Aroma Culinary Catering Reviews

16 | Gilbert, AZ

16 Reviews for Aroma Culinary Catering

Better Business Bureau · Married on 11/14/2018

This company has high standards, and provides an overall superior service.

We, at the Better Business Bureau, have used Aroma Culinary Catering for multiple events. Michele and his team are very professional, accommodating, punctual, and provide a high-quality service for a competitive price. At each of our events, we've received many compliments about the quality of food Aroma Culinary Catering provides, and the level of professionalism that his team provides really enhances the professional atmosphere we seek to hold at our events.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Aroma Culinary Catering's reply:

Thank you team B.B.B. is a great pleasure working with you ladies every event we did great job in planing and executing looking forward in planning your next Christmas events
  • F

Faustine Chan · Married on 11/01/2018

Great Company!

Michele and his team were wonderful, professional, and great to work with! The presentation of the food was great and delicious.

• Christine

Christine · Married on 10/06/2018

Delicious food with five star service!

I met Michele through my wedding planner and liked him from the start. We had a problem with our venue and the quality of food for the meals we had selected so he matched what we wanted for each dish but made it his own with seasonings and flavor. When he describes food to you, prepare yourself.. your mouth will water! And the desserts, oh the desserts!!! Not only is the food fantastic, but his presentation is absolutely stunning, which checked both boxes of what we were looking for. His service and staff are top notch, professional and friendly. I will use Aroma for any and all occasions I have in the future.

Sherri Rice · Married on 09/11/2018

Aroma was delightful!

So professional and accommodating! The food was delicious and the service was exceptional. We loved using Aroma!

Aroma Culinary Catering's reply:

Your so Wonderfull i loved working with you do not hesitated for any culinary and beverage needs always at your service

Go Chandler · Married on 07/21/2018

Wedding catering at it's finest.

Michele was incredible to work with. The gourmet extravaganza was out of this world with every little detail carefully thought through. Very friendly with guests and a true professional. Such a delight to be around.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Aroma Culinary Catering's reply:

thank very much was great working with you well planned event looking forward working with you in planing your next culinary event

Julie · Married on 12/07/2017

Aroma Catering is the best, we had a Christmas party that he just Catered and it was fabulous!! The food The display and the customer service all excellent!

Aroma Culinary Catering's reply:

thank you so much was so nice working with you great planning looking forward to see you sonic assist you in your culinary and beverage needs

Kimberly · Married on 12/02/2017

They did our Christmas party-this is the second year. We loved them the first year and they did not disappoint us this year. Friendly and did all the clean up after. They are the best.

Aroma Culinary Catering's reply:

thank you so much i am so happy you all enjoyed again my delicius food and beverage and desserts looking forward in assist you again

Jaclyn · Married on 11/03/2017

I have to say that this was some of the best food that I've eaten. The guests at our wedding would agree as well. We received so many compliments on how good the food tasted throughout the night. I was very impressed with the whole process as well. First, we sent Michele what we were thinking for our menu. He then sent back some recommendations that way there wasn't too much of one thing (carbs, starch, etc). He wanted to make sure that the whole meal was well rounded. After we nailed down the menu, we did a tasting and he came to our house for the tasting. Fast forward to the day of the wedding, his set up was so personable. He brought in some of his own decor and he really made the buffet table, so much fun. He didn't just put the food out but he made it enjoyable. He made everything so easy from start to finish. The food was so tasty and made the food experience that much more enjoyable on our wedding day.

Patricia · Married on 10/20/2017

Amazing food!! Aroma catered our wedding and did a fantastic job, The appetizers and dinner were all so delicious and our guests loved the food. Service was fantastic as well, and they made sure that my husband I actually got to eat our wedding (they even saved appetizers from the cocktail hour for us). Aroma really worked with us when creating our menu and was very flexible. Thank you so much for your delicious food and fantastic service! :)

Denise · Married on 02/18/2017

The food was excellent. Everyone at the wedding commented on the exquisite taste. They worked with your needs and were very professional from start to finish.

Erik · Married on 07/31/2016

I hired Michele with Aroma Catering for a broker open that I hosted in a $2 million home. I had never worked with him prior, so I was a little nervous. After the first 10 minutes of watching him and his team set up I knew I was in great hands. The food was absolutely amazing, especially the mini cannoli's. The variety of food and the way in which he displayed it far exceeded my expectations. Michele went above and beyond what I expected and all of my guests loved him and the food.

I highly recommend Aroma Culinary for any event that you are looking to host, you will not be disappointed.

Deija · Married on 04/28/2016

If you like this type of food I definitely recommend it. We tried some stuffed shells he made for us and we fell in love and he said he could make it as a lasagne instead! It was amazing food!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Aroma Culinary Catering's reply:

Thank you so much Deija! It was my pleasure to serve you, family, and friends. Thank you for selecting Aroma Culinary Catering!!!!!!!

Bill · Married on 03/19/2016

Michele and his group did an excellent job at our wedding. He was very flexible and very attentive leading up to the actual wedding date. And the day of wedding Aroma did an excellent job. I still get people commenting on how good the food was, and the service. We will be using Aroma Catering for future events as well.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Aroma Culinary Catering's reply:

Thank you Bill! It was an honor to be part of your special wedding day!

Azadeh · Married on 12/07/2017

We had a Christmas Party for the Business Professional of AZ last night. This is the second year we have been using them. They have the best food and services. I recommend them highly.

Aroma Culinary Catering's reply:

thank so much was my pleasure to assist you again this year and i will any time you plan to celebrate do not hesitate to contact me

Kaylee · Married on 04/08/2017

We loved working with Aroma! The food was outstanding, they were responsive and very accommodating. They helped make our daughter's wedding very special. We have used them for a couple of events and have been pleased each time. We highly recommend them!

NANCY · Married on 12/07/2017

We hired Aroma Catering for a 30 person holiday party for the second year in a row and were over-the-top happy with the food and service.

Aroma Culinary Catering's reply:

Thank you so much was a pleasure see all of you looking forward in assist you in all the culinary and beverage needs