Arnold Imaging LLC Reviews

Arnold Imaging LLC 4
Arnold Imaging LLC 5
  • Taylor

Taylor Robison · Getting married on 07/18/2020

Arnold Imaging captured our Portland elopment Beautifully!

Jessica is worth her weight in gold! After meeting and booking her at the venue we initially intended to use for a much larger wedding, she was totally game when we told her a few months later we had changed our minds and decided to elope - in three weeks! The photos from both our engagement session and our wedding are absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to see the table book we're putting together. (: I highly recommend her to anyone, especially those with small children in their wedding party as she was wonderful with our 1 1/2 year old son.

Arnold Imaging LLC 6
    Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney Luppi · Married on 07/20/2019

Great wedding photographer!

Jessica at Arnold Imaging is a truly amazing photographer. She is professional and friendly and helped my husband and I feel very relaxed in our wedding day. Jessica is so easy to work with and all of our emails and phone conversations during the wedding planning process always left my feeling totally confident with our choice of wedding photographer. We were so happy with our wedding pictures and are so grateful that Jessica captured so many beautiful moments.

Arnold Imaging LLC 12
    Arnold Imaging LLC 13
    Arnold Imaging LLC 14
    Arnold Imaging LLC 15
    Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Katz · Married on 10/20/2018

Arnold Imaging is AMAZING

We loved working with Jessica! We are so glad that we chose Arnold Imaging for our wedding - the process, the people, and the results are all beyond belief. Every interaction we had with Jessica was a dream - she is the nicest and sweetest person ever. She is easy to work with and upfront about all costs. She has many different packages to work with options for every budget (we strongly recommend the photo booth). The day of the wedding felt like a whirlwind, and as expected we fell behind schedule and things felt a little chaotic. But Jessica and her team rolled with the punches, got us BACK on schedule, and still managed to get all of the family photos we wanted (and then some). And let me tell you, these photos are AMAZING. Our friends and family are still oohing and aaaahing over the photos. Pure talent and worth every penny. Would happily work with Arnold Imaging again, and anyone is lucky to work with Jessica.

Sent on 12/24/2018
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin George · Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing photographer who captured every moment of happiness

Arnold imaging is a phenomenal photography company. Jessica is so talented and always got great shots. You get a good mix of posed pictures and candid "moments". I'm in love with every single picture we received and would recommend Jessica and the AI team to anybody looking!

Arnold Imaging LLC 16
    Sent on 12/21/2018

Alex · Married on 11/11/2017

Jessica from Arnold Imaging is absolutely amazing!! From the moment I contacted her through the lead in to the event the interactions were always positive and extremely helpful! She is a true professional and truly loves her craft.

Sent on 12/20/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/08/2017

Jessica from Arnold Imaging LLC is the best! She made us feel so comfortable during our engagement session. She had wonderful ideas and is extremely talented! We just received the images, and we love all of them :) We can't wait for her to shoot our wedding!

Sent on 12/02/2016

jennie · Married on 09/09/2017

We loved working with Arnold Imaging. Jessica was amazing and so easy to work with. She is quick to respond and very helpful. Our pictures came out beautiful!! We would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Arielle · Married on 08/31/2017

Jessica is a consummate professional who took the time to really personalize what we needed for photography. She's a pleasure to work with and we have truly special shots from the day we will treasure forever.

Arnold Imaging LLC 17
    Arnold Imaging LLC 18
    Arnold Imaging LLC 19
    Sent on 12/30/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/07/2017

Jessica is an amazing photographer!! From the first time we meet to talk about the her potentially being a vendor for our wedding, she blew us away with how warm and down to earth she was. She made is feel super comfortable and we had such fun at our engagement photo shoot. Then on our wedding day it was so nice to see someone who was excited as I was and she got right to work. During our formal photos it was difficult for us to herd all of our family, but Jessica did her best to make it work and get us the photos we really needed in the time that we had.

Sent on 07/25/2017

Natasha · Married on 06/17/2017

Jess is so Passionate about her work. She is caring and on the ball, I gave her a list of photos I wanted and she made it happen. She even captured moments I would have never ever imagined. Jess and her team were wonderful to have on mine and my husbands wedding day. I can't describe how amazing Jess has been to work with, it's refreshing to see someone so excited about creating these beautiful moments in photos. THANK YOU Jess we couldn't be happier.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Katherine · Married on 12/01/2016

Professional the entire event and such a positive attitude the entire day and a joy to work with! Beautiful images!! :-)

Sent on 12/30/2016

Kim · Married on 08/13/2016

Don't hesitate! Arnold Imaging LLC is the best!!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Jess & Eric have been photography my now husband and I for years. We cannot begin to describe how perfectly they have captured our journey throughout our life together. They have an eye for detail and will do whatever it takes to get just the right shot, and then blow your expectations out of the water! The system that they use to view images and place orders afterward is so seamless. You can even see all of the photos that you have taken with them over the past, its great!!! Thank you so much, cannot wait for all future photoshoots!!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/06/2015

We first saw this husband and wife dynamic duo photographing a wedding we went to a few years ago. We revisited them when we decided to get married. We didn't look any further. We were absolutely sold just after seeing their work online, and reading a few reviews. We met Jess and Eric for an initial consult, to go over packages and prices. They were nice and professional, letting us know that any of the packages could be customized to our needs. We went with a package that included an engagement session. We are so glad we did, because we're a bit camera shy, not used to being the center of attention, and just having that session as a 'warmup' to the big day, along with Jess' pointers and advice, made the big day a lot easier to deal with picture-wise. Jess also helped me during the big day with advice, because she has been to so many weddings, and just as a friend, really helped put my mind at ease and to help be less stressed. I was really so thankful she was there for that. Jess and Eric have been working in photography their whole lives, and really want to (and do!) capture the magic in all that they photograph. They see things in a different way than other people might not, and are really talented because of that. On our wedding day, it was overcast and raining. We were so bummed, because we didn't think we'd get the types of pictures we wanted. Even though there were some we couldn't get (sunset, obviously) Jess and Eric took the opportunity to use the rain as something I would've never thought possible. We now have some of the most amazing, interesting and one of a kind pictures, because of their knowledge of lighting, and technique and talent. We are so grateful for that! Honestly when it comes to capturing all of the moments on that day, you will want people like Jess and Eric to be there lurking around. You get amazing pictures you can truly treasure for the rest of your lives.

Sent on 11/28/2015

Rachel · Married on 09/05/2015

Getting married is one of the most personal and beautiful experiences in ones life, so it was extremely important to myself and my husband that we had it captured the way we viewed it, the way it felt for everyone involved and that attended our wedding. When I say Arnold Imaging nailed it I mean they exceeded any and all expectations.
    They were so attentive and so enthusiastic about our love and our wedding and it shows in every image. I highly recommend them to everyone I know that is getting married. They made the process so easy and downright fun, from the initial meeting to engagement photos right up to the big day.

Sent on 10/05/2016
  • W

Wes · Married on 07/30/2015

The absolute best work and absolutely the best team we have worked with! Would hire them again without a doubt!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Rebeka · Married on 05/16/2015

We were THRILLED with Arnold Photography's photo booth for our wedding! We did not have dancing -- we had a small and intimate event -- so the photo booth was one of the keys to after-dinner celebration. And Arnold Photography brought the party! The props were fun and the attitude was light -- but the communication before and after, and the quality of photo strips our guests left with, were top-notch and professional all the way. After pricing several photo booth providers throughout the New England area, we asked the venue whether they had any preferred vendors, which is how we found Arnold, and we were very pleasantly surprised that Arnold Photography's quote was lower than the competitors' for better services (copies of the photos for the bride and groom, online photos, and photo booth staffing for the time period of our choice).
    We were thrilled with the photos and with the service. I would encourage you to contact Arnold Photography, a professional and trustworthy company and a great fun addition to a party!

Sent on 05/31/2015
  • User5088670 · event on: 05/07/2015

Showed how truly beautiful my wife was with a burlesque stlye calender.

Crystal · Married on 04/19/2015

Jess and Eric are amazing. Awesome people and talented photographers! Our wedding day schedule was running behind and they still got the shots we wanted and kept things running smoothly!!! Friendly, professional, efficient and impeccable work. They gave our day the perfection we were hoping for and we couldn't be happier!! Thank you, Arnold Imaging!!!!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Jess was AMAZING! She was ready to help with advice on dressing order and was able to capture beautiful photographs all while helping wrangle my family for formal pictures. I never thought about how important it would be for Jess and Eric to not only construct beautiful images but also be a calming and knowledgable presence on our special day. It was invaluable!

Caitlin · Married on 10/12/2014

Jessie and Eric are an amazing team!! They are so much fun to work with and their work is absolutely amazing!! They make you feel at ease in front of the camera and are true professionals. Their attention to detail is impeccable. They work effectively to make sure you get the shots you want within the time you have to make sure you don't miss any of the fun. They are extremely creative and their editing skills are amazing. They offer lots of other services to help you create the perfect canvas, card, photo book or any other photo idea you can think of. They actually put one of their sessions on one of those red view finders we had as kids! So creative!! You cannot go wrong with Arnold Imaging - make sure you check them out! They are the best!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Eric and Jess are a beautifully talented couple who dedicated their work and talents into producing the most incredible photographs. You can clearly see their passion for photography through the way they interact with their clients and guests. The final product isn't just a picture... it is truly artwork. They are professional and go above and beyond to get the perfect shot. They work seamlessly together and they are extremely flexible and can adapt to any type of environment. Eric and Jess are personable and a pleasure to have at our wedding. We are beyond grateful for the work that they performed and produced! Without a doubt... we would recommend Arnold-Imaging!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Hannah · Married on 08/31/2014

Jessica and Eric are a fabulous team! They were both fun to work with and professional in knowing exactly how to capture the perfect shot. They were so helpful in planning the timing of the day's events to include plenty of time for photos. Having Jess with me while I was getting ready in the morning with my bridesmaids was like having a friend and stylist at your side. She was so helpful with little tips having been around so many brides. They kept the day on schedule in a such a tactful and efficient way that it just felt like the day flowed so smoothly.
    I cannot begin to describe how beautiful their photographs came out. I have had countless numbers of friends, family, and acquaintances remark how truly amazing their photographs are. They were troopers to capture all the perfect moments on such a humid day. And they made a passing rain shower an incredible photo opportunity!
    I loved working with this wonderful couple and would recommend them not only for their talented photography but for their great personalities that make them feel more like friends than wedding vendors.
    Thank you for everything Jessica and Eric!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Amy · Married on 06/21/2014

Wish I could give more than 5 stars! Jessica & Eric, you two truly have a special talent and an amazing gift. You work so well together and made us feel completely comfortable throughout this entire process. You captured every moment we could have imagined! EVERY single person I talked to has raved about our photographers, there was no mistake in choosing you for our wedding day! Can't wait for an excuse to use Arnold Imaging again!!! <3

Sent on 10/22/2016

Rhiannon · Married on 05/31/2014

Jess is an amazing photographer! Not only is she great at capturing a beautiful photo, but she is also wonderful to have around! It was so nice to have her be a part of my day!