12 Reviews for Arrivals In Elegance Horse Drawn Carriage Services, LLC

Horse and Carriage (1)
Animals (1)

Wow. What can I say about these ladies!! To start my experience with them was fantastic. I actually contacted 2 companies to start on a Saturday night and figueres Monday I might hear back from one. Well they got back the next day on a Sunday. I still haven’t heard from the other company. Probably 3-4 months
ago. Not I wouldn’t hold anyone to respond on a Sunday so if they don’t for you it will be just fine. They were very professional and delivered way above!! Highly highly recommend them. Fantastic. And again thank you very much for what y’all did for us yesterday !!!

Profile Picture Steve, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I used Arrivals in Elegance to bring my father and me to my wedding ceremony and then to take my husband and me to pictures by a lake and back to the reception. We had a fantastic experience through every stage of planning and on the big day. Pam and Rachael were so easy to work with and they were very attentive to me and the fact that I was more low-key. The day before the wedding they met me at the venue to discuss the route we were taking, where to meet, where to park the trailer, and to approve how they were going to decorate Raegan. On the big day they were well on time even though I was a little late. Rachael always gave me a hand to get in the carriage while Pam would make sure Raegan didn’t move. Also, Pam fixed the bow on my dress since my bridesmaid weren’t very good at tying a bow. After the ceremony and during the time for photos, there was miscommunication between the venue coordinator and my family about how fast pictures needed to be done but Pam and Rachael were very helpful in keeping me calm and letting us get the photos by the lake before rushing back. I highly recommend using Arrivals in Elegance for any of your carriage needs. If my sister chooses to have a horse and carriage at her wedding, we will definitely be going back to them.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

this was an amazing experience. I really loved it as well as my husband

Profile Picture TINA, 8/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Oh my gosh, I can't say enough about Arrivals in Elegance! My family surprised me with a a horse drawn carriage for my wedding. Terri was sooooo nice, she shared with me how my mom wanted it to be a secret and the two stayed in constant communication in order for it to be perfect for me. Terri and Regan (the horse) took my husband and I for a ride after the ceremony, at which time she presented us with champagne and two glasses. My mom had mentioned on multiple occasions how easy it was to work with Terri and how responsive it was. In speaking with Terri, you would have thought she was apart of my family- she seemed so genuine and really wanted this to be a special day for us. We are so glad she and Regan could be apart of it!

Profile Picture User6280473, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Animals, Horse and Carriage

I did not know if I really wanted a horse & carriage on my wedding day, but my husband convinced me that it would be perfect. It turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined! Terri was very professional and sweet and worked with us to ensure our transportation would be safe and intimate. She even let the kids go for a ride, which was soo sweet!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/17/13, 7 Reviews
4.7

Such a nice touch to our big day. They were there on time and the horse and carriage was decorated beautifully. Terri was easy to get along with and responsive through email. I highly suggest Arrivals in Elegance for your next event.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/8/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Arrivals in Elegance could not have been better! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Paula, 5/28/12, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the first time I contacted Arrivals in Elegance and spoke with Ms. Terri, I could see she was very kind and willing to help as she took time to come up to Richmond, Va to go over the route and help with the planning of the big proposal day.Long story short the vision in my head came to light and it wall all because of Ms. Terri and Arrivals in Elegance.I would highly recommend them for any ocasion.

Terrence&Sasha

Profile Picture Terrence, 11/19/11, 1 Review
3.9

made for a memorable day, enjoyed the ride to the church with my father. I felt rushed as there was another event booked immediatley after mine.

I would have liked to have received photos (real size) I did receive them on facebook but those are too small to duplicate and print.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/24/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Arrivals In Elegance made Ashley and Andrews wedding day just perfectly elegant. As the bride and her daddy arrived in the horse drawn carriage you could hear the responses from their guest at how beautifully she entered her wedding day to meet the groom. This experience truly was a fairly tale come true for her...

Profile Picture Crystal, 9/3/11, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

Wow. We used the horse and carriage for our wedding in Hampton, Va. Arrivals in Elegance was just that -elegant. They are the best! They showed up early and stayed late. Terry is a pleasure to work with. She was absolutely professional and genuinely cared about my wishes. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Tamika, 9/4/10, 4 Reviews