Art by Izzy Hair and Makeup Reviews

42 Reviews for Art by Izzy Hair and Makeup

• Tracey

Tracey · Getting married on 11/25/2020

Bridal expo oct 27 to wedding day

I love her prices and her quickness to getting back to us on the services and pricing we need and wanted!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Alexa · Married on 02/22/2020

Best hair and makeup artist!

Izzy's work is flawless. Izzy is so sweet and affordable! My trial with her went so well and she did EXACTLY what I wanted. I am so happy we hired her for my wedding. She accommodated 10 of us on my wedding day and ran on time! All of my girls looked and felt gorgeous and my hair and makeup didn't budge all night even after all of the tears and sweating from dancing I still looked flawless at the end of the night.

Sent on 02/23/2020

Ariane Tira · Married on 11/23/2019

Me and My family love their make-ups!

Izzy is very professional and would always advice what’s best for me and my family. She also helped me with my veil and it was wonderful. My nieces keeps on saying ‘I love my make up!’ and I’m really happy about that coz theyre really excited for their make ups for weeks! My bridesmaid even said her make up is even better than her bridal make up. I felt content and flattered.

I love my make up altogether including my hair. I just showed her an inspiration and I love what she did!

Thank you Izzy! I would recommend you to my friends and families

Sent on 11/25/2019

name · Married on 10/05/2019

Professional

Mary was great! She was fast and professional, there was a few last minute changes and she was able to accommodate them.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Jamie Depaz · Married on 09/20/2019

Best decision for my wedding

I got my hair and my makeup with Izzy, I can’t say how much I loved my makeup, we were 4 me the bride, two of my bridesmaids, and my mom, we all got the best version of us!!. She worked professionally with each one of us. I actually was terrified about where to do my makeup. My friend recommended Izzy for me, so I read the reviews on her work and they are all true!. Thank you Izzy for the bottom of my heart, and I surely recommend her!.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Rita Lippert · Married on 09/15/2019

Professional artist

Izzy is so professional at her work, she did everything as I wanted, I loved my hair it looked gorgeous, and my makeup was all natural. What great about Izzy that she does her work with passion, thats why we all loved her and felt comfortable dealing with her ( me the bride, and my bridesmaids). I recommend her she is really great.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Alison Hicks · Married on 09/14/2019

I love you Izzy!!

I am a very picky person, and I struggle when it comes to be happy with the makeup I do in salons, but for the first time as much I was afraid in my wedding day to get the perfect look I wanted, I got the perfect makeup ever!, Izzy was patient with me, and she knew how to comfort me, she was so kind, and her assistants too!. I highly recommend her she is the greatest of all!.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Brinda Hill · Married on 09/08/2019

8 sep wedding event

I am so lucky that I found you, I was so stressful and the whole thing became overwhelming, cause we had to make our wedding one month earlier, and I had to find the perfect hair dresser, and makeup artist and I DID!! You done your job perfectlyI loved how I looked and loved your kindness. I recommend you till my last breath so god bless you Izzy you are amazing.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Christina Williams · Married on 09/08/2019

Loved it!!

I could not recommend art by Izzy hair and makeup more highly, Izzy had great colour choices for my skin, it made my eyes look gorgeous. She dealt with everything professionally, I loved her work and how she made me feel comfortable.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Stephanie Johnson · Married on 09/07/2019

Great job!!

Izzy did a wonderful job, she considered every thing I said, she was kind and easy to work with. The makeup she did was natural and flawless. I truly recommend her. She is the best

Sent on 09/11/2019

Jessica Holland · Married on 09/06/2019

Best makeup & hair artist

Izzy I loved her job!, she was knowledgable with cosmetics and professional with choosing the right colours. Me (the bride) had a natural makeup look, and absolutely loved it. Also, my bridesmaids went crazy about their looks, they liked every little touch she made. And what’s most important Izzy was sweet, kind and patient with us. RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Erica Kay · Married on 08/30/2019

We loved your work

Izzy is a great makeup artist!! I got a lot of great compliments about my makeup (I'm the bride), and my bridesmaids looked gorgeous they loved every suggestion Izzy made for them, and we all felt so comfortable working with her, she was kind and patient with us. We were so happy with the final results, so thank you Izzy for your effort. I so recommend Izzy and her team.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Elizabeth Barnes · Married on 08/27/2019

Zero regrets and recommened

I had a great experience with Izzy, I saw some of her work online, and liked how she makes the makeup looks natural, and the hairstyles she does are terrific. She helped me look me but a BETTER version of myself, I felt so confident on my wedding day. It was all great, working with Izzy and her team was so easy and comfortable. You are amazing Izzy thank you for helping by making it a day to remember. I totally recommend her.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Jayn Hunt · Married on 08/23/2019

Bride and bridesmaids

One of my greatest choices is choosing Izzy to do my makeup and hairstyle, she arrived on time she was so kind to work with and had a great personality. She was in no rush to do my makeup (bride) and my bridesmaids, she gave us her full attention and we all got exactly what we wanted. I am so thankful for her and her team.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Erica Boyd · Married on 08/23/2019

The bride and bridesmaids

I was confused and terrified about who to choose to do my bridal makeup and hair, my friend recommended Izzy, and so do I recommend her too!. She was great in all aspects, she was kind and knew how to calm me down, I loved the hair style she did, the makeup was amazing and all natural. Actually not only me loved her and her work, all my bridesmaids loved it too. So thank you Izzy for caring that much.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Patty Garcia · Married on 08/18/2019

My wedding

Izzy made me feel gorgeous in my wedding day, after she did her last touches I was super happy with he results. I am so thankful for the reviews that have been posted, cause they were so accurate and right. She does a perfect natural makeup, and she is a very sweet person. Thank you Izzy and your team I definitely recommend you guys.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Selene Campbill · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent job

I am so happy for Choosing you Izzy, I was so afraid and terrified that my hair and make up wont be as I desire, cause I am a very picky person and I care about small details, but everything you have done was perfectly done. You are so kind Izzy and very welcoming. So thank you for the great work you did.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Megan · Married on 08/04/2019

Turned out amazing!

Izzy was great! Even finished all 5 girls and my hair and makeup almost 30 minutes early. She did a fantastic job and it looked amazing.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Jimenez Georghiades · Married on 08/03/2019

Great job!!

I contacted Izzy’s team in a very short notice and they were there for me,!! my hair and makeup looked exactly the way I wanted it and the bridesmaids were super happy, her make up brought out my beauty, my groom said I never looked prettier. Yesterday I felt amazing thanks to you Izzy!! You are amazing

Sent on 08/04/2019

Mary Morris · Married on 08/03/2019

Great choice!!

I’m just so thankful for choosing you Izzy, my hair looked amazing and I loved the make up and how It was natural but still so beautiful. You did a wonderful job, you are so kind. Big thanks for doing your best to make me that satisfied with the results.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Debra Fahey · Married on 07/28/2019

Me in white

What makes Izzy’s business special she gives phone consultations, I called her a couple of weeks before my wedding, she was amazing super professional and super kind, she gave me advice and tips on what works best for me. The make up looked natural and I was really satisfied on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Lorraine Chapman · Married on 07/27/2019

My Wedding

This is my second time with Izzy, first I came to her as a bridesmaid and now Im the bride. You are so kind Izzy and the end results always exceed my expectations. You are my go to girl love you Izzy. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Rebecca Isaac · Married on 07/26/2019

Wedding💕💕😍

Thank u thank u thank YOUU, you are amazing Izzy!! Everything was so great I loved it, I love the confidence boost that you gave me and my bridesmaids. And thank you for putting up with all my bridezilla craziness lol. Love youu Izzy.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Rachel Lai · Married on 07/21/2019

A night to remember!!

‏Hiring Izzy for my parents 25th anniversary party was the best decision ever she was right on time, and did exactly what my mom was looking for she was very professional and super sweet, my mom’s make up was age appropriate and her hair was so elegant I would hire her again in a heartbeat 😍😍 Izzy you are the sweetest ❤️

Sent on 07/25/2019

Annie Pelaez · Married on 06/15/2019

Summer Night Wedding!!!

Wow! Absolutely amazing-affordable, flexible, and professional! Myself, as the bride, and my bridesmaids received so many compliments! We were beyond happy with the final product for makeup and hair! Izzy gave us exactly what we wanted and more!!! She’s awesome!

Sent on 06/16/2019