Art Of Hair By Claudia Reviews

Art Of Hair By Claudia 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely amazing

I have modeled in my past, and done many wedding shows. I have had my hair and makeup done MANY times. However, I have never felt more beautiful then when Claudia did my hair and makeup. All of my bridesmaids and myself were shocked at the transformation she was able to pull off! If she lived closer I would make a point to get my hair and makeup done by her once in a while, because there is no better feeling! I highly recommend her to anyone planning anything! Not even just a wedding!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Art Of Hair By Claudia 21
  • Brittany

Brittany McEvoy · Married on 03/14/2019

Never felt more beautiful

I can't say enough good things about Claudia and her team! My bridesmaids and I were so impressed with how our hair and makeup turned out. I have never had anyone who has been able to do my hair exactly how I wanted/imagined but Claudia was able to do just that. She also works super fast! Her and one other stylist were able to get 4 girls done in about 3 hours! Everyone wants to feel beautiful on their big day and I can honestly say I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day. Thanks again Claudia!

Sent on 03/22/2019
    Art Of Hair By Claudia 22
    Art Of Hair By Claudia 23
  • Carmen

Carmen · Married on 01/19/2019

My makeup was a work of art

At 50, I was concerned about looking "over-done". I was worried for nothing! My makeup was timeless and perfect! In fact, I looked 20 years younger, and despite all the happy tears I cried, I looked just as amazing after 8 hours than I did when she just applied it. Claudia and her team were worth every penny and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/03/2019
    Art Of Hair By Claudia 24
    Art Of Hair By Claudia 25

Elizabeth · Married on 07/07/2018

Love her work! 2 of my girlfriends used her for their wedding and I recently used her for mine. Everyone was happy with their hair including myself. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Alisa · Married on 07/07/2018

Claudia and her team were amazing! She did my trial and with me showing her ONE photo of the style I liked, she nailed it! She was so sweet and accommodating. On wedding day, she and her makeup artist came on-site to do my bridal party and myself. She was even able to cover my husbands rosacea up and he looked so handsome! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Cynthia · Married on 04/28/2018

Claudia was a dream to work with both before and on our actual wedding day. Can't recommend her highly enough....

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Art Of Hair By Claudia 26

Heidi · Married on 03/03/2018

Claudia did my wedding make up and hair, and I have never felt more beautiful!! She also did my mother's make up and hair, and everyone was soooo pleased!! She is very friendly, easy to work with, has an amazing personality, and is extremely talented. I was also very pleased with the fact that she was punctual. I think a big part of winning the battle on your wedding day (and having the day go smoothly) is having time to do everything you set out to do. My day began with Claudia visiting us at the hotel, and she was so easygoing that I knew I had nothing to worry about. Even though I had done a bridal trial, I decided to change my hair last minute, and she somehow intuited exactly what I wanted. I also did not have a photo of what I wanted for make up, but with a couple of suggestions she did an amazing job!! I would not hesitate to recommend her and use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 01/19/2018

Claudia has the magic touch! She did my hair plus my bridesmaids and mom for my wedding in Jan. Everyone looked gorgeous and all hair staid put through the night, even after the copious amounts of dancing :) Everyone is still talking about my hair! I’m so grateful I was introduced to her through my makeup artist as I was at a loss on who to use. Best decision!

Sent on 02/11/2018
    Art Of Hair By Claudia 27
    Art Of Hair By Claudia 28

Jennifer · Married on 12/23/2017

Claudia was amazing! She was very professional and responsible and did a wonderful job with everyone's makeup. She is also willing to work with you on the style and look you are wanting to achieve. She arrived on time to our wedding venue, and was friendly to all of my family and friends. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she was always quickly responsive to any of my phone calls and emails. I would highly recommend Art of Hair by Claudia.

Sent on 01/21/2018

Martilu · Married on 12/16/2017

I'm thankful for the amazing job Claudia and Danelia did with my hair and makeup as well as my ladies’. Everyone looked gorgeous on the pictures our guests took and I’m sure the professional pictures will be even more impressive.
    I highly recommend Claudia

Sent on 03/21/2018

Micaela · Married on 12/02/2017

Claudia was absolutely amazing. I loved how my hair and makeup turned out and so did everyone in my wedding party. She was so fun to work with and one of my favorite vendors. I would use her again 100% and would recommend her to any one.

Sent on 01/17/2018
    Art Of Hair By Claudia 29
    Art Of Hair By Claudia 30
    Art Of Hair By Claudia 31

Gilda · Married on 10/28/2017

Claudia is AMAZING! She did my hair and my makeup exactly how I wanted. Plus she is very friendly and nice to be around. Thank you Claudia so much! :)

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Art Of Hair By Claudia 32

Brenda · Married on 10/22/2017

We loved Claudia's work. Claudia and her team made our day truly special.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Lora · Married on 09/03/2017

Worth Every Penny! I flew in from TX and Claudia was every bit the professional and made me Gorgeous!

Sent on 11/16/2017
    Art Of Hair By Claudia 33

Gabriela · Married on 11/12/2016

I hired Claudia for my hair and makeup along with her team to glam up my bridal party. I did a lot of research on hair/makeup artists and NO ONE compares to the talent Claudia and her team has! From my trial to my wedding day, she took care of all my needs and made sure I was 100% happy with the final results. My hair and makeup was absolutely amazing and even after SIX hours of partying/dancing, I still looked flawless. Claudia was extremely professional, fun, patient, understanding and easy to work with. She was even willing to stay extra hours to touch me up (and my bridal party) after my “first look” and after my ceremony. Claudia- thank you so much for making my bridal party and I look and feel so incredibly beautiful on my wedding day!!

Sent on 11/15/2016

adriana · Married on 07/08/2016

Claudia is a great makeup/ hairstylist.She truly made me feel beautiful on my special day. Her level of professionalism is outstanding. Her charisma and wonderful personality make her a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to all brides. She made me feel comfortable and took all nervousness away while we were hours away. She was helpful im choosing a style and look. She was extremely responsive at all time making sure that I was satisfied at all times. I truly felt like she was a minute away any time I had a question. Claudia is amazing and I will be sure to use her for any upcoming events. For all brides out there Art of hair by Claudia is the one to choose!!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Laura · Married on 04/01/2016

Claudia did such an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my wedding. I sent pictures of “inspiration” looks and she definitely listened and paid attention to what I asked for and captured it perfectly. She also gave great recommendations for colors, eyelashes, etc., when I needed guidance. We did not get to meet in person or do a trial before the big day but she was so flexible and did a facetime meeting with me. Claudia was professional throughout the process and was always very responsive to my questions as I planned and to my needs on the big day. More than that, she is incredibly sweet and had such a positive energy. Having her do my hair and makeup was the ideal start to such a busy and important day. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/29/2016
  • Y

Yessie · Married on 01/17/2016

Claudia is amazing! She was able to do my hair and makeup for my engagement party super last minute! Did my hair and makeup for my bridal shower, and did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as all of my bridesmaids (3) and my mother and mother in law. Everyone loved how they looked! Claudia is very nice and friendly and listens to you when you say you want natura makeup. Not to toot my own horn but I look beautiful thanks to her! I would book her again for anything and have already recommended her to several others. :)

Sent on 02/01/2016

Claudia is the best makeup and hair stylist in the world! I did a small intimate wedding and I needed her help beyond of what she offers and she totally delivered. I had a problem with my flowers and I called her crying for help, without hesitation she came to my rescue. When my bouquet arrived I hated it! They put the wrong color of flowers and it was falling apart! She took care of the problem and re-arranged my bouquet. I ordered new flowers and she took the time to recreate my vision. I don’t know what I would have done without her!! I had compliments on my flowers all night! Claudia also helped me get dressed, my dress had a lot of detail and she made sure my sister knew what she was doing. She also helped my mom figure out how the veil was supposed to be sewed. My mom made my veil from scratch and Claudia helped my mom in the process. She was always available for a quick call or an email when I needed help or guidance on vendors. I had never done something like this before and she was always happy to give me opinions and direction. The day of the wedding she showed up ready to work with a smile on her face. My maid of honors and my self had a great time getting ready and talking and didn’t even feel the pressure of the day. When she is there you feel comfortable and happy and she leaves you looking fabulous! The best part... the hair and makeup lasted ALL NIGHT!!! Every chance I would get to use the restroom I couldn’t believe how beautiful I looked and through the dancing and eating and having a great time it was all still there!!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Danielle · Married on 11/07/2015

Another amazing wedding vendor! After two mediocre hair and makeup experiences for my engagement pictures, I was feeling a bit panicked that I wouldn't be able to find someone that could do exactly what I had in mind for my wedding day. After a co-worker recommendation along with seeing her work from another wedding, I booked Claudia feeling confident that she could knock it out of the park. We did a hair and makeup trial before the wedding, which went amazing. She tried a few different hairstyles and got the makeup look on the first try. I also had Claudia so my hair and makeup for my boudoir photos which turned out phenomenal. On my wedding day she arrived with plenty of time to do myself and my three bridesmaids. She is so nice and has a great personality while being professional. All my girls looked amazing and she did exactly what I wanted. I could not have looked better. I will continue to use her for all my special occasion needs.

Sent on 11/16/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/03/2015

Wow, wow, wow!!! Let me start off by saying that this was the one vendor that I was super picky about and I'm glad I went in this direction. I was a Miami destination bride so I did not have a trial. Truth is I didn't need it, Claudia nailed it!! My hair and makeup were to die for and all of my BM's and flower girls looked amazing.
    Claudia was not only talented but professional and very sweet. Thank you Claudia, because of you my husband said "WOW" as I walked toward him for the first time and that was an AWESOME feeling. You rock!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Claudia was AMAZING!.. Great service, she was on time and made everyone look beautiful. Very professional and very talented. If you want to look great on your special day, Art of Hair by Claudia is the business you need to choose for your makeup and hair.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Nadjalisse · Married on 05/03/2015

My entire bridal party and I absolutely loved working with Claudia! She's professional, reliable, kind, talented, easy to work with and fun! Claudia made the drive from her headquarters in Miami to Boca Raton for both my hair and makeup trial, as well as for the day of our wedding. She worked with me to bring my vision to life on both occasions, and did a private consultation with my mother and grandmother upon request. She is a true artist! You can see some of her work on her website and Instagram page. On the day of our wedding, Claudia and Dee worked diligently and professionally to get our entire bridal party, including mother and grandmother of the bride ready on time. We ended up finishing a bit early, which allowed us time to put on our dresses, take pictures and video and get to the ceremony early, all while enjoying the process to the fullest! This is the way a bride should experience her wedding day! My hair and makeup held up the entire night even after a lot of dancing, and I received compliments from everyone the entire time. I felt amazing the entire time! Claudia was a pleasure to work with, and went above and beyond by giving us tips on posing for photos, putting our final look together, she took pictures of the group, helped me lace my dress and more. She's simply amazing! My entire bridal party and I absolutely recommend Claudia for any bride wanting to look her absolute best on her wedding day, and for someone who wants to enjoy the process while finishing early, avoiding the rushed feeling so many other brides experience. Thank you, Claudia! You made our day unforgettable!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Melissa · Married on 12/13/2014

Claudia is truly the best at what she does! Her work is a piece of art! I live in New York, so booking her and communicating with her in Miami was made possible because she was willing to text and e-mail me throughout the entire wedding planning process. I showed her some pictures of hairstyles that I liked and she gave me her professional opinion on what would look best on me. Claudia came to me the day of the rehearsal dinner to do my hair and we hit it off like we’ve known each other for years. She was impressive and confident. Claudia executed the hairstyle flawlessly. It was even better than what I asked for. I got really emotional the day of the wedding she played an intricate role in keeping me calm. Claudia’s hairstyle made me feel like a princess bride. My vision came to life and my family and friends gave me the best reviews! I made the best decision when I booked “Art of Hair by Claudia” I will 100% recommend her to the rest of the world!!

Sent on 03/05/2015

Art Of Hair By Claudia's reply:

Melissa! Thank you so much for the beautiful review! You were a pleasure to work with! xoxo's