Arrica Lindsay Events Reviews

Arrica Lindsay Events 5
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2018

Knowledgeable

Arrica made our day simply amazing! I didn’t have a vision, didn’t want the hassle and was sooo over it. She came right in and handled EVERYTHING! Even after a couple of minor hiccups on OUR end, she was still very accommodating and professional and our day was nothing short of amazing!

Arrica Lindsay Events 6
    Arrica Lindsay Events 7
    Arrica Lindsay Events 8
    Arrica Lindsay Events 9
    Arrica Lindsay Events 10
    Sent on 11/03/2018

She was wonderful from the beginning to the end!

Sent on 06/18/2016

Nichole · Married on 11/01/2015

Only one word describes Arrica and that is simply: AMAZING. She was there every step of the way for our wedding planning and she truly brought our vision to life. I really don't think that we could have had such a beautiful wedding without her. From the beginning to the end she was responsive and flexible with meeting with us. Arrica is kind, professional and beyond talented. We started planning our wedding on our own and we spent so many late nights frustrated. Once Arrica came in the picture we were finally able to sleep. For the working professional take the load of planning off of your plate and trust that your day will look beautiful and run smoothly with Arrica on your side!!!!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Nichole · Married on 11/01/2015

To this day all of our guests rave at how beautiful our wedding was. Arrica made sure every detail was perfect from the candles to every flower she put together. Wedding planning was so overwhelming and we finally had our first good nights sleep when Arrica took over! With Arrica you can trust that all of the details are in good hands. She made sure our wedding was so elegant. We won't ever host an event without Arrica on our side. Thank you SO much!!!!

Sent on 01/30/2016

Sherhonda · event on: 09/13/2014

Arrica is a very skillful, talented, creative,out of this world amazing event planner !!!! She assisted me in giving my daughter a birthday party that was the best I have seen yet. She's an awsome event planner !!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Nicole · event on: 08/02/2014

Arrica Lindsay Events is nothing short of spectacular! The owner and visionary Arrica Lindsay provides exemplary service. She works with some of the best vendors in the business to make each event she touches chic and amazing! Arrica is a true visionary. Making sure she takes the time with each client and gives them the red carpet treatment (whether if the event ranges from an intimate dinner party to a large scale wedding). The quality of service is impeccable and she ranks as one of the best event planners in the MD/DC metro area. Extremely professional and responsive. I consider paying for her services as an investment to amazing memories. Well done!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Aziza · Married on 07/11/2014

Aarica was awesome!!!! I booked her last minute and she still gave me 100%! She came in early and set up quickly and the results were amazing. Here's the link to my wedding video http://vimeo.com/m/102269709

Devin · Married on 06/27/2014

I was more than pleased with the organization and professionalism of Arrica and her team at Arrica Lindsay Events. It was everything that I imagined and I didn't have to lift a finger, I would recommend to any and everyone that wants a fabulous event

Rev. Charlotte · event on: 09/15/2013

Arrica provided excellent service. She was professional and always on time for our appointments. She was very creative with her decorations and style. She created a beautiful decorative setting for our banquet that was absolutely gorgeous. The floral arrangements were exquisite. Everyone exclaimed about the uniqueness of her creations. I would definitely recommend Arrica to my friends and use her again for other venues.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Kim · Married on 05/20/2013

Arrica understood my vision for my special day and gave me exactly what I envisioned. What a perfect day all because of her!!!!!

Angela · Married on 06/19/2015

We had a unique theme of "The Great Gastby". All of our guests were asked to wear black semi-formal attire and it really set the tone for an amazing evening to remember! Our 100+ guests are still raving about the elegant décor and ambiance of the venue Arrica Lindsay Events staff designed. From the beginning of the planning until the end of our day their staff anticipated our needs and made us priority and attended to our guests the entire time. I am truly thankful that Arrica Lindsay Events portfolio prepared them to handle every detail to make the day a success. I recommend their services without reservation & look forward to an opportunity to work with them in the future. They have truly set a standard for any prospective vendor!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Linda · event on: 07/21/2014

Ms.Arrica did a fantastic job, she is very creative and stylish! Highly motivated she pays close attention to detail which is a good quality when planning a event.

Ashley · event on: 08/09/2014

Arrica was very kind,sweet,creative,and professional! I was very pleased! Book her for your next event!!!!!!!!

• User4319161 · 2+ years ago

3.5

Ms. Arrica was a blessing to the happy couple! Classy and fashionable!!

April · event on: 01/20/2013

3.0

My family I were very pleased with the services provided to us for our daughter's baby shower, that we used Arrica for the christening & 1st birthday. Her choices were amazing and she is absolutely fabulous. I've referred her several times and can't wait until we plan our next event with her team!

• User4319291 · 2+ years ago

4.2

To our coordinator, Arrica Ashe of One Fab Event, we would like to thank you for having the talent that you possess. Your creative style and design added to the finishing touches we would know nothing about. Also, thank you for the time you took to make sure that we were at ease at all times and keeping us abreast of everything going on. Our wedding day was in your hands and you truly surpassed all of our hopes and desires for a beautiful atmosphere and setting. I would definitely recommend your services to any bride or groom

Cheryl · event on: 06/27/2014

0.0

My daughter 30th Birthday party. Everything was elegant and classe. Couldn't ask for anything better. Unforgettable, Any special occasion I will always use EventWire