Artista Makeup Reviews

Artista Makeup 4
Artista Makeup 5

Monica · Married on 05/18/2019

LOVED Artista Makeup

It’s always hard to pick a makeup artist or hair stylist when you’re not from the area. I feel like I got so lucky finding Nichole! She was SUCH a pleasure to work with, she’s so sweet and professional!! I am very picky with my makeup and she worked with me through the process and I LOVED my wedding day makeup. I had a large bridal party and she did such a fantastic job at working with everyone on styles that worked for them. Everyone was super happy with their makeup that day, which helped the day go SO smooth. One less thing to stress about. I love that she offers hair services too, it really helps pull the whole package together. Thanks Nichole!!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Artista Makeup 6
    Artista Makeup 7
    Artista Makeup 8
  • Dayna

Dayna · Married on 05/04/2019

Highly recommend!

It was so lovely having Nichole for both hair and makeup on my special day. She was punctual and ready for the day with a smile on her face. Her energy was just what I needed prior to the ceremony... calm & relaxed yet still upbeat and positive. She went above and beyond with my nieces ages 4 & 7yrs who absolutely adored her! Nichole was so patient with them :) My braided hair style and makeup was just perfect and lasted the entire day as well as my mother’s hair which she loved! I don’t usually wear much makeup so a natural look was very important to me. Nichole nailed it and the photos look awesome! I would highly recommend her any day for all occasions!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 04/27/2019

Simply the best

Nichole made me look more beautiful than I had imagined along with all my girls! You just can’t go wrong hiring her. She is wonderful to be around professional and very open to feed back. I couldn't have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 10/27/2018

So happy!!

Nichole is amazing! Everything from my first conversation with her to my wedding makeup was perfect. She is so kind and talented, and she truly knows what she's doing. As someone who doesn't usually wear makeup, I was worried I'd feel uncomfortable wearing what I thought was typical wedding makeup, but Nichole worked with me to find the perfect, natural look for my wedding day. She also did the makeup for my bridesmaids, all of whom also loved their looks. I'm so grateful for Nichole and she will always be the first person I recommend.

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin Hultquist · Married on 07/28/2018

Accessible and high-quality

Outstanding, high quality experience.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Amber · Married on 06/15/2018

Amazing, flexible and understanding!

Had to book her last minute and she was super understanding and helpful. Hair and makeup was perfect!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Courtney · Married on 04/28/2018

Nichole and her team were fantastic! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to her! MY bridesmaids, Mom and mother in law were gorgeous!

Sent on 05/01/2018
    Artista Makeup 9
    Artista Makeup 10

Jessica · Married on 04/28/2018

Nichole is a QUEEN!! She was very responsive to ALL of my (millions) of emails during the planning process. The hair/makup trial was so fun and she made US look and feel like princesses the day of. Can't say thank you enough to her and her lovely assistant. You'd be lucky to hire her skills!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Shantal Hover - Jones · Married on 04/21/2018

Amazing! So glad I found Nicole!!!!

Nicole was awesome! She did such a good job on my hair and all of my bridesmaids loved their hair! She was super easy to work with, flexible, and so talented! She helped to keep me calm, and was on time and kept things moving smoothly. I highly recommend Nicole!!

Sent on 01/10/2019

Ann · Married on 10/28/2017

Nichole was more than I could have ever hoped for. She transformed me into a bride like magic. She made my dry, puffy skin glow and made my frizzy hair smooth. More than that, she has a great personality that put me at ease and made me laugh. And when my fiance broke a cuff link, she lent him her eyelash glue to fix it! She helped make the day great and our photos amazing! (Photo to come)

Sent on 10/31/2017

Kalyn · Married on 06/17/2017

Nicole was absolutely amazing, she's very knowledgeable about all different products she has. I have very sensitive skin and she has many different products for me. All my girls loved her as well! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/15/2017

I had an elopement in Paso Robles last week. Nichole is a great makeup artist and great to work with. Fun to talk with and calms your nerves. After a not so great trial, I intensely moisturized my face & skin and it ended up coming out perfect on the actual day. She even gave me a emergency haircut I desperately needed an hour before my wedding! She really went above and beyond helping me to look my best on the most important day. She even gave me tips on where to visit being an out-of-towner. Thanks to her I had perfect gatsby hair and old hollywood glam makeup for my vintage inspired wedding. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for hair and makeup.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Holly · Married on 06/13/2017

Nicole went above and beyond my expectations!!! My hair and makeup looked beautiful!!! Everyone raved about it!!! I would definitely recommend her services!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Ami · Married on 06/10/2017

Nicole was very professional and did a wonderful job on me and my ladies! I was honestly afraid to put trust and finances in someone who I didn't know. However, I wasted time worrying. Nicole was reliable and her makeup work was beautiful.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Erin · Married on 06/03/2017

Nichole and her team did hair and makeup for myself, my 6 bridesmaids, flowergirl, and my mom. She is extremely kind, passionate about her craft, and easy to work with! She was flexible in scheduling my hair and makeup trials! On the day of the wedding, she arrived early to set up and even built in extra time into our schedule to ensure we had time for final touchups without feeling rushed. I have very long, thick hair and Nichole was able to do an updo with ease and my makeup was natural but photographed beautifully!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/29/2016

Nichole was amazing! I couldn't have been happier :) Highly recommend her!! :)

Sent on 12/14/2016

Celia · Married on 08/20/2016

Nichole was very organized and responsive leading up to my wedding! She coordinated the hairstyling services for my bridesmaids and me. Her stylists, Summer and Adrienne, were so sweet and talented!! They definitely added to the fun of getting ready on the big day, and they did an amazing job on each girls' hair. I really appreciated how easy the whole process was and what quality we were all given!
    ~ Celia

Sent on 09/16/2016

Melissa · Married on 06/26/2016

Nichole and her assistant Adrian made myself, mother, and bridesmaids picture perfect on my wedding day!!! From initial contact Nichole was responsive and professional in all of her communications and took the ideas I had for my bridal hair and make-up with ease. She was extremely flexible in planning my hair/make-up trial and made all of my bridesmaids (who traveled cross country just the day before) feel comfortable and welcomed. Having an outdoor wedding in June had me concerned about how my make-up would hold up, but both my make-up and hair stayed flawless through the tears, photos, and dancing the night away! Nichole uses quality products that even contained SPF so I wouldn't get too much sun throughout the busy day! She Is amazingly organized and emailed me a perfect timeline for the day off, and even add a buffer time just in case any last minute changes needed to be made! Both Nichole and her assistant did the hair and make-up of myself and 4 others and everyone looked polished and gorgeous without looking overly done-up! I have hard to manage hair, so I was worried about the limits I would having on styling however NIchole's experience really shined through and my hair looked exactly as I wanted. It is obvious that Nichole loves what she does and has so much pride for her profession. I can not imagine working with anyone on my wedding day and if I have any other events that I need to look fabulous for Nichole will my absolute go-to!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Veronica · Married on 01/16/2016

Nichole was great. She worked with my schedule and had a timeline ready for the hair and makeup of my mom and bridesmaids. My hair was amazing and my makeup lasted all night. She was very professional and took what I wanted into account but also used her own expertise to give me advice on the styling. My mom and bridesmaids looked so gorgeous. I was truly happy with her services.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Monica · Married on 12/26/2015

I was very pleased and extremely happy on my wedding day. My girls and I had our hair beautifully and complimentary done just how we wanted it but with an extra touch. My make-up was done so I felt relaxed and looked in the mirror completely pleased with my face glowing with all the extra touches I wanted. Artista Makeup is without a doubt going to help whatever your special day is so much better. Thank you.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Kimberly · Married on 12/06/2015

Nicole was fantastic! I even had a slight change to my hairstyle on the day of and she had no problem with accommodating me. She was fun and calm and professional. It really started off my wedding day on a perfect note! Thank you so much Nicole!

Sent on 01/02/2016

Bethany · Married on 11/14/2015

Nichole was wonderful to work with! I looked absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and the pictures came out perfect because of her. Nichole is very professional but is also a sweetheart to work with. She did an excellent job listening to what I wanted and her results were better than I could have imagined. She did hair and makeup for myself, my bridesmaids, my mom and my mother-in-law. Everyone loved working with her and looked stunning in the pictures. I highly recommend Artista Makeup to anyone who wants to look perfect on their wedding day!

Sent on 01/25/2016

bianca · Married on 11/07/2015

Nichole is AMAZING! She did makeup for myself and my mom, for my wedding and we both absolutely love her. She did an amazing job, listened to any and all concerns and was open to any adjustments and suggestions we had. Her enthusiasm and knowledge in the beauty field shows in her work. Book her! Thank you Nichole for making us beautiful!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Michele · Married on 08/22/2015

Adrienne was great! She was prompt and did a wonderful job.

Sent on 11/08/2015