Art-Strings Ensembles Reviews

Art-Strings Ensembles 2
  • Lisha

Lisha · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing experience!

We hired Art Strings Ensemble for our wedding on September 28th. Alexander was great to work with -- highly professional, responsive, and flexible. On the day of our wedding, the quartet arrived on time, set up, and played beautiful music throughout out ceremony and cocktail hour. Art Strings is great! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/20/2019
  • Jodi

Jodi Weinberg · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing ceremony and cocktail hour music!

My husband and I knew that we wanted live musicians for our ceremony once we heard a sample of Art Strings music we knew they were the ones! We had a string quartet. We listened to some of their more modern covers and they were so good that we also had to have them for our cocktail hour.

Art-Strings Ensembles 3
    Sent on 06/30/2019

Kevin O'neil · Married on 12/29/2018

Masterful!

Very professional and easy to work with. Every song was played masterfully. I'd hire them again.

Melissa Branco · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect addition to our wedding!

Alex and his team were true professionals who played beautifully during our ceremony and cocktail hour. Although they have an extensive repertoire, they learned three new pieces for our ceremony, which made the evening even more memorable. Our guests loved the quartet and complimented their musical ability. We would ABSOLUTELY recommend Art-Strings Ensemble!

Sent on 01/05/2019
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 10/20/2018

Excellent!

Very efficient booking process. Wonderful music!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Aaron Feingold · Married on 10/13/2018

Seamless, easy , transparent , professional , wonderful value

Artstrings were wonderful . Our guests could not stop raving and the atmosphere provided was spectacular. Our daughter’s musical choices were honored and played beautifully. My only regret was we could not hear the entire performance because we walked the bride down the aisle and entered the chapel after much of the music was played , but the video was great ! I recommend highly and will use them again at our next wedding !

Jessica Rothenberg · Married on 10/13/2018

Simply wonderful

Whatever your event, 100% hire Art-Strings Ensemble—you will not regret it. Alexander was extremely communicative, professional, and easy to work with from start to finish, and our guests couldn’t stop raving about the music. These guys are super talented and went above and beyond to honor nearly all of our musical requests and ensure a truly lovely, meaningful, and memorable occasion.

• Lauren

Lauren Langtry · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing! Would highly recommend!

They were absolutely amazing! They played recent and well-known contemporary songs. They MADE my ceremony and it ended up being exactly as I imagined.

Lindsey · Married on 08/03/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Alex and his team were incredible! They were so professional to work with and so very talented! They added a wonderful touch to my wedding day, i would highly recommend using them if you are looking for an amazing violin quartet !

Art-Strings Ensembles 4
    Sent on 01/01/2019

Sarah · Married on 07/07/2018

We used Art-Strings Ensembles for our July 2018 wedding in Huntington, NY. They were easily one of our favorite parts of our wedding day. Our guests really enjoyed the music during our ceremony and cocktail hour too. Alexander was very easy to work with and quickly replied to all communication. They can play essentially anything you request! Their rates are completely fair. We highly recommend booking Art-Strings Ensembles for your wedding!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Patricia · Married on 11/19/2017

Alex and team were a wonderful addition to our wedding. It was a great experience working with them and we’d love to recommend them to all couples looking for a skilled and responsive ensemble!

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

Alexander and his team were the perfect addition to our small, elegant wedding. They are so very talented! Would definitely recommend working with them. Thank you, all!

Samantha · Married on 07/15/2017

They played beautifully from Etta James to the Beatles. Very communicative and helpful

Jean · Married on 07/15/2017

I insisted that my daughter had Art Strings Ensemble play at my daughter’s wedding . She wanted a jazz casual theme . My daughter was very happy that I made this decision . In reflection of her day our family all chime in on how beautiful the String Quartet played . They truly were amazing .
    We had selected a few classic pieces along with contemporary music . Alex and his musicians were exceptional. Seriously the group was one of the highlights of our evening .

bobby · Married on 05/12/2017

wonderful work!! Love it!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Chris · Married on 07/22/2016

Alexander was one of the easiest vendors we booked. Their classical and contemporary mix of music was awesome. We highly recommend him to anyone we know booking a wedding.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Nina · Married on 09/01/2015

I would recommend Art Strings in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a highly qualified and unique string quartet for their wedding. Alexander was a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process - always eager to provide helpful suggestions and he was very responsive to emails. He helped guide me through potential songs for the ceremony and listened to my pop song ideas for cocktail hour. They were truly excellent during the ceremony; my only regret is I was too busy socializing with my guests to fully enjoy their repertoire during cocktail hour although my guests were highly complimentary of their unique arrangements and infectious enthusiasm!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Juliana · Married on 08/29/2015

We couldn't be more pleased with Art Strings Ensembles. When they played Canon in D I'm pretty sure it took everyone's breath away. Everyone had so much fun listening to them during cocktail hour. They were a highlight of our wedding, they are so incredibly talented! I am so happy we found them and we hope to have the opportunity to hire them again in the future! Thank you for being so amazing!!

Sent on 09/25/2015

Sara · Married on 08/16/2014

My husband and I previewed Art Strings Ensembles' music on their website in advance and felt like they were really fantastic. We had a more formal wedding and both felt that the quality of the music was important to really set the tone for the ceremony. These guys were amazing! Super professional and very experienced. When you book Art Strings you're getting real professionals!

Sent on 10/06/2014

My husband and I hired Art-Strings to play music for our wedding ceremony and dinner reception on June 21st this year. Each musician is amazingly talented! The music was spectacular! It was everything we had hoped for AND MORE! Alex is a true professional and was wonderful to work with. Never did I worry about the musical aspect of my wedding day (which is so important when you are planning the wedding by yourself). I knew early on that I was in great hands. Alex and I exchanged numerous emails to discuss details. I was able to customize my music list and even requested specific songs that were not in their repertoire. Alex happily agreed to learn the music and on my wedding day, the quartet knocked it out of the park! They were phenomenal! They arrived early to my difficult-to-find venue in Central Park and were well-organized. Their music is like none other! The praise and compliments we received about hiring Art-Strings never ended! Even today, more than a month later, guests still shower us with compliments on having hired Art-Strings. Each member in the quartet is clearly passionate about what he does and it shows in the group’s performance. Everyone especially loved the duet of Sweet Child of Mine! I really hope someone captured that on video! The music, the energy, everything was all so perfect! Art-Strings are true musicians and genuinely good people! I could not have asked for a better group of musicians to share my wedding day with! Thank you Art-Strings for making my day that much more special and memorable!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Andrea · Married on 05/24/2014

Art Strings was great to work with - so professional and so talented! They added a beautiful touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour, and we are still hearing rave reviews from our guests! Thank you!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Art-Strings were the best choice i have made for my wedding music.
    They were so professional and prompt with every email I sent.
    I would recommend them for anyone looking for a great quartet.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Alexandra · Married on 10/06/2013

Art-Strings Ensembles were just wonderful! Very responsive and flexible with time and music. They were very professional and showed up in matching tuxes, were on time and even moved about throughout their performance due to our indoor/outdoor ceremony/cocktail hour. I loved that they had a lot of contemporary options and most importantly everything was straightforward, no hidden fees or unexpected surprises.

If you want that something extra for your wedding, a way to make your event that much more special I HIGHLY recommend them. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Jenny · Married on 10/06/2013

HIGHLY RECOMMEND Art-Strings Ensembles! There were two things that I always envisioned for my dream wedding, an outdoor ceremony and strings playing live during the ceremony. I contacted Alexander to coordinate their services and hired a strings trio with two violins and a cello. They were so easy to work with via email and Alexander can give you suggestions on the music selection if you ask him for his advice. On the day of our wedding they showed up dressed in tuxedos on time, set up without any issue and played lovely music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. As purists we selected Canon in D for our processional, and for our recessional they played Coldplay's Viva la Vida. They were spot on with their timing and created such an elegant ambience for our wedding. No hidden fees, no hassle, no complaints. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Ana · Married on 10/04/2013

I had Art-Strings Ensembles for my ceremony and cocktail hour. From the beginning Alex was very professional and responded every single one of my emails right away. He made the whole process easy and sterss free.
    First, I recommend to have a string quarter at your wedding and I most definately recomment Art-Strings Ensembles. They were very talented and outstadning. I had a special request for them to play Muse- Starlight during my vows and they did, I cried when I heard the song.
    They made the wedding and everyone can't stop talking about how amazing they were and how much of a special touch it added to my wedding ceremony.
    I highly recommend them. It was ont the best decisions I made

Sent on 10/16/2013