Art by Izzy Hair and Makeup Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Tracey
    Tracey Married on 09/08/2021

Bridal expo oct 27 to wedding day

I love her prices and her quickness to getting back to us on the services and pricing we need and wanted!
  • Mileidy
    Mileidy G. Married on 07/16/2021

They are the best!!

I love Izzy! she did amazing, great with all hair types and the makeup lasted all day. We could not be more happy to have hired her, she was helpful through the whole process and answered any questions I had! That day she brought in another team member to help as well and they both killed it!!
    Rachel M. Married on 07/10/2021

Izzy was wonderful & talented

Izzy was exactly what we were looking for with our hair and make up! She did a great job!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 06/13/2021

Great work!

I was on the fence about hiring a hair and makeup artist as I wasn't having a wedding party, only my 12 year old daughter and my mother. I hired Izzy within just a few weeks of my wedding and she was phenomenal! We were traveling in from out of town so we weren't able to do any type of trials and she nailed everything I was looking for with my hair and makeup! My mother and daughter looked absolutely beautiful as well and the whole experience just added to our day. 100% recommend!
    Diana Married on 03/13/2021

Highly recommend!

I had my wedding on March 13, 2021. Izzy’s team is amazing! Yinet was my hairstylist who did 6 of our hair and she made us look and feel like absolute QUEENS on my wedding day! She was so sweet, punctual, and knew what she was doing whenever my girls showed her a picture. I’ll be making sure everyone knows about Izzy and her team. Loved it!
  • Yanisha
    Yanisha F. Married on 01/23/2021

Great Work

Izzy was a doll to work with. Her skills with makeup and styling hair were beyond my expectations. The day of the wedding she was on time and ready to conquer 5 hair services and 4 makeup looks all by herself. I highly recommend her! Thank you so much for a wonderful experience!!
    Jessica F. Married on 01/17/2021

Fantastic Service!

Art by Izzy was fantastic is every way! Izzy was responsive and brought my ideas to life. My hair and makeup stayed in place for the entire evening - total of about 12 hours. All my bridesmaids makeup stayed too. Izzy and her team member came to our place to do their magic, and that was greatly appreciated! The team was fast and efficient while still meeting everyone's needs. There were 8 hair and 7 makeup, all completed in about 5 hours. Highly, highly recommend Art by Izzy!
    Shelby C. Married on 12/05/2020

Just book her!

After looking at many hairstylists for my Oct. 2nd wedding and seeing many peoples recommendations, I decided to hire Izzy. I was not disappointed. First off my wedding was postponed due to Covid-19 and Izzy was amazing in the rescheduling process. She was always easy to reach with any questions and concerns. I had a couple of my people change their minds on services last minute and she was very understanding. I wasn't happy with my initial hair trial but that was solved with her suggestion in getting hair extensions(I have very fine hair that just couldn't achieve the look I wanted). Day of wedding, Izzy and her partner showed up on time and worked constantly to get all 9 of us done in a timely fashion. I was initially concerned about girls starting at 8am but again she knows what she is doing! They were all done just in time and the hairstyles and makeup stayed all night. Some of the girls, myself included, wore the same hair and makeup to brunch the next morning! Would absolutely recommend Izzy for all future brides. You will not be disappointed!! Thank you, Izzy for making me feel like a princess on my special day!
    Kelsie B. Married on 12/05/2020

Highly Recommend

Izzy and her other stylist that came to the venue to do the hair and makeup for my wedding did a fantastic job!! They were on time, professional, and helped to make every member of my bridal party look amazing! Every since our first conversation, Izzy has been very responsive to any messages I sent her way and made sure that we made my wedding day look everything I could have ever wanted. Her great personality, professionalism, and reasonable prices should make it a no-brainer for other brides to choose her as their hair and make-up artist.
  • Kyra
    Kyra H. Married on 11/28/2020

Absolutely stunning work

The girls that came to work with us for my wedding day did an amazing job. The makeup didn't look cake-y and was very natural. After doing my hair there was a small change I wanted and she had no problem making it look exactly how I wanted. We didn't have time to do a run through and they still did everything perfect. 10/10 would recommend.
    Carly Married on 11/21/2020

Amazing hair and makeup

She did all my bridesmaids, my mom and my hair and makeup and did fabulous. She was very accompanying and traveled to my venue. Highly recommend and would use again.
  • Brooke
    Brooke N. Married on 10/17/2020

Professional and Accomodating

Izzy was wonderful! She was on time, helped me and my entire bridal party, and was beyond accommodating. Would absolutely recommend her!
  • Ma Anna
    Ma Anna G. Married on 10/16/2020

Professional and Very talented

Izzy is such an amazing Make up artist and hair dresser. She was punctual and was able to do 11 total of hair. My bridesmaids look so beautiful. She completely made me look so beautiful on my wedding day. Definitely recommend Izzy. Thanks again Izzy!!! You’re the best.

Art by Izzy Hair and Makeup's reply:

Thank you love! It was my pleasure to assist you and your beautiful girls! Hope the best for you and your new life with the hubby ❤️
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 10/05/2020

Talented and Professional

Izzy was nothing but professional and attentive starting from our first emails. We had to (last minute) reschedule our wedding from March to October due to Covid-19, and she was so very understanding and accommodating throughout all the chaos. It's obvious that she truly cares about the work she does and the people she does it for. She took care of myself, my mother, my MOH, and flower girl in a timely manner and everyone looked absolutely stunning. I am so thankful to have had such a wonderful hair and makeup artist on our wedding day. I knew I was going fo be in good hands since the moment we met!
  • Colby
    Colby Married on 10/02/2020

Better than I could have imagined

I was beyond happy with Izzy and her helper, Shelby. For my trial I wend with a very natural look, but she was very flexible with me changing to a more dramatic look for the day of. My girls were all very well taken care of with this team, and everyone looked perfect, with it all lasting the entire night.
    Mary A. Married on 09/12/2020

Madelyn A.

Very Professional with high expertise, was able to accommodate me, and my bridal party. If you are looking for a stress free day, I highly recommend the best. Thank you Izzy, you did an amazing job!
  • Gloriam
    Gloriam G. Married on 08/15/2020

Artistic and talented

Beautiful attention to details
    Alexa Married on 02/22/2020

Best hair and makeup artist!

Izzy's work is flawless. Izzy is so sweet and affordable! My trial with her went so well and she did EXACTLY what I wanted. I am so happy we hired her for my wedding. She accommodated 10 of us on my wedding day and ran on time! All of my girls looked and felt gorgeous and my hair and makeup didn't budge all night even after all of the tears and sweating from dancing I still looked flawless at the end of the night.

Ariane T. Married on 11/23/2019

Me and My family love their make-ups!

Izzy is very professional and would always advice what’s best for me and my family. She also helped me with my veil and it was wonderful. My nieces keeps on saying ‘I love my make up!’ and I’m really happy about that coz theyre really excited for their make ups for weeks! My bridesmaid even said her make up is even better than her bridal make up. I felt content and flattered.

I love my make up altogether including my hair. I just showed her an inspiration and I love what she did!

Thank you Izzy! I would recommend you to my friends and families
    Name Married on 10/05/2019

Professional

Mary was great! She was fast and professional, there was a few last minute changes and she was able to accommodate them.
    Jamie D. Married on 09/20/2019

Best decision for my wedding

I got my hair and my makeup with Izzy, I can’t say how much I loved my makeup, we were 4 me the bride, two of my bridesmaids, and my mom, we all got the best version of us!!. She worked professionally with each one of us. I actually was terrified about where to do my makeup. My friend recommended Izzy for me, so I read the reviews on her work and they are all true!. Thank you Izzy for the bottom of my heart, and I surely recommend her!.
    Rita L. Married on 09/15/2019

Professional artist

Izzy is so professional at her work, she did everything as I wanted, I loved my hair it looked gorgeous, and my makeup was all natural. What great about Izzy that she does her work with passion, thats why we all loved her and felt comfortable dealing with her ( me the bride, and my bridesmaids). I recommend her she is really great.
    Alison H. Married on 09/14/2019

I love you Izzy!!

I am a very picky person, and I struggle when it comes to be happy with the makeup I do in salons, but for the first time as much I was afraid in my wedding day to get the perfect look I wanted, I got the perfect makeup ever!, Izzy was patient with me, and she knew how to comfort me, she was so kind, and her assistants too!. I highly recommend her she is the greatest of all!.
    Christina W. Married on 09/08/2019

Loved it!!

I could not recommend art by Izzy hair and makeup more highly, Izzy had great colour choices for my skin, it made my eyes look gorgeous. She dealt with everything professionally, I loved her work and how she made me feel comfortable.
    Brinda H. Married on 09/08/2019

8 sep wedding event

I am so lucky that I found you, I was so stressful and the whole thing became overwhelming, cause we had to make our wedding one month earlier, and I had to find the perfect hair dresser, and makeup artist and I DID!! You done your job perfectlyI loved how I looked and loved your kindness. I recommend you till my last breath so god bless you Izzy you are amazing.