Arrive in Style Limousine Reviews

Arrive in Style Limousine 3
Arrive in Style Limousine 4
Arrive in Style Limousine 5

sally · Getting married on 01/01/2027

Great service, very professional and flexible. Highly recommend

Sent on 06/30/2017

Arrive in Style Limousine's reply:

Thank you Sally for the excellent review. It was a pleasure being a part of your special day!

margie · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Arrive in style has beautifully maintained vehicles and impeccable service. So glad we selected them for my daughter's wedding <3

Sent on 03/16/2018

Arrive in Style Limousine's reply:

Hi Ann. Thank you for the excellent review! It was a pleasure being a part of your family's special day. Thank you.

Kurt Stoll · Married on 02/18/2019

Quick and Professional

We booked Arrive in Style 2 months before our wedding, paid up and didn't need to worry about anything else.

Prompt service to our hotel with Champange and a red carpet treatment.

Andrew · Married on 05/19/2018

It was a fantastic end to an incredible night!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Arrive in Style Limousine's reply:

Hi Andrew. Thank you for the Excellent review. It was a pleasure being a part of your big day! Thanks again.

Holly · Married on 05/05/2018

This was my oldest Daughters first Prom, and Arrive in Style made it so easy to plan! The BEST costumer service I could ever wish for! You have a coustomer for LIFE! And I have 5 more proms to plan. I have already given your number out to all of my friends.

Sent on 05/20/2018
    Arrive in Style Limousine 6

Arrive in Style Limousine's reply:

Hi Holly. Thank you for the excellent review! It was an absolute pleasure being a part of your daughter's first prom! Looking forward to the next one. Thanks again.

John · Married on 05/04/2018

I called Arrive in Style a week before my Daughters wedding after I found out that she didn't book a Limo for her special day. Jarod (owner) and team jumped right on my request and had some room in the schedule for my late request. Just to make you aware I called and emailed some of other companies in the area and they either were higher priced or they never even called me back. Jarod and his team gave over the top service and the Driver (I forget her name I am sorry) was just fantastic. My daughter and son-inlaw drove to the reception in style and thanked us for giving them the alone time after the church. Thanks Jarod I would use you again in a second if needed.

Sent on 05/29/2018
    Arrive in Style Limousine 7

Arrive in Style Limousine's reply:

Hi John. Thank you for the excellent review! It was a pleasure being a part of your family's special day. I am glad we were able to help you out. Thanks again.

480 748 7715

Daniel · Married on 04/30/2018

Fantastic job, we ended up needing to get picked up from the wedding earlier than expected but it was no problem for them. They handled everything flawlessly

Sent on 05/20/2018

Arrive in Style Limousine's reply:

Hi Daniel. Thank you for the awesome review! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day.

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

I contacted Arrive In Style for my son (and his friends) prom. The owner Jarod was so friendly, helpful and accommodating! The driver, Dan, was so great as well! One of the girls was running late for pick up, but Dan was so patient and understanding. The limo had Sparkling Cider for the kids to toast with during their ride to dinner and then to prom. They also gave the kids the Red Carpet treatment... a very nice touch! I will definitely be using Arrive In Style again!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Arrive in Style Limousine's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for the awesome review! It was a pleasure being a part of your son's prom. Looking forward to seeing you in the future. Thanks.

• Q

Quinn · Married on 04/21/2018

It was a great ride, the limo seats were very comfortable and we only had 5 people, but it could easily fit 5 more comfortably. We all had a great time, and the driver was very flexible on times he had us text him when we were ready and he was there to pick us up.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Arrive in Style Limousine's reply:

Hi Quinn. Thank you for the excellent review! It was a pleasure allowing us to get you and your friends to prom. Thanks again!

Ryan · Married on 04/11/2018

We needed a flexible company to work with us on providing an amazing experience for some young students that won a PTA fundraising contest - Arrive in Style did not disappoint! From the moment I reached out to them, they were proud to support our cause and worked with us on an affordable and exciting experience. The kids loved it and the red carpet was a nice touch. Arrive in Style is now our go to transportation company!

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Arrive in Style Limousine 8

Hi Ryan,
    Thank you for the awesome review! We love working with our community, especially when it's kids who deserve a special day. Thank you for allowing us to be a part of their day.

A · Married on 04/06/2018

Arrive in Style Limousine's service was part of to our teens' great prom memories. From the beginning, Jarod provided timely, professional, and flexible service. The limousine driver arrived promptly, she was courteous, and had a smile that gave us, parents, a sense of ease sending our teens off. We will definitely use their service again when needed.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Arrive in Style Limousine's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review! It was a pleasure to be a part of your kiddos prom and something I hope they will remember forever. Thanks again!

Carolyn · Married on 03/16/2018

Arrive in Style did an incredible job on my wedding day! They were so on top of it and professional. I was very pleased with the Bentley limousine they had available. My girlfriends and I were able to dance and listen to music as we arrived to the venue. It made the beginning our day that much more exciting!

Sent on 04/04/2018
    Arrive in Style Limousine 9

Arrive in Style Limousine's reply:

Hi Carolyn. Thank you for the awesome review and adding a great picture! It was a pleasure being a part of your big day! Thanks again.

Maria · Married on 03/09/2018

They were so friendly, I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Arrive in Style Limousine's reply:

Hi Maria. Thank you for the excellent review! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day! Thanks again.

Jennifer · Married on 03/09/2018

My husband initially found Arrive in Style Limousine one evening; around 10:30PM. The owner, Jarod, and him started exchanging emails and Jarod ended up asking for my husband's number so that he could give him a call if that was alright. They talked on the phone that evening and ironed out all of the details. It was the most responsive vendor I worked with throughout my entire planning experience, and I loved being able to check something off of my to-do list so quickly! The night of the wedding, our car arrived on time and was beautifully cleaned. They had champagne waiting for us in the car and very romantic music playing in the background. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to be whisked away after their big day! They were fabulous!

Sent on 03/31/2018

Arrive in Style Limousine's reply:

Hi Jennifer. Thank you for the excellent review! I am so glad your husband reached out to us and that we were able to be a part of your special day! Congratulations! Thanks again.

Lyle · Married on 03/03/2018

Jarod and Joelle really came through for us in providing transportation during my mother's funeral. They showed kindness and helpfulness all through that difficult day. They will be my first call next time I need a limo or car service. I'm very happy to recommend them.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Arrive in Style Limousine's reply:

Thank you Lyle for the excellent review. I am glad we could be a small part to help make the day a little easier. Thanks again!

Kali · Married on 02/17/2018

Working with your company was a dream! They were flexible and punctual. Both drivers were extremely helpful and professional! I would recommend you to anyone :) thank you again!!

Arrive in Style Limousine's reply:

Hi Kali. Thank you for the awesome review! It was an absolute pleasure being a part of your big day. Thank you!!

Ann · Married on 02/15/2018

Arrive in Style was wonderful from the first contact until we arrived at our destination Professional, beautiful vehicle, on time and accommodating. Highly recommend for any event.

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Arrive in Style Limousine 10

Arrive in Style Limousine's reply:

Hi Ann. Thank you for the excellent review! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day. Thanks again.

480 748 7715

Riana · Married on 02/10/2018

Fantastic! We left our tux bag in the limo and he came back the next day to return it! Above and beyond!

Arrive in Style Limousine's reply:

Hi Riana. Thank you for the excellent review! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day. It was no problem getting the tux bag back to you. Thanks again!

Scott · Married on 02/09/2018

Arrived in style was amazingly accommodating to us. We booked at the last minute the night before our wedding and they took care of everything. Limo was beautiful, Service was excellent

Sent on 03/01/2018

Arrive in Style Limousine's reply:

Thank you Scott for the excellent review! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day. Thanks again!

Alexandra · Married on 02/03/2018

Our driver was prompt and accommodating. She went back into our venue to grab a few items we had left behind and loaded everything into the car for us. We were dead tired after our wedding and her service was pleasant and professional.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Hi Alexandra,

Mic · Married on 01/26/2018

Great service! Very impressed

Kristina · Married on 01/06/2018

Driver was there on time waiting for us as told. Driver was helpful and professional.

Sent on 02/09/2018

Hi Kristina,
    Thank you for the excellent review. It was a pleasure being a part of your day. Thank You!

• W

Westin · Married on 12/28/2017

What a perfect end to a perfect night. Our driver was early and was ready to leave as soon as we were but not a second sooner. We are so thankful for your great service!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Arrive in Style Limousine's reply:

Hi Westin. Thank you for the excellent review! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day. Thanks again.

Lisa · Married on 12/15/2017

Arrive in style was so easy to work with. We got what I think was an awesome deal for the exit of our wedding. Our driver was so helpful with our bags before leaving and made sure everything was in place. My husband and I absolutely enjoyed the experience and recommend using Arrive in Style!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Arrive in Style Limousine's reply:

Hi Lisa. Thank you so much for the awesome review! It was a pleasure being a part of your special day. Thank you!