Arthur Calabro Entertainment and Digital DJ Service Reviews

109 Reviews for Arthur Calabro Entertainment and Digital DJ Service

109 Arthur Calabro Entertainment and Digital DJ Service Reviews

Meaghan · Married on 09/22/2018

The BEST in the business

We hired Arthur for our 9/22/18 wedding and it was easily one of the best decisions we made! Arthur invited us to his home to meet and discuss our needs, after booking, he invited us back to work out details. Arthur is a fantastic person to work with, and you definitely want him on your wedding team! Arthur played every song we requested and made sure our dance floor was full all night. Every guest we spoke to absolutely raved about our music and how awesome Arthur was. He is energetic, passionate, and knows how to throw a party. He is an excellent MC, also. He kept our wedding on track and moving. We never had a lull or lapse all night. I truly cannot thank you enough, Arthur. We want to get married all over again just to have a party with Arthur! 10/10 recommend! - Meaghan & Brian

Erin · Married on 09/14/2018

Thank you Arthur for being a part of our special day! You kept our guests dancing all night long and we had so much fun!!!

Eric · Married on 08/18/2018

Arthur told me that all I needed to do was relax and let him run the show. It was wonderful to have him as our DJ/MC because we had our ceremony on the beach and our reception at the house with no one in charge but us( bride and groom)! Whereas we were too consumed with the festivities during the wedding, Arthur directed our day with precision. Even amidst the downpours, lightning strikes and power outage, he remained professional and even sang a few songs! All I can say is thank God we hired a professional Master of Ceremonies!!

Arthur Calabro Entertainment and Digital DJ Service 1
    Arthur Calabro Entertainment and Digital DJ Service 2
    Arthur Calabro Entertainment and Digital DJ Service 3

Tammy · Married on 07/21/2018

Arthur was an awesome DJ, he has an excellent web site to choose music from and made the whole day very enjoyable for everyone!

Sara · Married on 07/14/2018

DJ Arthur did a fantastic job at my wedding at the Towers. He was one of the easiest vendors to work with and was so good about communicating with us along the way. We had a couple of check in phone calls and emails in the months leading up to the wedding, and he has an easy portal to use to select your music. He definitely takes his job seriously and was so professional. On the day of the wedding, he arrived to the venue really early and went through everything with me beforehand. I'm glad we didn't hire a wedding planner--DJ Arthur did this too and ran the whole show flawlessly. It was such a stress-free day and I think he had a lot to do with that! He never took a break either! You can't beat DJ Arthur--great service for such a reasonable price! And his uplighting was great too!

Mercy · Married on 06/02/2018

Arthur is the Dj to go for. Very professional, detailed, fun, makes you relax,and all worries fly away as he knows his job. I will definitely hire him and refer him to anyone looking for a great Dj. All my guests loved,loved him!

Erika · Married on 04/28/2018

Arthur is wonderful! He is so helpful through the process of picking music. His library is extensive and he is able to suggest songs for specific times of the reception and ceremony. He made a huge effort to pronounce everyones names correctly during our introductions and it was greatly appreciated! He is always professional and worked with our coordinator seamlessly and he shows up in a tux! Such a sweet guy and so easy to work with, and his prices were reasonable. I never got the feeling that he was out to just get all the money he can, but that he actually enjoys his job and working with couples! You will not be disappointed using Arthur for your event.

Valerie · Married on 10/20/2017

If you want the best for your wedding, hire Arthur. He's very professional, well prepared and makes sure you will have a fabulous wedding to remember always. The music was exactly right for us and he customised everything. Thanks so much Art.

Adam · Married on 09/24/2017

Arthur is a fantastic DJ. He is very attentive and helpful. Once we met with him we knew he was the right choice for our wedding. He had all the equipment needed to set up at our ceremony and reception, including accommodating my niece playing the piano outside. His advice helped us plan a reception that kept everyone on the dance floor, creating a reception that will be talked about for years to come!

Michaila · Married on 07/28/2017

Arthur has done many of my families weddings and he has blown us out of the water every time. After absolutely killing it at my sisters wedding 5 years ago I knew exactly who I wanted to help celebrate my big day. He knows exactly what he is doing to ensure that your guests never leave the dance floor. During our wedding I did not leave the dance floor once, it was the best day of our lives thanks to Arthur. I highly recommend Arthur to all newly engaged couples looking for a DJ, he even threw in free uplighting which completely transforms the dance floor! Thank you Arthur for making our wedding night one we will cherish for years to come!

Kathleen · Married on 07/08/2017

We got sooooo many compliments on Arthur at our wedding. Everyone loved him and was dancing all night long. We had a blast working with him and we are so glad we chose him. He was very honest, very flexible, and knows all the ins and out of weddings. We loved being able to use his website to enter all the information about our wedding and to make song choices. Definitely suggesting him to any of our friends/family getting married in the future.

Christina · Married on 09/23/2016

Arthur was amazing! He is very detailed orientated and knows his stuff when it comes to weddings. He is a true Master of ceremonies! We spoke to him about 3 times a few weeks before the wedding and he was super helpful with last minute timeline stuff and other ideas. The dance floor was packed all night. His personality was great and all of my friends loved how he was dancing behind the booth and with us! People raved about him after to us. I would highly recommend him! Just read all the reviews and meet him- you will be sold. One of the best decisions we made for our wedding!

Ryan · Married on 09/23/2016

Arthur was a true professional. I was extremely picky w the songs I wanted to play. He did a fantastic job of working with me and giving "big picture" suggestions to make it work. And he was right. He is friendly, accommodating and very experienced. Oh did I mention that he is one heck of a crooner as well. Hire him you will not be disappointed.

Ryan · Married on 09/23/2016

Arthur was amazing. Laid back, professional and beyond accommodating. He explained that the music is the least of our worries. And it is more about the flow of the event.

Shannon · Married on 09/17/2016

Arthur is absolutely fantastic. He takes the time to listen and gets to know you as a couple.. He does everything to make your day special. He helped us find a unique entrance song and really got the party going. I have had so many of my guests say how awesome he was. We didn't give him a playlist. He knew exactly what to play in order to get the crowd going. As a bride, Arthur takes all the stress away as he keeps a schedule for the reception and gives you plenty of notice for each event of the evening. We can't thank Arthur enough for all he did to make our wedding day so amazing and fun!

If you are looking for perfection. If you question that perfection even exists, then you have not met Arthur Calabro. My husband and I were fortunate enough to have Arthur as our Master of Ceremonies/DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception. He is the epitome of professionalism. His attention to detail is remarkable. As a person with a performing arts background, I can certainly speak from the experience of working in the field with other professionals. Arthur works closely with his clients to ensure that everything he orchestrates will be perfect on their special day. My husband and I highly recommend Arthur Calabro's services.

Laura · Married on 08/13/2016

Arthur was by far one of the most organized, proactive vendors I worked with to plan our August 2016 wedding. He was in consistent contact (but not too much to be annoying) leading up to the event. During those phone calls, he helped plan the timeline of the ceremony and reception and the day of he provided an incredible value. Everything went so smoothly due to Arthur's help. I admit, we had considered doing the whole playlist on an ipod thing. I am so glad that we were able to hire Arthur because he did such an incredible job. My guests all mentioned after the wedding how much fun they had with Arthur. I think some of my favorite photos include Arthur dancing with some of the guests. All of my friends now have Arthur's contact info (engaged or not).

Erika · Married on 10/31/2015

Working with Arthur was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. He was truly a joy to work with, and he really understood our needs and most importantly our style. Style is so important for your wedding MC to understand and Arthur lives and breathes it! (Especially with his Armani tux.) He made magic happen!

Arthur provided DJ and MC services for our wedding reception, and he was phenomenal. Right from the start, we met him and had a good long conversation about what we were thinking, and he provided very valuable input from his experience. We didn't have a wedding planner, but Arthur helped provide great feedback leading up to the date, and we really appreciated the guidance. After the ceremony, our heads were spinning and we felt overwhelmed. Arthur came outside while we were taking pictures and told us where things were with the schedule, and when to plan for our entrance. He stepped the party through what was needed, and kept people entertained during cocktail hour. He was pulling double duty as DJ, and coordinator, and he kept the schedule perfectly in line in a very confident manner. He was easy to trust. Everything with the first dances, and parent dances went great. When we finally got a chance to talk with people, a ton of guests and even the servers were asking about Arthur. They loved him! He sang a few songs and people were at first caught off guard, but they all got into it. We were getting married in Falmouth, and when he played "Sweet Caroline", he ran around and recruited people to get out on the dance floor and sing along. It was great to see a loaded dance floor and everyone having a blast singing like they were at Fenway Park. I highly recommend him for your event. He's a true class act, and will exceed your expectations.

Arthur was absolutely wonderful. He made the whole day go so smoothly and was such a lively personality to have host. The reception music was great and he was sure to include all the songs we wanted, even the goofy ones! And best of all he wasn't crazy expensive! Well worth the money, and more. Thank you so much.

Arthur was absolutely amazing to work with throughout the entire process, from the planning stages through every aspect of the actual wedding day. He knows what he is doing and his experience and knowledge is evident and proved to be extremely helpful to us. As a bride, you have a million different decisions to make, things to plan and people to satisfy. Arthur made my life so much easier as he was able to help guide us through the planning of our day, from the ceremony to the introductions into the reception to the speeches, cake cutting, special dances and everything in between. Most importantly, Arthur kept the dance floor packed ALL NIGHT! All of our guests had a blast and many of them told us it was the best wedding they have ever been to. I know this was in large part due to Arthur's services. He kept things moving smoothly throughout the entire day and night. If you want to have a fun, worry-free wedding, definitely go with Arthur! On top of everything, Arthur offers extremely fair pricing. My husband and I would highly recommend him to anyone getting married in the area.

After a wedding a bride looks back and thinks "what could we have done better/differently" and I had those moments but NOT with Arthur. He was in one simple word - Amazing! I planned my wedding from a distance (with a fiancee who was deployed) and he was super responsive, professional, and overall put me at ease. When I was able to get home at the last minute to do some wedding planning he changed his schedule around to meet me and do a walk through at the venue - which helped both of us get on the same page (which for a distance bride is easier said than done). Our wedding guests spent the entire evening on the dance floor - Arthur respected our requests for a quieter dinner background music but once that cake was cut - it was a full blown dance party until the last minute of the reception. We had guests ask us weeks later "which family member was the DJ?" he mixed in so well with our group they just assumed he was family! Arthur, we can't thank you enough for setting up the biggest party of our married lives - thank you and we hope we get another opportunity to dance the night away with you! You can't go wrong if you hire Arthur, professional, well-priced, dressed impeccably - and worked with us even during the reception for last min changes. He'll make the music one less thing to worry about on this amazing day!

Caroline · Married on 07/17/2015

Arthur was absolutely incredible! He knew exactly how to work a wedding crowd and pleased everyone, from my 16 year old cousin to my 87 year old grandmother! My grandmother had to change into sneakers so she would be comfortable since she did not stop dancing! Arthur was very thorough from start of the evening to finish. We spoke both on the phone and in person leading up the event and each time, he reminded me that the day was all about my husband and I getting married. Arthur helped us to organize the timeline of events for the night and was very flexible when things came up. Without him, we probably would have cut the cake before our first dance :). If you want your wedding to run smoothly and be MCed by a professional, Arthur Calabro is your guy! Thank you again Arthur - you helped to make our wedding the best day of our lives!

Tia-Marie · Married on 04/25/2015

To say that Arthur was fantastic at our April wedding would be an extreme understatement. We were so very happy with our decision to hire Arthur from day 1. His attentiveness to all of our worried emails and phone calls to ensure our day was perfect was really beyond both of our expectations. In addition to his responsiveness, he goes far and above the "DJ" role, he is truly an entertainer, and a fabulous one at that. Our guests are still talking about how wonderful he was, and how much they loved the music choices. He even made my Nana's day while whisking her out onto the dance floor and singing.

Honestly, 5 stars over and over again.
    Thanks Arthur!