105 Reviews for Around Town Entertainment

Liability Insurance (7)
105 Around Town Entertainment Reviews

The After Party Band of Around Town Entertainment played at my daughter's wedding. They are consummate professionals and talented musicians and entertainers. The dance floor was packed from beginning to end. I was asked many times during the evening, "How did you find this band?" Their live performance is even better than the YouTubes they have on their Website. Their lead, Elsa, knows how to work a wedding. They never took a break with the entire band. With an 8 member band, to catch a breather they will rotate musicians, e.g. two-three musicians during dinner service with software music. You will have non-stop music for your entire event, including cocktail hour. We were delighted with them.

Profile Picture John, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had Around Town Band at our wedding last weekend and our families and guests cannot stop raving about them! We met with Adam last year before booking and were very impressed with him. He is super easy to work with and responds to emails almost immediately! When we booked the band they were running a promotion that included ceremony and cocktail hour music, which were both beautiful additions to the day. They played the exact music we wanted - no problem. During the reception everyone was up and dancing! The song selection was amazing and the quality was truly excellent. We have recommended Around Town Entertainment to all of our friends and already know a few people who have booked them!

Profile Picture Brooke, 11/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

We couldn't have asked for a better band for our wedding! We received so many complements from friends and family .. After Party was amazing from the song selection to the vocal quality to the overall energy they brought to the party. Adam was also super responsive and helpful throughout the whole planning process -they are true professionals.

Profile Picture Nicole, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We received so many compliments from friends and family that A-List was the best wedding band they had ever seen in terms of song selection, quality of sound, and energy. Additionally, Adam was so incredibly easy to work with- he replied faster to our questions than any other vendor we used. We would unequivocally recommend Around Town Entertainment to anyone looking for a wedding band. Thank you so much for helping to make November 11 the best night of our lives!

Profile Picture Josh, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

My fiancé and I chose the Altitude Band from Around Town Entertainment and we could not be happier!!! THEY WERE ABSOLUTELY, HANDS DOWN AMAZING!! The band members all had high energy and kept the party going all night long. They listened to our requests but also used the vibe of the crowd on what song to play next! They played a lot of Bruce Springsteen and nailed it! Couldn't be happier with their performance and professionalism!

- Peter and Colleen Freeman

Profile Picture Colleen, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Band

We had Around Town Band play at our wedding and they were everyone's favorite from my 90 year old Great Aunt and Uncle to my teenage cousins. Adam kept everything moving smoothly, and I even received multiple compliments for the guitar solo during dinner. They were clearly a huge hit during our wedding and played songs that everyone enjoyed. Other vendors even commented that they forgot there was a band playing because it sounded so good! As the bride, I was very happy to work with Adam as he made the process very easy. Additionally, I gave them an eclectic mix of songs that I wanted to hear and the band played ALL of them which made my day. Thank you so much again for the outstanding job. I highly recommend this band and would do so over and over again!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Wow - what a band! They were AMAZING. Not only amazing talent, but the band leaders were very professional, introducing themselves beforehand to us. The band made the evening with all of our guests commenting to us - "where did you find this band" and saying they were the best band they've ever heard at a wedding. People danced the whole night! In addition, their manager, Adam, was great to work with to help organize and very responsive. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Sonya, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

For our daughter’s wedding, we chose the Around Town Band from Around Town Entertainment to provide music for the reception. We had a three person jazz ensemble for the cocktail hour and ten piece orchestra for dinner & dancing. Both groups were outstanding, resulting in several of our guests commenting that this is the best wedding band they have ever heard! Once the dancing started, the floor was always filled to capacity. The band’s musicality and ability to engage an audience all combined to make the night an unforgettable experience for everyone. And behind the scenes, their sound technician did a terrific job balancing the sound. Our reception venue was mostly marble and glass, which created an acoustical challenge that the band handled very well. From the outset, we found Adam Michaels to be an excellent partner. His responsiveness is unsurpassed! No matter what time of the day we emailed him, we typically received a response within the hour and most often within minutes of sending. We strongly recommend Adam Michaels, Around Town Entertainment and the Around Town Band if you want a wedding reception that no one will forget!

Profile Picture Elaine, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Stop what you are doing and just hire Around Town Entertainment! We had the After Party band at our wedding in the Catskills and they were amazing!! Each musician was incredible, the voices were sensational. The entire crew brought so much energy and joy to our occasion, making it memorable beyond our wildest imagination. Our guests were dancing for hours and continue to tell us how much fun the reception was thanks to the fabulous band. Adam was incredibly responsive and helpful in planning every detail. On multiple occasions he (and the entire team) went above and beyond to make our day special, including learning a song my husband wrote for me!

Profile Picture Grant, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

WOW! First I must say they were the easiest people to deal with right from the moment we contacted them!
The band was FABULOUS! I am the Mother of the Groom, I have been to many weddings and I must say this is the BEST BAND that I have ever danced to at any wedding! Every song was perfect, the three singers amazing, the sax perfect and all of the musicians A+. If you are looking for a band to play at your wedding this is THE ONE! I received many emails after the wedding and everyone said, "WOW what a band and what a party!" Thank you for making our wedding the best!

Profile Picture Jill, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

When we heard our band, After Party, play the intro to our first dance song, we looked at one another and instantly knew we had the perfect band. We knew it was going to be an unbelievably fun and meaningful night. Without ever taking a break, they played music that appealed to all of the generations of our guests, and had everyone on their feet dancing the night away.
They were so helpful and patient with our numerous questions and requests in the months/weeks leading up to our wedding. Their performance was unparalleled. It was the most energetic, talented, and accommodating group we could have asked for. We had many people ask us about our band following the wedding, hoping that they might be as lucky to snag them for their own wedding! They truly exceeded our expectations!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

The 9 piece band was beyond incredible and exceeded our expectations for our daughter's wedding last Saturday in Westport, CT. From beginning to end it was perfection. Our guests never left the dance floor (including the bride's parents) and everyone said it was the best band they ever heard at a wedding! Thanks so much for everything! The kids just left for Bali for a fabulous honeymoon. I would highly recommend you to all my friends who are planning weddings!!

Profile Picture Gwen, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Band was courteous, professional, and really made our day special!

Profile Picture Andrew, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Amazing! They did such a great job and all our guest were out on the dance floor having a blast. Adam is not only part of a great team of musicians, but he will never leave you hanging. He is the most responsive vendor I've ever come across. He is incredibly helpful and will make everything happen perfectly on your day just the way you'd like it! I highly recommend this amazing wedding band!

Profile Picture Patricia, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We had Altitude for my daughters wedding on 5/20/17. Amazing doesn't begin to describe how wonderful they are. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Mary, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We recently had the After Party band perform at our wedding reception and they did not disappoint! This group is truly talented and was amazing at getting the party started and keeping the party going throughout the night. Adam and team were so easy to work with which is very appreciated during a hectic wedding planning process. Several of our guests said it was one of the best wedding brands they've experienced and I would have to agree! Thanks Adam for everything!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

Around Town Entertainment provided an 11 piece band for our wedding reception in Chelsea New York this April. They were incredible and the rave reviews from our friends and family are still flowing in! The jazz quartet played during our cocktail hour outside the reception space on the lawn. They were lovely and really set the tone for the event. The band leader was incredible and really kept the program going and the toasts moving along. The music selection was wonderful and it flowed perfectly from the "bride and groom announcement and song" until they finished 4 hours later. The band had no problem getting people up on the dance floor and guests even started dancing between courses during dinner, which was great! The band was so phenomenal we couldn’t keep our guests in their seats! They would have danced into the wee hours of the morning if the band had kept going. Thank you so much to Around Town Entertainment for your professional organization, song suggestions, and amazing band! The day was incredibly special.

Profile Picture Susie, 4/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Definitely recommend this awesome band! Consummate professionals. Wonderful people. Super super talented. Take your event and kick it up to something amazing. Energy and talent that doesn't quit. We saw this band at a relative's venue and it we knew they were the one...pardon the wedding pun! Definitely hire this band!

Profile Picture diane, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Best wedding band EVER, definitely one of the highlights of our wedding! Everyone in the band is very talented. Our guests were dancing all night long. Our guests have also been raving about them; and asking for their contact information. Adam is very kind and professional, and even met with my husband and I to finalize details before the wedding which was very much appreciated. He's always prompt with all of our emails/questions and is definitely reliable. Hope we can watch them play again soon!!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/26/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Band

Around Town was AMAZING and executed everything flawlessly! My now husband and I can be music snobs, but we were completely blown away by their sound. Guests specifically went up to us to let us know how wonderful the band was and we even saw a few of them approach Michael for a business card. The videos and sound samples online really do not do them enough justice. Their live performance is on a whole new level.

Profile Picture User7322534, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Great performances ! The band was professional and everyone was dancing the entire night.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Probably the easiest and best decision we took for our wedding day. The band leader, Adam, was incredibly professional and pro-active. Their performance was simply amazing and our guests are still commenting on how they managed the ambiance the whole evening. They also gave us some advice on the first dance and adjusted the song to our routine.
Simply OUTSTANDING!!!

Profile Picture Christophe, 9/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

We had around town entertainment at our wedding and they were unbelievable! Our guests are still raving about the band. They sounded great and played a great selection of songs. The guests danced all night! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Joanna, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

If there was a 6 star rating We would be giving Around Town's A- List band 6 stars. A really talented and also lovely group of musicians and singers. They brought incredible energy to our daughter's wedding and kept everyone dancing the entire evening. We will look no further for our second daughter's wedding!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/16/16, 5 Reviews