Artisan Kitchen Reviews

6 | Paducah, KY

6 Reviews for Artisan Kitchen

Kimberly · Married on 08/11/2015

Our wedding cake and groom's cake were absolutely awesome! Above all else, I wanted our cake to be delicious. We chose chocolate strawberry for the base layer of the wedding cake and strawberry for the top tier. We iced and decorated it with cream cheese icing and added chocolate covered strawberries to decorate. It was fabulous!! The groom's cake was a double chocolate raspberry cake with chocolate cream cheese icing. Wow! Talk about fantastic!! Both cakes were the most delicious wedding cakes I've ever had the pleasure of eating! My guests are still raving about it! We made such a good decision going with the Artisan Kitchen. They were terrific to work with. Brittney did an awesome job! I give them my highest, most enthusiastic, recommendation!!

Sent on 08/19/2015

Mary · Married on 10/27/2007

They were very helpful. The food was wonderful and the set-up was great! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/19/2008

Lindsey · Married on 06/13/2009

excellent food and great service! they did a wonderful job!

Sent on 07/13/2009

Dana · Married on 08/05/2010

Karla took my vision and ran with it. I could not have asked for more in my wedding cake. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. NOt to mention it was delicious!!

Sent on 08/24/2010

The food was delicious. Artisan kitchen helped a lot with the planning and guiding us through what types of foods to choose for the buffet. They also did our wedding and grooms cakes. We had the apple spice and pumpkin spice cakes. It was awesome :)

Sent on 10/11/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/17/2011

It took quite a few calls before I was able to get ahold of anyone but during the first meeting the owner really made us feel like we would be taken care of. It was difficult to reach the catering manager and we never had a chance to taste the food. The wedding reception did go well although we really needed another server. One suggestion is that they should have line by line prices on catering quotes to help when you determine what is best.
    Our cake was also done by Artisan Kitchen and it was wonderful! Brittany exectued the design I wanted perfectly and it tasted great as well.

Sent on 10/04/2011