66 Reviews for Artistic Cakes by Linda

Cupcakes (1)
Groom's Cake (1)
Gluten Free (1)
66 Artistic Cakes by Linda Reviews

We met Mrs. Linda the other day for a cake tasting & all of the flavors were so good we had a hard time choosing which one!! She has some original flavors that have been passed down from her grandmother and have been featured internationally!
Love her!
Looking forward to our wedding day & her beautiful creation.

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

I could not be more pleased with the cupcakes and cake provided by Linda for our daughter's wedding! Linda was a dear to work with---so friendly and helpful. Her cakes are so tasty! I loved the way she decorates the cupcakes to look like hydrangeas and roses. They are truly beautiful as well as delicious! Each cupcake has a filling as well. We opted for a small two tiered cake on top of the cupcake stand and it was all gorgeous! I highly recommend Linda!

Profile Picture Nicola, 11/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

I cannot say enough great things about Linda and her cakes. We had a tasting of many delicious cakes - very hard to choose!! We finally chose the Hummingbird Cake. Since it was our wedding cake, we had Linda do the sea shell design with her edible sand - WOW! Everyone at our reception was in awe! Linda was great to work with from beginning to end - and she even delivered the cake! If you truly want a beautiful and delicious cake, Linda is your only choice! Jackie & Russ

Photo for Artistic Cakes by Linda Review - Along with our fantastic caterer from Beyond Expectations!
Profile Picture Jacqueline, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Linda was absolutely amazing! She executed our wedding cake and grooms cake perfectly. She was quick to respond to all of my texts and even down sized my cake at my request less than two weeks to the wedding. The cakes were not only beautiful but tasted so DELICIOUS! We 100% recommend her to anyone looking for their perfect cake.

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Linda was amazing! The cake was awesome and I couldn't be happier with her service.

Profile Picture Sherise, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I can't express how beautiful my cake was. Not only was it beautiful it taste so good. I will recommend anyone to her.

Profile Picture Shanell, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

When one of our vendors found out our daughter wanted a naked cake at her destination wedding near Charleston, she said we had to use Linda because she made the most moist naked cakes. We met with Linda and tried many flavor so but fell in love with the Amaretto Poppyseed. There was an up charge for this flavor but it still was very reasonable and well worth it. Linda arrived with the cake in a timely manner and decorated the cake with flowers we ordered from our florist. Everyone raved about the cake! Highly recommend Linda

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/6/17, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Artistic cakes by Linda is the best.

Profile Picture User7955824, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our entire experience with Linda was amazing! Not only was our cake absolutely gorgeous and just as we pictured, but it was insanely delicious! We got so many compliments and we cannot wait until our 1 year anniversary so we can eat our top tier and experience the deliciousness all over again! Thanks again, Linda!!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 3/3/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Linda creates absolutely gorgeous cakes--she's really talented. She books up really early, so I recommend contacting her ASAP if you're thinking of using her for your wedding cake. We had a 3 tier wedding cake (vanilla cake with strawberry filling and buttercream frosting and then a marbled cake of chocolate and vanilla with buttercream frosting) and a groom's cake shaped like a basketball for my Hoosier husband (chocolate cake). Not only did the cakes look fantastic, but they were SO good. My mom complained for a straight week after she returned home from the wedding that she should have had more cake because it was so good. My husband and I couldn't wait a year to eat our top tier of the cake, so we enjoyed it during the week after the wedding ;)

Profile Picture Krista, 10/22/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Linda was awesome! We had over 5 flavors of cake (since we couldn't choose) for our wedding and they were all delicious!!

Profile Picture Samaire, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Ms. Linda's are very good all of my guests loved them. I will definitely be using her again for another event.

Profile Picture User5468376, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Linda was amazing! The cake tasting itself to decide on our flavors was fantastic. We had a to-go box of cake that my husband and I ate for 3 days after. Our cake was beautiful, and our guests are still talking about how delicious the cake was! Would highly recommend using her!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

We just loved our cake from Linda! Not only did it look exactly like we were hoping, but the cakes also tasted amazing! We ended up having a variety of flavors and all of them were equally outstanding! Our friends and family all commented that our wedding cake was the best cake they have ever had. Our wedding coordinator also told us that she tries the cake at almost every wedding, and Linda’s cakes are by far the best and the most moist cakes of any cakes she had ever tasted. We even had our wedding outside on a very hot and humid day and the cake stayed moist throughout the evening which I was pleasantly surprised being that two of our cakes were semi-naked cakes. Linda is very talented and passionate about her cakes, which is evident in her delicious works of art! I'd highly recommend Linda to any couple looking for a delicious and beautiful cake!

Profile Picture Shelby, 9/18/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Mrs. Linda Thank you so much for the time and care you put into creating the perfect wedding cake for us! We were delighted with it and so many of our guests commented on how beautiful and delicious it was. I think the cake got more attention than we did. The attention to detail was wonderful, we were alawys pleased with your recommendations and professionalism. Your hard work and craftsmanship was definitely noted! I'm having a hard time resisting the urge to eat our top layer. Without any hesitation we would recommend your services to anyone looking for a cake that's is just as much delicious, than it is beautiful.
It also really helped that you were able to meet with us beforehand and provide us lots of examples of cakes that we could choose from, and it was great that in the midst of hectic wedding preparations we had peace of mind that our wedding cake was in safe hands!"

Thank you for giving me another reason to smile on my wedding day..
Trevor & La'Quandra Rampersant Est 09-17-2017

Profile Picture La'Quandra, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Ms Linda was AMAZING. not only was my cake gorgeous, it was DELICIOUS!!!

Profile Picture Kychay, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

meet with Linda, taste test - amazing taste. able to duplicate a picture we brought her. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture K & H, 6/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Mrs. Linda was absolutely amazing in every aspect! Our wedding cake was awesome ( and delicious) and my groom'a cake... let'a just say I was left speechless. I still am. She took an idea I had for my husband to describe his favorite activities and just blew my mind with the finished product. Her talent is God given. She is friendly and easy to work with, she doesn't over charge for simple add ons like other bakeries I spoke with. Her response time to my questions was always very fast. I keep trying to come up with reasons to order another cake from her! Her cakes just keep you wanting more! She says her carrot cake is her specialty... but I believe everything is her specialty! They are just so tasty and moist! If you choose Mrs. Linda I can personally guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Her cake is so good! I had four smaller cakes and each one was beautifully decorated! One of the small cakes was gluten free and the gluten free guests said it was the best they had ever had!

Profile Picture Tara, 5/21/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cake Stands

Loved my wedding cake. Exceeded my expectations by far. Details were gorgeously done.

Profile Picture User7315375, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Linda does an amazing job! From the tasting to the final product everything was great. Our cake turned out exactly how we wanted and tasted even better. Our favorite flavor was the key lime and we can't wait for our first anniversary to eat it again! Linda was also very accommodating with staying in our price range but providing exactly what we wanted. She also took care of the delivery and setting up as well as providing instructions and a box for saving your topper. I would highly recommend Linda!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/14/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My husband and I are totally pleased to chosen Linda to make our wedding cake. It was perfect in every way!!! Thanks so much Linda for putting the icing on our special day. We sincerely appreciate it! You're the best!

Profile Picture Debbion, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Linda's cakes are fabulous! I cant' get enough of her cakes. Her Key Lime flavor is by far my favorite!

Profile Picture User5481157, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

After attending the bridal show at the coliseum, we thankfully met Linda who owns her cake business, Artistic Cakes by Linda. The cake we tasted at the show was absolutely phenomenal. It was hands down the best cake at the bridal show and definitely the best I’ve ever eaten. We tasted her signature creation, Kahlua chocolate chip with raspberry filling, and were sold. We went home that night to email her and set up an appointment later the next week. We got to try all her unique handcrafted flavors, but chose to stick with our instant favorite, the Kahlua Chocolate Chip and raspberry filling cake. On our wedding day, Linda came to our venue and set up the cake herself. Everything exceeded our expectations and was absolutely delicious! We didn’t have a single piece of cake left over after our reception, save for the top tier which we froze for our anniversary. Everyone raved about how delicious it was! If you want an exquisite and delicious cake, look no further than Linda!

Profile Picture chelsea, 4/10/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings