Around Town Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

• David

David E. · Getting married on 04/11/2022

Book them now!

They are the best wedding band I have ever heard! Tons of guests said this. Star quality, in fact we had a star in attendance who sang two songs with them and he was so impressed that he also took their card. Dance floor was packed the entire time. High quality, fun, reliable. Use this band if you want the best party ever.

Sent on 12/08/2020

Timothy M. · Married on 05/22/2021

Daughter Wedding

Adam and Around Town were extremely professional, adjusted to a new date and venue without hesitation, exceeded every expectation one could imagine. A must have your daughter big day, truly amazing musicians!

Sent on 05/26/2021

Sherrie B. · Married on 05/08/2021

Dancing all night long!

Around Town Entertainment provided the ceremony, cocktail and reception music for my daughter and son-in-law's wedding on May 8, 2021. Adam is the contact and he is incredibly responsive and organized. We had to reschedule the first wedding due to Covid and he easily transitioned one of his bands to accommodate our new date. Adam recommended After Party Band and Elsa as the coordinator of the evening. Best decision ever! Guests never left the dance floor. Interlude and cocktail music had a comfortable sound and easy to speak and hear at our tables.

And, the price was most reasonable. No need to look further!!

Sent on 05/16/2021
  • Kristie

Kristie W. · Married on 04/23/2021

The best band ever!

Around Town Entertainment went above and beyond since the moment we inquired about booking our wedding. We will be eternally grateful for the level of care and professionalism that we were shown on one of the most special and most important days of our life. Not to mention the music and vibe that was created. They literally kept the party going all night long. Every guest was talking about how amazing the band was. Adam, and the whole crew were by far the best and we can’t thank them enough for all they did to make our wedding day perfect.

Sent on 05/01/2021
  • Tyler

Tyler · Married on 01/11/2021

Book them now!

Stop your search and hire Around Town now! We received SO many compliments on the band that I've lost count. They are unbelievably talented and communication was so easy with Adam. I've never met someone who responds so quickly to emails. Absolutely would hire them again!

Sent on 12/08/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha A. · Married on 12/31/2020

Fabulous band for our NYE COVID wedding!

Adam & the Around Town band recently played at our wedding on New Year's Eve and did a fantastic job! Despite shifting to a much smaller guest size due to the pandemic restrictions, the music truly made the night and kept everyone's energy and spirits high throughout our reception. Unfortunately due to COVID our dance floor was restricted aside for first dances, but everyone was trying to dance throughout the night regardless because of the music. Would definitely recommend Adam & team for your wedding!

Sent on 01/14/2021
  • Suzanne

Suzanne H. · Married on 12/09/2020

Around Town is awesome!

Adam and the Around Town performers were wonderful, flexible, and safe during a fall wedding in Delaware, 2020.

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor E. · Married on 09/20/2020

Highly recommend

Around town was amazing. From cocktail hour until the minute our event ended, the music was wonderful. They were lively and exciting the entire time, and they were extremely talented in a wide range of genres. I could not mention one negative remark about their performance as it was flawless and incredible. Thank you so much for creating an unforgettable experience!

Sent on 11/28/2020
  • Julienne

Julienne D. · Married on 09/14/2020

Adam is the ultimate professional and he and his band mates are incredible talents!!

Around Town Band was incredible at our daughter’s wedding!! They have such great energy and talent and were so responsive and professional throughout. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Cecily

Cecily K. · Married on 02/12/2020

Best band ever

HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I've been to weddings where Around Town has played and had the absolute best time as a guest so I knew they'd be perfect for my own wedding and that turned out to be true. They had my guests on the dance floor the whole night, were extremely accommodating with learning new songs, and were overall amazing. 10/10

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Marissa

Marissa A. · Married on 01/11/2020

January 2020

You absolutely must pick this band! My sister-in-law booked this band for her wedding and they were amazing! She chose to do a 7 piece set (no horns). Everyone was on the dance floor the entire night. When it came time to plan my own wedding, my husband and I knew that we wanted to also have them. We decided to go with a 10 piece (4 singers, and horns) and they blew us away! We had people who already were married and had bands come up to us and say that they wished they got our band instead of theirs. Adam is great to work with, very professional and responsive. We had 250 guests at our wedding, and I think we had 90% of the guests dancing the entire night! Do yourself a favor, and book them!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Liza

Liza R. · Married on 11/20/2019

Best. Band. Ever. You need to have them at your wedding!

Wow. I am a musician so having a good band was a top priority for me. I spent a long time looking and went with the After Party band and they were PHENOMENAL. This band was the life of my wedding. I literally danced non-stop. And the band NEVER STOPPED PLAYING. There was always live music. The singers were amazing, so much spunk and energy. And the musicians were always on point. I had other guests who were also musicians (and guests who weren't) asking where I had found them, and if they played any live shows, and absolutely gushing. I could not have asked for a better band. Really the best part of the wedding. They kept everyone up and on the dance floor and knew exactly what songs to play. I also got to sing a song with them (a surprise for my husband) and it was so lovely. I also had a string trio during the ceremony and jazz musicians during cocktail hour. Everything was perfect and I could not be more happy with our experience. Would recommend this band to everyone.

Sent on 12/04/2019

Tina · Married on 10/05/2019

A True Party Starter

Around Town is a polished and professional band. The vocals and musicians were exceptional. They read the crowd and no one sat down the entire night. Whether it was the younger people or the older generations, every single person commented on how incredible they were. I would highly highly recommend this band for a truly memorable wedding.

Sent on 11/15/2019

Molly W. · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding Band!

I honestly cannot say enough great things of Around Town Band and Adam Michaels! We just got married over the weekend and are still in shock at how packed the dance floor was the entire night! They did not disappoint and played the entire night without any breaks! Our first dance song was sung so perfectly that many people asked us if it was a recording! The musicians are so talented!

Our number one priority was to have a great band. We were a little hesitant because we couldn’t see the band in person and heard their videos online and thought they were pre-recorded from how good they sounded. That was not the case-they really were that amazing live! Adam Michaels was one of the most attentive wedding vendors I’ve had the privilege of working with and would answer all emails immediately! I truly would recommend Around Town Band to any bride and groom, or anyone who is in need of a band! They were truly remarkable!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/27/2019

Real Love Experience that we will Remember forever!

My Husband Mike and I couldn’t be more happy with the performance of Around Town Authority Band on our wedding day. They learned and played all the songs I asked them too and made sure to take in all the details that were important to me! The Acoustic Guitar was beautiful for my ceremony and the Jazz trio worked in a special ambiance for cocktail hour. The band for reception was fun, hard working and continued playing songs that kept everyone dancing! I got so many compliments how great the music was and we couldn’t be happier with the best day of our lives. Thank you so so much for making our perfect day come to life!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 09/14/2019

The best part of our wedding

The All Around Town band was the biggest hit of our entire wedding! They did our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all filled with beautiful music. They had the guests on their feet the whole time with no breaks. They were extremely talented but also very flexible with learning as many new songs we wanted. Their song selections ranged for all age groups and genres to appease all our guests.

The most amazing part was their performance for our first dance song. They did their own spin on it per our request and it was unbelievable. Guests to this day still come up to us complimenting the rendition they did for such a special moment.

I would highly recommend them for any event large or small! 9.14.19

Sent on 10/03/2019

Molly R. · Married on 08/24/2019

THIS BAND MADE THE PARTY! We never wanted to leave the Dance Floor!!

I can not write enough SPECTACULAR reviews about this band!! We used the Altitude Band that kept us on our feet ALL NIGHT LONG! From the beginning of communication with the man behind the curtain - Adam Michael, he was my true life line. We went to multiple weddings this past summer and most every Monday prior to our wedding, I had a new request or question he would solve for me to make sure our day was pure PERFECTION. I would call him at all hours, and with no question or even thought of bother, he would call me back within the hour to make sure my wishes were granted and happy with the entire night's execution.

We had an 8 piece band, as their standard is 7 pieces, 3 singers, a bass, drums, keyboard, and guitar and I added a Sax player. Each one of them, better than the next and with no hesitation played consistently as requested and had a smile on their face all night long! Many other bands I spoke with, insisted on multiple 15 minute breaks leaving a full hour of no live music. Around Town Entertainment ensures there will always be someone performing whether it be acoustic during dinner or jamming through the night. They listened and executed ALL of my requests FLAWLESSLY! They even let me, as the bride get on stage and sing with them with nothing but encouragement and excitement in the whole room!

Many couples will always rave about their own wedding band, but when you have multiple wedding guests approaching you after the wedding for the following weeks about how amazing your band was, you are SURE the night was a success! Our venue even raved that this company (Altitude Band specific, because i'm now bias) is the EASIEST and friendliest vendor to work with through the process! Adam Michael, we can't thank you and your team enough for a night we will NEVER forget!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Jenny · Married on 08/23/2019

Best decision!

Going with Adam and his team from the After Party Band was probably one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. These other reviews are not kidding when they say that your guests will be on the dance floor ALL NIGHT. Not only did they create an amazing atmosphere, but the team was such a pleasure to work with. Leading up to everything, Adam was our main contact and he was literally the most responsive person I’ve ever met - happy to hop on a call at any notice and always with great professionalism and cheerfulness. (I wish all of our vendors were like Adam!) On the day, Elsa was the main vocalist and also the band leader, and not only was her voice a dream, but she facilitated an amazing song selection and was a wonderful MC (we had a lot of difficult names that she made sure to ask pronunciation for early on and said everything perfectly). Everything from the ceremony piano, cocktail jazz, first and parent dances, to reception dance party - was perfect. Period.

Sent on 09/17/2019

Erin · Married on 08/17/2019

Five Stars for Around Town Entertainment

We could not be more thrilled about having hired Around Town as our band. Adam was far and away the most responsive of all of our vendors, which was extremely helpful during the wedding planning process but he also worked to help bring our vision for our wedding to life. We wanted a fresh, top 40/early 2000's throwback vibe that would keep all of our friends (as well as our older family members) on the dance floor all night, and Around Town delivered! They also provided music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We received so many compliments from our guests and had the best night celebrating with Around Town!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin L. · Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome experience! Consummate professionals

The A-List band exceeded even our lofty expectations! The band leader worked with us to arrange the perfect entrance, first dance and mother/son, father/daughter dances. The band kept playing almost nonstop all night, and we our guests couldn't stop talking about what a great show they put on
    -- without totally stealing the show and taking away the spotlight from us :). I highly recommend booking the A-List band; their musical ability, professionalism and overall demeanor was just what we wanted.

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 07/20/2019

Top Noch Band

The A-List Band got everyone on the dance floor at my wedding. They are such an amazing band, the best I have heard in my life. Everyone at my wedding enjoyed their music. They truly have spectacular voices and are a talented group. Some even said they were better than the original singers of the songs. I love the mix they chose to play. They really got us all in the party and dancing mood at my wedding and I am so glad I found them! You cannot beat the price for an absolute top-noch professional band like this! Trust me, even if you pay more you cannot find more talent than this.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Becky · Married on 06/02/2019

Hire Them Now!!

Stop your search and hire Around Town now!!! We received SO many compliments on the band that I've lost count. They are unbelievably talented and communication was so easy with Adam. I've never met someone who responds so quickly to emails. Absolutely would hire them again!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Patricia

Patricia F. · Married on 05/18/2019

Shake your booty!

Adam was excellent to work with. Band set up quickly and got our guests to shake their booty all night long! Excellent band will hire again in the future and i highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/31/2019

R.h.r.m. · Married on 05/10/2019

Everyone was raving about the A-List band

I was honestly a little hesitant at first. The choice between band vs. DJ, and then all of the details in between made me quite worried - particularly not having seen many wedding bands perform before that were in our price range. After chatting with Adam though, I was definitely put at ease. He was super (and I mean that in a real way) responsive, and tried to make things as smooth for us as possible. We got two strings, and a jazz trio added with no additional cost. Honestly, it all still seemed a little too good to be true that the band would actually be amazing and play what we asked for but they delivered on every point to the max! The band leader was a true professional, and amazing to work with both for the ceremony and the reception. She made things so easy. In addition, they actually learned songs in another language (Polish and Russian) to accommodate the preferences of our guests. And it gave me big bonus points with my in laws! Honestly they are totally affordable, a pleasure to work with, and your guests, like ours, will be raving about them for days after!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/27/2019

Had everyone dancing ALL NIGHT LONG!

We could not say enough about Around Town Band, they were incredible! The band had every single person at our wedding dancing ALL NIGHT LONG, there was never a time when the dance floor cleared out because of the music. They were fun, easy to work with and one of the best choices we made for our wedding day. Look no further for the perfect band!

Sent on 05/23/2019