Art of Cakes Reviews

113 | Maryville, TN

113 Reviews for Art of Cakes

Sarah W. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Loved our Cakes

I absolutely was please with our cakes. I had one for my bridal shower which was a beautiful Barbie doll bride cake. I had always wanted a Barbie doll cake when I was little and my fiancé surprised me with one for my bridal party. She was beautiful and tasted amazing. Our wedding cake was just perfect! They did a great job and were super easy and friendly even when we made changes. I had butterflies place around the wedding venue and Art of Cakes even made a fondant butterfly for the top of our cake. The cake was delicious! We had blueberry, wedding vanilla, and blackberry layers. Everyone still talks about how beautiful and yummy our cake was at our wedding. I will definitely use them again for other events or birthdays. I stopped in and had banana split cupcake. I was really good too. Nice and soft and not overly sweet icing.

Sent on 01/26/2021
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/01/2021

The best tasting cupcakes and cakes

I think the cupcakes we ordered from Art of Cakes were our guest's favorite part of the day. Our cake and the cupcakes were SO AMAZING. Art of Cakes has so many flavors to choose from, it was hard to pick just a few. I so recommend Art of Cakes!

Sent on 05/03/2021
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 11/14/2020

Gorgeous & delicious

She captured exactly what I was looking for. So many compliments on how beautiful and delicious the cake was.

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah O. · Married on 06/06/2020

Beautiful and Delicious!

The cakes turned out amazing! Exactly what I had described and she made an awesome guitar cake for my husband

Sent on 06/19/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha L. · Married on 06/06/2020

Beautiful and delicious!

Our cake and cupcakes were everything we wanted! Being from out of state and not having a tasting- we were VERY happy!

Sent on 06/30/2020

Logan D. · Married on 12/07/2019

If you want a moist, fresh, beautiful cake this is where you should go

The cake looked beautiful! I got so many comments on how well the cake tasted!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Kit

Kit · Married on 10/19/2019

Delicious and Beautiful!

Erin at Art of Cakes totally nailed our wedding cake! It was one of the most delicious cakes I have literally ever had. We got the traditional white wedding almond with buttercream frosting and had her do a semi frosted, nude cake. It was identical to pictures I sent her and she was very prompt in her email responses about what I wanted. I highly recommend Art of Cakes!

Sent on 11/06/2019

Art of Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice review Kit! We enjoyed being able to make your cake. Hope you have a great week :-)
  • Pamela

Pamela · Married on 10/19/2019

Delicious and great to work with

Art of Cakes provided cupcakes in Strawberry Champagne, Chocolate, and Almond Orange for our wedding. They were all delicious and very pretty. The cupcakes were moist and soft and each had a great flavor. Art of Cakes was willing to use cupcake liners I sent them and put cupcakes in wrappers I had placed at the venue. They also decorated our cake topper with a simple art deco design in exactly the color I wanted to match our venue and wedding colors perfectly. Erin Holloway at Art of Cakes was great to work with to help get these details in order and help with any changes to our order as we got a better head count.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Amy

Amy A. · Married on 10/12/2019

A stunning cake that received many compliments and tasted amazing too!

A stunning cake that received many compliments and tasted amazing too!

Sent on 04/24/2020
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 06/29/2019

Delicious and Beautiful!

Art of Cakes was one of my favorite vendors! They were extremely responsive, emailing me back right away when I first inquired, and when I had questions and changes closer to our wedding day. The ladies there were always very helpful and kind. The cake tasting is very generous, we got to try lots of flavors and they were all delicious, and their buttercream frosting is to die for. On our wedding day everything went perfectly with no issues or delays. The cake was exactly as we wanted it, and we had multiple guests tell us how delicious our cake was! Love love love art of cakes bakery and hope to return for anniversary cakes in the future. I would absolutely recommend them to every Bride in the knoxville/east tennessee area!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/07/2019

Best Tasting Desserts!

We hired Art of Cakes for my June 7, 2019 wedding, and everyone was so impressed with the taste and quality of all of the desserts. We ordered cookies, brownies, cupcakes, and our wedding cake, and all of it was amazing. It has to be the best bakery around. We received so many compliments even eating the leftovers several days after the wedding. Despite several days having passed, each dessert tasted just as fresh as it did on the day it was made. All of the desserts had the perfect texture, and our wedding cake looked so elegant and beautiful even being of a simpler design. Erin was so patient working with me. You will be doing yourself and your event guests as huge favor by providing them with Art of Cakes desserts.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Adreanne · Married on 11/03/2018

Stunning Cake!

Art of Cakes did a wonderful job with our wedding cake! The cake looked exactly like the picture that I showed them of what I wanted and the cake was the best tasting cake I have ever had! They were also very quick to respond to my emails. I will definitely be using them again for other events!

Sent on 12/09/2018
  • Kayley

Kayley · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful and Delicious Cake

The Art of Cakes Bakery was fantastic. They made our wedding cake look amazing. They were able to put together the look I wanted from only reference photos and written description as we planned our wedding from afar. We weren't able to do a tasting beforehand but we were not disappointed. The classic cake flavor of Almond is delicious! We also had a chocolate sheet cake that was fantastic. We received many compliments on our cake for days after the wedding! I would highly recommend the Art of Cakes!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Hayli · Married on 09/29/2018

I highly recommend Art of Cakes Bakery! They do an amazing job. Our wedding cake and cupcakes were beautiful and delicious!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Art of Cakes's reply:

Thank you Hayli! Everything was so beautiful at your wedding!

Julia · Married on 06/09/2018

If anybody gets married in the greater knoxville area you HAVE to use Art of Cakes. 5 stars. Cakes are so delicious and beautiful. Your guests will love them!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Art of Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much Julia! You are so nice :-)
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/05/2018

Art of Cakes is absolutely amazing! We ordered 240 mini cupcakes in 8 different flavors with a 2 tier cake as well. Everything turned out PERFECT. The guests raved about the cupcakes. The banana pudding and blackberry vanilla bean cupcakes were favorites by far, but all the flavors were perfect. They delivered everything and set up the whole cake table beautifully, as well. I would absolutely recommend Art of Cakes for any event!

Sent on 05/17/2018

Megan · Married on 04/21/2018

Guests are still raving that it was the best wedding cake they ever had. It was beautiful and delicious. Erin communicates very well through email which made her so easy to work with. She handled so much beyond what I probably will ever even realize, but I guess that is the point.. to hire vendors who make the bride's job easier. Thank you Art of Cakes. We will be by the bakery for years to come. Every anniversary we are going to come out for sure!!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Justin · Married on 10/29/2017

Service was fantastic. Our cake tasted great and the set up and presentation was terrific. Everyone was very impressed. We were very pleased. Thanks!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Sarah P. · Married on 10/21/2017

Bride/Wedding Cake

Very professional & satisfied all of our needs!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2017

We have been using Art of Cakes since my sisters graduation 2 years ago. I was looking for someone to help with a cake and they stepped up and we have never looked back. The staff at Art of Cakes makes sure that it is exactly the way you would like it and they are so friendly. I will always use them and recommend everyone to them! Thank you for being the best!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Mariella · Married on 09/17/2017

what can I say. incredible. amazing and wonderful. the most beautiful cakes. AOC made 3 cakes that were all GONE by the end of the night. Delicious & Tasty. I could not recommend more genuine and kind people to work with. Thank you Erin & your momma. You made my day I've looked forward to for years come true. I will always be a client for life.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Rachael · Married on 08/12/2017

Art of cakes delivered our wedding cake to our venue in Sevierville. It was beautiful AND delicious! We received several compliments on our cake. They were easy to deal with and very professional.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Kelsey · Married on 07/29/2017

Erin and her employees (one of which is her daughter) did an AMAZING job on my wedding cake AND the grooms cake! I went in to the consultation not knowing what I wanted except for the colors being used. I showed her a picture of what I kind of liked, and she did with it. The grooms cake was a 3-D R2-D2 ffrom Star Wars. My husband LOVED it!
    Our guests kept telling us even the days after the wedding about how delicious the cakes were!
    We were very pleased!

Sent on 08/06/2017
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/07/2017

Art of Cakes made my bridal cake and groom's cake for my wedding on July 7, 2017. When I first started searching for cakes, I really wasn't sure where to start. I knew that picking a bakery for my wedding would be a difficult task because my mother and grandmother were cake decorators for a long time. And on top of that, I can be a very picky cake eater (not only thanks to my family ties with cakes) because I am very sensitive to sugar; too much can upset my stomach. So after my mom and I looked at reviews for many places, we decided to squeeze into Art of Cakes' shop to try out some of their cupcakes. I was amazed at the variety of flavors that they had! I have never seen so many options before and was even more astounding at their amazing prices! I decided to try their Strawberry Cupcake and my mom got a Salted Caramel Cupcake. And after one bite, we were in love! We couldn't believe how moist and flavorful the cake was. We especially loved their whipped buttercream icing, which was so unique to us. We just loved the texture! But the very best part to me was that it was so flavorful and DID NOT have such a strong, artificial sugary taste. It was completely natural and delicious! After that, I knew that I had to have their cake at my wedding, so we booked a tasting, decided on flavors, and planned out the cake of my dreams. They did such a fantastic job and were very responsive and accommodating to all of our requests. And their pricing was so reasonable! Everyone talked about the cake all night long (and even through the next week)! I highly recommend Art of Cakes for any occasion! And trust me, I will be back for more!!!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Hannah · Married on 05/28/2017

We did cupcakes from Art of Cakes for our Maryville wedding. We had 5 flavors: honey cream cheese, german chocolate, wedding cake, lemon blueberry, and salted caramel. All were delicious and were ready to go by the reception. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/01/2017