Artistic Difference Reviews

Artistic Difference 6
Artistic Difference 7

Bonnie 路 Married on 06/15/2019

Reed was great!

Can't wait to see the pictures from our wedding last weekend! Absolutely adore Reed. Best wishes for his upcoming wedding and will definitely be recommending him :)

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Brittani

Brittani 路 Married on 05/18/2019

So awesome

Reed was awesome! Very professional and super funny nice guy! Great to work with! Recommend them 100%馃檪

Sent on 05/20/2019

Mary 路 Married on 12/08/2018

Magical Experience

I cannot express how excited I am to see the entirety of the photos Reid Mayer took! What we have seen so far has been breathtaking. All of our wedding guests had positive interactions with Reid all evening, and I just could not be more pleased with his professionalism. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole Geisendaffer 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Artistic Difference

Phil and Reed were great to work with. They were always available for any questions we had. We hired a photographer, and videographer, and it was such a great decision. They know what they are doing, and knew exactly what poses we wanted! Highly recommend, and they have packages for every budget!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Abbey 路 Married on 06/15/2018

Artistic Difference did a wonderful job with all of our wedding pictures and did everything we asked for and helped us with so much. We got so many amazing pictures that lets us relive the best day of our lives. Reed was very professional and easy going and was an absolute pleasure to be around. He was patient with us and guided us all through everything and made everyone look like models. They have a great price and live up to their promise of creating truly beautiful pictures.

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Artistic Difference 8
    Artistic Difference 9
    Artistic Difference 10
    Artistic Difference 11
    Artistic Difference 12
    Artistic Difference 13

Jannessa 路 Married on 02/17/2018

Phil was so laid-back and easy to work with from the start, which made wedding planning much more pleasant for us. But he really blew us away the day of our wedding. Phil seemed to go above and beyond, making sure everything was running smoothly and even offering a ride to the groom鈥檚 parents back to the reception after the ceremony when space ran out in the limo! He was kind and professional to all of our guests and family members, yet somehow kept everyone in line to make sure everything was perfect. I got married in the same church my parents were married in, and had a few photos from their wedding I wanted to imitate and Phil took this request very seriously and made sure he replicated them as much as possible. It also snowed that night, but Phil wasn鈥檛 phased at all and instead took gorgeous shots of us outside. He made our day less stressful and more carefree and laid-back, which was just what we wanted but yet we still got the amazing, quality pictures we also wanted. We would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 03/20/2018
    Artistic Difference 14

Kristen 路 Married on 02/18/2017

Phil was incredible! 'Flexibility' doesn't even begin to explain what I put him through. We got married during a snow storm... OUTSIDE. Phil wasn't even phased. He simply threw on a coat and went to work taking the most incredible photos.

Sent on 01/20/2018
    Artistic Difference 15
    Artistic Difference 16

Kendra 路 Married on 10/22/2016

Beautiful photos, down to earth, easy to work with, very reasonably priced!!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Jamie 路 Married on 10/22/2016

We cannot say enough good things about working with Phil from Artistic Difference. He was professional, fun and calm all throughout our wedding day. We got exactly all of the photos we wanted and we were able to enjoy our day as well! We were so happy with how our pictures turned out and got them back in the exact time he told us we would! We received so compliments from our guest about how nice and great to work with! We found him through wedding wire, and he offered so many different packages that works for every price range. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for wedding photographer!

Sent on 01/06/2017
  • User5163037 路 2+ years ago

Reed was excellent. He made the day as smooth as possible! He took all the pictures we wanted plus more!! Reed was helpful with every question we asked. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/18/2016

emily 路 Married on 06/05/2016

Reed was great! He showed up on time, ready to go. We got a lot of photos done before the ceremony, without having to see each other, so we could enjoy more of our reception. He was super creative in working around the thunderstorm that showed up right before the ceremony. Throughout the night he showed me a few great photos that he shot so I wasn't concerned at all that he would miss anything and I new the photos looked great. He even pulled up my Pinterest board and made sure to capture the specific photos that I really wanted. The photos were promised to us three weeks after the wedding and they were right on time. Definitely recommend Artistic Difference and Reed to everyone!!

Sent on 07/23/2016
  • Brittany

Brittany 路 Married on 10/24/2015

I worked with both photographers and absolutely loved them both! They are so easy to get along with and are fun to work with. My engagement and wedding pictures are everything I wanted and more. Not to mention, they are extremely reasonably priced.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Chad 路 Married on 07/04/2015

Phil and his team were great! They were very easy going but still got everything done for us! They were very professional and really helped run things on that day. They weren't intrusive during the night, but remembered to capture certain shots we asked for. We've seen just a handful of the shots so far and they are incredible! We can't wait to see the final products! Phil and his team were so easy to work with, they were fun and created a relaxed atmosphere for our pictures. They provide a great service for a very reasonable value! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/08/2015
  • User5134330 路 2+ years ago

Phil was the perfect photographer for us! He did an amazing job with our engagement pictures and from what we've seen so far, an amazing job with the wedding pictures. Everyone was commenting on how great he was and how on track he kept everyone. Will definitely be going back for more pictures in the future! He is personable,professional, and the price was perfect!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Kristen 路 Married on 05/09/2015

Phil, reed, and billy were wonderful to work with! They all made our wedding day flow smoothly even with me running a bit behind schedule. They took amazing photos and captured great moments throughout the day. I don't think we could have found a better company to work with and I recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/05/2015

Kayleigh 路 Married on 03/29/2015

Phil and Reed are FANTASTIC! I would recommend this company to everyone! Phil kept in touch and answered any and every questions we had leading up to our day. He was flexible with times to talk and meet. He always returned phone calls and emails in a prompt manor. He captured all our special moments and the pictures came out beautiful! I can not stop looking at them. They came back so fast as well. I cannot wait to get the video back and re live our moment over again. Again, this is the company you should choose if you want amazing, beautiful pictures of your wedding day!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Kate 路 Married on 09/27/2014

Photographer and videographer with both extremely helpful on the day of the wedding, even putting the boutonnieres on the men! Was sure to capture everything that the bride requested and more! Barely noticed that they were even around during the ceremony and reception!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Raquel 路 Married on 09/07/2014

Reed was our photographer and we couldnt have been happier. He was a true professional. He obviously enjoyed what he does and it showed in the results. He was unobtrusive, organized and very personable. Reed was quick to assess best angles, managed group photos with finese and humor. We received the pics quickly and love the idea that they are ours to make as many copies as we want. I highly recommend Reed and his company.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Amanda 路 Married on 08/31/2014

Phil and Artistic Difference were amazing! He was extremely professional throughout the whole process. The day of my wedding, I met him for the first time, since I planned the wedding from 2 hours away. I instantly got along with him, which was awesome, since you know, we got to hang out pretty much the whole day. I'm waiting to get my pictures back, so I can't comment yet on the outcome of the pictures, but when I get them back, I will update this review. But as far as day of services, he was amazing and I would definitely recommend him. He was a lot of fun to work with, and put my groom and I at ease. He wasn't in the way at all, which was great.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Kim 路 Married on 08/31/2014

I can't speak highly enough about Artistic Difference! They did the photography, videography, and photo station at our wedding and did a fantastic job! I would highly recommend them to anyone!!! =]

Sent on 12/09/2014

Allison 路 Married on 05/31/2014

I cannot rave enough about the Artistic Difference team! Not only are they extremely talented and deliver high quality work, but Phil is great to work with. He listens to what you want, and incorporates your ideas while still using his artistic skills. Throughout the day, they were completely out of the way, but captured all the great moments and then some. Our wedding photos and video came out beautifully, and I would recommend Phil and his team to anyone who wants high quality photos and video of their wedding day.

Sent on 12/19/2014

Alison 路 Married on 05/23/2014

I used Artistic Difference (AD) for my wedding at the castle at Maryvale. The best thing about AD is the value. Our pictures are beautiful and the price was exactly in my budget - you need to go to the website and check out his wedding packages. Our pictures were a mixture of photo journalistic and traditional, which was great to satisfy both my mothers and my taste. Phil was responsive to any questions that I had and great to work with during the wedding day. Since I was not seeing my husband before the wedding, Phil was very quick to get the shots we wanted after the ceremony. Overall, AD was another wedding vendor I was very happy in selecting!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Jess 路 Married on 05/17/2014

I seriously wish I could give 10 stars we got a package that included engagement photos and wedding photos. The engagement photos are awesome Phil did them and the wedding photos we have not got back yet but we got to preview some and they look absolutely amazing!!! Reed was our wedding photographer omg he was the best not only is he down to earth and good at his job he actually helped with my veil and helped the guys with boutonni猫res!!! He is absolutely wonderful and I would recommend these guys to very bride in the York area!!!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Katie 路 Married on 10/13/2013

I worked with Phil and Reed for my wedding and they were perfect. Prior to the wedding Phil answered my many questions and met with me for several meetings so my family could meet him too. He always was very prompt with everything. The day of the wedding he was right on time and was super flexible because us girls were not ready yet. He just went and did more pictures and we had a great time with them. they were fun and very attentive!! He showed me a few pictures during the day, I cannot wait to see our pictures finished!!!
    Thank you Phil and Reed for everything!!

Sent on 10/16/2013