Arrowhead Country Club Reviews

45 | Glendale, AZ

45 Reviews for Arrowhead Country Club

Gina · Married on 11/07/2015

We chose Arrowhead Country Club for our ceremony site and venue because of the beautiful and lush scenery. Our ceremony site was under the tree canopy and could not have been any better or any more magical for our special day. We had our reception in the upstairs ballroom and the room alone offered a cozy and romantic ambiance. The staff was amazing and very organized and attentive. Jennifer Cada possesses amazing organization skills and kept everyone on track. We highly recommend Arrowhead Country Club for all wedding needs! Did we mention the location is beautiful?!?!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Christina · Married on 09/26/2015

The Staff was fantastic and the food incredible. The setting is beautiful and the day was perfect due to all their help. I especially thank Ken who made the dinner and reception area perfect. He is such an asset to the organization.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Danielle · Married on 02/08/2015

My husband and I could not have been happier with the way our wedding turned out at Arrowhead Country Club.I worked with both Jessica and Jennifer during the planning of our wedding
    Both were wonderful to work with and was so patient and helpful me during the planning process. They were always available to answer my many (many, many, many) questions.
    The food was really good, and everybody seemed to like it. Everybody talked about what a great time they had at the wedding and how they were able to go in and out during the reception with no problems.

We felt well taken-care of in every aspect.In fact they went above and beyond in every way. One of my bridesmaids has a very young child and nobody to help her with him. They watched him while we walked down the aisle so that he would not run after her. I could not believe they did so much!

If you are looking for a location this is the place! It is so beautiful location as well.

Sent on 03/11/2015

Linda · Married on 10/18/2014

We worked with both Jessica and Jennifer during the planning of our wedding. Both were outstanding and so easy to reach and talk to. The wedding was just perfect - the venue, food and ambiance. We felt well taken-care of in every aspect.

Sent on 11/19/2014

Mercedes · Married on 10/11/2014

My husband and I could not have been happier with the way our wedding turned out at Arrowhead Country Club. Amy was wonderful to work with and was so patient and helpful with us during the planning process. She was always available to answer my many (many, many, many) questions, especially since we were planning the wedding from across the country.

The food was AMAZING! All of our guests really enjoyed the meal and appetizers! Our guests also haven’t been able to stop talking about how beautiful the reception was, not only the décor and site of Arrowhead, but also the atmosphere and we wouldn’t have been able to do that without the help and support Amy provided us during the whole planning process.

Amy had previously worked with most of our vendors which made everything go very smoothly. We were able drop most everything off ahead of time and there were no surprises, problems or concerns of any kind during the whole process.

Mike and I were very happy with the service that we received from ACC and would definitely recommend ACC for anyone’s upcoming wedding!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Mercedes,
    Thank you so much for the review! Everyone should know what a lovely bride and groom you two were during the process and you had wonderful taste in all of your choices.

All of our very best to you two and your new marriage!

-Amy

Angelica · Married on 03/29/2014

My Husband and I fell in love with the venue and it fit within our tight budget. When we first viewed the venue we met with Amy and it was her last day there. Our new coordinator was then Carrie who was just as helpful in answering any questions we had. Carrie was flexible to mostly all our request throughout the planning process. A few days before our wedding we worked with Jessica while Carrie was on maternity leave. Even though Carrie was gone Jessica was still extremely helpful and was informed about all the details of our wedding. The service from the employees the day of the wedding was awesome. They served all of our guest their meals in a timely manner and kept everything on schedule. The bridal suite was amazing to get ready in. There was so much room and enough light for our makeup artist to make my bridal party look gorgeous. The men's room was great as well! Overall our special day turned out perfect and we appreciate everything you did for us! Thanks to everyone at the Arrowhead Country Club :)

Sent on 04/01/2014

Elvia · Married on 11/23/2013

I just love arrowhead country club. They made my night so unforgettable. Very professional and extremely helpful the day of the wedding. At first I was a little worried since Amy left, but Carrie did an amazing job. Thank you all

Sent on 11/26/2013

We started with Amy, but when she left, ended up working with Carrie. I have to admit, Amy was amazing and at first I was really bummed to see her gone. However, Carrie was amazing. She was really responsive to all of my questions, and her staff is on it. We were able to get there when we needed to get there, get ready, get the room set up, and Arrowhead was amazing. I cannot say enough about their banquet manager! He kept our food warm the entire time we were up and talking, and catered to us. Always wanting to know if we needed another drink or if they could do anything for us. He kept the entire thing going with an eye to the Bride and the Groom, and it was much appreciated. The venue was everything I wanted it to be and more. I am so thankful we chose Arrowhead.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Arrowhead Country Club's reply:

Thank you Petria! It was a pleasure to work with you and we are SO happy for you and Frank! Congrats!

Katy · Married on 09/07/2013

We had 5 star service, 5 star views, 5 star food and a 5 star set up for our entire wedding. The venue brought class to every touch of the day, and the servers made our guests feel like the only one in the room. It was perfect!

Sent on 10/09/2013

Arrowhead Country Club's reply:

Thank you Katy! You and Connor are such a fun couple with such a fun wedding theme! Thanks for letting us be a part of your day!

The staff at Arrowhead was spectacular to work with! Friendly, accommodating, and offer flexibility in creating your perfect day! Our wedding was beautiful and exceptionally well planned and executed by Amy and her team. The grounds are beautiful and the natural lighting of the whole space was a selling point for my husband and I. My parents were delighted with the way everything turned out; if we could do it all over again, we still have our reception at Arrowhead Country Club. I can not praise them enough for their help in making our wedding day more grant than we ever imagined.

Sent on 06/19/2013

Arrowhead Country Club's reply:

Thanks, Olivia! I will miss all of our planning meetings, but so happy for you and Brian. Best wishes in your happy future. :)

With less than 3 months to our wedding, we made a quick decision to change our ceremony location and fortunately Arrowhead was available! We are so thankful they were able to pull it off and it was beautiful! Amy was awesome to work with. She is friendly and doesn’t miss any details! The entire experience was easy and stress free. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Arrowhead Country Club's reply:

Thanks for the great review! It certainly helps to work with such an organized and friendly bride. I wish you two tons of happiness and hope we cross paths again!

Julie · Married on 03/16/2013

My *new* husband and I could not be happier with how our ceremony and reception turned out at Arrowhead Country Club. For the last year, we had the privilege to work with Amy Kirk (Director of Catering and Tournaments). She is organized, readily available to answer questions, genuine and patient. We would highly recommend this venue to other brides and grooms.

Sent on 03/26/2013

Arrowhead Country Club's reply:

Thanks, Julie! You two were really great and it was such a beautiful and fun wedding to be a part of. Best of luck in your futures together and thank you, again!
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 02/23/2013

We absolutely loved Arrowhead Country Club! Amy Kirk did an amazing job making sure we got everything we wanted. Amy was always responsive to emails and phone calls and she answered all of our questions throughout the planning process. Her advice and enthusiasm was a great help! We couldn't have asked for better customer service from Amy and the whole club.

The setting was beautiful and our pictures came out great! We had our ceremony on the fairway and we used the standard arch and white chairs the club provided, and it looked elegant without us having to add anything else. Our reception was on the top floor, and we loved the set up. Having the bar in a separate area with tables and chairs provided a nice quiet larea for guests who wanted to sit and talk but who really didn't want to dance or be so close to the loud music. The main reception room was beautiful even with the basic chairs and linens included in the package. Our guests enjoyed the balcony too since it was a beautiful cool night. We went for the buffet option, and all of the food was excellent. They even labeled the food so our guests with gluten allergies knew what they could eat.

We looked at dozens of venues and Arrowhead provided the best value for such a classy full-service venue. My big day was stress free since everyone we worked with was so professional! Thank you Arrowhead!

Sent on 03/29/2013

Arrowhead Country Club's reply:

Thanks you two! I will miss working with such an awesome couple. All my best!

Eyad · Married on 09/23/2012

A very beautiful venue. Excellent, delicious catering. The staff are very good at making sure everything goes wonderfully. My wedding there turned out better than I imagined!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Angela · Married on 07/21/2012

Amy and her team at Arrowhead Country Club were amazing! I would recommend them to anyone getting married or needing a venue for a party. Food was yummy! We had the turkey carving station and people were talking about it days after the wedding. THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Amy · Married on 05/20/2012

I am admittedly biased as I am one of the Catering Directors here at Arrowhead Country Club, but I still have to review my experience as it was amazing.

The venue is absolutely gorgeous with a ton of photo opportunities everywhere you go.

The food was outstanding, thanks to our wonderful executive chef, Mark Waishnora.

The staff was discreet, prompt, and friendly thorughout the entire evening. They really made the whole night run smoothly.

Seeing ACC from a different pair of eyes, "bride's eyes", was a new experience and I had the time of my life. I decided to have my wedding here because I love it and I have full trust in every person here. I knew that I would love every piece of the puzzle because I've seen it from the back end. Best day of my life!

Sent on 06/02/2012

Kristen · Married on 04/21/2012

We could not have been happier with the way everything turned out. Arrowhead Country Club is a very beautiful club and if we had to chose all over again, we'd pick ACC again in a heartbeat!!

Throughout the planning process, we dealt with Amy. She was wonderful and a joy to work with. Always responsive (quickly!), helpful and seemed like she was happy helping us plan our big day. She was very organized, and knew all the answers to our questions.

The food was GREAT! All of our guests really enjoyed the meal and appetizers! Everyone we talked to since then has mentioned that the food was pretty awesome and not "typical wedding food"

Everything that I was having for our wedding (lighted backdrop, wishing trees, card box, escort cards, etc) was dropped off the day before and placed exactly where we talked about. There were no surprises, problems or concerns of any kind during the whole process.

The ONLY thing I didn't care for was when the bridal party was having pictures taken outside, a group of kids showed up right outside the ballroom door to take prom pictures. This was slightly annoying since the photographer had to wait for them to move from that spot so we could take family photos. I understand that they were members of the club but it would have been nice if they could done this is a different area.

Daniel and I are were very pleased with the service that we received from ACC and would definitely recommend ACC for your event!!!

Sent on 05/01/2012

Jen · Married on 03/24/2012

Words are not enough to describe my experience at Arrowhead Country Club! The Club Staff and Amy were wonderful to work with!

I had to plan my wedding from Chicago, and could not have had a better experience.

Amy was very accomodating and helpful; she answered everyone of my many, many questions with professionalism and thoughtfulness.

The wedding ceremony location was lush and breathtaking! I could not have found a better backdrop.

We had the upper ballroom for our reception and it fit our guests (approx 150) and band (8 members) without feeling cramped. It actually felt very intimate. The food was out-of-this world...my guests are still raving about it! We added a late night Chicago Hot Dog Bar and it was set-up perfectly and our guests really enjoyed it.

Overall, this was a great experience and I couldn't have dreamed of just how truely lovely it would be!

Sent on 04/09/2012
  • O

Olivia · Married on 02/11/2012

We couldn't have asked for a greater experience! After spending an enormous amount of time calling/researching tons of vendors around town, we found Arrowhead Country Club to be the MOST affordable and inclusive deal around. Honestly, this was the BEST deal out there. We had a tight budget, but still enjoyed a lavish ceremony and reception. The venue coordinator was super flexible and truly did an outstanding job. She helped us throughout the entire planning process and then went above and beyond with ensuring that the day of our event went as smoothly as possible. The ceremony locations are perfect. The inclusions in the packages exceed their cost. The food was fantastic. We really had no complaints at all. Most people were suggesting we be prepared for at least 3 things to go wrong...we didn't have a single one. We highly recommend this venue to anyone, small budget or extravagant!

Sent on 02/16/2012
  • I

Isobel · Married on 11/19/2011

We were extremely happy with all aspects of our ceremony and dinner reception. The servers were totally attentive without being intrusive and the food was prepared as requested. Kristen was well organized and willing to make any changes we asked for. It turned out to be a wonderful event thanks to the staff at Arrowhead Country Club.

Sent on 11/28/2011

Marie · Married on 11/12/2011

Amy and the staff at Arrowhead Country Club were excellent! When I started planning my wedding I didn't really know what I was doing and they were very helpful with all my questions. I loved how they made the whole day go so smoothly and I didn't have to worry about a thing!

Sent on 12/14/2011

Tammie · Married on 11/05/2011

Me and my now wife searched high and low for just the right venue and were so pleased with what we found at Arrowhead Country Club. We worked with Amy Mires, the wedding coordinator through every detail of the event and she was very flexible and accommodating to our ever changing needs.

The property at Arrowhead is gorgeous, we loved the golf course where we had a mini golf tournament the day before the event and the layout was perfect for us with the beautiful outdoor setting for the ceremony, very nice accommodations for the bridal and groomsman suites, a cocktail lounge, and the main reception hall is beautiful with it's high vaulted ceiling and as pretty as it is in the day time, trust me when I say it's 100 times better when you're wedding is going and you look up to see the DJ's lights dancing on the ceiling.

If you do choose Arrowhead I also highly recommend utilizing the baby grand piano in some way, it is a great addition to the venue. We chose to hire a pianist for the cocktail hour and dinner before cranking it up with the DJ after dinner. It was the perfect mix of a romantic and formal ceremony and dinner, followed by a full night of dancing!!

As we’ve started to share stories with our family & friends about their experiences at the wedding we’re learning that everyone says it was one of, if not the best weddings they’ve ever attended.

Sent on 11/18/2011

Brandi · Married on 10/09/2011

Amy was perfect! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2011

Amy is wonderful. We had a great time and the venue was beautiful.

Sent on 10/14/2011

Heather · Married on 09/24/2011

Beautiful place to have a wedding, great location, excellent quality for the cost, some things in the contract was not really clear, but they were always available for clarification and very helpful with helping with whatever we needed! Very good food!

Sent on 09/28/2011