Arrowhead DJ and Events Reviews

Arrowhead DJ and Events 1
  • Courtney

Courtney Nakamura · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Simply Spectacular!

Chad is amazing! He has a simple form for you to fill out for desired wedding songs and is available throughout the process to makes sure that you feel supported the whole time. On the day itself, Chad brought a great energy level to get people to dance and move along. He was the perfect complement to the fun the party was having and made sure everything was moving along our wedding timeline smoothly. I could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding day. Many thanks and all the recommendations!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Brummelkamp · Married on 07/27/2019

Arrowhead DJ was AMAZING and provided perfect DJ services for our wedding

Chad and Cory were truly AMAZING DJ's and made our wedding so special with their services. They were professional, easy to work with, accommodating, and SO much fun. They put my mind at ease and were an integral part of the whole time to ensure the wedding went smoothly. I would HIGHLY recommend them to DJ your wedding.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Arrowhead DJ and Events's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Lauren! It was a pleasure working for you and your guests at the Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa. All the best to you both!!
  • Alison

Alison Holt Brummelkamp · Married on 07/27/2019

The BEST DJs and Photo Booth!

Chad and Cory did a FANTASTIC job at my daughter's wedding! The ceremony music and sound system were perfect, the photo booth had the BEST props and it was always full, and Cory did a GREAT job at the reception keeping people dancing and entertained! In addition to this perfection, the icing on the cake (and a wonderful surprise) was Chad rushed home after the ceremony to edit my daughter and son-in-law's vows and brought the recording to the reception which Cory played for their last dance -- so AWESOME!!!!
    Chad, Cory and Franky are so nice and do a fantastic job. We loved working with them and recommend them highly!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Arrowhead DJ and Events 2

Arrowhead DJ and Events's reply:

We had such a great time entertaining you all. Thank you so much for choosing Arrowhead DJ, The Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa, and Pine Mountain Camp for your awesome wedding day! We want to wish you All the best life has to offer!

Ashley Piazza · Married on 07/05/2019

Best Dance Floor Ever!

Chad and the Arrowhead DJ team were a huge part of our wedding being the best day ever! When your guests say “I already knew this was going to be a great wedding when the guests are dancing before dinner has even started!” you know your DJ is doing a great job! From our first meeting with Chad we could tell he is a very experienced DJ who truly cared about making our wedding day special. His ideas for the day of timeline were perfect, the program he has for us to choose music was easy to use, and overall he was so great to work with! After the wedding, he sent us recordings of the ceremony, speeches, and some thoughtful surprises that will help us remember our special day forever! We also want to give a shout out to the photo booth! They had great props and an easy to use system that entertained our guests all night! And we loved getting to look at everyone’s photos the next day! Thanks again to Chad and the Arrowhead DJ team for everything!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Arrowhead DJ and Events's reply:

Thank you, Ashley for the awesome review! We want to wish you both all the best life has to offer! Cheers!
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn Dodson-Hamilton · Married on 06/16/2019

I'd give Chad more Stars If I could!

Chad and his team were wonderful at keeping the dance floor packed; he listened to our requests, and spiced it up by using music that was similar but that was wide in variety. We could NOT have been happier with the service and how our wedding turned out. The sound during the ceremony, during the reception, and on the dance floor was great, and it created such a fun atmosphere. Chad is wonderful at managing couples' expectations and turning their wants into reality.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Arrowhead DJ and Events's reply:

Thank you thank you thank you for the awesome review! It was such a pleasure working for you both - Wishing both of you all the best that life has to offer!!
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 09/29/2018

Cory was awesome!

Cory our DJ came to our home, which was also our venue. Walked the property to see where things would best be set up. He walked us through timelines, games, songs, and made our whole experience seamless. Catering was two hours late but Cory kept the crowd occupied and having a blast so no one noticed! We keep getting compliments on how fun our wedding was, totally recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Arrowhead DJ and Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved working for you and want to wish you both all the best life has to offer

Anne · Married on 07/21/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Chad! Make sure you let him know movies or shows you like and he can incorporate their music during your wedding!! He also knows everything about music so let him know if you have any questions.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Karly · Married on 06/23/2018

Our DJ pick was one of the best decisions we made in our entire wedding planning experience. From Day 1, this company was going out of their way to make sure it went as smoothly as possible. They even scoped out our location to pick the best spot for the DJ booth and dance floor. I've been to a lot of weddings where the dance floor is dead, and that was one thing we were afraid would happen ours. But no way. The dance floor was packed the entire night! We went with a bigger dance floor last minute and I'm SO glad we did (we could have even gone bigger honestly). Cory was awesome! Super personable, easy going and knew how to read the crowd and keep the party going. He rocked it! There are a ton of little things going through a bride's mind the day of the wedding and I am so glad the music was one thing I could just enjoy. So thankful for this company. They are professional AND know how to party. :)

Sent on 07/17/2018

Kari · Married on 05/05/2018

Chad and Cory were exactly what we needed for our wedding day! They communicated great and were extremely responsive to our inquiries and wants. Cory downloaded a lot of our favorite music to play and he was able to keep the event rolling through the entire day! Arrowhead DJ is very personal and the do an incredible job!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Kennedy · Married on 12/20/2017

Chad was so wonderful to work with through the planning process, he mad everything so easy and fun. Our wedding was a little crazy, with hail and snow! Chad really helped keep the party going despite the wild weather, he was so flexible and made sure our guests still had an amazing time! He had a great selection of music all throughout the night, we would highly highly recommend Arrowhead DJ!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Brandi · Married on 10/22/2017

We utilized Arrowhead DJ for our wedding day on 10 - 22 - 2017. He is on the preferred vendor list at the Pine Rose Cabins Hidden Creek venue and the company absolutely belongs on this list. He was our DJ for the wedding and absolutely did an amazing job. Chad's online platform made the process of choosing and detailing of our the wedding day music so simple. As a MC he eased our guest smoothly through the day/night festivities. He has a way with words. He offered colored lighting for the event and the outcome was fabulous. The purple lights lit up the mountain setting. If you want a DJ that is experienced, professional, and values your input then this is the company that you want to hire. Thank you for all your hard work and participating in our wedding day.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2017

We got married in the middle of October at Pine Rose Cabins and could not have had a more perfect evening! Chad and Russell teamed up to keep the evening going and our Guests happy. We had some less than traditional song selections for the ceremony and Chad made sure he found exactly what we were looking for. We decided to not do a videographer, but still wanted to have a record of our ceremony. Chad very graciously recorded our entire ceremony, and we are so appreciative that he did - something we will cherish with our photos for many years to come. We would recommend this team to anyone!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Erin · Married on 10/07/2017

Chad was amazing to work with the day of and leading up to our wedding! He was able to work with us to provide a photo booth, extra uplighting, and play a custom song with two microphones so our niece and nephew could sing at the ceremony. While we selected some songs, Chad took control of the night, and made sure the dance floor was always full. We had several people come up to us (including a friend who is a wedding band leader and MC) and tell us how great the set list was. He was also more than willing to take requests. Chad made sure it was a fantastic evening and that everything went smoothly. We couldn't be happier with his services!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Angela · Married on 09/16/2017

Not being from the Mountain, I was hesitant to hire who I thought was a small vendor with perhaps limited capabilities or experience. Boy was I wrong. After much research, and listening to Chad and Franky's super helpful podcast, we opted to go with Arrowhead DJ & Events. I was beyond thrilled with their website, which provides great suggestions and allows you to specify song choices and details for every aspect of the big day. Most importantly, I cannot say enough about the customer service Dustin and Franky provided. Dustin did a fabulous job DJ'ing our wedding, and helped us to stick to our timeline amidst last minute changes. Franky provided gorgeous and romantic drapery to transport our venue into a Dream. Thank you Arrowhead DJ and Events!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2017

Chad was fantastic!! I told him I wanted a dance party for my wedding and that's exactly what he gave me! My dance floor was full the whole night and I danced the night away! He was so easy to work with and very helpful. He even collaborated with my maid of honor to play a secret recording of my best friend who couldn't make it to the wedding during the toasts and I was completely surprised and obviously cried. There were no issues with the mics during the ceremony or reception. I couldn't have asked for better! Thanks Chad for helping create the most wonderful wedding a girl could ask for!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Maria · Married on 07/07/2017

Chad is awesome! I loved having him DJ our wedding. It was pretty warm on the day we got married, and I was kind of worried that people wouldn't want to dance. Chad did a great job of getting things going though, and ended up getting a lot of people on the dance floor. At the end of the night, while Chad was getting ready to leave, I mentioned to him that we were going to New Zealand for our honeymoon. He shared his experiences with going to New Zealand and even sent me an email with suggestions on where to go and what to do, along with a link to his blog that went into more detail about his time there. I thought that was really cool, and also it did help us plan parts of our trip! Thanks for everything, Chad!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Daniel · Married on 06/11/2017

Awesome DJ! Music selection was on point. Even created an awesome collaboration of songs for the father/daughter dance.

Sent on 06/25/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2017

Chad (and Frankie of course!) were wonderful for our Arrowhead Pine Rose Wedding. His enthusiasm for his craft does not go unnoticed. He truly cares about your event and making it a fantastic party for everyone. Chad went beyond my expectations by making multiple custom mixes on behalf of my dad, who wanted a special father/daughter combo song and couldn't make up his mind. He also helped me when I didn't know what type of songs I wanted for cocktail hour by picking them all himself. Everyone raved about the music, they loved the energy and the eclectic mix of fun songs. Thank you Chad for making our night so much fun with all the amazing music!!!

Sent on 07/02/2017

Jobbie · Married on 05/20/2017

Chad is awesome!
    Most of our guests are from overseas; thus, a few songs in our mother languages are needed in order to keep our guests entertained (Mandarin, Korean, and Japanese, etc...). Chad mixed these songs so well that there weren't any conflict between different languages. Our party was filled with happiness and laughter, I cannot ask any more from him. Thank you, Chad!!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Sara · Married on 05/19/2017

We used the DJ and photobooth services from Arrowhead DJ for our wedding. As a graduate student, I had no time to prepare playlists for our wedding. One side of our family is predominantly white, while the other is Colombian, and Chad was able to put together the perfect mixture of music that had both sides of our family and all of our friends dancing all night long. He also put together the perfect playlist for our cocktail hour. Chad is energetic, fun, and professional. You can tell that he is very passionate about music and that he really cares about making sure your guests dance the night away.

The photobooth was amazing. We were provided with digital copies of each photo strip from our wedding, which we were able to use to print a photobook, as well as share the files with friends and family. There is also a unique code printed on the side of every photo strip that can be used to access the file form any smart phone so that your guests can post their photo booth photos on Facebook or other social media websites. We decided to opt out of this option because we wanted our wedding to be a more private affair and didn't want any photos from the wedding posted until the day after. So, the photobooth options work for those that do and don't love social media.

Arrowhead DJ deserves far more than five stars in every category, and I plan on recommending him to any of my friends or family that plan a wedding or large event in the future.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend you choosing Arrowhead DJ for you wedding entertainment. Chad was very professional and understood exactly what kind of music we wanted for our big day. He was friendly and accommodating when guests requested songs. I would give him more than a 5.0 if I could!

Jessica and Randy Martel

Sent on 05/20/2017

kate · Married on 05/12/2017

Chad and his team were amazing!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Shawn · Married on 10/30/2016

I have worked with several DJs before and Chad is the best communicator and the most fun to work with. My girl and I love many music genres, and Chad knew most of our unique song selections and he was very helpful when creating our playlist. He was an active listener and his experience really helped us hone down our eclectic selections. We felt like we were in good hands by being as excited as we were to explore options and select songs. His website was very intuitive and we had fun organizing our music selections. I highly recommend using the website to get ideas for key moments if you’re stuck trying to decide on songs. Chad also communicated very well and made sure we had everything we needed as it got closer to the wedding.

Our special day of getting married was definitely enhanced by Chad guiding our evening though all of the special moments. He took extra care to make sure he correctly pronounced the names of people in our wedding party. It was also a classy touch that he dismissed our guests to dinner by personally going from table to table quietly (instead of announcing tables over the speakers). We received several positive comments from our guests about Chad. He even worked in the first-dance songs that were played at both of our parents’ weddings. This made for very special moments that were breaks from the high-energy songs, and it got many of our older guests out on the dance floor. Chad even gave us the creative idea to end our reception with a version of the song we started our ceremony with, and we got a lot of great comments about that! I don't give 5 stars lightly as I really feel that Chad truly did a perfect job and he made our wedding incredibly memorable. I would book Chad again whether up on the mountain or down the hill!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Patrick · Married on 10/16/2016

Chad was amazing. We had a themed wedding and he was more than willing to accomidate and discuss our less than traditional requests. We came away from our first meeting with him feeling confident and secure in our decision to hire him. Every time we spoke he provided his expertise as DJ. We never had to worry about the music section of our wedding and that ease of mind is an amazing thing to have when planning such a complicated affair.

Things that stuck out:
    Online Music Program - let us choose songs from his library (or request ones he didn't have) and prioritize them based on how much we wanted to hear it and when.

Professionalism - suggested better timing for songs (i.e.: slower song we wanted to hear might work better during dinner than as a dance song). Worked with us on the timeline and with the timing of songs keeping in mind the pace and length or tone.

Personability: Went all out for us and dressed appropriately to our chosen theme. Additionally, he was always super friendly and nice. He even came to LA for our meeting when he couldn't make the scheduled Vendor Meeting at Twin Peaks.

Chad was easy to work with and made the music part of planning simple and frustration-free. We would highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 10/27/2016
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2016

Chad was wonderful. He came to check in on my wife and I regularly and always kept us updated. Our guests loved him and his music selection. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Sent on 10/10/2016