Arthur Groom & Co Reviews

3 | Ridgewood, NJ

3 Reviews for Arthur Groom & Co

charlotte · Married on 12/06/2014

This is our town jeweler. From the moment my husband purchased my engagement ring, we became like family to the staff. They have an exceptional selection and the treatment is fabulous.

Sent on 02/13/2015
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 10/12/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Arthur Groom & Co. Joyce went above and beyond working with my husband to pick the perfect engagement ring for me. Since they didn't have what he was looking for, they had it made and it was beautiful. I had tears of joy seeing my beautiful ring when my husband proposed to me. They also did an excellent job on my husband's wedding band. Here too Joyce had a ring made exactly how my husband wanted it. I highly recommend Arthur Groom & Co to anyone looking for engagement rings, wedding bands or any type or jewelry!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Dina · Married on 10/02/2009

My husband purchased my engagement ring here - it was custom made and I absolutely love it! We also purchased our wedding bands here. You will not need to go to another jeweler! They offer personalized service, will work within your budget, professionalism, and amazing quality.

Sent on 08/24/2010