Around Town Entertainment Reviews

114 | New York, NY

114 Reviews for Around Town Entertainment

114 Around Town Entertainment Reviews

Emily · Married on 09/22/2018

Around Town's After Party band played our wedding in Amagansett, NY two weekends ago and they did a fantastic job! They had people up and dancing before dinner was even served and they did not stop for four straight hours! For days afterwards we heard from friends and family about how awesome they were and we totally agree! From their crowd-pleasing song selections, fun energy, and willingness to learn special requests, they set the tone for an incredible night that everyone will be talking about for years to come! Prior to the wedding, Adam was very responsive and easy to work with, often answering emails within minutes, even late at night. I would highly recommend this company for your next event, especially weddings!

Vincent · Married on 09/22/2018

Adam at Around Town Entertainment and Authority Band were prompt, professional and very talented! They were amazing and we didn't want to leave the dance floor! We continue to get rave reviews from all of our guests saying how good the band was. I also really appreciated how prompt and helpful they were along the way with the planning process. Not all of our vendors were like this and it can add a lot of unnecessary stress to the situation. It made a big difference to know that Adam was on top of everything and we didn't have to worry about the band. I strongly recommend having Authority Band at your wedding!

Kerry · Married on 07/07/2018

Best wedding band I have ever heard! Tons of guests said this. Star quality, in fact we had a star in attendance who sang two songs with them and he was so impressed that he also took their card. Dance floor was packed the entire time. High quality, fun, reliable. Use this band if you want the best party ever.

Keenan · Married on 06/30/2018

Around Town MADE our wedding! They set the tone for the whole entire night before dinner even started by playing an amazing set! Adam was extremely responsive from the second that I reached out a year ago, all the way through the wedding day. I still have friends coming up to me three weeks later asking who the band was and how they can reach out to them for their future weddings/events! You are making the best wedding decision if you go with Around Town, trust me! Thank you, Around Town!!

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2018

Stop looking and hire Around Town Entertainment!! We researched a ton of bands and can say without a doubt that we picked one of the best. Not only is Adam super responsive, he is so organized (he has a google doc where you can easily edit your info and request specific songs), and he is such a pleasure to work with. The price is very reasonable for the number of musicians you get in the band. We had a package where we got a ceremony musician and jazz trio for cocktail hour, which added a nice touch. The Around Town band itself was amazing!! Every song was so fun and we loved how they tailored the music to some of what we requested and also the general vibe of the guests. People were dancing all night and so many people that night and after have told me what an amazing band they were.

Kathryn · Married on 06/09/2018

Around Town Entertainment were AMAZING! They made our entire wedding and kept the party going all night. Numerous people the night of our wedding and after noted how great they were.

We had a string quartet play during the cocktail hour which was so nice! The band also played basically the entire wedding which was amazing! I've been to weddings before where the band takes lots of breaks but this was not the case.

The band is also such an important part of the night since they set the general flow of the evening. Adam was great and followed our schedule perfectly!! Everything was beyond what I expect.

Adam is also the owner of the Around Town Entertainment and the one we worked with leading up the big day. He was SO helpful and so responsive! Adam would literally respond to our emails within seconds. Very professional and the best wedding band ever!

Jill · Married on 06/02/2018

OH MY GOODNESS HIRE ADAM AND AROUND TOWN FOR YOUR WEDDING!! My husband and I had heard them before so we hired them as soon as we got engaged. Adam is so responsive, and the band is UN-BE-LIEV-ABLE. They fulfilled all of our requests and the ENTIRE WEDDING was dancing the entire night. I love their style of picking up on the crowd's vibes and choosing music from there. The band provided the exact type of energy we wanted and the types of music we wanted -- a great mix of decades and genres, and nothing out of date. We also hired them for the ceremony and the cocktail hour -- each musician so unique and made each moving part of the day so magical. I cannot say enough nice things about them. THEY WILL MAKE YOUR WEDDING!!! People were talking about how good they weeks later!!! And we agree!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!

Denise · Married on 05/27/2018

WOW. Just wow. I do not have enough positive words to say about the Around Town Band!!! I am still DREAMING about the music at our wedding. The singers were all AMAZING!! We didn't get off the dance floor the entire night. They exuded so much energy and sounded FANTASTIC!!!! Our friends and family keep telling us how the music at our wedding was one of the best they've ever heard. And I have to say- Adam Michaels has been a pleasure to work with!! He is nice, professional and very responsive. I can't wait to find an excuse to book them again!!!!!

John · Married on 05/05/2018

The After Party Band of Around Town Entertainment played at my daughter's wedding. They are consummate professionals and talented musicians and entertainers. The dance floor was packed from beginning to end. I was asked many times during the evening, "How did you find this band?" Their live performance is even better than the YouTubes they have on their Website. Their lead, Elsa, knows how to work a wedding. They never took a break with the entire band. With an 8 member band, to catch a breather they will rotate musicians, e.g. two-three musicians during dinner service with software music. You will have non-stop music for your entire event, including cocktail hour. We were delighted with them.

Diana · Married on 04/27/2018

Around town entertainment is amazing! They sound great and professional!

Brooke · Married on 11/18/2017

We had Around Town Band at our wedding last weekend and our families and guests cannot stop raving about them! We met with Adam last year before booking and were very impressed with him. He is super easy to work with and responds to emails almost immediately! When we booked the band they were running a promotion that included ceremony and cocktail hour music, which were both beautiful additions to the day. They played the exact music we wanted - no problem. During the reception everyone was up and dancing! The song selection was amazing and the quality was truly excellent. We have recommended Around Town Entertainment to all of our friends and already know a few people who have booked them!

Nicole · Married on 11/18/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better band for our wedding! We received so many complements from friends and family .. After Party was amazing from the song selection to the vocal quality to the overall energy they brought to the party. Adam was also super responsive and helpful throughout the whole planning process -they are true professionals.

Josh · Married on 11/11/2017

We received so many compliments from friends and family that A-List was the best wedding band they had ever seen in terms of song selection, quality of sound, and energy. Additionally, Adam was so incredibly easy to work with- he replied faster to our questions than any other vendor we used. We would unequivocally recommend Around Town Entertainment to anyone looking for a wedding band. Thank you so much for helping to make November 11 the best night of our lives!

Colleen · Married on 10/21/2017

My fiancé and I chose the Altitude Band from Around Town Entertainment and we could not be happier!!! THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY, HANDS DOWN AMAZING!! The band members all had high energy and kept the party going all night long. They listened to our requests but also used the vibe of the crowd on what song to play next! They played a lot of Bruce Springsteen and nailed it! Couldn't be happier with their performance and professionalism!

- Peter and Colleen Freeman

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

We had Around Town Band play at our wedding and they were everyone's favorite from my 90 year old Great Aunt and Uncle to my teenage cousins. Adam kept everything moving smoothly, and I even received multiple compliments for the guitar solo during dinner. They were clearly a huge hit during our wedding and played songs that everyone enjoyed. Other vendors even commented that they forgot there was a band playing because it sounded so good! As the bride, I was very happy to work with Adam as he made the process very easy. Additionally, I gave them an eclectic mix of songs that I wanted to hear and the band played ALL of them which made my day. Thank you so much again for the outstanding job. I highly recommend this band and would do so over and over again!

Sonya · Married on 09/30/2017

Wow - what a band! They were AMAZING. Not only amazing talent, but the band leaders were very professional, introducing themselves beforehand to us. The band made the evening with all of our guests commenting to us - "where did you find this band" and saying they were the best band they've ever heard at a wedding. People danced the whole night! In addition, their manager, Adam, was great to work with to help organize and very responsive. Highly recommend!!

Elaine · Married on 09/09/2017

For our daughter’s wedding, we chose the Around Town Band from Around Town Entertainment to provide music for the reception. We had a three person jazz ensemble for the cocktail hour and ten piece orchestra for dinner & dancing. Both groups were outstanding, resulting in several of our guests commenting that this is the best wedding band they have ever heard! Once the dancing started, the floor was always filled to capacity. The band’s musicality and ability to engage an audience all combined to make the night an unforgettable experience for everyone. And behind the scenes, their sound technician did a terrific job balancing the sound. Our reception venue was mostly marble and glass, which created an acoustical challenge that the band handled very well. From the outset, we found Adam Michaels to be an excellent partner. His responsiveness is unsurpassed! No matter what time of the day we emailed him, we typically received a response within the hour and most often within minutes of sending. We strongly recommend Adam Michaels, Around Town Entertainment and the Around Town Band if you want a wedding reception that no one will forget!

Grant · Married on 09/09/2017

Stop what you are doing and just hire Around Town Entertainment! We had the After Party band at our wedding in the Catskills and they were amazing!! Each musician was incredible, the voices were sensational. The entire crew brought so much energy and joy to our occasion, making it memorable beyond our wildest imagination. Our guests were dancing for hours and continue to tell us how much fun the reception was thanks to the fabulous band. Adam was incredibly responsive and helpful in planning every detail. On multiple occasions he (and the entire team) went above and beyond to make our day special, including learning a song my husband wrote for me!

Jill · Married on 08/12/2017

WOW! First I must say they were the easiest people to deal with right from the moment we contacted them!
    The band was FABULOUS! I am the Mother of the Groom, I have been to many weddings and I must say this is the BEST BAND that I have ever danced to at any wedding! Every song was perfect, the three singers amazing, the sax perfect and all of the musicians A+. If you are looking for a band to play at your wedding this is THE ONE! I received many emails after the wedding and everyone said, "WOW what a band and what a party!" Thank you for making our wedding the best!

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

When we heard our band, After Party, play the intro to our first dance song, we looked at one another and instantly knew we had the perfect band. We knew it was going to be an unbelievably fun and meaningful night. Without ever taking a break, they played music that appealed to all of the generations of our guests, and had everyone on their feet dancing the night away.
    They were so helpful and patient with our numerous questions and requests in the months/weeks leading up to our wedding. Their performance was unparalleled. It was the most energetic, talented, and accommodating group we could have asked for. We had many people ask us about our band following the wedding, hoping that they might be as lucky to snag them for their own wedding! They truly exceeded our expectations!

Gwen · Married on 06/24/2017

The 9 piece band was beyond incredible and exceeded our expectations for our daughter's wedding last Saturday in Westport, CT. From beginning to end it was perfection. Our guests never left the dance floor (including the bride's parents) and everyone said it was the best band they ever heard at a wedding! Thanks so much for everything! The kids just left for Bali for a fabulous honeymoon. I would highly recommend you to all my friends who are planning weddings!!

Andrew · Married on 06/10/2017

Band was courteous, professional, and really made our day special!

Patricia · Married on 05/27/2017

Amazing! They did such a great job and all our guest were out on the dance floor having a blast. Adam is not only part of a great team of musicians, but he will never leave you hanging. He is the most responsive vendor I've ever come across. He is incredibly helpful and will make everything happen perfectly on your day just the way you'd like it! I highly recommend this amazing wedding band!

Mary · Married on 05/20/2017

We had Altitude for my daughters wedding on 5/20/17. Amazing doesn't begin to describe how wonderful they are. I highly recommend them.