Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

11 Reviews for Aroma Culinary Catering

Tastings (1)
Gluten Free (1)
Champagne Toast (1)
11 Aroma Culinary Catering Reviews

We hired Aroma Catering for a 30 person holiday party for the second year in a row and were over-the-top happy with the food and service.

Profile Picture NANCY, 12/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had a Christmas Party for the Business Professional of AZ last night. This is the second year we have been using them. They have the best food and services. I recommend them highly.

Profile Picture Azadeh, 12/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Aroma Catering is the best, we had a Christmas party that he just Catered and it was fabulous!! The food The display and the customer service all excellent!

Profile Picture Julie, 12/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

They did our Christmas party-this is the second year. We loved them the first year and they did not disappoint us this year. Friendly and did all the clean up after. They are the best.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I have to say that this was some of the best food that I've eaten. The guests at our wedding would agree as well. We received so many compliments on how good the food tasted throughout the night. I was very impressed with the whole process as well. First, we sent Michele what we were thinking for our menu. He then sent back some recommendations that way there wasn't too much of one thing (carbs, starch, etc). He wanted to make sure that the whole meal was well rounded. After we nailed down the menu, we did a tasting and he came to our house for the tasting. Fast forward to the day of the wedding, his set up was so personable. He brought in some of his own decor and he really made the buffet table, so much fun. He didn't just put the food out but he made it enjoyable. He made everything so easy from start to finish. The food was so tasty and made the food experience that much more enjoyable on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 11/3/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Italian, Champagne Toast

Amazing food!! Aroma catered our wedding and did a fantastic job, The appetizers and dinner were all so delicious and our guests loved the food. Service was fantastic as well, and they made sure that my husband I actually got to eat our wedding (they even saved appetizers from the cocktail hour for us). Aroma really worked with us when creating our menu and was very flexible. Thank you so much for your delicious food and fantastic service! :)

Profile Picture Patricia, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We loved working with Aroma! The food was outstanding, they were responsive and very accommodating. They helped make our daughter's wedding very special. We have used them for a couple of events and have been pleased each time. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kaylee, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

The food was excellent. Everyone at the wedding commented on the exquisite taste. They worked with your needs and were very professional from start to finish.

Profile Picture Denise, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I hired Michele with Aroma Catering for a broker open that I hosted in a $2 million home. I had never worked with him prior, so I was a little nervous. After the first 10 minutes of watching him and his team set up I knew I was in great hands. The food was absolutely amazing, especially the mini cannoli's. The variety of food and the way in which he displayed it far exceeded my expectations. Michele went above and beyond what I expected and all of my guests loved him and the food.

I highly recommend Aroma Culinary for any event that you are looking to host, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Erik, 7/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

If you like this type of food I definitely recommend it. We tried some stuffed shells he made for us and we fell in love and he said he could make it as a lasagne instead! It was amazing food!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Deija, 4/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Michele and his group did an excellent job at our wedding. He was very flexible and very attentive leading up to the actual wedding date. And the day of wedding Aroma did an excellent job. I still get people commenting on how good the food was, and the service. We will be using Aroma Catering for future events as well.

View Vendor Response