86 Reviews for Art Of Hair By Claudia

Natural Makeup (2)
On-Site Makeup (2)
Makeup Trial (1)
85 Art Of Hair By Claudia Reviews

Claudia was a dream to work with both before and on our actual wedding day. Can't recommend her highly enough....

Profile Picture Cynthia, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Claudia did my wedding make up and hair, and I have never felt more beautiful!! She also did my mother's make up and hair, and everyone was soooo pleased!! She is very friendly, easy to work with, has an amazing personality, and is extremely talented. I was also very pleased with the fact that she was punctual. I think a big part of winning the battle on your wedding day (and having the day go smoothly) is having time to do everything you set out to do. My day began with Claudia visiting us at the hotel, and she was so easygoing that I knew I had nothing to worry about. Even though I had done a bridal trial, I decided to change my hair last minute, and she somehow intuited exactly what I wanted. I also did not have a photo of what I wanted for make up, but with a couple of suggestions she did an amazing job!! I would not hesitate to recommend her and use her again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Heidi, 3/3/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Hair, Makeup

Claudia has the magic touch! She did my hair plus my bridesmaids and mom for my wedding in Jan. Everyone looked gorgeous and all hair staid put through the night, even after the copious amounts of dancing :) Everyone is still talking about my hair! I’m so grateful I was introduced to her through my makeup artist as I was at a loss on who to use. Best decision!

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/19/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Trial, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair

Claudia was amazing! She was very professional and responsible and did a wonderful job with everyone's makeup. She is also willing to work with you on the style and look you are wanting to achieve. She arrived on time to our wedding venue, and was friendly to all of my family and friends. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she was always quickly responsive to any of my phone calls and emails. I would highly recommend Art of Hair by Claudia.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I'm thankful for the amazing job Claudia and Danelia did with my hair and makeup as well as my ladies’. Everyone looked gorgeous on the pictures our guests took and I’m sure the professional pictures will be even more impressive.
I highly recommend Claudia

Profile Picture Martilu, 12/16/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Claudia is AMAZING! She did my hair and my makeup exactly how I wanted. Plus she is very friendly and nice to be around. Thank you Claudia so much! :)

Profile Picture Gilda, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

We loved Claudia's work. Claudia and her team made our day truly special.

Profile Picture Brenda, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Worth Every Penny! I flew in from TX and Claudia was every bit the professional and made me Gorgeous!

Profile Picture Lora, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Claudia for my hair and makeup along with her team to glam up my bridal party. I did a lot of research on hair/makeup artists and NO ONE compares to the talent Claudia and her team has! From my trial to my wedding day, she took care of all my needs and made sure I was 100% happy with the final results. My hair and makeup was absolutely amazing and even after SIX hours of partying/dancing, I still looked flawless. Claudia was extremely professional, fun, patient, understanding and easy to work with. She was even willing to stay extra hours to touch me up (and my bridal party) after my “first look” and after my ceremony. Claudia- thank you so much for making my bridal party and I look and feel so incredibly beautiful on my wedding day!!

Profile Picture Gabriela, 11/12/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair Extensions, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Claudia is a great makeup/ hairstylist.She truly made me feel beautiful on my special day. Her level of professionalism is outstanding. Her charisma and wonderful personality make her a pleasure to work with. I would recommend her to all brides. She made me feel comfortable and took all nervousness away while we were hours away. She was helpful im choosing a style and look. She was extremely responsive at all time making sure that I was satisfied at all times. I truly felt like she was a minute away any time I had a question. Claudia is amazing and I will be sure to use her for any upcoming events. For all brides out there Art of hair by Claudia is the one to choose!!!

Profile Picture adriana, 7/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Claudia did such an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my wedding. I sent pictures of “inspiration” looks and she definitely listened and paid attention to what I asked for and captured it perfectly. She also gave great recommendations for colors, eyelashes, etc., when I needed guidance. We did not get to meet in person or do a trial before the big day but she was so flexible and did a facetime meeting with me. Claudia was professional throughout the process and was always very responsive to my questions as I planned and to my needs on the big day. More than that, she is incredibly sweet and had such a positive energy. Having her do my hair and makeup was the ideal start to such a busy and important day. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Laura, 4/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Claudia is amazing! She was able to do my hair and makeup for my engagement party super last minute! Did my hair and makeup for my bridal shower, and did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as all of my bridesmaids (3) and my mother and mother in law. Everyone loved how they looked! Claudia is very nice and friendly and listens to you when you say you want natura makeup. Not to toot my own horn but I look beautiful thanks to her! I would book her again for anything and have already recommended her to several others. :)

Profile Picture Yessie, 1/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Claudia is the best makeup and hair stylist in the world! I did a small intimate wedding and I needed her help beyond of what she offers and she totally delivered. I had a problem with my flowers and I called her crying for help, without hesitation she came to my rescue. When my bouquet arrived I hated it! They put the wrong color of flowers and it was falling apart! She took care of the problem and re-arranged my bouquet. I ordered new flowers and she took the time to recreate my vision. I don’t know what I would have done without her!! I had compliments on my flowers all night! Claudia also helped me get dressed, my dress had a lot of detail and she made sure my sister knew what she was doing. She also helped my mom figure out how the veil was supposed to be sewed. My mom made my veil from scratch and Claudia helped my mom in the process. She was always available for a quick call or an email when I needed help or guidance on vendors. I had never done something like this before and she was always happy to give me opinions and direction. The day of the wedding she showed up ready to work with a smile on her face. My maid of honors and my self had a great time getting ready and talking and didn’t even feel the pressure of the day. When she is there you feel comfortable and happy and she leaves you looking fabulous! The best part... the hair and makeup lasted ALL NIGHT!!! Every chance I would get to use the restroom I couldn’t believe how beautiful I looked and through the dancing and eating and having a great time it was all still there!!!

Profile Picture User5413558, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Updos/Styling

Another amazing wedding vendor! After two mediocre hair and makeup experiences for my engagement pictures, I was feeling a bit panicked that I wouldn't be able to find someone that could do exactly what I had in mind for my wedding day. After a co-worker recommendation along with seeing her work from another wedding, I booked Claudia feeling confident that she could knock it out of the park. We did a hair and makeup trial before the wedding, which went amazing. She tried a few different hairstyles and got the makeup look on the first try. I also had Claudia so my hair and makeup for my boudoir photos which turned out phenomenal. On my wedding day she arrived with plenty of time to do myself and my three bridesmaids. She is so nice and has a great personality while being professional. All my girls looked amazing and she did exactly what I wanted. I could not have looked better. I will continue to use her for all my special occasion needs.

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/7/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wow, wow, wow!!! Let me start off by saying that this was the one vendor that I was super picky about and I'm glad I went in this direction. I was a Miami destination bride so I did not have a trial. Truth is I didn't need it, Claudia nailed it!! My hair and makeup were to die for and all of my BM's and flower girls looked amazing.
Claudia was not only talented but professional and very sweet. Thank you Claudia, because of you my husband said "WOW" as I walked toward him for the first time and that was an AWESOME feeling. You rock!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/3/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Claudia was AMAZING!.. Great service, she was on time and made everyone look beautiful. Very professional and very talented. If you want to look great on your special day, Art of Hair by Claudia is the business you need to choose for your makeup and hair.

Profile Picture User5495670, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My entire bridal party and I absolutely loved working with Claudia! She's professional, reliable, kind, talented, easy to work with and fun! Claudia made the drive from her headquarters in Miami to Boca Raton for both my hair and makeup trial, as well as for the day of our wedding. She worked with me to bring my vision to life on both occasions, and did a private consultation with my mother and grandmother upon request. She is a true artist! You can see some of her work on her website and Instagram page. On the day of our wedding, Claudia and Dee worked diligently and professionally to get our entire bridal party, including mother and grandmother of the bride ready on time. We ended up finishing a bit early, which allowed us time to put on our dresses, take pictures and video and get to the ceremony early, all while enjoying the process to the fullest! This is the way a bride should experience her wedding day! My hair and makeup held up the entire night even after a lot of dancing, and I received compliments from everyone the entire time. I felt amazing the entire time! Claudia was a pleasure to work with, and went above and beyond by giving us tips on posing for photos, putting our final look together, she took pictures of the group, helped me lace my dress and more. She's simply amazing! My entire bridal party and I absolutely recommend Claudia for any bride wanting to look her absolute best on her wedding day, and for someone who wants to enjoy the process while finishing early, avoiding the rushed feeling so many other brides experience. Thank you, Claudia! You made our day unforgettable!

Profile Picture Nadjalisse, 5/3/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Claudia is truly the best at what she does! Her work is a piece of art! I live in New York, so booking her and communicating with her in Miami was made possible because she was willing to text and e-mail me throughout the entire wedding planning process. I showed her some pictures of hairstyles that I liked and she gave me her professional opinion on what would look best on me. Claudia came to me the day of the rehearsal dinner to do my hair and we hit it off like we’ve known each other for years. She was impressive and confident. Claudia executed the hairstyle flawlessly. It was even better than what I asked for. I got really emotional the day of the wedding she played an intricate role in keeping me calm. Claudia’s hairstyle made me feel like a princess bride. My vision came to life and my family and friends gave me the best reviews! I made the best decision when I booked “Art of Hair by Claudia” I will 100% recommend her to the rest of the world!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Melissa, 12/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Claudia did an incredible job on my updo! Everyone complimented me on my hair! I absolutely loved it. Very nice lady! Reccomend her to every bride!

Profile Picture User4649615, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutely amazinggggggg amazinggggggg amazingggggg !!!!!

Very patient , professional and technique was on point ! I will definitely refer & use again !!!!!!!

Profile Picture ESTEFANIA, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Claudia was absolutely GREAT! Sweet, professional, calm, on time and her work was flawless. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Ana, 11/7/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Claudia is truly talented. Her company she really be named "Art of hair and makeup," because she is an amazing makeup artist. My wedding day makeup was absolutely stunning. I have acne scars but she made my skin look flawless, I couldn't believe it! My eye makeup was exactly how I had imagined and my hair was perfect. She used clip in extensions, but they looked really natural.
I was a little worried after my trial that it wouldn't look as good on the actual wedding day, but she somehow made me look even better!
My mom and my mother-in-law had their hair and make Up done and both looked gorgeous. I will never go to a blow out bar again, lol!
Thank you claudia!!!

Profile Picture dawn, 11/1/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I was absolutely blown away with Claudias work! She is amazing! I was a uk bride and found it so easy to communicate via email, Claudia always replied quickly and made the booking easy. I booked a trial with Claudia and I literally showed her an image of what I had In mind and she recreated on me perfectly! Even better than I'd imagined! Claudia was so friendly, chatty, made me feel at ease and her work is flawless! I honestly felt like I could have had a photoshoot for vogue, I felt so pleased with her work. Absolutely 100% recommend Claudia and her team! My mum and bridesmaids all looked so glamorous, we were all super happy with how we looked! After my wedding and photos were being shared on Facebook, everyone was asking who had done my make-up....Claudia, you best get packing your cases because your definitely a hit in the UK! X

Profile Picture Gemma, 10/29/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Claudia is amazing! Not only did I love my hair and makeup on my wedding, I love Claudia too. She was extremely responsive (which is tough to find in Miami) and very professional. She arrived at the hotel before me and was already set up. She even did a trial for my mom the night before the wedding to make sure she would like her hair the next day. She was perfect from start to finish.

Profile Picture User4557139, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews