Arterra Event Gallery Reviews

14 | Lawrence, KS

14 Reviews for Arterra Event Gallery

Kate · Married on 09/29/2018

Everything about Arterra was absolutely perfect for our wedding! We live out of state and were planning the wedding from afar, yet Aaron and his team made it a piece of cake. He was always extremely responsive and Arterra did so much the day of the wedding. They all made the day as stress-free as possible! They put up and broke down the tons of decorations we brought in. They worked with us to figure out any seating chart snafus and managed to change the linen colors last minute. Hester was an amazing 'day-of' coordinator and managed to keep us calm and relaxed even when we were behind schedule. We got to enjoy the day and were put at ease knowing it was Arterra coordinating with the vendors, providing the food and beverages, and maintaining the schedule of the evening. Our guests continue to rave about the food and general atmosphere of the venue. We cannot say enough good things about Aaron, Hester, and the whole crew there at Arterra!

Sent on 10/14/2018

Matthew · Married on 09/09/2017

Mike is amazing to work with and really knows the job. He was great at taking our ideas and politely made suggestions that made things work so much better. Aaron did a great job as well, making everything perfect, with little stress for us. It was amazing how flawless everything was. We can't say enough about the food as well. Every guest let us know how great it was, and we were overly impressed with it. The entire venue exceeded out expectations and provided a wonderful setting with little stress. Thanks to all at Arterra. Great Job!

Sent on 11/15/2017

etty · Married on 07/14/2017

Arterra Event Gallery is such an elegant, classy, modern, beautiful, and special venue!!! We felt at home as soon as we walked in. It was just an instant decision for us to celebrate our wedding there. Every little detail was taking care of, we did not have to worry or be concern about anything at all just to show up! Mike, Aaron and all the staff were absolutely magnificent, food delicious, decoration absolutley PERFECT!!! Everything was above and beyond our expectations. Thank you again for making our special day the best!!! Etty & Tony Portela

Sent on 07/26/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 11/12/2016

Professional and beautiful. They've all gone out of their way to make sure I'm happy

Sent on 09/26/2016

Emily · Married on 11/05/2016

Very professional and easy to work with. Mike and Aaron are amazing and made everything run so smoothly. They made our day unforgettable!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Jordan · Married on 10/22/2016

Mike, Aaron and everyone at Arterra was wonderful every step of the way. Being a bride is stressful and there is a lot of planning that goes into making the day everything you want it to be and I can honestly say that choosing Arterra was the best decision I made. They made planning a breeze and were very responsive to emails and accommodating to requests. They aren't in this buisiness just to squeeze as much money out of you as possible. They really are an event buisiness and not just a venue. They want your event to be perfect because it is a reflection on them, and they really care!

Not only is the venue beautiful and the food AMAZING! All my guests couldn't stop talking about how good the food was and how they aren't used to wedding food being so good! The people also really know and understand the event planning business and will help you though planning and give you their opinion on what works based on years of experience.

I would highly recommend this venue. I did a lot of research before choosing them and I've been to a lot of weddings and you just simply cannot get this good of service for the price anywhere else in Kansas City!

Thank you Arterra for making my day perfect!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Chelsea · Married on 09/03/2016

Couldn't have imagined my reception anywhere else. Food was amazing, service was spectacular, and you can't beat the venue!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Krystal · Married on 06/12/2016

Arterra was helpful from day one. I can't believe that every email was responded to so quickly, even on days I knew there was another event or wedding. Mike is so enthusiastic, easy to work with, and a real trouble shooter. The day of the wedding, Aaron listened to every design idea/question and was really understanding. Our attendant that day was Danielle - she went above and beyond and was not only wonderful to my new husband and I but our guests as well. The venue was clean and beautiful. The design and set up was fun to create with the team. They set up everything and loaded my car at the end of the night. I can't tell you want a relief that was. Oh! Did I mention Arterra has some amazing food. My guests can't stop talking about the pork belly appetizers two days later. The alcohol selection was outstanding. I am so utterly grateful to Arterra - Mike, Aaron, and Danielle. Everyone at my wedding is from out of town and I (bride) planned everything on my own. I can honestly, 100% say I could not have pulled it off without Arterra. I can't say enough amazing things. You should check out their website for a listing of what they offer in their wedding package. Also, check out their Facebook page to see some pictures. I highly recommend Arterra - with everything they did for us, I can't believe the cost was so reasonable.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Hillary · Married on 06/11/2016

Mike and Aaron were so helpful, I would recommend this venue to anybody! All of our guests told us what a fun time they had, how great the food was, and how beautiful the space was!

Sent on 06/17/2016

Mike and Aaron and the rest of the team at Arterra were so phenomenal to work with. I was a very nitpicky bride, but didn't think of everything. They made sure to ask for our opinion on every aspect of the wedding and it couldn't have been more perfect. Since I'm also the type that looks for constructive criticism, I tried to find something to complain about and came up short. The whole event was exactly how I had it in my mind. I can't describe this venue or this team as anything but absolute perfection. Thank you again to Arterra Event Gallery for making our big day so amazing!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Sarah · Married on 04/30/2016

From the moment I walked in to Arterra I knew this is where my wedding would be. They worked with me to help make my day amazing, and went above and beyond to make it the best day possible. No need to hire a wedding coordinator using Arterra because they practically do it all for you! And with all the food being cooked onsite, it was delicious! My guests are still raving about it weeks later and Arterra was extremely accommodating with all dietary requests. A very classy event without the expected high cost. I would recommend Arterra to everyone!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/10/2015

Mike and his staff helped create the most magical day! We planned from afar and mike and his staff couldn't have been more accommodating, responsive and helpful. They were creative and supportive in helping make very single thing we wanted happen tenfold what we could have expected, from planning to the flawless execution the night of the wedding, they couldn't have created a better experiment.

Sent on 11/21/2015

Arterra was the perfect location for our wedding reception. The space is beautiful and the patio is amazing. Mike, Aaron, and the wonderful staff set up our day and made our event planning a breeze. Everything went smoothly and was entirely stress free. Loved every minute of our reception and our guests raved about it too!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Lindsey · Married on 04/23/2016

My husband and I just had our wedding ceremony and reception here April 23, 2016 and it was all absolutely beautiful! Mike was so generous with us, he definitely has this down to an art. We live in Georgia so it was incredibly important to us to be super organized and efficient with our time. Mike had a list of items to cover and in our very first planning session we were about 80% of the way done already. We did get the opportunity to go in December for our taste testing and it was such a fun night, us and our parents really enjoyed the evening! We had a great time at our wedding and everyone else said they had a blast too. The setup and decorations were exactly what I had pictured and one thing we especially loved was that our arch rental company had set up our arch (not very nicely) but Mike at Arterra quickly had his staff re-do it and even took one of our extra centerpiece's flowers to hang in the middle. It was beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned. Mike and the whole team helped make our wedding day smooth, beautiful, and having them setup and take down was a huge stress relief for us and our families. The food and drinks - phenomenal! Everyone raved about the potato croquettes and the maple glazed pork belly bites! Our signature drinks were delicious and seemed to be a huge hit. We mostly interacted with Mike, Erica, and Aaron and everyone was helpful and listened to what we wanted and immediately did what we asked. Erica was such a sweetheart and helped with our dog who was our ring bearer in our ceremony. Honestly, it was perfect and I don't think either my husband or I could have asked for anything more. Some of our guests did have a tough time with parking, there is a parking lot but it is small. Luckily there is additional parking in the public shopping center across the street but just be sure to tell older folks to get there early! We highly recommend Arterra, you won't regret it! It was a beautiful day and one we will cherish forever!

Sent on 05/13/2016