Arroyo Trabuco Golf Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Melissa
    Melissa S. Getting married on 11/01/2022

Wedding of my Dreams

Arroyo Trabuco Golf Club with the help of Allyson and Leslie became our dream wedding spot after COVID-19 ruined our original plans. I have never been so pleased by the staff and beautiful venue for my special day. Allyson and Leslie are the main reason for such an amazing experience and why our wedding turned out so beautiful in such a short amount of time. Both were always available at any time of day to answer last minute question and never had no as an answer. I absolutely would recommend anyone and everyone looking to find their dream spot for their wedding to not skip out on this beautiful space. Lastly, I have to mention the food, it was AMAZING. I've been to plenty of weddings and food sometimes is a hit or miss. I promise you, you will not have any haters in the crowd. All of our guest could not stop raving about how delicious the food was. All in all my husband and I had the most magical wedding and it could not have been achieved any other way without the help of such an amazing staff and coordinators.
  • Kristina
    Kristina V. Married on 08/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I would get married here again in a heartbeat

Because of Covid we unfortunately had to downsize our wedding which probably resulted in us changing our plans at least 6 times. Every time Leslie/Alyson were there without missing a beat to make sure everything would be perfect. Also we HIGHLY recommend the food. The staff is amazing, the venue is gorgeous, and the food is delicious. We will be having a round 2 party one day and we will definitely be coming back!
  • Q
    Quan M. Married on 05/29/2022

Dream Comes True

We had our dream wedding at Arroyo Trabucco!! Hands down to the most amazing Alyson, José and everyone at Trabucco!! All our friends and family raved so much about the services and food, especially the steak and salmon.

My wife and I DIY-ed several items for the wedding and they really helped turn our vision into reality. Alyson’s so sweet and dedicated, receptive to our ideas on highlighting our Vietnamese culture, and always there for us throughout the entire process. Our ceremony ran beautifully and smoothly!

The views at this golf course are incredible! Not only did we get to take great pics in front of their lake, but they also provided us with golf carts to ride to picturesque hill spots. Such emotional, fun and unforgetable memories! Arroyo Trabucco will always have a special place in our hearts!

Love you Alyson!! - H&Q
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Reilly G. Married on 04/30/2022

Stunning Venue

My husband and I were so happy with Alyson and Natalie as well as the entire Arroyo Trabuco team for our wedding. They did an absolutely incredible job and made our dream wedding come to life. They were professional, responsive, attentive, and wonderful to work with. Everything came together beautifully and turned out absolutely perfect. We were so happy with the food, the details, and the stunning venue as a whole. My husband and I would highly recommend Arroyo Trabuco Golf Club.
    Photos by: Sara Ellen Photography
    Kendall F. Married on 09/04/2021

Dream garden wedding

Alyson and Leslie completely sold us on this venue thanks to their in-depth information upon our first meeting. No other venue made us feel like we were important enough for their time, while these ladies sat with us for almost 2 hours showing us all the different possibilities for our wedding. The planning process with them was no different. Any question, request, or last minute change, they handled so perfectly, and we did not have a single hiccup with our big day. Everything came together so seamlessly and I couldn't have imagined it looking any more magical or amazing.
    Tina Married on 08/27/2021

Top Notch Hidden Gem

I really can’t say enough about this venue. From the initial tour, planning, tasting and final meeting, both Alyson and Leslie went above and beyond our expectations. They made great suggestions on details I hadn’t even thought of. The food was absolutely delicious. We even had our reception dinner there.
    I want to give special recognition to a few of their preferred vendors:
    Flowers- Green Leaf Designs/Shelby - The flowers were absolutely gorgeous!
    Cake- It’s All About the Cake - Super delicious
    Musician/DJ/MC- Pete Goslow - very helpful with music selections, timeline details and received several compliments about how good he was.

Everything turned out just like I had envisioned and I highly recommend. It was truly a magical day!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 08/21/2021

Excellent!

This venue was perfect for our reception only event. The grounds are beautiful and it’s a hidden gem in OC. The staff was outstanding as well. Highly recommend!
  • Lauren
    Lauren D. Married on 07/10/2021

Denison wedding

I don’t know where to begin other than to start off with that this venue was absolutely amazing. From start to finish we felt so comforted in choosing this venue. It was the second place we visited and we immediately fell in love. Alyson and Leslie were so good to us and took such great care of us all the way through our wedding day. Leslie and Alyson both even took the time to bustle me and Leslie followed me around for pictures to help me with it. I love that Leslie advocated for me to rest on the big day, when I was being pulled in so many directions. The food is to DIE for. The banquet staff is so hospitable and the service has no comparison. The wedding rehearsal and the wedding itself were out of this world! We look forward to coming back to the venue to hang out and eat on married time!!!
    Meg D. Married on 07/09/2021

Get married here!

My husband and I truly couldn't say enough good things about this venue. It was the first venue we toured and immediately knew it would be the venue we picked. Alyson and Leslie made wedding planning here a true dream. They always had smiles on their faces and a positive attitude. They gave us guidance and were accommodating to all of our requests. The catering staff was amazing and incredibly attentive and all of our guests raved about the food too! I truly would recommend this venue to absolutely every person - you cannot go wrong with picking this venue!
    Morna L. Married on 05/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Arroyo trabuco is the best!

Arroyo Trabuco Golf Club is an incredibly beautiful, serene, rustic venue as the setting for our daughter's outdoor wedding. The surrounding area with wide open spaces, spectacular mountain view, colorful mature trees and other natural landscape is an absolutely gorgeous background. For Orange County, it feels private & nicely secluded at the end of the road. Another big plus is ample self-parking.

Communication was outstanding with prompt responses as we began planning. Alyson & her team were excellent in assisting us...this aspect was so important when necessary adaptation was needed. We felt confident in their expert experience & guidance throughout the entire process.

Alyson worked tirelessly from inception to conclusion to ensure a flawless event. I brought in a lot of decorator items and she understood our vision which relieved a lot of stress. It was amazing when I saw how her team perfectly placed all the elements to make it a reality. Her attention to every detail was phenomenal. Alyson is very organized with a timeline that was executed perfectly...she was on top of everything so I was able to enjoy without worrying about anything!

The flavorful food was abundant as well as perfectly prepared by a chef on the premises...juicy smoked tri-tip, succulent stuffed chicken, and those who selected the vegan option raved about the scrumptious stuffed bell pepper. The plated entrees were visually appealing as well as appetizing. Beverages were plentiful and the service was absolutely impeccable.

Arroyo Trabuco Golf Club is to be commended for their outstanding customer service & conscientious hospitality for guests. So thankful for Alyson's coordination of all the vendors that made everything run smoothly. We are genuinely grateful to ATGC for their ultimate professionalism in making our daughter's wedding day a dream-come-true!
    Stephanie B. Married on 12/05/2020

Attentive to every detail

Was blown away by fantastic service, super accommodating and very willing to help in everyway
    Courtney O. Married on 10/16/2020

This place is magical!

Alyson and her team at Arroyo Trabuco were incredible to work with! They were hands on, thorough, and organized throughout the whole process. When we eventually had to postpone our original wedding date, they were extremely helpful and supportive, which made that heart wrenching process a tad bit easier. The day of our wedding was beautiful and seamless thanks to the amazing team. Even more so, the food is delicious!! I can’t say enough good things about Arroyo Trabuco Golf Club.
    Amanda G. Married on 08/01/2020

Perfect day!

Alyson and Leslie were absolutely amazing! We could not have asked for better coordinators at the venue. First of all, the venue is stunning itself but the day of our wedding it transformed into our dream wedding! We never had to worry about anything. Alyson and Leslie were always on top of everything and always a step ahead of us. I could not recommend this venue more! It was absolutely perfect!
    Haley Married on 07/13/2020

Absolutely Amazing!!!!

Arroyo Trabuco Golf Club succeeded all our wants, wishes, and dreams for our wedding! Our experience was phenomenal and I will forever be thankful for the incredible hospitality we received! Leslie and Allyson made the planning process so much fun and were there for us, every step of the way. The details of this venue are gorgeous, clean, and customizable. The food is delicious and had our guests raving about it for days after the wedding! This venue deserves 10/10, 5 stars, and every perfect rating possible! We truly can't recommend this venue enough to any bride and groom to be!
    Paige W. Married on 03/02/2020

Perfection

Allyson and Leslie were awesome! They helped us with everything. They were very flexible as well, and super easy to work with. Both ladies understand how stressful the entire experience and the actual wedding day can be and they make and did make our day soooo easy for us. We truly appreciate all that the Arroyo Trabuco Golf Club staff, chefs, coordinators, groundsmen, and others did for us. We highly recommend this place everyone!
  • Shawna
    Shawna V. Married on 02/22/2020

A Dream Come True!

Alyson and Leslie made our dreams come true! Such an amazing and beautiful venue but also a wonderful staff! Not a flower out of place or a detail missed. The food was served perfectly and the service couldn't be better. I was so lucky to have the Arroyo staff behind us all the way. Thank you for our special and unforgettable day! Our guests are still talking about it today!
    Dee Married on 11/02/2019

Wonderful Staff

Alison and Leslie were wonderful to work with. The entire team worked endless before and after our wedding to help us set us and tear down. Everyone loves the beautiful venue.
    Maggie B. Married on 08/03/2019

Our Dream Wedding!

We got married at Arroyo Trabuco on August 3, 2019 and it was nothing short of a dream wedding. From the very moment we first walked on to the property during our search, we knew we found our venue. Not only are the surroundings picturesque and charming, Alyson and her team go above and beyond to make you feel so cared for and to ensure every last detail is accounted for. Throughout the entire planning process, Alyson and her team were so accommodating and so wonderful to work with. We felt like Alyson became part of our family - we miss her dearly now that it's all over! Alyson stopped at nothing to ensure we were able to personalize everything to make our wedding truly feel like us and match the vision we had been dreaming of. On our wedding day, Alyson, Leslie and Ellen felt like an extension of our family, ensuring everything ran smoothly and we were cared for. They are so professional and put so much care into their work. We truly could not have asked for anything more. Our ceremony was stunning overlooking the lake on the golf course, our cocktail hour was enjoyed by all in the wedding garden, the ballroom dinner was gorgeous and somehow felt intimate in spite of our large guest count and the dance floor under the string lights was straight out of a dream. Arroyo Trabuco is truly a hidden gem in Orange County. THANK YOU to everyone at Arroyo Trabuco for making our wedding the most special day of our lives!
  • Kerry
    Kerry B. Married on 07/20/2019

The Most Perfect Day!

Once we took a tour of Arroyo Trabuco, our search was over for our wedding venue. We loved that it was so green and beautiful. It also feels so private and tucked away which isn't common in Orange County. Alyson and the other wedding coordinators were so helpful and accommodating throughout the planning process. They went above and beyond to help answer questions and assist us planning. They pay close attention to detail and make sure every aspect of the day is discussed so that it's absolutely perfect. Alyson is very detail oriented and knowledgeable which made me so comfortable and confident! Our day went off without a hitch thanks to the wedding coordinators. One of the best things they did was put together a schedule of the day with every little detail added. They handled the transitions during our wedding so it was flawless. We had so many compliments on our wedding venue from our guests. They especially loved the delicious food! We couldn't recommend this venue more! It was absolutely perfect!
    Luis A. Married on 04/27/2019

Luis & Ariana

Perfect, just perfect! Alyson (wedding coordinator) made this day to be everything we dreamt of and more. Location is beautiful, staff is the best, food was amazing, and planning and executions was just like Alyson, perfect!
    Shelly Married on 10/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We loved working with this venue! They were so professional, attentive, and easy to work with. We could not have asked for a better staff and venue to work with! They also put on a fabulous rehearsal dinner as well.
    Colleen Married on 09/23/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Whoa! We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Not once was I stressing about organization, decor, food, service, etc. We had guests say it was one of the, if not the, best wedding they've attended. It was all so picturesque with the green of spring, and perfect temperature for an outdoor wedding. Kira and her team have this coordinator business nailed down! 100%, best day EVER!
  • Mark
    Mark M. Married on 08/05/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most fabulous venue and staff!

One of the best decisions we ever made was to call Arroyo Trabuco. The wedding coordinator, Alyson, is the consummate professional - one of the best I have ever worked with. The planning process was not only easy but downright delightful, and her execution on the wedding day and attention to detail was flawless, aided by her remarkable assistant coordinators, Leslie and Ellen. The food was excellent, and the venue at sunset was astonishing. I can't begin to count how many of our guests said they wanted to hold their next event there. The pricing is also quite reasonable, and it can accommodate a very large wedding; we had 230 and it was no problem at all, in part because there is plenty of room for an outdoor dance floor, which worked terrifically. I can't recommend Alyson and Arroyo Trabuco highly enough.
  • Chris
    Chris Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Not only is Arroyo Trabuco a beautiful location, but their food is delicious and their staff are great. Their wedding coordinator, Kira, is amazing!! She made sure our wedding ran smoothly and was always a pleasure to work with!! She was accommodating, answered all of our questions, and was so helpful throughout the planning process!
    Debbie Married on 11/07/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We loved the venue, the view and the attention to detail. Kira and her staff were top notch and made our daughters reception the best it could possibly be. Would highly recommend using Arroyo Trabuco for any event or to just have a nice dinner.
illustration stars