Arrowhead Pine Rose Reviews

Arrowhead Pine Rose 7
  • Courtney

Courtney Nakamura · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Perfect Wedding in the Mountains

The venue was amazing from the initial tour through to the wedding day itself. We lucked out with lots of rain throughout the year, so our May wedding was full of flowers and the trees were green. The fog rolled in at night where the whole experience was truly magical within the mountains. I could not have asked for a better wedding in the mountains that is also so conveniently placed near LA. Aside from the venue, all of the staff at Pine Rose were extremely helpful throughout the planning process. Lynda who was our wedding coordinator made everything perfect. She has a dynamite personality and you can feel how much she loves to make the wedding she works on great. She answers emails at crazy hours of the night to make sure that you feel supported and answers all of your questions no matter how trivial they might seem (I asked a ton). All in all, the place was magical and I could not have asked for a better place to get married.

Sent on 05/28/2019

Hayley Jackson · Married on 08/17/2019

Our dream wedding

My husband and I got married at Pine Rose on 08/7/19. It was more than we ever could have imagined. The property is breathtaking and all the guest loved it! The wedding coordinators were there and made sure everything ran smoothly. The DJ Darrel was amazing and even created a special surprise for us at the end of the night. The family had no stress at all on the day of the wedding. It was perfect! Thank you pine rose for a lovely experience, it truly is the dream place to get married. Zook photography was so fun and made us average folk into models. We loved them!

Sent on 08/17/2019
    Arrowhead Pine Rose 8
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Dodson-Hamilton · Married on 06/16/2019

Beautiful Forest Venue

There are a million happy things that we could say about pine rose, but here are a few highlights: Jolene was our wedding planner, and she was wonderful, and incredibly responsive during the wedding planning process. For any bride looking for a place that requires minimal time and effort to plan everything themselves (minimal DIY!!), I would highly recommend Pine Rose Weddings as a venue option. I didn't want to have to drop my entire life to plan a wedding, and Pine Rose (Jolene specifically) did a wonderful job guiding us through the process. We got married on a Sunday, and we requested late check out (and got it--THANKS), so that we could host an informal brunch to say goodbye to our guests, which we were so thankful for. Pine Rose has excellent accommodations, and it made for an easy pick because we wanted our guests to have a place to stay near by! The staff was incredible, and the location was magical and beautiful, and truly neither my husband nor I could find one thing we would have changed that could have made our day better. Thank you for making our day so special, we will remember our wedding day forever and Pine Rose made it the best day for us and for our guests!

Sent on 06/28/2019
    Arrowhead Pine Rose 9

Deborah · Married on 04/29/2018

My entire experience with Arrowhead Pine Rose was pleasant and stress free. Linda helped us book the venue and was also our amazing day of coordinator. I chose the "Intimate Wedding Package", which was a very great value for what was included. The venue itself was very beautiful and perfect for couples that want an outdoor wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2018

char · Married on 04/28/2018

EVERYTHING about this venue is wonderful.
    If you are looking for a magical wedding, this is the place. Staff and suggested vendors are the best.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Brandi · Married on 10/22/2017

Arrowhead Pine Rose is absolutely a beautiful venue. We had our wedding here on 10-22-2017 at Hidden Creek. The venue is enchanting like the fairy tale wedding I envisioned. The outdoor setting for the ceremony and reception is magical. Everyone is so professional, courteous, and helpful. Planning a wedding is stressful, but the Wedding Planning staff of May, Esmeralda, and Lynda (wedding coordinator) made the process simple. They were there to guide me from beginning to the end. The overall staff is also very delightful to work with and assisted us through the entire process. We encourage everyone to visit this venue to fall in love instantly as we did. Fabulous memories and we appreciate everyone's diligence!!

Sent on 10/29/2017
    Arrowhead Pine Rose 10

Sydney · Married on 09/15/2017

Jolene and the entire staff at Pine Rose was just the sweetest! Jolene is kind, warm, professional, engaged and accommodating. The venue was breathtakingly beautiful and our guests had a wonderful time. Highly recommend this venue and Jolene if you're lucky enough to be assigned her :)

Sent on 10/14/2017

candice · Married on 08/26/2017

such a fantastic venue. absolutely loved

Sent on 10/19/2017

Maria · Married on 07/07/2017

We got married at Pine Rose on 7/7/17. Let me just say that I LOVED getting married here! The venue itself was really beautiful, especially if you're looking for an outdoor setting. Jolene was our wedding coordinator, and she did such a great job. It's been about 3 weeks since the wedding and we still have people telling us how it was one of their favorite weddings, and how much they loved the location and venue. We did get the full package (which included the DJ, Florist, Baker, Caterer, and Bartender) so we did spend a bit more than we originally planned, but it was definitely worth it. I highly recommend getting married here, and wish I could do it all over again! Quick note, I also wanted to give a quick shoutout to John, the bartender that Pine Rose provided. His signature drink was so delicious, and he was also so nice and cool to all of our guests!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Arrowhead Pine Rose's reply:

Thanks you so much!!!!!!! I loved being a part of your wedding. There is no greater joy than to see a couple come together in such happiness on their wedding day. I was so privileged to have a little part of that day. It warms my heart to hear about your day. I hope that your marriage is filed with many more amazing memories. Thanks again from all of us at Pine Rose.
    With Love, Jolene Little Wedding Coordinator
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2017

This venue made my wedding planning extremely easy. I knew I wanted to get married here 6 months before I was actually engaged. Speaking with the team, seeing the place firsthand, and meeting my coordinator Lynda was just icing on the cake. They make it so easy. My goal was to NOT plan a wedding and since Pine Rose has dedicated vendors - all great - and fantastic coordinators, I barely had to do a thing!! It's stunning, romantic, whimsical, enchanting... it's everything. I would do it all over again. If you are on the fence, I encourage you to see the venue and make it fit in your budget. It's worth every penny. I love it so much. Thank you to the Pine Rose team for making my wedding perfect.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Arrowhead Pine Rose's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! Your wedding was such a FUN event. YOU were awesome on the dance floor. So much fun to watch.
    Myself, and all of our vendors, take pride in every single event we are privileged to be a part of and we appreciate that you noticed.
    Cheers to you and Daniel for many happy years together!
    xoxoxo Lynda

Eddie · Married on 05/12/2017

Just got married @ Pine Rose Cabins!! It was the most amazing Venue. Trish and her team of vendors and wedding planners helped us and made it so much easier to choose the right set up! We came here for our dating anniversary and decided right away that we were going to get married here! Thanks Trish and Dave!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Jennie · Married on 09/11/2016

We just had our wedding at pine rose hidden creek 9/11/16. It was magical! The venue is to die for. All of the staff, every single one of them were amazing. Lynda was our wedding coordinator she was absolutely amazing!!!! We did not have any issues at all, and I truly believe it was because she was so amazing, plus she is hilarious, so that makes everything so much better. We used Graystone carering and John was fantastic, his staff was also amazing. We used James Tang photography, he is simply the best. Plus his additional photographer and his assistant were amazing. DJ chad was fantastic playing all of our 80s jams we requested. Our bartender Johnsurprised us and brought the rum my husband loves, and he made our signature drink "Jeneric" juice super tasty and a huge hit. Nikki's customs cakes rocked as well, super tasty. We loved everything about our wedding at hidden creek. Wonderful, unforgettable experience.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Hi Jennie!

Oh my goodness! You and Eric were so much fun!!! I absolutely LOVED being a part of your day and plan to stay in touch. We really appreciate your feedback about us and your vendors. We ALL truly have a passion for weddings and I'm glad that your wedding and reception highlighted our talents! Thank you, Jennie! Blessings to you and Eric! Much love, Lynda

Janet · Married on 08/28/2016

My husband and I got married at Pine Rose Cabins in August of 2016. Not only did our special day meet and exceed our expectations, the staff at Pine Rose and the vendors went the extra mile to completely take the stress off of us. The food was wonderful (breakfast for dinner, as per our request) and the pie display that we had as our wedding cake was both beautiful and the best pie I've ever tasted! The Hidden Creek Pavilion is gorgeous and Lynda is a fantastic and attentive wedding coordinator-she really made us feel like family through the whole planning process. We had a lot of unique requests and Pine Rose fulfilled every one of them. If you want a beautiful, natural, picturesque venue where the staff will work with you to make your wedding exactly what you dream of, look no further than Pine Rose!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Nancy · Married on 08/14/2016

The location is breathtaking and the staff is professional, helpful and gracious. The wedding was everything we were looking for in a location. The vendors available for catering, photography, flowers, DJ, cake, hair, makeup, etc. were all fabulous! Many of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Taryn · Married on 07/15/2016

I recently had my wedding at Pine Rose, and I can't say enough about this venue! The whole experience was absolutely magical. We rented both the Storybook and Cedar Creek cabins the night before and had our rehearsal/welcome dinner on the deck between the cabins and ordered pizza and salad from LouEddie's (AMAZING). This was so convenient for our guests and the setting is so beautiful. The wedding itself could not have been better. The setting is gorgeous, all of our vendors were outstanding, and our coordinator Lynda was on top of everything and so responsive. Almost every single guest at my wedding told me this was the most magical wedding they had every been to, and people are still talking about how much fun they had. I highly, highly recommend this venue. My only complaint is I wish we could have gotten into the Hidden Creek Lodge earlier. As part of the wedding package, Pine Rose includes a night in the Hidden Creek Lodge, which is at the venue. I wish instead of including the night's stay, they just used this lodge for the weddings so the next day's wedding party could get in earlier. We weren't able to get in until 1, so we had to do all our getting ready in my mom's cabin because we would not have had enough time to get all our hair and make-up done. I still absolutely give them 5 stars and I hope one of my sisters chooses Pine Rose because I would LOVE to attend another wedding there! The other vendors we used (which I will review separately): Graystone Catering, Josh & Carrie Photography, Arrowhead DJ & events, Butter Blossom Bakery, and Jasmine Rose Florist. Yvonne Dickerson was our hair stylist and Stacy Zook was our make-up artist. Thank you Pine Rose for making our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2016

Make your appointment today! Spots book up quick and you don't want to miss your opportunity to have "The Best Wedding Ever!" From our first visit, to the vendor meetings, to the wedding day, to the minutes we had to check out, our experience could not have been more perfect. Our experience was guided by the best wedding coordinator Lynda Moudy. She did everything to ensure that our experience was seamless, and it was! Our photographer/videographer Sadi and Kyle captured each and every moment for us to relive for all of our days and pass down to our baby girls. Our DJ Chad could not have engaged our guests any better and captured our "music personality" perfect. Jasmin Flowers and Nikki's Cakes accented our ceremony and reception with the perfect touch, so unique and so delicious. We couldn't get enough compliments on the catering by Graystone, who provided a traditional feel meal in a buffet style as requested! Last but not least, John Craig the bartender, did a superb job of keeping our guests enjoying themselves till the lights went out. Thank you for the wedding of a lifetime Pine Rose Cabins!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Pine Rose was the setting for our daughter's wedding this past October. It was the most beautiful setting and, in complete honesty, the wedding was PERFECT. Lynda Moudy was our planner and she made the entire process effortless. Looking at our photos, I am still struck by the absolute beauty of the wedding site. it is private, intimate, and with all the features that made our daughter's wedding beautiful, fun, and a perfect memory. The photos, by Nikki of Love One Another Photography are gorgeous and completely captured the beauty and festive mood of the day. The food by John at Greystone Catering was delicious with all our guests commenting on how good it was. Nicki's Custom Cakes made a beautiful wedding cake that everyone raved about! Dee of Jasmine Rose Florist created the perfect bouquet and arrangements - unique, gorgeous and perfectly matching our theme of rustic elegance. Chad of Arrowhead DJ set the tone and kept the party going throughout the evening. I especially appreciated how every one of the vendors, and Lynda truly listened to the bride and groom's wishes and vision, and then created the wedding that was everything they had hoped for. Many of our guests told us that this was the BEST, most fun and beautiful wedding they had ever attended! Thank you, Pine Rose!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Andrea · Married on 09/11/2015

Pinerose was the reason why I had a Fairytale wedding. All my dreams and ideas would not have come to fruition had it not been for the venue and the wonderful people who run it. Everyone at the front desk is so welcoming and kind! May, from the events department, worked with my dad and I through a few tricky situations and made us feel like we were taken care of. We had to change our wedding date and we got lucky to have been able to do so! The staff was so great with this transition! Lynda was a wonderful wedding coordinator (not pushy but there when you needed her!) and was always quick to answer my questions and explain anything I needed to know about the wedding venue and what to expect on the big day. On my wedding day she ran things like clockwork so I was able to relax and take everything in. Their preferred vendors are professional, creative, and experienced. Pinerose certainly knew the importance of choosing their vendors as they are the ones who bring it all together in the end. The venue itself was clean and taken care of. All their cabins are so cute and comfortable. We didn't want to leave after our wedding weekend! The food was amazing, our DJ was excellent, our florist Dee made a bouquet that I still look at everyday (I've had it preserved and it sits in my hutch), and our cake was delicious. The bartender was professional and a hit with all the guests. Guests still talk about our wedding and how beautiful the venue was. The atmosphere is certainly magical. I wouldn't look elsewhere if you want a woodsy/rustic wedding! My husband and I plan to visit Pinerose yearly on our anniversary. I can't wait to return!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2015

GO AND BOOK YOUR WEDDING AT PINE ROSE TODAY!!! I cannot say enough about how amazing this place is. The moment we got there, we knew this was better than we could have imagined. The venue is STUNNING. Every single guest from our wedding was blown away and asked us a dozen times how on earth we found this magical place. Our wedding was an epic fairy tale because of this amazing location. On top of that, it is the most convenient setup imaginable for everyone to have a phenomenal time! We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception, and after party all at the same place! And almost all of our guests stayed in the cabins on site. We even stayed an extra day so we could enjoy our guests and the location for a little longer and I'm so glad we did. There are countless amazing options for photos, and there are so many little touches that make the entire place absolutely gorgeous. They have the most amazing wedding packages that allow you to personalize depending on how much you want to do yourself, and every package is so reasonably priced it will seriously blow your mind. Every vendor they suggested was amazing. And they take care of you every step of the way. Our coordinator, Connie, was DELIGHTFUL. So organized and helpful and responsive, but also just so sweet and made everything so special. That's the thing about Pine Rose - every single person you meet through this venue is genuine, enthusiastic, kind and loving. It feels like family from day one. I could go on forever, every single aspect of working with Pine Rose was an absolute dream come true. We plan to go back for our anniversary ... and any other reason we can think of! I would 1000% recommend this location. I'm hoping some of my friends get married here so we can go back :)

Sent on 08/19/2015

ayse · Married on 08/04/2015

Thank you so much Pine Rose Cabins for a fabulous service! My husband and travelled from the UK to get married here and it was the best choice we made after a lot of research.It was like a fairy tale and all our family thought so too. Brilliant communication from our wedding coordinator Constance, she listened to my vision and was able to capture it perfectly. They also have great vendors to choose from! xx

Sent on 08/29/2016

Hanna · Married on 08/01/2015

We got married on August 1st, 2015 at Hidden Creek, Pine Rose Cabins.

From the very first time we stepped foot on the grounds, we knew this was the place we wanted to get married! The whole venue is gorgeous. There are giant trees, a beautiful creek, and a backyard feel. The tiered deck is perfect for the venue, cocktail hour, and reception. Everyone gets to stay at the same venue, which helps with the fluidity of the night.

Our families were coming from out of town, so this venue was perfect for housing all of them and allowing for the maximum amount of time to be spent together. This was also a huge perk for after the wedding because our guests were all safe and not driving late at night.

It was so nice having Hidden Creek right at the venue. The bridal party was able to get ready here and hang out before the wedding. Also, it was nice to have all my things there just in case I needed something.

This was the perfect venue! If you like the outdoors and want that incorporated into your wedding, this is the place to get married!!

Sent on 08/29/2015

Bailey · Married on 07/11/2015

We got married here August 2015. This place is amazing!!!! The moment looked at this venue we knew it was THE ONE! It is absolutely gorgeous! It is reasonably priced for the comparable venues we looked at. All of the vendors are included and you get a choice for each vendor (we loved our choices but to my understanding they are all great). Our wedding planner was Lynda and she is fantastic. She went above and beyond to make sure all of our details were perfect!! If you are looking into having a wedding here just book it this place is magical romantic and perfect!!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Allison · Married on 07/10/2015

We recently had our wedding at Pine Rose and we can’t say enough about our experience there. We began planning our wedding from NY, and were worried about how to plan a wedding from across the country, but Pine Rose made the process so easy. Not only is the venue stunning, but all of the preferred vendors we worked with were amazing. Our coordinator, Lynda, is one of the sweetest, most genuinely caring people we’ve ever met. During the planning process she quickly answered all of our questions via email, text, or phone. She also organized everything on the wedding day seamlessly. Tina and her staff from Fox in the Woods made the most delicious food, and our guests couldn’t get enough! Chad from Arrowhead DJ orchestrated a beautiful ceremony and an incredibly fun reception. Sadi from Whimsie Photographie worked flawlessly to take breathtaking pictures. Niki, from Niki’s Custom Cakes, made an array of delicious cupcakes. Not only were all of the vendors individually spectacular, but the relationships they have with one another assured a smooth event.

Our wedding was everything we could have dreamt of, and so much more. However, what made it even more incredible was being able to stay in the cabins for 2 days before the wedding to enjoy time with all of our friends and family who had made the journey to be there. Thank you to everyone from Pine Rose! We highly recommend this venue and all of the amazing preferred vendors.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Renee · Married on 06/14/2015

When we toured this venue (more than 1 year before our wedding date),and we KNEW this was our venue! We had previously checked out Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa but did not fall in love with it. We toured Pine Rose in December I believe so the place didn't look the best. There was snow and there wasn't much greenery. We had to use our imagination to picture our big day. However, I did do my research beforehand and saw plenty of pictures online to get ideas of how beautiful this place can be during the right season.
    The Hidden Creek site at Pine Rose is absolutely beautiful and does not need much additional decoration which makes it easier on you and your checkbook.
    Planning is easy because everything is "all-inclusive". You choose from a predetermined list of photographers, caterers, DJs, officiates, bakers, florists, to take care of your big day! They are all experienced with this venue and work well together. This place runs like a well oiled machine!!
    Lynda was our wedding coordinator which was always on hand to answer texts, calls, and emails whenever I had a silly question come to mind. She booked the vendors, made the payments, took care of the paperwork, set up the timeline for the day, etc. She made sure our day stayed on track. You also get the Hidden Creek lodge for the night of your wedding which is perfect for the wedding party to crash out in, or out of town family, etc.

Sent on 06/30/2015