Artista Makeup Reviews

Artista Makeup 2
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/27/2018

So happy!!

Nichole is amazing! Everything from my first conversation with her to my wedding makeup was perfect. She is so kind and talented, and she truly knows what she's doing. As someone who doesn't usually wear makeup, I was worried I'd feel uncomfortable wearing what I thought was typical wedding makeup, but Nichole worked with me to find the perfect, natural look for my wedding day. She also did the makeup for my bridesmaids, all of whom also loved their looks. I'm so grateful for Nichole and she will always be the first person I recommend.

• Kristin

Kristin Hultquist · Married on 07/28/2018

Accessible and high-quality

Outstanding, high quality experience.

Amber · Married on 06/15/2018

Amazing, flexible and understanding!

Had to book her last minute and she was super understanding and helpful. Hair and makeup was perfect!

Courtney · Married on 04/28/2018

Nichole and her team were fantastic! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to her! MY bridesmaids, Mom and mother in law were gorgeous!

Artista Makeup 3
    Artista Makeup 4

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Nichole is a QUEEN!! She was very responsive to ALL of my (millions) of emails during the planning process. The hair/makup trial was so fun and she made US look and feel like princesses the day of. Can't say thank you enough to her and her lovely assistant. You'd be lucky to hire her skills!

Shantal Hover - Jones · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing! So glad I found Nicole!!!!

Nicole was awesome! She did such a good job on my hair and all of my bridesmaids loved their hair! She was super easy to work with, flexible, and so talented! She helped to keep me calm, and was on time and kept things moving smoothly. I highly recommend Nicole!!

Ann · Married on 10/28/2017

Nichole was more than I could have ever hoped for. She transformed me into a bride like magic. She made my dry, puffy skin glow and made my frizzy hair smooth. More than that, she has a great personality that put me at ease and made me laugh. And when my fiance broke a cuff link, she lent him her eyelash glue to fix it! She helped make the day great and our photos amazing! (Photo to come)

Kalyn · Married on 06/17/2017

Nicole was absolutely amazing, she's very knowledgeable about all different products she has. I have very sensitive skin and she has many different products for me. All my girls loved her as well! I would recommend her to anyone!

Nicole · Married on 06/15/2017

I had an elopement in Paso Robles last week. Nichole is a great makeup artist and great to work with. Fun to talk with and calms your nerves. After a not so great trial, I intensely moisturized my face & skin and it ended up coming out perfect on the actual day. She even gave me a emergency haircut I desperately needed an hour before my wedding! She really went above and beyond helping me to look my best on the most important day. She even gave me tips on where to visit being an out-of-towner. Thanks to her I had perfect gatsby hair and old hollywood glam makeup for my vintage inspired wedding. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for hair and makeup.

Holly · Married on 06/13/2017

Nicole went above and beyond my expectations!!! My hair and makeup looked beautiful!!! Everyone raved about it!!! I would definitely recommend her services!

Ami · Married on 06/10/2017

Nicole was very professional and did a wonderful job on me and my ladies! I was honestly afraid to put trust and finances in someone who I didn't know. However, I wasted time worrying. Nicole was reliable and her makeup work was beautiful.

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

Nichole was amazing! I couldn't have been happier :) Highly recommend her!! :)

Celia · Married on 08/20/2016

Nichole was very organized and responsive leading up to my wedding! She coordinated the hairstyling services for my bridesmaids and me. Her stylists, Summer and Adrienne, were so sweet and talented!! They definitely added to the fun of getting ready on the big day, and they did an amazing job on each girls' hair. I really appreciated how easy the whole process was and what quality we were all given!
    ~ Celia

Melissa · Married on 06/26/2016

Nichole and her assistant Adrian made myself, mother, and bridesmaids picture perfect on my wedding day!!! From initial contact Nichole was responsive and professional in all of her communications and took the ideas I had for my bridal hair and make-up with ease. She was extremely flexible in planning my hair/make-up trial and made all of my bridesmaids (who traveled cross country just the day before) feel comfortable and welcomed. Having an outdoor wedding in June had me concerned about how my make-up would hold up, but both my make-up and hair stayed flawless through the tears, photos, and dancing the night away! Nichole uses quality products that even contained SPF so I wouldn't get too much sun throughout the busy day! She Is amazingly organized and emailed me a perfect timeline for the day off, and even add a buffer time just in case any last minute changes needed to be made! Both Nichole and her assistant did the hair and make-up of myself and 4 others and everyone looked polished and gorgeous without looking overly done-up! I have hard to manage hair, so I was worried about the limits I would having on styling however NIchole's experience really shined through and my hair looked exactly as I wanted. It is obvious that Nichole loves what she does and has so much pride for her profession. I can not imagine working with anyone on my wedding day and if I have any other events that I need to look fabulous for Nichole will my absolute go-to!

Veronica · Married on 01/16/2016

Nichole was great. She worked with my schedule and had a timeline ready for the hair and makeup of my mom and bridesmaids. My hair was amazing and my makeup lasted all night. She was very professional and took what I wanted into account but also used her own expertise to give me advice on the styling. My mom and bridesmaids looked so gorgeous. I was truly happy with her services.

Monica · Married on 12/26/2015

I was very pleased and extremely happy on my wedding day. My girls and I had our hair beautifully and complimentary done just how we wanted it but with an extra touch. My make-up was done so I felt relaxed and looked in the mirror completely pleased with my face glowing with all the extra touches I wanted. Artista Makeup is without a doubt going to help whatever your special day is so much better. Thank you.

Kimberly · Married on 12/06/2015

Nicole was fantastic! I even had a slight change to my hairstyle on the day of and she had no problem with accommodating me. She was fun and calm and professional. It really started off my wedding day on a perfect note! Thank you so much Nicole!

Bethany · Married on 11/14/2015

Nichole was wonderful to work with! I looked absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and the pictures came out perfect because of her. Nichole is very professional but is also a sweetheart to work with. She did an excellent job listening to what I wanted and her results were better than I could have imagined. She did hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, my mom and my mother-in-law. Everyone loved working with her and looked stunning in the pictures. I highly recommend Artista Makeup to anyone who wants to look perfect on their wedding day!

bianca · Married on 11/07/2015

Nichole is AMAZING! She did makeup for myself and my mom, for my wedding and we both absolutely love her. She did an amazing job, listened to any and all concerns and was open to any adjustments and suggestions we had. Her enthusiasm and knowledge in the beauty field shows in her work. Book her! Thank you Nichole for making us beautiful!

Michele · Married on 08/22/2015

Adrienne was great! She was prompt and did a wonderful job.

Hillarie · Married on 07/11/2015

She was so wonderful to me and my girls I felt so beautiful. Highly recommend

Adrienne and Nichole were terrific to work with! Everyone in our wedding party really enjoyed them. The makeup they do is tasteful and elegant.

My only complaint was that the bride costs more than double the other girls. I know that includes the trial before the wedding (which was excellent), but it supposedly is also because they spend significantly more time on the bride the morning of the wedding. This was not my experience. My makeup turned out terrific, but the extra time I paid so much for was spent on others.

Melissa · Married on 06/13/2015

Nichole was amazing. She did my hair and makeup for my engagement photos and wedding. She listens to what you like (and might not like) and works her magic!!! Thank you Nichole for making me feel so beautiful on my special day!

Karina · Married on 05/16/2015

Nichole is absolutely amazing! If you want to look and feel flawless and still look like yourself then go with her! We had so much fun getting ready with her and she made me feel so comfortable. I'm so happy I found her for my big day. My make up was perfect and she did everything I wanted and if I didn't like it we changed it. I never felt like I was being rude or crossing a line if I told her I didn't like it. She definitely wants you to feel like a princess on your big day. Nichole is also very laid back and easy to get a long with and that's very important when choosing someone to do your make up/ hair for your big day.