Arrow Springs Wedding Chapel & Events Reviews

19 | Broken Arrow, OK

19 Reviews for Arrow Springs Wedding Chapel & Events

Mary · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Very thorough and Helpful

Out of the three vendors Ive seen this one was nice and very thorough. It aldo had reasonable wedding packages

Sent on 05/31/2019

Arrow Springs Wedding Chapel & Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words . We strive to be loving, kind, and helpful to each one. We want to respect your time and give you all the information needed to help you make a quality decision

Jen · Married on 09/30/2018

i gave it 5 stars because 10 wasn't an option! Sheila was who i began working with, she is amazing and kind and patient and flexible. She was calm and helpful everything that a stressed bride needs! I worked with Gabbie the last part of final arrangements and she was just as great, so sweet and accommodating patient, friendly, she can snap a change on indecisive brides quickest whim! And do it with a genuine smile! I was blessed to be here with such a helpful and accommodating crew! i cant say enough.

Sent on 10/02/2018

Christine · Married on 09/07/2018

The staff the for Arrow Springs Wedding Chapel we’re beyond flexible and helpful for our special day. We will always rave about this venue as the best in town! We couldn’t have asked for a better place with better people to have our wedding!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Loretta · Married on 08/18/2018

My husband and I had the best experience with Arrow Springs Wedding Chapel. We were looking for a venue to accommodate around 90 friends and family. We loved the idea that they were family owned and operated. Very friendly and accommodating. We used their catering service, cake and florest. We had brisket, sour cream mashed potatoes, corn, salad and roll for dinner the food was great! Cake was absolutely beautiful and moist the flowers and bouquets were stunning. The value of the venue exceeded the value of the cost.

Sent on 08/20/2018

Lindsey Cash · Married on 05/19/2018

I love the owners of this venue! They made sure my day was stress free.

They made my day stress free. They did everything they could to help and make my day extremely special. They will provide tables, chairs, and liens. They can also provide a DJ, food services, and wedding coordinator. They can pretty much do it all.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Rhonda · Married on 03/10/2018

Sheila was amazing to work with and the venue was great for our wedding. She was always quick to respond and went above and beyond to make the wedding a memorable occasion!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Aubrie · Married on 10/08/2017

Could not have been better. The venue is simple and elegant, and didn't need a lot of additional decorations. Tables and chairs included in the rental fee. Full kitchen available for use if you are going with an outside catering company (stove, oven, fridge). Great rooms for the bride and groom to get ready in. Loved having the reception at the same spot as the wedding. Outside provided a nice backdrop for pictures. Shiela was awesome to work with. Very sweet, flexible, and accommodating. I can not recommend them enough!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Meagan · Married on 10/05/2017

We got married here in October and loved every minute! We started looking for a venue about 8 months out and this was the first place we actually looked at and I fell in love immediately. It is beautiful, clean, and inviting. The wall of windows out on the deck is so pretty especially in the evenings. Sheila was so helpful and worked with us on whatever we needed; I brought in my own catering and she let them use the kitchen and fridge. I'll definitely be hosting more parties here in he future and I'll recommend it to anyone getting married or having a party.

Sent on 10/31/2017

mushtaq · Married on 09/09/2017

Arrow Springs was nothing short of Blessings. The organizer was very thoughtful and understanding of most of the things couples face in planning any type of wedding. We were very comfortable with having Sheila taking care of the Food, Cake, flowers along with the venue. She does have a great deal of experience in handling all that was in play, even in rehearsal for the wedding the night before. Most importantly, she was present on the wedding day to make sure the music, bridesmaids, groomsmen, me and my wife all we in que along with seating arrangements, guests, gifts and anything you can think of. Catering service, wait staff were all on top of their game. For us, it was once in a lifetime occasion and we are so very grateful that how well everything went. We are very THANKFUL..
    Ephesians 3:20

Sent on 09/23/2017

Kimberly · Married on 03/08/2017

Sheila and her staff have been an absolute delight to work with! The price is super reasonable compared to all the other venues that I looked into to! Very budget friendly! No hidden costs and not all the rules the bigger venues have! Super easy to talk to and the venue is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to have my renewal here! I would highly recommend this venue !

Sent on 01/19/2017

Vanna · Married on 10/21/2016

My husband and I were beginning to lose hope of finding a venue within our price range. Thankfully, we found Arrow Springs Chapel!
    We drove out to the venue just to have a look of the outside since it was right down the street from our house. If we liked what we saw, we were going to book an appointment to have a look inside but lucky us, Sheila was already there! (Sheila is one of the owners of Arrow Springs Chapel) Even though we did not book an appointment, Sheila let us in! I honestly don't know what I would have done without Sheila. She coordinated my wedding and got everything & everyone where they were supposed to be.
    I fell in love with the venue the first day I saw it and loved it even more when I saw the price! We put our deposit down that day! The venue is so beautiful it basically decorates itself.
    They have different packages that you can select depending on what you need for your wedding. For my husband and I, we needed everything! (Linens, food, cake, etc.) We ended up selecting the biggest package they offer. If you have some of the items on the package list, they will work with you to adjust the pricing.
    One of the cool things they do is have a food/cake tasting for FREE! That is so nice especially if you are worried how the food is going to taste.
    They do not force you to use their vendors and are happy to recommend any that you may need.
    The Chapel is worth every penny!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Vicki · Married on 04/13/2016

We had a surprise birthday party and things could not have been better. The food was delicious and everything was beautiful. We would and have recommended Arrow Springs for any kind of party of reception.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Robin · Married on 09/25/2015

We will be having my daughters wedding here in Oct 2016. I would just like to say it has been an absolute pleasure working with Arrow Springs. Sheila is very helpful with cake tasting and ideas. DeeDee has been very helpful as well. I would for sure recommend checking this chapel out for your wedding. Robin Miller

Sent on 06/02/2016

Chere · Married on 05/30/2015

I originally sought Sheila Bisbee's service with Serving Hands as a caterer/florist for my wedding and reception. However when we discussed the upcoming event I learned that she also could provide a lovely wedding and reception venue with Arrow Springs. The Chapel and Reception Facility was just what I needed in terms of affordability, function, and sheer loveliness. The staff at Arrow Springs couldn't have been more gracious and helpful and worked well with my other chosen vendors (photographer/DJ) as well. I would highly recommend Arrow Springs! -Chere' F.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Stacy · Married on 05/03/2014

I highly recommend Arrow Springs chapel. Heather was awesome to work with. She was always available for any questions I had. The chapel and reception hall were perfect as well as the landscaping for our pictures. We had checked our several different chapels but none of them compared to Arrow Springs. It is very affordable and very modern looking.

Sent on 11/06/2014

Kim · Married on 09/21/2013

We looked at several places before finding Arrow Springs Wedding Chapel. Some of the places we looked at before were very expensive, and others outdated, smelled weird and musky. Arrow Springs Chapel is reasonably priced, up to date, clean, fresh, charming, beautiful, elegant and a perfect place to hold a wedding ceremony, dinner, reception and dance. We can't say enough good things about this Chapel. Our experience was a good one. The reception area deck overlooks a large pond with a fountain. The beautiful night sky off of the deck was enchanting. Heather the owner was available, helpful and very accommodating. We would recommend this venue to all of our friends. We give this place two thumbs up.

Sent on 10/01/2013

We had a wonderful experience working with the owner of the wedding chapel and the chapel itself is beautiful. For the price and all they offer there is none that compare.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2016

These guys are wonderful, and their building is perfect for a small to medium size wedding, love the space and the options they give.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Jolena · Married on 06/08/2018

4.2

I loved working with everyone at Arrow Springs. If we needed anything or had questions they help getting it or had answers. Our day turned out beautiful. Highly recommend.

Sent on 06/23/2018