Arnolia Enterprises Reviews

2 | Accokeek, MD

2 Reviews for Arnolia Enterprises

Teeiree Brown · Married on 01/17/2019

YES, I would definitely use Arnolia Enterprises Again!

Doreen and Michael were excellent to work with for my brother's wedding. They were very, very flexible and provided exceptional service. Doreen met with my brother, the bride and I to set up the music list weeks before the wedding, which prepared her and Michael for the wedding and reception. They were professionally dressed for the occasion; and they even coordinated their attire with the attendees at the wedding, which happened to be and “All White” affair. Additionally, and of importance, they were willing to accommodate our venue change for the wedding ceremony; and they were willing to play both events. Initially, they were only scheduled to play for the reception. What was especially professional about these two were that they were prepared for the weather. We had and outdoor reception; and it was an unseasonably rainy the weekend of the wedding. They had the proper equipment needed for the rain and never missed a beat. Needless to say, the music was AWESOME and added FLAVOR to our event! Thanks Doreen and Michael!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Theresa · Married on 09/09/2017

Excellent Experience

As an event planner/coordinator, I had the pleasure of working with Arnolia Enterprises at two events. Arnolia Enterprises was so easy to work with, very professional, prompt, reasonable priced and helpful. They played the best songs and the music was on point and kept the event moving right along. I highly recommend Arnolia Enterprises to handle the entertainment at any event.

Sent on 01/08/2019