Arrowhead Pine Rose Reviews

Arrowhead Pine Rose 5
  • Aubrey

Aubrey Cabellon · Getting married on 01/08/2021

Love love love

I truly LOVED my experience at Pinerose. The packages are amazing and it makes it so easy! I have to say Lynda was such a pleasure to work with! She always responded quickly and never made me feel like I was bothering her. She also is exceptional the day of the wedding. My friends were shocked to actually see us eating and that was all thanks to her! She made sure everything ran smoothly and that our stomachs were happy. ALL the vendors were terrific! Thank you Pinerose, Lynda, James (photographer), John (Graystone catering), John (bartender), Nikki (baker), and Chad (DJ). We so appreciate you for making our night exceptionally magical!

Arrowhead Pine Rose 6
    Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Nakamura · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Perfect Wedding in the Mountains

The venue was amazing from the initial tour through to the wedding day itself. We lucked out with lots of rain throughout the year, so our May wedding was full of flowers and the trees were green. The fog rolled in at night where the whole experience was truly magical within the mountains. I could not have asked for a better wedding in the mountains that is also so conveniently placed near LA. Aside from the venue, all of the staff at Pine Rose were extremely helpful throughout the planning process. Lynda who was our wedding coordinator made everything perfect. She has a dynamite personality and you can feel how much she loves to make the wedding she works on great. She answers emails at crazy hours of the night to make sure that you feel supported and answers all of your questions no matter how trivial they might seem (I asked a ton). All in all, the place was magical and I could not have asked for a better place to get married.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Cassidy

Cassidy · Married on 11/19/2019

The best place

I couldn’t have imagined my wedding anywhere else. It is such a beautiful place and perfect for my small wedding. We had ours at the small venue and most of our family rented all neighboring cabins. This made it perfect. Our wedding was beautiful and Kim was helpful in the planning. It snowed the day after and it is just stunning.

Arrowhead Pine Rose 7
    Arrowhead Pine Rose 8
    Arrowhead Pine Rose 9
    Sent on 11/27/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Elzinga · Married on 09/19/2019

Sooo amazing

I’m sad I’m reviewing because that means its all over! PINE ROSE deserves a million stars. Everything was sooo easy, but you would never know from the looks of it! Our wedding was gorgeous and everyone was so on top of everything while being professional, diligent, and caring. We truly feel that every one was so excited for us. We cant wait to come back here for our anniversary every year.

Arrowhead Pine Rose 10
    Arrowhead Pine Rose 11
    Sent on 09/24/2019

Kristy Pelham · Married on 09/09/2019

Rustic Romance Wedding Of Jeremy And Kristy 9-9-2019

My husband and I recently got married at pine rose cabins and we will forever cherish all of the memories that were created that day/evening! My husband Jeremy is the one who picked the venue which is basically located in the forest! It’s surrounded by beautiful trees, little ponds filled with koi, and little trails all over the place! The hidden creek lodge where you get ready was beautiful as well. The bride suite is just gorgeous and the groom suite is relaxing and chill with games for the kids to play. a true rustic romance getaway that’s honestly perfect for the whole family! Lynda Moudy was our coordinator and she was literally amazing with everything! From the first time we met her back in 2018 she was truly so happy and excited for us ( like we have known her all our life ), so quick to respond with answers to our questions emails or phone calls , she made sure we got the vendors we wanted and always made sure that it was what my husband and I wanted! Lynda Moudy truly was the glue to this whole thing and Jeremy and myself are so thankful for her and everything she did for us because she made our wedding that much more special and the process with her was no hassle! As a bride you want the best and Lynda with Pine Rose is the best in my opinion! On top of the venue being so beautiful and Lynda being totally awesome we had some great vendors as well! James Tang our Photographer was my favorite by far! Me and my husband can be shy when it comes to pictures and James just made us feel comfortable and beautiful! His personality is top notch and his work truly speaks for itself! He was so funny and had everyone laughing and you can truly tell that this is his passion! Nikki our Cake Decorator from Nikki’s Custom Cakes was so sweet and made us a yummy beautiful cake. Chad Hobart our DJ was laid back and awesome and had everyone up on the floor dancing and having a good time! Frankie Hobart our Officiant literally married my husband and I so we would not be official if it wasn't for her , she was shy and sweet as well but totally awesome! John Craig our bartender was sweet and listened to all of my feed back when we had our conversations about the bar! He did a great job in making sure no one over did it but made sure they still had fun lol. Karen our Florist from Wild Flowers At The Lake did a beautiful job on everything from my bouquet to the center pieces to all of the little floral details! My sister worked with Karen for me on the flowers aspect! But Karen did all the beautiful work just really listened to my sister and gave us exactly what we wanted and more! Tina from Fox In The Woods Catering was very nice and the appetizers were the talk of everyone! All of the team at Pine Rose were just a joy to work with and they truly understand that your planning a wedding and take care of almost every aspect for you so the process is easy so all you have to do is worry about not worrying!

Thank you Lynda for everything you have done for Jeremy and myself! You and your team were amazing and I’m so happy you were the one to be by our side to help plan this next chapter in our lives! We are forever grateful for you!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Tzi · Married on 09/08/2019

Wonderful experience!

From start to finish working with Pine Rose cabins was beyond amazing. I found pine rose while searching Instagram. I made an appointment to look at the venue, met with Kim and the moment I entered the property I could envision my wedding. Lynda was assigned as our wedding coordinator and the wedding would have never been the same without her. Every detail from vendor day to finalizing the wedding events was amazing. I truly recommend the amazing service from the staff and especially the beauty of the wedding venue. The place is gorgeous and the best outdoors, rustic wedding venue.

Arrowhead Pine Rose 12
    Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Julia

Julia Hawkins · Married on 08/18/2019

This is a godsend of a venue to work with! All my wedding dreams came true!

Everything about my wedding was perfect. Lynda was my wedding coordinator and she was a godsend day of. Every little thing I wanted, she executed perfectly. She also coordinated pretty much everything with all of our vendors too. It was so easy! Lynda made sure to be thorough with me and my husband before the wedding so that it would be everything of our dreams. And it really was the wedding of my dreams! The venue was immaculate. All of my guests have continuously told me how it was the best wedding venue they've ever been to. I would recommend having your wedding here 10x over. It's a Pinterest girl's dream venue!!

Arrowhead Pine Rose 13
    Arrowhead Pine Rose 14
    Arrowhead Pine Rose 15
    Sent on 09/06/2019

Hayley Jackson · Married on 08/17/2019

Our dream wedding

My husband and I got married at Pine Rose on 08/7/19. It was more than we ever could have imagined. The property is breathtaking and all the guest loved it! The wedding coordinators were there and made sure everything ran smoothly. The DJ Darrel was amazing and even created a special surprise for us at the end of the night. The family had no stress at all on the day of the wedding. It was perfect! Thank you pine rose for a lovely experience, it truly is the dream place to get married. Zook photography was so fun and made us average folk into models. We loved them!

Arrowhead Pine Rose 16
    Sent on 08/17/2019

Arrowhead Pine Rose's reply:

Awww... Thank you so much!! Everyone was wonderful!! You guys are so cute together. We wish you both many more years of Love, Laughter & Happiness!
    Thank you for celebrating with us here at Pine Rose Cabins. Your Coordinators, Kimberly & Mindy💕
  • Malika

Malika Moro-Cohen · Married on 07/26/2019

Pine Rose/Coordinator Lynda were INCREDIBLE.

Lynda was our coordinator for our wedding on 7/26/19. She was truly incredible. She was warm, friendly and also was able to get the job done.

I felt safe in her hands and she made my wedding feel like the most important thing happening in the world that day.

Lynda was always in touch with all of our vendors so we didn’t have to be, she need Pine Rose like the back of her hand which was very helpful, she was a great leader.

I specifically asked for Lynda to be our coordinator after reading what felt like a thousand positive reviews about her and she did not disappoint.

I event plan for a living, I am extremely type A and Lynda was truly a dream.

Pine Rose in general was MAGICAL. It was the best day of our lives, truly.

Chad for a DJ was the BEST DJ I've ever heard at a wedding.
    Graystone Catering - incredible good also the professionalism was out of this world.
    Jasmine Flowers - Affordable and STUNNING
    April - handled all my phone calls and was a gem
    John - Bartender was great!

It was an outdoor beautiful event. I was highly involved and everyone was wonderful with me. Our guests all said it was one of the best events they'd ever been to.

Arrowhead Pine Rose 17
    Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 07/20/2019

My Wedding at Pine Rose

The venue, vendors and staff at Pine Rose are one of a kind. Everyone was very professional and made my husband and I feel so special throughout our wedding planning and on our wedding day. Lynda, our wedding coordinator was absolutely amazing. You can tell she really cares about her couples and goes the extra mile to make everything perfect. We received many compliments about our venue and the wonderful, kind staff that made our dream wedding a reality. I highly recommend Pine Rose to anyone looking for a rustic, fairy tale wedding!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Jayson · Married on 07/15/2019

Coordinator

Lynda was amazing. From the very beginning she was very welcoming and helpful. She started off by helping us choose vendors and plan our event. Every step of the way she was there to answer any and all questions. The day of the event she made the whole ceremony seem effortless to the family and went off without a hitch. She made sure the wedding party actually had fun at the wedding and weren’t stressed out. Overall lynda and Pine rose were amazing.

Ashley Piazza · Married on 07/05/2019

Best venue ever!

Pine Rose is a truly special venue and we had the most amazing wedding day there! The venue itself is GORGEOUS! It feels so romantic surrounded by the trees, hearing the birds chirping and the water running in the streams-it was so dreamy! Our guests couldn't get over how beautiful the setting was. And while there are lots of options and opportunities for decor, the natural beauty of the place really speaks for itself! Besides being so beautiful, the layout of the venue itself made you feel like you are in a perfect romantic wedding bubble. We loved working with our coordinator, Lynda, and the rest of the vendor team!! The all-inclusive nature of this venue made it surprisingly easy to plan and with everything so well-coordinated, the wedding day itself was so stress-free. Throughout the process, it was easy to tell that the whole team at Pine Rose truly cares about making sure couples have the best wedding experience. What's more, even the Pine Rose Cabin department went out of their way to help us make the entire wedding weekend a great experience for all of our family staying at the cabins, allowing us to gather for smaller get-togethers throughout the weekend to keep the celebrations going! After the weekend was over, we didn't even have the post-wedding blues--just a deep feeling of happiness, satisfaction, and love from having the most amazing wedding celebration ever!

Sent on 08/31/2019

Vanessa Trujillo · Married on 06/27/2019

Amazing Wedding

We had our wedding this June and in only 6 months had the perfect event. Their preferred ventors where amazing and easy to work with and our coordinator was extremely helpful. We are still hearing complements about the food, music and site.

• Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Dodson-Hamilton · Married on 06/16/2019

Beautiful Forest Venue

There are a million happy things that we could say about pine rose, but here are a few highlights: Jolene was our wedding planner, and she was wonderful, and incredibly responsive during the wedding planning process. For any bride looking for a place that requires minimal time and effort to plan everything themselves (minimal DIY!!), I would highly recommend Pine Rose Weddings as a venue option. I didn't want to have to drop my entire life to plan a wedding, and Pine Rose (Jolene specifically) did a wonderful job guiding us through the process. We got married on a Sunday, and we requested late check out (and got it--THANKS), so that we could host an informal brunch to say goodbye to our guests, which we were so thankful for. Pine Rose has excellent accommodations, and it made for an easy pick because we wanted our guests to have a place to stay near by! The staff was incredible, and the location was magical and beautiful, and truly neither my husband nor I could find one thing we would have changed that could have made our day better. Thank you for making our day so special, we will remember our wedding day forever and Pine Rose made it the best day for us and for our guests!

Arrowhead Pine Rose 18
    Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Holly

Holly Martini · Married on 04/27/2019

Exceeded all expectations! The perfect Wedding in the Woods!

I never could have imagined just how amazing the wedding planning experience could be. Lynda with Pine Rose Weddings literally made everything we wanted possible. Every single person that attending my wedding commented on the amazing experience that the staff and venue provided. My day was literally perfect! I don’t know how many brides can look back at their wedding day and say that not one thing went wrong or unattended to. This venue and all the vendors involved make you feel like they are part of your family and that they are a part of celebrating your love. This is the best venue in the world! Book them! You won’t regret it!

Arrowhead Pine Rose 19
    Arrowhead Pine Rose 30
    Arrowhead Pine Rose 31
    Arrowhead Pine Rose 32

Deborah · Married on 04/29/2018

My entire experience with Arrowhead Pine Rose was pleasant and stress free. Linda helped us book the venue and was also our amazing day of coordinator. I chose the "Intimate Wedding Package", which was a very great value for what was included. The venue itself was very beautiful and perfect for couples that want an outdoor wedding!

Sent on 06/02/2018

char · Married on 04/28/2018

EVERYTHING about this venue is wonderful.
    If you are looking for a magical wedding, this is the place. Staff and suggested vendors are the best.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Brandi · Married on 10/22/2017

Arrowhead Pine Rose is absolutely a beautiful venue. We had our wedding here on 10-22-2017 at Hidden Creek. The venue is enchanting like the fairy tale wedding I envisioned. The outdoor setting for the ceremony and reception is magical. Everyone is so professional, courteous, and helpful. Planning a wedding is stressful, but the Wedding Planning staff of May, Esmeralda, and Lynda (wedding coordinator) made the process simple. They were there to guide me from beginning to the end. The overall staff is also very delightful to work with and assisted us through the entire process. We encourage everyone to visit this venue to fall in love instantly as we did. Fabulous memories and we appreciate everyone's diligence!!

Arrowhead Pine Rose 33
    Sent on 10/29/2017

Sydney · Married on 09/15/2017

Jolene and the entire staff at Pine Rose was just the sweetest! Jolene is kind, warm, professional, engaged and accommodating. The venue was breathtakingly beautiful and our guests had a wonderful time. Highly recommend this venue and Jolene if you're lucky enough to be assigned her :)

Sent on 10/14/2017

candice · Married on 08/26/2017

such a fantastic venue. absolutely loved

Sent on 10/19/2017

Maria · Married on 07/07/2017

We got married at Pine Rose on 7/7/17. Let me just say that I LOVED getting married here! The venue itself was really beautiful, especially if you're looking for an outdoor setting. Jolene was our wedding coordinator, and she did such a great job. It's been about 3 weeks since the wedding and we still have people telling us how it was one of their favorite weddings, and how much they loved the location and venue. We did get the full package (which included the DJ, Florist, Baker, Caterer, and Bartender) so we did spend a bit more than we originally planned, but it was definitely worth it. I highly recommend getting married here, and wish I could do it all over again! Quick note, I also wanted to give a quick shoutout to John, the bartender that Pine Rose provided. His signature drink was so delicious, and he was also so nice and cool to all of our guests!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Arrowhead Pine Rose's reply:

Thanks you so much!!!!!!! I loved being a part of your wedding. There is no greater joy than to see a couple come together in such happiness on their wedding day. I was so privileged to have a little part of that day. It warms my heart to hear about your day. I hope that your marriage is filed with many more amazing memories. Thanks again from all of us at Pine Rose.
    With Love, Jolene Little Wedding Coordinator
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2017

This venue made my wedding planning extremely easy. I knew I wanted to get married here 6 months before I was actually engaged. Speaking with the team, seeing the place firsthand, and meeting my coordinator Lynda was just icing on the cake. They make it so easy. My goal was to NOT plan a wedding and since Pine Rose has dedicated vendors - all great - and fantastic coordinators, I barely had to do a thing!! It's stunning, romantic, whimsical, enchanting... it's everything. I would do it all over again. If you are on the fence, I encourage you to see the venue and make it fit in your budget. It's worth every penny. I love it so much. Thank you to the Pine Rose team for making my wedding perfect.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Arrowhead Pine Rose's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words! Your wedding was such a FUN event. YOU were awesome on the dance floor. So much fun to watch.
    Myself, and all of our vendors, take pride in every single event we are privileged to be a part of and we appreciate that you noticed.
    Cheers to you and Daniel for many happy years together!
    xoxoxo Lynda

Eddie · Married on 05/12/2017

Just got married @ Pine Rose Cabins!! It was the most amazing Venue. Trish and her team of vendors and wedding planners helped us and made it so much easier to choose the right set up! We came here for our dating anniversary and decided right away that we were going to get married here! Thanks Trish and Dave!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Jennie · Married on 09/11/2016

We just had our wedding at pine rose hidden creek 9/11/16. It was magical! The venue is to die for. All of the staff, every single one of them were amazing. Lynda was our wedding coordinator she was absolutely amazing!!!! We did not have any issues at all, and I truly believe it was because she was so amazing, plus she is hilarious, so that makes everything so much better. We used Graystone carering and John was fantastic, his staff was also amazing. We used James Tang photography, he is simply the best. Plus his additional photographer and his assistant were amazing. DJ chad was fantastic playing all of our 80s jams we requested. Our bartender Johnsurprised us and brought the rum my husband loves, and he made our signature drink "Jeneric" juice super tasty and a huge hit. Nikki's customs cakes rocked as well, super tasty. We loved everything about our wedding at hidden creek. Wonderful, unforgettable experience.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Hi Jennie!

Oh my goodness! You and Eric were so much fun!!! I absolutely LOVED being a part of your day and plan to stay in touch. We really appreciate your feedback about us and your vendors. We ALL truly have a passion for weddings and I'm glad that your wedding and reception highlighted our talents! Thank you, Jennie! Blessings to you and Eric! Much love, Lynda

Janet · Married on 08/28/2016

My husband and I got married at Pine Rose Cabins in August of 2016. Not only did our special day meet and exceed our expectations, the staff at Pine Rose and the vendors went the extra mile to completely take the stress off of us. The food was wonderful (breakfast for dinner, as per our request) and the pie display that we had as our wedding cake was both beautiful and the best pie I've ever tasted! The Hidden Creek Pavilion is gorgeous and Lynda is a fantastic and attentive wedding coordinator-she really made us feel like family through the whole planning process. We had a lot of unique requests and Pine Rose fulfilled every one of them. If you want a beautiful, natural, picturesque venue where the staff will work with you to make your wedding exactly what you dream of, look no further than Pine Rose!

Sent on 01/23/2017