Arrowhead DJ and Events Reviews

99 Reviews for Arrowhead DJ and Events

• Erica

Erica · Married on 09/29/2018

Cory was awesome!

Cory our DJ came to our home, which was also our venue. Walked the property to see where things would best be set up. He walked us through timelines, games, songs, and made our whole experience seamless. Catering was two hours late but Cory kept the crowd occupied and having a blast so no one noticed! We keep getting compliments on how fun our wedding was, totally recommend!

Anne · Married on 07/21/2018

It was a pleasure to work with Chad! Make sure you let him know movies or shows you like and he can incorporate their music during your wedding!! He also knows everything about music so let him know if you have any questions.

Karly · Married on 06/23/2018

Our DJ pick was one of the best decisions we made in our entire wedding planning experience. From Day 1, this company was going out of their way to make sure it went as smoothly as possible. They even scoped out our location to pick the best spot for the DJ booth and dance floor. I've been to a lot of weddings where the dance floor is dead, and that was one thing we were afraid would happen ours. But no way. The dance floor was packed the entire night! We went with a bigger dance floor last minute and I'm SO glad we did (we could have even gone bigger honestly). Cory was awesome! Super personable, easy going and knew how to read the crowd and keep the party going. He rocked it! There are a ton of little things going through a bride's mind the day of the wedding and I am so glad the music was one thing I could just enjoy. So thankful for this company. They are professional AND know how to party. :)

Kari · Married on 05/05/2018

Chad and Cory were exactly what we needed for our wedding day! They communicated great and were extremely responsive to our inquiries and wants. Cory downloaded a lot of our favorite music to play and he was able to keep the event rolling through the entire day! Arrowhead DJ is very personal and the do an incredible job!

Kennedy · Married on 12/20/2017

Chad was so wonderful to work with through the planning process, he mad everything so easy and fun. Our wedding was a little crazy, with hail and snow! Chad really helped keep the party going despite the wild weather, he was so flexible and made sure our guests still had an amazing time! He had a great selection of music all throughout the night, we would highly highly recommend Arrowhead DJ!

Brandi · Married on 10/22/2017

We utilized Arrowhead DJ for our wedding day on 10 - 22 - 2017. He is on the preferred vendor list at the Pine Rose Cabins Hidden Creek venue and the company absolutely belongs on this list. He was our DJ for the wedding and absolutely did an amazing job. Chad's online platform made the process of choosing and detailing of our the wedding day music so simple. As a MC he eased our guest smoothly through the day/night festivities. He has a way with words. He offered colored lighting for the event and the outcome was fabulous. The purple lights lit up the mountain setting. If you want a DJ that is experienced, professional, and values your input then this is the company that you want to hire. Thank you for all your hard work and participating in our wedding day.

Brittany · Married on 10/15/2017

We got married in the middle of October at Pine Rose Cabins and could not have had a more perfect evening! Chad and Russell teamed up to keep the evening going and our Guests happy. We had some less than traditional song selections for the ceremony and Chad made sure he found exactly what we were looking for. We decided to not do a videographer, but still wanted to have a record of our ceremony. Chad very graciously recorded our entire ceremony, and we are so appreciative that he did - something we will cherish with our photos for many years to come. We would recommend this team to anyone!

Erin · Married on 10/07/2017

Chad was amazing to work with the day of and leading up to our wedding! He was able to work with us to provide a photo booth, extra uplighting, and play a custom song with two microphones so our niece and nephew could sing at the ceremony. While we selected some songs, Chad took control of the night, and made sure the dance floor was always full. We had several people come up to us (including a friend who is a wedding band leader and MC) and tell us how great the set list was. He was also more than willing to take requests. Chad made sure it was a fantastic evening and that everything went smoothly. We couldn't be happier with his services!

Angela · Married on 09/16/2017

Not being from the Mountain, I was hesitant to hire who I thought was a small vendor with perhaps limited capabilities or experience. Boy was I wrong. After much research, and listening to Chad and Franky's super helpful podcast, we opted to go with Arrowhead DJ & Events. I was beyond thrilled with their website, which provides great suggestions and allows you to specify song choices and details for every aspect of the big day. Most importantly, I cannot say enough about the customer service Dustin and Franky provided. Dustin did a fabulous job DJ'ing our wedding, and helped us to stick to our timeline amidst last minute changes. Franky provided gorgeous and romantic drapery to transport our venue into a Dream. Thank you Arrowhead DJ and Events!

Michelle · Married on 09/09/2017

Chad was fantastic!! I told him I wanted a dance party for my wedding and that's exactly what he gave me! My dance floor was full the whole night and I danced the night away! He was so easy to work with and very helpful. He even collaborated with my maid of honor to play a secret recording of my best friend who couldn't make it to the wedding during the toasts and I was completely surprised and obviously cried. There were no issues with the mics during the ceremony or reception. I couldn't have asked for better! Thanks Chad for helping create the most wonderful wedding a girl could ask for!

Maria · Married on 07/07/2017

Chad is awesome! I loved having him DJ our wedding. It was pretty warm on the day we got married, and I was kind of worried that people wouldn't want to dance. Chad did a great job of getting things going though, and ended up getting a lot of people on the dance floor. At the end of the night, while Chad was getting ready to leave, I mentioned to him that we were going to New Zealand for our honeymoon. He shared his experiences with going to New Zealand and even sent me an email with suggestions on where to go and what to do, along with a link to his blog that went into more detail about his time there. I thought that was really cool, and also it did help us plan parts of our trip! Thanks for everything, Chad!

Daniel · Married on 06/11/2017

Awesome DJ! Music selection was on point. Even created an awesome collaboration of songs for the father/daughter dance.

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/11/2017

Chad (and Frankie of course!) were wonderful for our Arrowhead Pine Rose Wedding. His enthusiasm for his craft does not go unnoticed. He truly cares about your event and making it a fantastic party for everyone. Chad went beyond my expectations by making multiple custom mixes on behalf of my dad, who wanted a special father/daughter combo song and couldn't make up his mind. He also helped me when I didn't know what type of songs I wanted for cocktail hour by picking them all himself. Everyone raved about the music, they loved the energy and the eclectic mix of fun songs. Thank you Chad for making our night so much fun with all the amazing music!!!

Jobbie · Married on 05/20/2017

Chad is awesome!
    Most of our guests are from overseas; thus, a few songs in our mother languages are needed in order to keep our guests entertained (Mandarin, Korean, and Japanese, etc...). Chad mixed these songs so well that there weren't any conflict between different languages. Our party was filled with happiness and laughter, I cannot ask any more from him. Thank you, Chad!!

Sara · Married on 05/19/2017

We used the DJ and photobooth services from Arrowhead DJ for our wedding. As a graduate student, I had no time to prepare playlists for our wedding. One side of our family is predominantly white, while the other is Colombian, and Chad was able to put together the perfect mixture of music that had both sides of our family and all of our friends dancing all night long. He also put together the perfect playlist for our cocktail hour. Chad is energetic, fun, and professional. You can tell that he is very passionate about music and that he really cares about making sure your guests dance the night away.

The photobooth was amazing. We were provided with digital copies of each photo strip from our wedding, which we were able to use to print a photobook, as well as share the files with friends and family. There is also a unique code printed on the side of every photo strip that can be used to access the file form any smart phone so that your guests can post their photo booth photos on Facebook or other social media websites. We decided to opt out of this option because we wanted our wedding to be a more private affair and didn't want any photos from the wedding posted until the day after. So, the photobooth options work for those that do and don't love social media.

Arrowhead DJ deserves far more than five stars in every category, and I plan on recommending him to any of my friends or family that plan a wedding or large event in the future.

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2017

I would HIGHLY recommend you choosing Arrowhead DJ for you wedding entertainment. Chad was very professional and understood exactly what kind of music we wanted for our big day. He was friendly and accommodating when guests requested songs. I would give him more than a 5.0 if I could!

Jessica and Randy Martel

kate · Married on 05/12/2017

Chad and his team were amazing!

Shawn · Married on 10/30/2016

I have worked with several DJs before and Chad is the best communicator and the most fun to work with. My girl and I love many music genres, and Chad knew most of our unique song selections and he was very helpful when creating our playlist. He was an active listener and his experience really helped us hone down our eclectic selections. We felt like we were in good hands by being as excited as we were to explore options and select songs. His website was very intuitive and we had fun organizing our music selections. I highly recommend using the website to get ideas for key moments if you’re stuck trying to decide on songs. Chad also communicated very well and made sure we had everything we needed as it got closer to the wedding.

Our special day of getting married was definitely enhanced by Chad guiding our evening though all of the special moments. He took extra care to make sure he correctly pronounced the names of people in our wedding party. It was also a classy touch that he dismissed our guests to dinner by personally going from table to table quietly (instead of announcing tables over the speakers). We received several positive comments from our guests about Chad. He even worked in the first-dance songs that were played at both of our parents’ weddings. This made for very special moments that were breaks from the high-energy songs, and it got many of our older guests out on the dance floor. Chad even gave us the creative idea to end our reception with a version of the song we started our ceremony with, and we got a lot of great comments about that! I don't give 5 stars lightly as I really feel that Chad truly did a perfect job and he made our wedding incredibly memorable. I would book Chad again whether up on the mountain or down the hill!

Patrick · Married on 10/16/2016

Chad was amazing. We had a themed wedding and he was more than willing to accomidate and discuss our less than traditional requests. We came away from our first meeting with him feeling confident and secure in our decision to hire him. Every time we spoke he provided his expertise as DJ. We never had to worry about the music section of our wedding and that ease of mind is an amazing thing to have when planning such a complicated affair.

Things that stuck out:
    Online Music Program - let us choose songs from his library (or request ones he didn't have) and prioritize them based on how much we wanted to hear it and when.

Professionalism - suggested better timing for songs (i.e.: slower song we wanted to hear might work better during dinner than as a dance song). Worked with us on the timeline and with the timing of songs keeping in mind the pace and length or tone.

Personability: Went all out for us and dressed appropriately to our chosen theme. Additionally, he was always super friendly and nice. He even came to LA for our meeting when he couldn't make the scheduled Vendor Meeting at Twin Peaks.

Chad was easy to work with and made the music part of planning simple and frustration-free. We would highly recommend him for any event!

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2016

Chad was wonderful. He came to check in on my wife and I regularly and always kept us updated. Our guests loved him and his music selection. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Robert · Married on 09/29/2016

I highly recommend using Chad. He gives you so much freedom and flexibility when it comes to choosing your own songs. He develops your song list with your suggestions plus great fillers. Super nice guy.

Cristina · Married on 09/16/2016

Hands down the BEST DJ, photobooth, and lighting all provided by Arrowhead DJ and events. Chad had every song imagined. Also I loved the volume he used for each setting: Dinner he played perfect conversational music and when he announced the bridal party the music was popping and really helped set that party tone!! I had lots of questions before the wedding and Chad responded back immediately and was so helpful making sure all my requests were done to perfection. Also if you need any mixed songs he did a complete mix of about 10 songs that flowed and ended perfectly for a daddy daughter funky dance:) I had live music Chad had all the equipment to hook the musician up to. I'm telling you this DJ can do it all! I wanted a photobooth and my guests could not stop taking pictures and it completely made our wedding so special with cute props and a fun sparkly back drop. I loved the fact that the photobooth was not charged hourly and we got it the whole wedding time. It printed 2 pictures and then on top of it the DJ sends you all of them so you have them to look back on or print yourself:) Also he created the picture logo to match our wedding invites that looked to die for!! My guests loved at the end of the pictures you could record a 15 second video he sends us, and us being the bride and groom LOVED looking back at all the videos that chad our DJ got back to us a day after our wedding!!! I can not get over the energy and pizzazz of our DJ! He set the tone for our wedding and all our guests talked about how fun the dancing and music was. I asked for fairy tale enchanted lighting and his wife put together the most magical lighting that made our venue so beautiful. Thank you so much Arrowhead DJ and Events for making our wedding over the top! You guys rock and have already recommended you to several of my girlfriends getting married:) Xoxo ~Cristina Lopez~

Jennie · Married on 09/11/2016

Chad was amazing. He was our DJ at pine rose for our wedding 9/11/16. He was fantastic and played all of our 80s jams we requested. He helped us make our night unforgettable. Highly recommend!!!

Katie · Married on 09/04/2016

Chad Made our Wedding at Pine Rose Cabins 10/9/16 incredible! He works so hard to make this day perfect for you. We got rave reviews on how gorgeous the uplighting we purchased was. Everyone had a blast at the photobooth. He made sure every music cue was perfect and was able to use the songs that we requested no problem. LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF WORKING WITH ARROWHEAD DJ AND EVENTS!

Julia · Married on 07/16/2016

Chad was so amazing to work with. He made my wedding planing super easy. I wanted both a DJ and a band and Chad made it happen for me. He was extremely accommodating to the band. Fast forward to wedding day, you would have thought Chad and the band worked together a million times before. They transitioned so smoothly throughout the night. Not to mention, Chad keeps the party going. He helped move the wedding along so nicely. He kept us on schedule and very nicely transitioned us from one event to the other.

Thanks so much Chad!!!!!!