Artemis Photo Reviews

13 | Whippany, NJ

13 Reviews for Artemis Photo

• Noura

Noura J. · Getting married on 05/29/2022

The most amazing, and friendliest photographer EVER

Ryan is going to be our photographer for the rest of forever, we've decided. We are so in love with his dedication, professionalism, as well as his personal-ism. He is so incredibly friendly, easy to work with, and went above and beyond for us in every way that we are just taken aback with so much joy. Our engagement photo shoot went so incredibly well, and I laughed most of it because of how awkward I am. Ryan was the MOST patient person I've ever met, and Daniel & I were so comfortable with him, we felt like we were talking to an old friend. Just in love. There aren't enough words to say! We HIGHLY recommend him!

Sent on 07/05/2020

Katie · Getting married on 06/05/2021

Truly Excellent

Ryan is an amazing photographer. He is fantastic at portraits, group shots, and candids. He has the eye of a true artist; you get high-quality photos that don’t look like everyone else’s boring, cookie-cutter shots. Everyone always remarks about the ones I have framed in my house. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Anna K. · Married on 02/10/2021

Highly Recommend!!

We recently used Ryan for my friends bridal shower and I truly cannot say enough good things about the entire experience. He was so easy to work with and so flexible with us when while we were trying to decide how many hours we would want, and then again when we decided to change the actual time of arrival. He showed up 30+ minutes early and was so professional. On top of all of that the pictures were fantastic and we got them back in a very timely manner. You will not regret booking Ryan!

Sent on 10/01/2020
  • Josephine

Josephine S. · Married on 01/05/2021

Captured our day perfectly

We were very happy with how all of our photos turned out! Ryan was our photographer for our spring wedding last year. He was very easy to communicate with, friendly, and professional. We had no preference in the style of photos taken so we left it up to Ryan. I am glad we did because we ended up with a very nice mix of posed pictures as well as photos that captured moments of our wedding and reception so well. Shortly after the wedding we were able to see the digital pictures and I was overwhelmed having to choose photos for the album. Ryan offered to put together the initial album layout for us, which turned out great. We asked for a few swap outs of pictures but that was it. If it wasn't for Ryan we'd probably still be picking out photos. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, I highly recommend Artemis Photo!

Sent on 06/25/2020
  • Ruth

Ruth G. · Married on 11/07/2020

Very reliable

Vibrant Clicks and a good human

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Celticcail

Celticcail · Married on 06/11/2020

Excellent experience

Ryan was excellent in every way. Had great suggestions for great pictures that we wouldn't have thought of. Included way more pics than anyone could possibly need to find perfect ones to share, gave us diversity even in a shorter shoot (1.5 hours for an elopement and pics after). He talked on the phone with me longer than pretty much any other vendor we hired even though I think he cost us less than any other vendor! He clearly really enjoys what he does and he's a cool person besides being a great photographer. Definitely recommend, would absolutely use again, hope I have reason to!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Artemis Photo's reply:

Thank you so much, it was my absolute pleasure to be a part of your special day. You two absolutely rock! Thanks for choosing Artemis Photo!
    ~ Ryan

Alyssa G. · Married on 03/27/2020

Small intimate wedding

Ryan outdid himself! After some unfortunate turn of events, Ryan stuck by our sides, was easy to contact when we needed to and really listened to what we wanted as we moved forward with our wedding. He understood our vision and executed better than we could have imagined! His turn around time was awesome and the quality of our pictures was unthinkable. Thank you, Ryan for your creativity, dedication and TLC that you put towards making our day so memorable! We can’t wait to work with you again!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Sarah K. · Married on 11/29/2019

Small Wedding Ceremony

My husband and I were very happy with Artemis Photo. When COVID-19 made us make the difficult decision to have a small ceremony and postpone our celebration, Ryan worked with us to customize our photography and help make it a beautiful day. Ryan spoke with us on more than one occasion to get to know us, and the venue we were having our "minimony". His personal touches and attention to detail helped us to capture our wonderful day, so that we can remember it always and share it with those who couldn't be there. Ryan made sure to accommodate and work with us, and during these stressful times his work ethic was astounding. We highly recommend using Artemis Photo for your wedding day, and also any other event you want captured.

Sent on 12/11/2020

Artemis Photo's reply:

Thank you, Sarah! I enjoyed your "minimony" so much, and you were both wonderful to work with! Thank you for choosing me to be a part of your special day. ~Ryan

Liz H. · Married on 11/23/2019

Creativity and Elegance in one stop!

He was open minded to our personal photo ideas and was able to produce unique and classic shots that have great quality. He was also willing to work outdoors during early winter. I highly recommend Artemis Photo for any type of event or milestone you want to remember forever!

Sent on 03/29/2020

Laura C. · Married on 10/13/2019

Talented photographer with traditional and unique vision!

If you are looking for versatile, talented and experienced photographer for your wedding, look no further! Ryan, of Artemis Photo, is extremely skilled and will beyond deliver for your special day. His creativity is fantastic, he can see such beautiful and unique shots. You will be there, and will say to yourself "yea, this is going to be a great shot" but when you see the final photos, even the previews, its more than you imagined. He can find the right angle to take a shot from great to amazing. Always prepared and very well organized. He will be upfront with you from the beginning and be receptive to your thoughts and needs, so you will be sure to get those shots you wanted, but he will bring them to the next level and offer his recommendations. Ryan will also be on the look out for shots on the fly. He will see a great photo opportunity and make it possible.
    His creative range is quite vast. He is very experience in traditional, posed photos and he can take those traditional photos and step it up a notch by finding interesting scenery options, poses and angles so it looks a little different, if that is what you want. He is also excellent at taking more offbeat and non-traditional photos that are less "posey." Plus, he is very talented with candid moments.
    We were extremely pleased with all the photos he took of me and my husband. Ryan was detailed in location in the park we were taking our shots at, what we needed to be prepared for and asked for anything in specific we wanted. The day of was extremely smooth and even fun! He captured some of the most amazing photos of us. Photos that look completely natural and sharing a loving to fun moments, as well of some of the most interesting shots that we could never have thought of ourselves.

Sent on 02/28/2020

Ndh · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly Recommend

We could not recommend Ryan more highly! He was a pleasure to work with, he was very professional in his staging and the photos were incredible. He added a sense of calm to the whole event. We would definitely hire him again in the future.

Sent on 10/07/2020

Ann L. · Married on 09/07/2011

Professional, Artistic, and Affordable

I’ve had my photos taken by Ryan, the owner and lead photographer in Artemis Photo, several times. First, we had a great on-site engagement shoot where he suggested some unique and original poses, ideas, and locations. He was 100% professional and quick in digital photo turnaround. I was able to share my photos with all my loved ones to celebrate the lead up to our special day.

Ryan also took my professional headshot photos for a new position at work. I get compliments on them every time I get an email and/or jabber in the company, asking where I had them done. He was able to help me grow my career in the industry and was affordable at the same time!

Sent on 03/11/2020