Arrowhead DJ and Events Reviews

Arrowhead DJ and Events 3
Arrowhead DJ and Events 4
  • Jessica

Jessica Mcdaniel · Getting married on 01/10/2021

He brought life to our party

Where to even start! We had the pleasure of working with Chad through our venue Pine Rose Weddings. We first sat down with Chad in January 2019 (we had an October 2019 wedding). His communications started with us just months after we had booked our venue though (we booked in July/August of 2018). He provided us with all the tools we could have possibly needed to ensure our guests had an amazing evening. His online platform allowed us to add songs that we would like to hear during certain portions of the evening, then he filled in the rest. He brought our evening to life, the music choices were PERFECT and so us! Let us not forget the bookend song that had more tears flowing than the first dance. I will not spoil the surprise in the event that this is a gift to all of his couples, let me just say, nothing will ever compare to that final dance song choice, and his gift to us! Thank you so much Chad and Arrowhead DJ!! We appreciate you so much!

Arrowhead DJ and Events 5
    Arrowhead DJ and Events 6
    Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Nakamura · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Simply Spectacular!

Chad is amazing! He has a simple form for you to fill out for desired wedding songs and is available throughout the process to makes sure that you feel supported the whole time. On the day itself, Chad brought a great energy level to get people to dance and move along. He was the perfect complement to the fun the party was having and made sure everything was moving along our wedding timeline smoothly. I could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding day. Many thanks and all the recommendations!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Acacia

Acacia Audell · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Nicest people ever

I’m shocked at how friendly everyone in this business is, and it’s people I’ve haven’t even met yet. The original DJ we were going to go with ended up being booked on the date we set for our wedding, so he went out of his way to find another DJ for us - enter Arrowhead DJ. Chad and Dustin have been so kind through the entire process. Dustin’s DJ style is “Guardians of the Galaxy” playlist and he couldn’t be a more perfect match for us.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Arrowhead DJ and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words - We Love what we do and can't wait to help you celebrate your awesome wedding day.
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/20/2019

A perfect puzzle piece to the best day ever

I have to admit, prior to our wedding I was a bit concerned with how fun the dance floor would be because we had a smaller guest count and our family and friends are pretty laid back. Man, was I wrong! Chad made our guests feel so comfortable and made our wedding so upbeat and fun! He did a phenomenal job and getting everyone involved and really just set the stage for everyone to have a good time. He had great ideas to get the guests involved and everyone had such a phenomenal time. Even guests who I wouldn’t have thought would end up on the dance floor were dancing their hearts out! My poor aunt said the next day she could barely walk because she was so sore! multiple times during and after the wedding our guests told us what a phenomenal job he did and how impressed they were with him. I will say, as someone who has never been married before nor been to many weddings, I sort of just expected the DJ to play music and that was that, but Chad went above and beyond. He really contributed to making our wedding as amazing as it was and we can tell he has a real passion for what he does. To top it off, he is kind and attentive to your needs and that goes such a long when planning a wedding because things can get chaotic and crazy towards the day of. Lastly, at the very end of the night, Chad gave us a little surprise. I won’t say what it is, as to not ruin it for anyone else he may do the same thing for, but everyone on the dance floor burst into tears and it was such a personal and thoughtful gesture. We cannot recommend Chad and Arrowhead DJ enough. I can’t imagine having anyone else do a better job at helping be a part of the most important day in our lives thus far. Thank you Chad, we hope to cross paths again!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing! Highly Recommend!

Arrowhead DJ was fantastic to work with! Chad, our DJ, did an amazing job providing a soundtrack for our day. He also made it extremely easy to plan. They have an online portal to easily access your wedding music and ceremony music. We highly recommend them! Thank you for making our day amazing!

Arrowhead DJ and Events 7
    Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Elzinga · Married on 09/19/2019

Awesome music

We gave our DJ very little to work with. We asked him to just kind of feel it out and he was AMAZING and went above and beyond. He ever closed out our night with the song i walked down the aisle to with an over lay of us saying our vows. Super cool !!! We highly recommend

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Tzi · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing DJ! Totally recommend!

Chad was so amazing! From start to finish he was amazing to work with! Can’t thank you enough chad for the whole experience. Chads website facilitated the entire music selection process. He paired our stay and felt the ambiance so well that the dance floor was never empty. Thank you so much Chad!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Brummelkamp · Married on 07/27/2019

Arrowhead DJ was AMAZING and provided perfect DJ services for our wedding

Chad and Cory were truly AMAZING DJ's and made our wedding so special with their services. They were professional, easy to work with, accommodating, and SO much fun. They put my mind at ease and were an integral part of the whole time to ensure the wedding went smoothly. I would HIGHLY recommend them to DJ your wedding.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Arrowhead DJ and Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Lauren! It was a pleasure working for you and your guests at the Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa. All the best to you both!!
  • Alison

Alison Holt Brummelkamp · Married on 07/27/2019

The BEST DJs and Photo Booth!

Chad and Cory did a FANTASTIC job at my daughter's wedding! The ceremony music and sound system were perfect, the photo booth had the BEST props and it was always full, and Cory did a GREAT job at the reception keeping people dancing and entertained! In addition to this perfection, the icing on the cake (and a wonderful surprise) was Chad rushed home after the ceremony to edit my daughter and son-in-law's vows and brought the recording to the reception which Cory played for their last dance -- so AWESOME!!!!
    Chad, Cory and Franky are so nice and do a fantastic job. We loved working with them and recommend them highly!

Arrowhead DJ and Events 8
    Sent on 08/11/2019

Arrowhead DJ and Events's reply:

We had such a great time entertaining you all. Thank you so much for choosing Arrowhead DJ, The Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, and Pine Mountain Camp for your awesome wedding day! We want to wish you All the best life has to offer!

Ashley Piazza · Married on 07/05/2019

Best Dance Floor Ever!

Chad and the Arrowhead DJ team were a huge part of our wedding being the best day ever! When your guests say “I already knew this was going to be a great wedding when the guests are dancing before dinner has even started!” you know your DJ is doing a great job! From our first meeting with Chad we could tell he is a very experienced DJ who truly cared about making our wedding day special. His ideas for the day of timeline were perfect, the program he has for us to choose music was easy to use, and overall he was so great to work with! After the wedding, he sent us recordings of the ceremony, speeches, and some thoughtful surprises that will help us remember our special day forever! We also want to give a shout out to the photo booth! They had great props and an easy to use system that entertained our guests all night! And we loved getting to look at everyone’s photos the next day! Thanks again to Chad and the Arrowhead DJ team for everything!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Arrowhead DJ and Events's reply:

Thank you, Ashley for the awesome review! We want to wish you both all the best life has to offer! Cheers!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Dodson-Hamilton · Married on 06/16/2019

I'd give Chad more Stars If I could!

Chad and his team were wonderful at keeping the dance floor packed; he listened to our requests, and spiced it up by using music that was similar but that was wide in variety. We could NOT have been happier with the service and how our wedding turned out. The sound during the ceremony, during the reception, and on the dance floor was great, and it created such a fun atmosphere. Chad is wonderful at managing couples' expectations and turning their wants into reality.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Arrowhead DJ and Events's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you for the awesome review! It was such a pleasure working for you both - Wishing both of you all the best that life has to offer!!
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 09/29/2018

Cory was awesome!

Cory our DJ came to our home, which was also our venue. Walked the property to see where things would best be set up. He walked us through timelines, games, songs, and made our whole experience seamless. Catering was two hours late but Cory kept the crowd occupied and having a blast so no one noticed! We keep getting compliments on how fun our wedding was, totally recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Arrowhead DJ and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved working for you and want to wish you both all the best life has to offer

Anne · Married on 07/21/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Chad! Make sure you let him know movies or shows you like and he can incorporate their music during your wedding!! He also knows everything about music so let him know if you have any questions.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Karly · Married on 06/23/2018

Our DJ pick was one of the best decisions we made in our entire wedding planning experience. From Day 1, this company was going out of their way to make sure it went as smoothly as possible. They even scoped out our location to pick the best spot for the DJ booth and dance floor. I've been to a lot of weddings where the dance floor is dead, and that was one thing we were afraid would happen ours. But no way. The dance floor was packed the entire night! We went with a bigger dance floor last minute and I'm SO glad we did (we could have even gone bigger honestly). Cory was awesome! Super personable, easy going and knew how to read the crowd and keep the party going. He rocked it! There are a ton of little things going through a bride's mind the day of the wedding and I am so glad the music was one thing I could just enjoy. So thankful for this company. They are professional AND know how to party. :)

Sent on 07/17/2018

Kari · Married on 05/05/2018

Chad and Cory were exactly what we needed for our wedding day! They communicated great and were extremely responsive to our inquiries and wants. Cory downloaded a lot of our favorite music to play and he was able to keep the event rolling through the entire day! Arrowhead DJ is very personal and the do an incredible job!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Kennedy · Married on 12/20/2017

Chad was so wonderful to work with through the planning process, he mad everything so easy and fun. Our wedding was a little crazy, with hail and snow! Chad really helped keep the party going despite the wild weather, he was so flexible and made sure our guests still had an amazing time! He had a great selection of music all throughout the night, we would highly highly recommend Arrowhead DJ!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Brandi · Married on 10/22/2017

We utilized Arrowhead DJ for our wedding day on 10 - 22 - 2017. He is on the preferred vendor list at the Pine Rose Cabins Hidden Creek venue and the company absolutely belongs on this list. He was our DJ for the wedding and absolutely did an amazing job. Chad's online platform made the process of choosing and detailing of our the wedding day music so simple. As a MC he eased our guest smoothly through the day/night festivities. He has a way with words. He offered colored lighting for the event and the outcome was fabulous. The purple lights lit up the mountain setting. If you want a DJ that is experienced, professional, and values your input then this is the company that you want to hire. Thank you for all your hard work and participating in our wedding day.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2017

We got married in the middle of October at Pine Rose Cabins and could not have had a more perfect evening! Chad and Russell teamed up to keep the evening going and our Guests happy. We had some less than traditional song selections for the ceremony and Chad made sure he found exactly what we were looking for. We decided to not do a videographer, but still wanted to have a record of our ceremony. Chad very graciously recorded our entire ceremony, and we are so appreciative that he did - something we will cherish with our photos for many years to come. We would recommend this team to anyone!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Erin · Married on 10/07/2017

Chad was amazing to work with the day of and leading up to our wedding! He was able to work with us to provide a photo booth, extra uplighting, and play a custom song with two microphones so our niece and nephew could sing at the ceremony. While we selected some songs, Chad took control of the night, and made sure the dance floor was always full. We had several people come up to us (including a friend who is a wedding band leader and MC) and tell us how great the set list was. He was also more than willing to take requests. Chad made sure it was a fantastic evening and that everything went smoothly. We couldn't be happier with his services!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Angela · Married on 09/16/2017

Not being from the Mountain, I was hesitant to hire who I thought was a small vendor with perhaps limited capabilities or experience. Boy was I wrong. After much research, and listening to Chad and Franky's super helpful podcast, we opted to go with Arrowhead DJ & Events. I was beyond thrilled with their website, which provides great suggestions and allows you to specify song choices and details for every aspect of the big day. Most importantly, I cannot say enough about the customer service Dustin and Franky provided. Dustin did a fabulous job DJ'ing our wedding, and helped us to stick to our timeline amidst last minute changes. Franky provided gorgeous and romantic drapery to transport our venue into a Dream. Thank you Arrowhead DJ and Events!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2017

Chad was fantastic!! I told him I wanted a dance party for my wedding and that's exactly what he gave me! My dance floor was full the whole night and I danced the night away! He was so easy to work with and very helpful. He even collaborated with my maid of honor to play a secret recording of my best friend who couldn't make it to the wedding during the toasts and I was completely surprised and obviously cried. There were no issues with the mics during the ceremony or reception. I couldn't have asked for better! Thanks Chad for helping create the most wonderful wedding a girl could ask for!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Maria · Married on 07/07/2017

Chad is awesome! I loved having him DJ our wedding. It was pretty warm on the day we got married, and I was kind of worried that people wouldn't want to dance. Chad did a great job of getting things going though, and ended up getting a lot of people on the dance floor. At the end of the night, while Chad was getting ready to leave, I mentioned to him that we were going to New Zealand for our honeymoon. He shared his experiences with going to New Zealand and even sent me an email with suggestions on where to go and what to do, along with a link to his blog that went into more detail about his time there. I thought that was really cool, and also it did help us plan parts of our trip! Thanks for everything, Chad!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Daniel · Married on 06/11/2017

Awesome DJ! Music selection was on point. Even created an awesome collaboration of songs for the father/daughter dance.

Sent on 06/25/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2017

Chad (and Frankie of course!) were wonderful for our Arrowhead Pine Rose Wedding. His enthusiasm for his craft does not go unnoticed. He truly cares about your event and making it a fantastic party for everyone. Chad went beyond my expectations by making multiple custom mixes on behalf of my dad, who wanted a special father/daughter combo song and couldn't make up his mind. He also helped me when I didn't know what type of songs I wanted for cocktail hour by picking them all himself. Everyone raved about the music, they loved the energy and the eclectic mix of fun songs. Thank you Chad for making our night so much fun with all the amazing music!!!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Jobbie · Married on 05/20/2017

Chad is awesome!
    Most of our guests are from overseas; thus, a few songs in our mother languages are needed in order to keep our guests entertained (Mandarin, Korean, and Japanese, etc...). Chad mixed these songs so well that there weren't any conflict between different languages. Our party was filled with happiness and laughter, I cannot ask any more from him. Thank you, Chad!!

Sent on 05/26/2017