Art by Izzy Hair and Makeup Reviews

50 | Tampa, FL

50 Reviews for Art by Izzy Hair and Makeup

Selene Campbill · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent job

I am so happy for Choosing you Izzy, I was so afraid and terrified that my hair and make up wont be as I desire, cause I am a very picky person and I care about small details, but everything you have done was perfectly done. You are so kind Izzy and very welcoming. So thank you for the great work you did.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Megan · Married on 08/04/2019

Turned out amazing!

Izzy was great! Even finished all 5 girls and my hair and makeup almost 30 minutes early. She did a fantastic job and it looked amazing.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Jimenez Georghiades · Married on 08/03/2019

Great job!!

I contacted Izzy’s team in a very short notice and they were there for me,!! my hair and makeup looked exactly the way I wanted it and the bridesmaids were super happy, her make up brought out my beauty, my groom said I never looked prettier. Yesterday I felt amazing thanks to you Izzy!! You are amazing

Sent on 08/04/2019

Mary Morris · Married on 08/03/2019

Great choice!!

I’m just so thankful for choosing you Izzy, my hair looked amazing and I loved the make up and how It was natural but still so beautiful. You did a wonderful job, you are so kind. Big thanks for doing your best to make me that satisfied with the results.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Debra Fahey · Married on 07/28/2019

Me in white

What makes Izzy’s business special she gives phone consultations, I called her a couple of weeks before my wedding, she was amazing super professional and super kind, she gave me advice and tips on what works best for me. The make up looked natural and I was really satisfied on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Lorraine Chapman · Married on 07/27/2019

My Wedding

This is my second time with Izzy, first I came to her as a bridesmaid and now Im the bride. You are so kind Izzy and the end results always exceed my expectations. You are my go to girl love you Izzy. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Rebecca Isaac · Married on 07/26/2019

Wedding💕💕😍

Thank u thank u thank YOUU, you are amazing Izzy!! Everything was so great I loved it, I love the confidence boost that you gave me and my bridesmaids. And thank you for putting up with all my bridezilla craziness lol. Love youu Izzy.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Rachel Lai · Married on 07/21/2019

A night to remember!!

‏Hiring Izzy for my parents 25th anniversary party was the best decision ever she was right on time, and did exactly what my mom was looking for she was very professional and super sweet, my mom’s make up was age appropriate and her hair was so elegant I would hire her again in a heartbeat 😍😍 Izzy you are the sweetest ❤️

Sent on 07/25/2019

Annie Pelaez · Married on 06/15/2019

Summer Night Wedding!!!

Wow! Absolutely amazing-affordable, flexible, and professional! Myself, as the bride, and my bridesmaids received so many compliments! We were beyond happy with the final product for makeup and hair! Izzy gave us exactly what we wanted and more!!! She’s awesome!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Katherine Wolfe · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing Job!

Izzy did a fabulous job on hair and makeup for me and my 5 bridesmaids as well as my mother's hair! She was on time (even though not all of my ladies were lol) and knew exactly what I meant when I said "I don't want to be overdone" and wanted a natural look. She rolled with the punches of the day and was extremely professional. Would hire her again and again!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Michelle Schumacher · Married on 03/30/2019

Fairytale Wedding

All I can say is WOW!!! I have never had my hair and make up done before and I was so nervous. I hired Izzy for my wedding and she exceeded my expectations. She was so friendly and professional and made it very easy to trust her. She worked with me until I was comfortable and had the most perfect look which was a unique one (elven princess bride). My mother and maid of honor looked amazing as well. She is an extremely talented artist and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Nicole Borges · Married on 03/22/2019

Absolutely amazing

She did such a good job, I received compliments from everyone!! She did my hair and makeup for my homecoming and it was absolutely stunning!! I was so pleased, I recommend her to everyone!!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Victoria · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing work!

Izzy did my hair and makeup for a friends wedding and she did a phenomenal job, can’t recommend her enough, she’s friendly, and professional, she knows exactly how to make you look absolutely beautiful.

• Tiffanie

Tiffanie Sandin · Married on 03/10/2019

Amazing service!

Izzy and Mary came to my venue and did hair and makeup for 6 girls with ease! They were absolutely amazing and accommodated all of us! I had two young bridesmaids that she did fantastic on! I honestly wasn’t sure how I wanted my hair done and she came up with a hairstyle that was just perfect! Do yourself a favor and hire this amazing woman to beautify you for your special day!!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Saira · Married on 03/07/2019

Event updo

Izzy did an amazing job and understood exactly what I was looking for! I was absolutely happy with how my do turned out! Used her several times and will continue to! Awesome stylist and make up artist!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Ana Palacios · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing service

Art by Izzy hair and make up was outstanding, she was extremely professional and my wedding party was extremely happy with her work. I would highly recommend her!! Price was also extremely affordable. I am so grateful to have her in this special day...

Ania · Married on 01/29/2019

Loved it! She is great

Izzy did amazing! So glad to have booked with her. Her work is fantastic at a very reasonable price. Could not recommend her more and I will definitely book her again.

Sent on 04/02/2019

Rachel Rogers · Married on 01/19/2019

Great work and great personality

She was on time and did exactly what we wanted, she did a mazing job with the makeup ...on top of that we had fun through the processs. Highly recommend her

Mile Aguilar · Married on 10/22/2018

Great work!

I family found Izzy after searching for a while . I was very please with her and her team.. Her work is great at a very reasonable price!! I was very happy with her services.

Shaquila · Married on 07/15/2018

Izzy is wonderful! She’s a great makeup artist, knows exactly what you want. She really does her best in her work. She’s very flexible, you can really rely on her.

Sent on 06/12/2018
  • Y

Yinet · Married on 05/08/2018

She do exactly what you request and the prices are very reasonable. Very friendly, very reliable, and you will LOVE your hair and makeup ! Highly recommended

Sent on 06/29/2018

Loraine · Married on 03/03/2018

Magic Hands

THANK YOU SO MUCH IZZY! To start off, you were on time and very professional. Everyone loved their hair & makeup. I can't wait to have you dolled me up for my next event. - Xo

Sent on 03/20/2019

Jeily · Married on 11/21/2015

This team was amazing, they are super professional and offer great service, very happy with them and the work they did on the bride and bridal party! Definitely worth every penny .

Dilian · Married on 02/16/2019

One of the besties she is really good can’t complain.

Jael · Married on 06/02/2018

Awesome experience! I couldn’t have been happier with the services rendered! She is absolutely incredible!