Art by Izzy Hair and Makeup Reviews

47 Reviews for Art by Izzy Hair and Makeup

• Tracey

Tracey · Getting married on 09/08/2021

Bridal expo oct 27 to wedding day

I love her prices and her quickness to getting back to us on the services and pricing we need and wanted!

Sent on 11/05/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke Nelson · Married on 10/17/2020

Professional and Accomodating

Izzy was wonderful! She was on time, helped me and my entire bridal party, and was beyond accommodating. Would absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 11/07/2020
  • Ma Anna

Ma Anna Geary · Married on 10/16/2020

Professional and Very talented

Izzy is such an amazing Make up artist and hair dresser. She was punctual and was able to do 11 total of hair. My bridesmaids look so beautiful. She completely made me look so beautiful on my wedding day. Definitely recommend Izzy. Thanks again Izzy!!! You’re the best.

Sent on 10/18/2020

Art by Izzy Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you love! It was my pleasure to assist you and your beautiful girls! Hope the best for you and your new life with the hubby ❤️
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 10/05/2020

Talented and Professional

Izzy was nothing but professional and attentive starting from our first emails. We had to (last minute) reschedule our wedding from March to October due to Covid-19, and she was so very understanding and accommodating throughout all the chaos. It's obvious that she truly cares about the work she does and the people she does it for. She took care of myself, my mother, my MOH, and flower girl in a timely manner and everyone looked absolutely stunning. I am so thankful to have had such a wonderful hair and makeup artist on our wedding day. I knew I was going fo be in good hands since the moment we met!

Sent on 10/20/2020
  • Colby

Colby · Married on 10/02/2020

Better than I could have imagined

I was beyond happy with Izzy and her helper, Shelby. For my trial I wend with a very natural look, but she was very flexible with me changing to a more dramatic look for the day of. My girls were all very well taken care of with this team, and everyone looked perfect, with it all lasting the entire night.

Sent on 10/04/2020

Mary Aguilar · Married on 09/12/2020

Madelyn A.

Very Professional with high expertise, was able to accommodate me, and my bridal party. If you are looking for a stress free day, I highly recommend the best. Thank you Izzy, you did an amazing job!

Sent on 03/21/2019
  • Gloriam

Gloriam Gonzalez · Married on 08/15/2020

Artistic and talented

Beautiful attention to details

Sent on 09/16/2020

Alexa · Married on 02/22/2020

Best hair and makeup artist!

Izzy's work is flawless. Izzy is so sweet and affordable! My trial with her went so well and she did EXACTLY what I wanted. I am so happy we hired her for my wedding. She accommodated 10 of us on my wedding day and ran on time! All of my girls looked and felt gorgeous and my hair and makeup didn't budge all night even after all of the tears and sweating from dancing I still looked flawless at the end of the night.

Sent on 02/23/2020

Ariane Tira · Married on 11/23/2019

Me and My family love their make-ups!

Izzy is very professional and would always advice what’s best for me and my family. She also helped me with my veil and it was wonderful. My nieces keeps on saying ‘I love my make up!’ and I’m really happy about that coz theyre really excited for their make ups for weeks! My bridesmaid even said her make up is even better than her bridal make up. I felt content and flattered.

I love my make up altogether including my hair. I just showed her an inspiration and I love what she did!

Thank you Izzy! I would recommend you to my friends and families

Sent on 11/25/2019

name · Married on 10/05/2019

Professional

Mary was great! She was fast and professional, there was a few last minute changes and she was able to accommodate them.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Jamie Depaz · Married on 09/20/2019

Best decision for my wedding

I got my hair and my makeup with Izzy, I can’t say how much I loved my makeup, we were 4 me the bride, two of my bridesmaids, and my mom, we all got the best version of us!!. She worked professionally with each one of us. I actually was terrified about where to do my makeup. My friend recommended Izzy for me, so I read the reviews on her work and they are all true!. Thank you Izzy for the bottom of my heart, and I surely recommend her!.

Sent on 09/20/2019

Rita Lippert · Married on 09/15/2019

Professional artist

Izzy is so professional at her work, she did everything as I wanted, I loved my hair it looked gorgeous, and my makeup was all natural. What great about Izzy that she does her work with passion, thats why we all loved her and felt comfortable dealing with her ( me the bride, and my bridesmaids). I recommend her she is really great.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Alison Hicks · Married on 09/14/2019

I love you Izzy!!

I am a very picky person, and I struggle when it comes to be happy with the makeup I do in salons, but for the first time as much I was afraid in my wedding day to get the perfect look I wanted, I got the perfect makeup ever!, Izzy was patient with me, and she knew how to comfort me, she was so kind, and her assistants too!. I highly recommend her she is the greatest of all!.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Brinda Hill · Married on 09/08/2019

8 sep wedding event

I am so lucky that I found you, I was so stressful and the whole thing became overwhelming, cause we had to make our wedding one month earlier, and I had to find the perfect hair dresser, and makeup artist and I DID!! You done your job perfectlyI loved how I looked and loved your kindness. I recommend you till my last breath so god bless you Izzy you are amazing.

Sent on 09/02/2019

Christina Williams · Married on 09/08/2019

Loved it!!

I could not recommend art by Izzy hair and makeup more highly, Izzy had great colour choices for my skin, it made my eyes look gorgeous. She dealt with everything professionally, I loved her work and how she made me feel comfortable.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Stephanie Johnson · Married on 09/07/2019

Great job!!

Izzy did a wonderful job, she considered every thing I said, she was kind and easy to work with. The makeup she did was natural and flawless. I truly recommend her. She is the best

Sent on 09/11/2019

Jessica Holland · Married on 09/06/2019

Best makeup & hair artist

Izzy I loved her job!, she was knowledgable with cosmetics and professional with choosing the right colours. Me (the bride) had a natural makeup look, and absolutely loved it. Also, my bridesmaids went crazy about their looks, they liked every little touch she made. And what’s most important Izzy was sweet, kind and patient with us. RECOMMENDED!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Erica Kay · Married on 08/30/2019

We loved your work

Izzy is a great makeup artist!! I got a lot of great compliments about my makeup (I'm the bride), and my bridesmaids looked gorgeous they loved every suggestion Izzy made for them, and we all felt so comfortable working with her, she was kind and patient with us. We were so happy with the final results, so thank you Izzy for your effort. I so recommend Izzy and her team.

Sent on 08/30/2019

Elizabeth Barnes · Married on 08/27/2019

Zero regrets and recommened

I had a great experience with Izzy, I saw some of her work online, and liked how she makes the makeup looks natural, and the hairstyles she does are terrific. She helped me look me but a BETTER version of myself, I felt so confident on my wedding day. It was all great, working with Izzy and her team was so easy and comfortable. You are amazing Izzy thank you for helping by making it a day to remember. I totally recommend her.

Sent on 08/26/2019

Jayn Hunt · Married on 08/23/2019

Bride and bridesmaids

One of my greatest choices is choosing Izzy to do my makeup and hairstyle, she arrived on time she was so kind to work with and had a great personality. She was in no rush to do my makeup (bride) and my bridesmaids, she gave us her full attention and we all got exactly what we wanted. I am so thankful for her and her team.

Sent on 08/24/2019

Erica Boyd · Married on 08/23/2019

The bride and bridesmaids

I was confused and terrified about who to choose to do my bridal makeup and hair, my friend recommended Izzy, and so do I recommend her too!. She was great in all aspects, she was kind and knew how to calm me down, I loved the hair style she did, the makeup was amazing and all natural. Actually not only me loved her and her work, all my bridesmaids loved it too. So thank you Izzy for caring that much.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Patty Garcia · Married on 08/18/2019

My wedding

Izzy made me feel gorgeous in my wedding day, after she did her last touches I was super happy with he results. I am so thankful for the reviews that have been posted, cause they were so accurate and right. She does a perfect natural makeup, and she is a very sweet person. Thank you Izzy and your team I definitely recommend you guys.

Sent on 08/22/2019

Selene Campbill · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent job

I am so happy for Choosing you Izzy, I was so afraid and terrified that my hair and make up wont be as I desire, cause I am a very picky person and I care about small details, but everything you have done was perfectly done. You are so kind Izzy and very welcoming. So thank you for the great work you did.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Megan · Married on 08/04/2019

Turned out amazing!

Izzy was great! Even finished all 5 girls and my hair and makeup almost 30 minutes early. She did a fantastic job and it looked amazing.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Jimenez Georghiades · Married on 08/03/2019

Great job!!

I contacted Izzy’s team in a very short notice and they were there for me,!! my hair and makeup looked exactly the way I wanted it and the bridesmaids were super happy, her make up brought out my beauty, my groom said I never looked prettier. Yesterday I felt amazing thanks to you Izzy!! You are amazing

Sent on 08/04/2019