Art of Makeup Collective Reviews

2 | Cincinnati, OH

2 Reviews for Art of Makeup Collective

Stephanie · Married on 01/09/2018

Excellence is how I would like to convey my experience with Cynthia.
    I had been wanting to book with her for many years and was so happy to get the chance to for my best friends wedding which I stood as a bridesmaid for.
    Once I inquired about services with Cynthia through her chat on her website, she responded immediately. As the process went on, her professionalism and talent won over the bride of the wedding, who had already booked with another artist.
    Her process for booking is very simple and made my best friend feel reassured that everything would be perfect for her wedding day. She was so kind to work around my scheduling, asked for pictures of inspiration for the looks all the bridesmaids wanted to achieve, as well as our favorite pictures of ourselves so that she could plan our looks ahead of the big day.
    The day of the wedding, she arrived with her assistant 15 minutes previous to the call time to set up and had the first person in her chair 5:00am sharp, as planned. Everyone looked Stunning that day and were just as excited to see her later in the day for the reception. By that point, we had doubled the amount of people that were supposed to have makeup done because EVERYONE wanted her to do their makeup! She was so accommodating on short notice, bringing two assistants for all 19 of us!
    I absolutely will not go to anyone else to get my makeup done and am so happy we booked over a year in advance.
    If you are looking for a highly skilled professional makeup artist who has even done celebrities (it shows!) then book Cynthia! Thank you so much for such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Devon · Married on 09/23/2017

Cynthia was absolutely amazing! She was on time, attentive, open minded, and caring. She listened to what each member of the bridal party wanted. She made me feel like an absolute queen on my wedding day! She also made my entire bridal party feel amazing!! I cannot recommend Cynthia enough!!

Sent on 09/27/2017