Art of Cakes Reviews

Art of Cakes 6
Art of Cakes 7

Adreanne · Married on 11/03/2018

Stunning Cake!

Art of Cakes did a wonderful job with our wedding cake! The cake looked exactly like the picture that I showed them of what I wanted and the cake was the best tasting cake I have ever had! They were also very quick to respond to my emails. I will definitely be using them again for other events!

• Kayley

Kayley · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful and Delicious Cake

The Art of Cakes Bakery was fantastic. They made our wedding cake look amazing. They were able to put together the look I wanted from only reference photos and written description as we planned our wedding from afar. We weren't able to do a tasting beforehand but we were not disappointed. The classic cake flavor of Almond is delicious! We also had a chocolate sheet cake that was fantastic. We received many compliments on our cake for days after the wedding! I would highly recommend the Art of Cakes!

Hayli · Married on 09/29/2018

I highly recommend Art of Cakes Bakery! They do an amazing job. Our wedding cake and cupcakes were beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Art of Cakes 8

Art of Cakes's reply:

Thank you Hayli! Everything was so beautiful at your wedding!

Julia · Married on 06/09/2018

If anybody gets married in the greater knoxville area you HAVE to use Art of Cakes. 5 stars. Cakes are so delicious and beautiful. Your guests will love them!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Art of Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Julia! You are so nice :-)
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/05/2018

Art of Cakes is absolutely amazing! We ordered 240 mini cupcakes in 8 different flavors with a 2 tier cake as well. Everything turned out PERFECT. The guests raved about the cupcakes. The banana pudding and blackberry vanilla bean cupcakes were favorites by far, but all the flavors were perfect. They delivered everything and set up the whole cake table beautifully, as well. I would absolutely recommend Art of Cakes for any event!

Megan · Married on 04/21/2018

Guests are still raving that it was the best wedding cake they ever had. It was beautiful and delicious. Erin communicates very well through email which made her so easy to work with. She handled so much beyond what I probably will ever even realize, but I guess that is the point.. to hire vendors who make the bride's job easier. Thank you Art of Cakes. We will be by the bakery for years to come. Every anniversary we are going to come out for sure!!

Art of Cakes 9

Justin · Married on 10/29/2017

Service was fantastic. Our cake tasted great and the set up and presentation was terrific. Everyone was very impressed. We were very pleased. Thanks!

Sarah Perkins · Married on 10/21/2017

Bride/Wedding Cake

Very professional & satisfied all of our needs!

Art of Cakes 10

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2017

We have been using Art of Cakes since my sisters graduation 2 years ago. I was looking for someone to help with a cake and they stepped up and we have never looked back. The staff at Art of Cakes makes sure that it is exactly the way you would like it and they are so friendly. I will always use them and recommend everyone to them! Thank you for being the best!

Art of Cakes 11
    Art of Cakes 12
    Art of Cakes 13
    Art of Cakes 14

Mariella · Married on 09/17/2017

what can I say. incredible. amazing and wonderful. the most beautiful cakes. AOC made 3 cakes that were all GONE by the end of the night. Delicious & Tasty. I could not recommend more genuine and kind people to work with. Thank you Erin & your momma. You made my day I've looked forward to for years come true. I will always be a client for life.

Rachael · Married on 08/12/2017

Art of cakes delivered our wedding cake to our venue in Sevierville. It was beautiful AND delicious! We received several compliments on our cake. They were easy to deal with and very professional.

Kelsey · Married on 07/29/2017

Erin and her employees (one of which is her daughter) did an AMAZING job on my wedding cake AND the grooms cake! I went in to the consultation not knowing what I wanted except for the colors being used. I showed her a picture of what I kind of liked, and she did with it. The grooms cake was a 3-D R2-D2 ffrom Star Wars. My husband LOVED it!
    Our guests kept telling us even the days after the wedding about how delicious the cakes were!
    We were very pleased!

Hannah · Married on 05/28/2017

We did cupcakes from Art of Cakes for our Maryville wedding. We had 5 flavors: honey cream cheese, german chocolate, wedding cake, lemon blueberry, and salted caramel. All were delicious and were ready to go by the reception. Highly recommend!

Lauren · Married on 04/14/2017

Both my wedding cake and groom's cake turned out perfect! They were very up front about prices and helped make my vision come true. The guests thought both were delicious. Would recommend to anyone!

Kristin · Married on 11/19/2016

Erin provided the cake (and a few cupcakes for the kiddos!) for our wedding at RT Lodge. We were planning from Nashville so a traditional tasting wasn't an option but she boxed up some samples that I grabbed en route from Nashville to Asheville so my husband and I could do a tasting. Ultimately, we opted to go a more personal route and asked Erin if she could do a hummingbird cake - a childhood favorite of mine. She even used the same recipe my dad always used! The cake was moist and delicious and looked exactly as we'd hoped - a modern 3-tier semi-naked cake. The little ones loved the chocolate cupcakes, too. Highly recommend!

wonderful wonderful wonderful! so sweet and knows exactly how to help us

• kbb

katie · Married on 10/08/2016

I think our cake was the best cake I've ever had at a wedding. The cake was exactly how I wanted it and we received so many compliments on it. It tasted amazing, and it looked so perfect. Erin was super easy to work with and so responsive with emails. We really enjoyed working with them!!

allison · Married on 09/24/2016

So I'm not a big fan of cake, but my mom loves it. So as a gesture of wedding planning goodwill to her, I decided to do a fake wedding cake (with a real top layer for the cake cutting) and instead I selected 9 of their dessert cakes so we had an entire table of cakes. It was one of the biggest hits of the whole wedding. People couldn't stop talking about how good and impressive all 9 cakes were. Additionally my florist left flowers and greenery behind for the fake 3 tier wedding cake and Art of Cakes did a wonderful job of putting it on the cake. All in all they were nice, easy to work with, and delivered an exceptional product.

Thank you!

Erica · Married on 06/04/2016

Art of Cakes was wonderful to work with! They created a huge (!!) custom pink armadillo cake for my bridal show and it was a hit. (Hello steel magnolias!) They also created a replica of my husbands grandfathers truck with our puppy in the back- it was so perfect and identical to the pictures I gave them! He was so surprised and I have not seen anything more realistic! They were awesome to work with and will be my go to for custom cakes!

Kelsey · Married on 06/04/2016

The Art of Cakes is so easy to work with and the cake is delicious! I showed them a picture of what I wanted at our cake tasting and they delivered it flawlessly. Our wedding cake was tasty, but also beautiful!

Hailey · Married on 05/21/2016

Art of Cakes is the best bakery around! My husband and I went to them asking for a cookie cake instead of a traditional wedding cake. Erin immediately sent a photo of something they could do and we loved it! We later asked them to add on a grooms cake so guests could have a selection of desserts. Both the cookie cake and grooms cake were perfect! They looked and tasted amazing!

gay · Married on 05/14/2016

The Art of Cakes bakery was recommended to me by my photographer. We arranged a tasting and found Erin to be very professional and accommodating. They were in the process of opening their new shop. I am sure it was a very busy time for them. Not only did we feel welcome, but we never felt rushed. The tasting was wonderful. The cupcakes were superb!! We had tried another bakery and they were okay, but not even a close second to The Art of Cakes! We had a picture of what we wanted and the colors we wanted. The cupcakes turned out perfect! Many of our guests commented that they were the best cupcakes they had ever had and my wife and I agreed!! They come highly recommended by us and all of our wedding guests!

Jordan · Married on 05/07/2016

I would recommend Art of Cakes to everyone who wants a true work of art for any special occasion! I've used this genuine company for birthdays, work parties, holidays and now my wedding! Erin and her team are truly the most talented and artistic group I've ever seen. Scrolling through her cake pictures proves that!

Lindsey · Married on 05/07/2016

These ladies from Art of Cakes were amazing and are truly some of the most talented in this area, not to mention they make some really tasty cake flavors! Our wedding cake and grooms cake were custom designs and and they exceeded my expectations on that! I gave the ladies at Art of Cakes a little bit of direction and they did exactly what I would have wanted. I had so many compliments on the different flavors and also on the design and how unique our cakes were! I would use them again and again!! Highly recommended and they are so reasonable priced for hoe talented they are! I am so appreciative that they could be a special part of our day!