Art House Photo Booth Reviews

Art House Photo Booth 5
Art House Photo Booth 6
Art House Photo Booth 7

Abigail · Married on 12/30/2017

Art House Photo Booth was worth EVERY penny! Ron and Anna are absolutely incredible! Art House caught my eye at a bridal show shortly after getting engaged and I was immediately drawn to their selection of props and how professional both Ron and Anna were. They were both so warm and welcoming and very professional. Throughout our planning process Ron and Anna were both extremely attentive to our wedding details and timely in all of their communication. Anna did an incredible job designing the photo booth strip that incorporating details/colors from our wedding invitation. She has such an eye for detail! What makes Art House Photo Booth unique is the quality/selection of their props and the photographs that guests received on their photo booth strips. Every guest that comes in gets a strip and the quality of the pictures is unrivaled! Anna and her team arrived with plenty of time to set up before our wedding reception and was in attendance on our wedding day along with their scrapbook artist and I can honestly say that our photo booth scrapbook is one of my favorite mementos from our wedding day. We also received a USB with all of the photographs of our guests from a wedding day. Such a wonderful keepsake. Anna did a fantastic job interacting with all of our guests and made sure to grab us and our parents before the photo booth shut down to make sure we had pictures together before our reception ended. Art House Photo Booth will not disappoint at your wedding or special event. They were amazing!

Sent on 02/04/2018
    Art House Photo Booth 15
    Art House Photo Booth 16
    Art House Photo Booth 17

Maryann · Married on 09/23/2017

Used Art House Photo Booth for my 9/17 wedding in Lexington, such a positive experience! The owners were incredibly easy to work with and helpful with any questions. The photo booth added such a fun element to our wedding and provided a free favor for guests with the pictures being printed on site! I also received our coffee table book within two weeks of our wedding. Cant say enough good things about this company and its owners!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/09/2017

LOVED having Art House Photo Booth at our wedding! Our guest really enjoyed it.

Sent on 10/09/2017

Heather · Married on 05/28/2017

First, I must tell you that you need a photo booth at your wedding reception. It is as necessary as the wedding dress and the wedding cake. After having one at our wedding reception, I feel like we need one for every event that we could dream of having. I'm almost tempted to make up events so that we can have one.
    Secondly, Arthouse Photo Booth is the company that you need to choose. Don't bother looking at any others. This is the one for you. And Anna is who you need to work your event. You can tell that she truly enjoys what she does. She is sweet, enthusiastic, and just makes the whole experience more fun. And the quality of pictures you receive is marvelous. This isn't a cheap imitation booth on the side of the street at a fair or what not. This is the real deal. Also, the fact that there is no limit to the number of photos you can take AND you get a jump drive of ALL the pictures taken throughout your even just sweetens the deal. We have thoroughly enjoyed going back and seeing what fun our guests had with this photo booth.
    Finally, I absolutely loved that Anna would not shut down the photo booth until my husband, my son, and I had taken some pictures together inside the booth. She is just super sweet and an amazing professional. So, go now, and get yourself a date with the Arthouse Photo Booth. You will fall in love all over again!!

Sent on 06/09/2017

Anita · Married on 10/08/2016

Best investment for our daughters wedding. Anna & Ron were great to work with. They paid close attention to all details. Thank you both for making this evening memorable for our family.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Judy · Married on 10/08/2016

Art House Photo Booth was an excellent choice for my son's wedding. Everyone enjoyed getting their picture made and Phillip & Ashley received a photo album with everyone's picture! The photo booth gave guest something fun to do while the wedding party was taking pictures.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Maria · Married on 06/03/2016

My guests and I had so much fun! The pictures are amazing!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Linda · Married on 05/28/2016

Great service and wonderful to work with!!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Chelsea · Married on 10/09/2015

We used Art House photo booth at our wedding reception and everyone enjoyed the photos and Ron and Anna so much. The quality of photos was much higher than any other photo booth I checked out (Art House uses a professional camera vs. a webcam like most photo booths) and the photo booth set up and props were the perfect classy and fun addition to our reception. Ron created a disk of all our photos from our reception to take home that night and we enjoyed seeing how our guests truly enjoyed the photo booth the next day. Thank You so much Ron & Anna for helping create the best day of our lives!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Tiffanie · Married on 08/08/2015

Anna and Ron were both a pleasure to work with. Their customer service exceeded our expectations! We not only had a great time with the photo booth, all of our guests could not stop complimenting all that ArtHouse had to offer. We have recommended ArtHouse to all of our friends and family members who are having big events coming up soon! The photo booth was such a hit at the wedding, and we know it was because of the quality service that ArtHouse delivers.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Crystal · Married on 07/25/2015

They were wonderful to work with! Their props were great and everyone loved the photo booth !

Sent on 09/07/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2015

I first met Ron and Ana at the very first bridal show I attended last year. I met SEVERAL photo booth companies at every bridal show I attended but knew from the beginning that I would choose Ron and Ana for my wedding. Not only are they possibly two of the nicest people I've ever met, I took note of the fact that they are a husband/wife team and the quality of their work means so much to them. They do not hire individuals to run their business....they do it all on their own and are on-site for each event they book.

I am so glad I chose Art House for my wedding...our photo booth was a raging success! Not only was Ron prompt, but he remained on-site until each of my guests got every photo they wanted! He was extremely professional, kind, and patient....even our guests that had taken our "open bar" policy a little too far (sorry Ron).

Thanks again Ron, you were awesome!

Jessica Lewis Estes

Sent on 07/20/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/11/2015

Excellent experience! Anna and Ron are extremely kind and professional. The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding and left us and our guests with priceless memories from our special day. Art House Photo Booth also had a great selection of props that made the experience extra fun!!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Scott & Ann · Married on 06/13/2015

The Photo Booth was a huge success at our Daughters wedding and worth every bit and more of what we paid for it!!! So entertaining and very accommodating. We would not hesitate to use them again and we definitely are recommending them to anyone who is looking for one!!!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Sandy · Married on 06/06/2015

Art House Photo Booth was absolutely excellent! Our guests had so much fun and we continue to laugh at the photos! I've already repeatedly recommended their services! Well worth it!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/06/2015

They can make the inviatations you want

Sent on 07/13/2015

Kristian · Married on 04/26/2015

Worth every penny! They were great and best price around!! Friendly people and it was the most fun at my wedding.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Have used this vendor twice and wouldn't hesitate to use them again. Many of our guests were looking forward to it the second time.

Sent on 05/08/2015

Wonderful experience!!! Highly recommend Art House for any special event!!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Bethany · Married on 11/01/2014

Art House was a joy to work with for our wedding reception. They were kind, timely and reasonably priced. Their photo booth far exceeded our expectations and our guests LOVED it! I would highly recommend them to anyone in the area.

Sent on 12/07/2014

Kathy · Married on 10/24/2014

Everyone enjoyed the photo booth so much. A lot of people had never seen this at a wedding reception. Ron and his wife went above and beyond our expectations. I would definitely recommend for other events. Art House Photos ROCKS!!!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/04/2014

The first time I got into the Arthouse photo booth I loved it! It was at a bridal show and was the most popular booth there. I knew I HAD to have them at our wedding and my fiancé felt the same way.

Our guests absolutely loved the booth! Everyone raved about how nice Ron was and couldn't believe it was as simple as going to their website to view or print more photos. My friends are even talking about booking Arthouse for their Christmas party now. Guests are still talking about how much fun they had with it and loved viewing all of the photos from the evening online. I highly recommend Arthouse! There are other photo booth companies around the bluegrass but Anna and Ron are by far the best! Thank you both so much for everything- you helped make our wedding reception so much fun.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Craig · Married on 10/04/2014

We were very pleased with the Photobooth. It was a big hit at the wedding and I am glad that we had it there. We recieved a lot of good feedback on it. I (the Father) was thinking who is going to want to do this photobooth thing, I figured it was barely going to be used -WRONG! - It was a huge hit. I am glad that my wife and daughter decided to get this. Also Anna was great to work with. Thank you again!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Awesome!!!!!!Everyone had a fabulous time!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Jennifer · Married on 09/20/2014

We loved Art House Photo Booth! And so did our guests! Our guests gave us so many compliments on Art House and how much fun the photo booth was. Our package included a scrapbook with photos of our guests and their written messages. We loved reading all the kind words from family and friends and laughed for hours at their pictures. Anna was very kind and professional. She was on time to my venue and provided a quality service. Use Art House! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/30/2014