Artistic Creations by AC Reviews

Artistic Creations by AC 4
Artistic Creations by AC 5

Alecia · Married on 05/11/2019

A for Awesomeness

Shoutout to the best florist in the world @artisticcreationsbyac Alicia is a quiet executor, her floral arrangements are a piece of art. Her world class service delivery is second to none. She took our vision and made it a reality. Each flower was carefully curated to compliment each other and finishing with breathtaking centerpieces and arrangements. We asked and she exceeded our expectations. Alicia you are Fabtastic because fantastic alone cannot define you and your work. #worldclassflorist #finalidadlani

Artistic Creations by AC 6
    Artistic Creations by AC 12
    Artistic Creations by AC 13
    Sent on 06/08/2019

Ave · Married on 03/23/2019

I am ever so grateful for the work and dedication that Miss. Alicia put out for my wedding at Fairchild’s Tropical Botanic Garden this past December. Her eye for detailed and willingness to go the extra mile for her clients to make it the most perfect event for you sells her services in one shot! My wedding day was the rainiest, chaotic day ever and involved shifting ceremony locations TWICE from outdoors to at last the reception space! Ms. Alicia and her team revamped everything and in my opinion, gave me a better design and greater set up. I urge anyone in the balances of using her services to move along and secure the deal for you will Not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 02/27/2018

Artistic Creations by AC's reply:

Bless you Aveney. Though it was hectic, I am happy to have seen everything come together beautifully and enjoyed every moment of your lovely wedding. Thank you for choosing us :)
  • Kadianne

Kadianne · Married on 02/24/2019

Amazing work, worth much more than we paid, room blew me away

I was blown away on my wedding day with the room reveal. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. Alicia takes so much pride in her work. Thanks so much for working so hard to make our day perfect. I have no words to thank you. I wish I had more pics to show the room. Still waiting on the photos from photographer. I would highly recommend this vendor. She was great to work with and did an amazing job. Price was also very good. I will definitely use her again and again.

Artistic Creations by AC 14
    Sent on 03/05/2019

Meivys Reyes · Married on 01/29/2019

Super Sweet and Talented Florist

Alicia is super sweet and incredibly talented. She is very easy to work with and very reliable. She is very passionate about her work and it shows. She sees all the little details and always delivers a beautiful product. Every time I have worked with Alicia she has done a fabulous job!

Artistic Creations by AC 15
    Artistic Creations by AC 27
    Artistic Creations by AC 28
    Sent on 01/29/2019

Lauren · Married on 01/25/2019

Easiest part of the wedding!

Of all my vendor experiences, this was the easy-breezeway! Alicia was professional, quick with responses, and addressed all my wants and concerns early on. I went in with certain colors and shapes I was looking to achieve, and she choose the perfect combinations to meet my goal and stay within budget. I made some changes as planning continued, and she was right on it finding a new solution. On the day of, she was early, made sure I was happy with everything, and was overall extremely pleasant. The flowers were gorgeous and many guests mentioned it days or weeks after. I’m so happy to have chosen her as our florist! Thank you Alicia!!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Stacy · Married on 11/24/2018

Could not have been happier!

Alicia was awesome and the flowers were even better! She was great to work with and went over and above to make my daughter’s wedding beautiful! We loved everything and would recommend her over and over again!

Artistic Creations by AC 29
    Artistic Creations by AC 30
    Artistic Creations by AC 31
    Sent on 01/17/2019

Bianca Wedding · Married on 09/08/2018

The best wedding company artistic creations

There are no words to express my gratitude to this company. My dream wedding was a success. Artistic creation was able to give me the confidence to share this great experience with my family and friends for years. Bottom line from a scale 1-100. The company exceed the 100 mark. I have wonderful memories that I will be forever grateful for. I have recommended this company to many and I will be using this company for my renewal of my vows. So if you are looking for a wedding company or any floral work. Call ARTISTIC creations.

Artistic Creations by AC 32
    Sent on 10/17/2018

Maisie · Married on 06/16/2018

It was just what I had envisioned. Setting was intimate and one that I will always remember. My guests were all complimenting me on how everything was all so beautiful. Thank you for a magical day. One I won’t forget.

Artistic Creations by AC 33
    Artistic Creations by AC 34
    Sent on 07/08/2018

Artistic Creations by AC's reply:

It was our pleasure. Thank you for allowing us to express our creativity and thank you for your business!

CHARLOTTE · Married on 05/26/2018

Alicia was very helpful from day one. She agreed to helping me with my floral arrangements plus recommended some vendors for other areas. She is very passionate about her job and this comes out in the meetings as she has many suggestions based on my desires. I asked for mostly white flowers as i wanted a clean pristine look. I got white cascading bouquet which was very elegant, my tables were adorn with beautiful center pieces with white huge white flowers protruding, along with candles. She decorated my signing table with poems from my husband, candle, flowers and a couple picture. I got all that i paid for and more. Alicia is a hard worker, she delivered all that i described and asked for exactly as i wanted. I would recommend her to anyone who wants their wedding day to be picture perfect.

Artistic Creations by AC 35
    Sent on 06/04/2018

Artistic Creations by AC's reply:

Thank you Charlotte and Rohan for choosing us to provide the backdrop, florals and decor for your wedding. We appreciate your business!

Dominique · Married on 05/18/2018

AC did a wonderful job with the flowers and decorations for my wedding day. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Artistic Creations by AC's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your intimate and special day.

Kristen · Married on 05/05/2018

Alicia is an absolute pleasure to work with! Very genuine and kind. From our first meeting, she captured the total look and feel for my small, intimate wedding and let me take home the gorgeous centerpiece she designed. The day of my wedding....walking into the ballroom was truly magical. Alicia does such beautiful and unique work. She completely transformed the bland room into an elegant, beautiful wedding space. It set the tone for my day, walking into that room with my Mom, before anyone had arrived. I was so happy. It was a dream! - Kristen (Parkland, FL)

Sent on 06/04/2018

Artistic Creations by AC's reply:

It was a pleasure meeting you and being a part of your beautiful wedding day! Thank you and we are here at your service whenever needed.

Kamila · Married on 01/21/2018

Alicia was a major reason our dream wedding came true. Once we shared our vision with her she brought to life on our most significant day. Her work behind the scenes preparing the events from the seating accessories, to the arch, to all the table decorations exceed our expectations. We couldn't have chosen a better company to make our wedding vision a beautiful reality.

Artistic Creations by AC 36
    Artistic Creations by AC 37
    Artistic Creations by AC 38
    Artistic Creations by AC 39
    Sent on 02/12/2018

Artistic Creations by AC's reply:

Thanks Kamila! So happy we were able to bring your vision to life :) Thank you for your business!

Paola · Married on 01/06/2018

If I could give Alicia 10 stars I would! From the first moment I met Alicia I loved her. It felt like I was working with my best friend. All the floral arrangements/decorations for our wedding were absolutely stunning. Alicia exceeded our expectations. HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Artistic Creations by AC's reply:

Thanks Paola! I will never forget your mom, every time she walked pass the room while we were setting up she would come and say how beautiful everything was and give us her approval lol. It was our pleasure!

Shelley · Married on 11/29/2017

Alicia did an amazing job! She only had a limited time frame and budget to work with, and she arranged everything beautifully! The flowers and the arrangements were gorgeous! Thank you so much for your help!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Artistic Creations by AC's reply:

Thanks Shelly for choosing us. It was our pleasure and happy to have been a part of your special day!

Shashayne · Married on 11/26/2017

I just had my bridal shower on Oct.22 the decor was done by Artistic Creations and It was over the top...the set up was to die for, everything was perfect . I'm still getting messages from my family members that couldn't make the event on how beautiful it was from the pictures they saw.

Artistic Creations by AC's reply:

Your shower was my absolute pleasure to do! I love all things pink and gold lol! Thank you so much for trusting us with your event!

Dean · Married on 11/26/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Alicia for my bridal shower and wedding . Alicia is very detailed, professional, patient and over the top. She will deliver all your crazy asks as well a letting you know the pros and cons. She basically transformed bamboo gallery , she decorated all through the venue even the hidden areas. I would highly recommend her for any event..

Artistic Creations by AC 40
    Artistic Creations by AC 41
    Artistic Creations by AC 42
    Sent on 01/09/2018

Artistic Creations by AC's reply:

Beautiful venue, flowers and decor for a wonderful couple! We appreciate your business!

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2017

Service was great easy to talk to. Had everything planned out and also traveled to Bradenton/ Sarasota. Stress free, decorations, colors, flowers was all I could ask for and more. Well done and I'm glad I chose you for my wedding. Thanks so much.

Artistic Creations by AC's reply:

Thanks Lisa! you were my first out of town wedding and it was my pleasure. Thank you for the opportunity.

Marcia · Married on 07/22/2017

Alicia did an awesome job. She was very reliable and professional, she was very creative and my all wedding arrangements were was just awesome and just what I expected , she is truly an Artist in her field, and I would highly recommend her business!

Artistic Creations by AC's reply:

I wish I could attach a picture to show how beautiful your colors were and how everything turned out. Thank you for trusting us with your wedding day!

Janine · Married on 05/21/2017

Alicia is the best! From beginning to end she was very receptive and worked with us to create an elegant look at an affordable cost and with short notice. Not only did Alicia arrange all the floral decorations but she helped to coordinate the wedding planning process as well as day-of details. She was very enthusiastic and had lots of ideas and suggestions which she shared with us along the way in order to enhance the look. What was even more amazing is that I was overseas until 2 days before the wedding and Alicia kept in touch with us constantly, visited the venue and liaised with different vendors on our behalf to ensure that things went well. Alicia’s personality and caring attitude made it so much easier and the presentation of the entire décor at both the ceremony and reception were simply amazing. The guests commented on it constantly and we loved it. It was our pleasure working with Alicia! She is a talented professional and highly recommended.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Artistic Creations by AC's reply:

My first overseas client and it was a breeze! you were easy to work with, knew exactly what you wanted and you were receptive and open to suggestions. I loved working with you both! Thanks for choosing us!

Adorah · Married on 04/08/2017

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FLORIST THAT WILL TRULY LISTEN AND CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT STOP LOOKING NOW! Alicia took the time out to look at my venue look before my date and I can tell that she genuinely cared about what I wanted and showed how my vision can be accomplished

Sent on 10/26/2016

Artistic Creations by AC's reply:

Thanks Adorah! Your wedding was unique and beautiful and loved the way you sang your way down the aisle. We will never forget. Thank you!
  • · Married on

Floral masterpiece....

I contracted with Alicia for my Husband's 40th Birthday Celebration last month. From the very beginning Alicia was super sweet and easy to work with. We had an in person consult to start and then exchanged a few emails and text messages regarding ideas. We even had to change our original contract because of my indecisiveness. Still, she remained patient and professional. I was shamelessly being cheap and I told her I did not want to spend a lot of money on flowers. She never tried to pressure or persuade me otherwise. She told me she would do her very best despite to my [very low] budget. We spoke one last time, about 10-14 days before the event and it was then I gave her the O.K. to work her magic and make my floral arrangements great. What she crafted was absolutely BEAUUUTIFUL! And the head table... I was speechless. I wanted yellow and lemons incorporated and I was overwhelmed at how georgeously well the floral arrangements turned out. Alicia, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for putting your heart into each centerpiece. I'm so glad Debra of Avenue 8 recommended you. I would recommend your services again and again for floral arrangements.

Artistic Creations by AC 43