Artistic Cakes by Linda Reviews

73 | Goose Creek, SC

73 Reviews for Artistic Cakes by Linda

Ashley · Married on 10/30/2020

Linda makes the most AMAZING cake you'll ever put in your mouth! She created a divine key lime cake for our wedding along with an equally delicious red velvet cake for a different layer. I handed her a picture of what I wanted and when I walked into our reception hall it was exactly what was in the picture, absolutely perfect! Its nearly a month later and people are still raving about our wedding cake.

Charleston tends to have an extremely high opinion of its self for weddings, but Linda is so down to earth and AWESOME to work with. She truly sets herself apart from all the other vendors in Charleston, by the time you leave your cake tasting, you'll feel like family. Don't go anywhere else, just call Linda!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Terry · Married on 10/19/2019

Baking at its Finest!

I can’t express enough of how Mrs. Lady made our vision for our cake to be a vocal centerpiece at our reception! The cake was so delicious and full of flavor and moist. I can go all day long of her professionalisms. We’re so glad that we chose her bakery! You don’t have to take my words for it but go and see for yourself! Thank you again Mrs. Linda and you definitely have my business for other occasions that I have that’s needs a cake.

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Cristina

Cristina · Married on 06/16/2019

AMAZING doesnt even start to explain her cakes

She did an amazing job on our wedding and she has the most amazing different flavors i have ever had. Her key lime cake is to die for. She was so great about understanding we had a budget we were trying to stay with. I would recommend her to anyone. I think we was the best bakery i tried in Charleston and we tried ALOT!!!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Annie

Annie · Married on 03/23/2019

Delicious Wedding Cake!

Linda was fantastic to work with. Starting with the cake tasting for our wedding, she made everything easy and delicious. She made a fantastic Batman groom's cake that my husband was so impressed with. On the day of the wedding, she made everything easy by delivering the cake herself and coordinating with the florist to get fresh flowers on the cake, which ended up looking beautiful. Our guests raved about the cake, especially the Neapolitan and Poppyseed flavors. My husband and I couldn't wait a full year to try our cake topper, but even four months after the wedding it still tasted amazing. I would highly recommend Linda to anyone looking for a great cake and easy wedding experience!

Sent on 10/21/2019

Danetra · Married on 12/22/2018

Wedding dream cake

The wedding cake buying process with Mrs. Linda was smooth. She is very hospitable and knows her cakes. My wedding cake was as beautiful as it was delicious. I only had my top layer left over!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Jamie · Married on 09/30/2018

We met Mrs. Linda the other day for a cake tasting & all of the flavors were so good we had a hard time choosing which one!! She has some original flavors that have been passed down from her grandmother and have been featured internationally!
    Love her!
    Looking forward to our wedding day & her beautiful creation.

Sent on 04/13/2018

Alexis · Married on 07/07/2018

wedding cake

wonderful very professional and amazing cake flavor

Sent on 10/31/2019

Denise · Married on 05/25/2018

Look no further! Mrs. Linda providers quality service and beautifully, delicious cakes! I was very indecisive, but Mrs. Linda was very patient. Our wedding cake was perfect! I'd share a pic if that were an option! Certainly can't thank Mrs. Linda enough!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Nicola · Married on 11/19/2017

I could not be more pleased with the cupcakes and cake provided by Linda for our daughter's wedding! Linda was a dear to work with---so friendly and helpful. Her cakes are so tasty! I loved the way she decorates the cupcakes to look like hydrangeas and roses. They are truly beautiful as well as delicious! Each cupcake has a filling as well. We opted for a small two tiered cake on top of the cupcake stand and it was all gorgeous! I highly recommend Linda!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 11/11/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Linda and her cakes. We had a tasting of many delicious cakes - very hard to choose!! We finally chose the Hummingbird Cake. Since it was our wedding cake, we had Linda do the sea shell design with her edible sand - WOW! Everyone at our reception was in awe! Linda was great to work with from beginning to end - and she even delivered the cake! If you truly want a beautiful and delicious cake, Linda is your only choice! Jackie & Russ

Kayla · Married on 10/14/2017

Linda was absolutely amazing! She executed our wedding cake and grooms cake perfectly. She was quick to respond to all of my texts and even down sized my cake at my request less than two weeks to the wedding. The cakes were not only beautiful but tasted so DELICIOUS! We 100% recommend her to anyone looking for their perfect cake.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Sherise · Married on 07/01/2017

Linda was amazing! The cake was awesome and I couldn't be happier with her service.

• Shanell

Shanell · Married on 06/03/2017

I can't express how beautiful my cake was. Not only was it beautiful it taste so good. I will recommend anyone to her.

Sent on 06/10/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/06/2017

When one of our vendors found out our daughter wanted a naked cake at her destination wedding near Charleston, she said we had to use Linda because she made the most moist naked cakes. We met with Linda and tried many flavor so but fell in love with the Amaretto Poppyseed. There was an up charge for this flavor but it still was very reasonable and well worth it. Linda arrived with the cake in a timely manner and decorated the cake with flowers we ordered from our florist. Everyone raved about the cake! Highly recommend Linda

Mark · Married on 03/25/2017

Artistic cakes by Linda is the best.

Sent on 03/26/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 03/03/2017

Our entire experience with Linda was amazing! Not only was our cake absolutely gorgeous and just as we pictured, but it was insanely delicious! We got so many compliments and we cannot wait until our 1 year anniversary so we can eat our top tier and experience the deliciousness all over again! Thanks again, Linda!!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Krista · Married on 10/22/2016

Linda creates absolutely gorgeous cakes--she's really talented. She books up really early, so I recommend contacting her ASAP if you're thinking of using her for your wedding cake. We had a 3 tier wedding cake (vanilla cake with strawberry filling and buttercream frosting and then a marbled cake of chocolate and vanilla with buttercream frosting) and a groom's cake shaped like a basketball for my Hoosier husband (chocolate cake). Not only did the cakes look fantastic, but they were SO good. My mom complained for a straight week after she returned home from the wedding that she should have had more cake because it was so good. My husband and I couldn't wait a year to eat our top tier of the cake, so we enjoyed it during the week after the wedding ;)

Sent on 11/13/2016

Samaire · Married on 10/02/2016

Linda was awesome! We had over 5 flavors of cake (since we couldn't choose) for our wedding and they were all delicious!!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Ms. Linda's are very good all of my guests loved them. I will definitely be using her again for another event.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/18/2016

Linda was amazing! The cake tasting itself to decide on our flavors was fantastic. We had a to-go box of cake that my husband and I ate for 3 days after. Our cake was beautiful, and our guests are still talking about how delicious the cake was! Would highly recommend using her!

Sent on 10/20/2016
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 09/18/2016

We just loved our cake from Linda! Not only did it look exactly like we were hoping, but the cakes also tasted amazing! We ended up having a variety of flavors and all of them were equally outstanding! Our friends and family all commented that our wedding cake was the best cake they have ever had. Our wedding coordinator also told us that she tries the cake at almost every wedding, and Linda’s cakes are by far the best and the most moist cakes of any cakes she had ever tasted. We even had our wedding outside on a very hot and humid day and the cake stayed moist throughout the evening which I was pleasantly surprised being that two of our cakes were semi-naked cakes. Linda is very talented and passionate about her cakes, which is evident in her delicious works of art! I'd highly recommend Linda to any couple looking for a delicious and beautiful cake!

Sent on 12/09/2016

La'quandra · Married on 09/17/2016

Mrs. Linda Thank you so much for the time and care you put into creating the perfect wedding cake for us! We were delighted with it and so many of our guests commented on how beautiful and delicious it was. I think the cake got more attention than we did. The attention to detail was wonderful, we were alawys pleased with your recommendations and professionalism. Your hard work and craftsmanship was definitely noted! I'm having a hard time resisting the urge to eat our top layer. Without any hesitation we would recommend your services to anyone looking for a cake that's is just as much delicious, than it is beautiful.
    It also really helped that you were able to meet with us beforehand and provide us lots of examples of cakes that we could choose from, and it was great that in the midst of hectic wedding preparations we had peace of mind that our wedding cake was in safe hands!"

Thank you for giving me another reason to smile on my wedding day..
    Trevor & La'Quandra Rampersant Est 09-17-2017

Sent on 10/08/2016

Kychay · Married on 09/10/2016

Ms Linda was AMAZING. not only was my cake gorgeous, it was DELICIOUS!!!

Sent on 10/20/2016

K & · Married on 06/12/2016

meet with Linda, taste test - amazing taste. able to duplicate a picture we brought her. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2016
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 05/29/2016

Mrs. Linda was absolutely amazing in every aspect! Our wedding cake was awesome ( and delicious) and my groom'a cake... let'a just say I was left speechless. I still am. She took an idea I had for my husband to describe his favorite activities and just blew my mind with the finished product. Her talent is God given. She is friendly and easy to work with, she doesn't over charge for simple add ons like other bakeries I spoke with. Her response time to my questions was always very fast. I keep trying to come up with reasons to order another cake from her! Her cakes just keep you wanting more! She says her carrot cake is her specialty... but I believe everything is her specialty! They are just so tasty and moist! If you choose Mrs. Linda I can personally guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/18/2016