Arsenic & White Lace | Photography & Cinematography Reviews

View more information

4.8 out of 5 rating

Veronica Married on 06/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My fiance and I hired Emilia for our engagement photos and we are so delighted with her work! She was super sweet and professional and made us feel comfortable from the start! We couldn't ask for anything more! Our pictures turned out beautiful. We decided we must work with her for our wedding day as well!
    Luis Married on 07/09/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating

perfect photos that we will forever cherish!

From the second we saw the images on the Arsenic and White Lace website we knew Emilia had the eye and aesthetic we wanted for our big day! She was prompt in responding after we reached out and answered all of our questions with the care of a friend, which was nice during the sometimes hectic moments of wedding planning. The day of, Emilia was like a magician getting all of the planned group shots done with ease and because she was wonderful at wrangling everyone together quickly we had extra time to capture even more photos outside of the venue! She then captured some of our favorite candid photos of the guests enjoying dinner and tearing up the dance floor! We could not recommend Emilia and Arsenic and White Lace enough, she was so lovely to work with from start to finish and captured the perfect photos that we will forever cherish!

Jarod and Luis
    Nicole Married on 06/25/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Emilia was referred to my husband and I by a friend, and it was the greatest experience from start to finish. Our photos from our wedding were breathtaking and captured the essence of every moment. Everytime I look at our photos I am immediately transported back to that day and I could not have asked for anything better. Emilia is super sweet and an absolute pleasure to work with!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Andre Married on 09/12/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Emilia is the best you can ask for in a photographer. The view and images she captures really lock in that moment in time. All our wedding photos were colorful, bright. She was so accommodating and responsive to my wife request. I also referred her to multiple friends and family. They're thoughts were the same as ours magnificent!
    Laura Married on 05/10/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I were both extremely pleased working with Emilia throughout the entire wedding cinematography process. She was able to capture not only the important moments in our day, but also all of the special details, and edit them into a beautiful final piece. She is a non-intrusive videographer that was conscious and respectful of the rules and regulations of our church venue. She was willing and dedicated to work with us, and our photographer, to make the day as smooth and stress free as possible. Her style of filming and editing is refined and beautiful, and we are so pleased to have such a wonderful wedding video we can re-watch for years to come.
    Caroline Married on 06/11/2016
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Emilia is a very talented cinematographer who did such a wonderful job capturing the special moments of our big day. She was professional and non-intrusive... in fact, many people commented that they didnt know we had a videographer until I posted the incredible final product. This meant a lot as I was concerned with people's views being obstructed in the church or on the dance floor. She has an incredible eye and edited our footage into a beautiful short trailer that highlighted all of the best moments from the entire day. She was flexible and willing to work with both us and our photographer to ensure everything was perfect. I would highly recommend booking her!