Arnaldos Banquet Center Reviews

35 Reviews for Arnaldos Banquet Center

• Brandy

Brandy · Married on 10/07/2018

Amazing Venue

This place is a gem! Beautiful ballrooms with delicious food at a great value. Our guests raved about how good the food was. As a budget conscious bride, I loved that this location allowed us to have a gorgeous location for our wedding that was well within our price range. John was awesome and very responsive!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Jessica · Married on 01/09/2010

Arnaldo's was great. The staff was very helpful and flexible. They give discounts for dates other than Saturday and I got a free bar package because my date was in the winter months.

Sent on 05/23/2010

Courtney · Married on 10/07/2016

3.0

Read the contract and make copies for your vendors! A lot of rules - none of which we had any issues with, though. ANY questions you have, call them. I toured the location any time I wanted to for ideas and the brother's helped me with anything I needed.

Sent on 10/21/2016

abigail · Married on 09/19/2014

The food was spectacular! All thr guests were full, and happy! Had a few snags with the lighting, but it all worked out, and overall had a great experience!

Sent on 11/02/2014
  • Kristie & Tim

Kristie · Married on 05/30/2015

We had our wedding venue here on 5/30/15. We had both rooms and it was amazing! Beautiful lighting and ambiance! Awesome stage for DJ set up. We had our photo booth inside the reception too! Bar area top notch and spacious! Food was incredible! Met with us numerous times to make sure our event was just the way we had envisioned it! Family fun and flexible! Great deal for awesome experience. Our guests are still talking about Arnaldo's venue and food! Thank you!
    Tim & Kristie

Sent on 06/07/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/20/2011

3.0

Arnaldos was an amazing place to have our reception at. The food was great and everyone said the bartenders made good drinks and there was never a line. The brothers that own Arnaldos are so nice and friendly. They are very professional and are willing to work with you on things for your special day.

However, the wedding coordinator who works in the office is awful. She is very disrespectful when returning phone calls and talks unprofessional towards you; especially, if you’re a young couple. She was not flexible at all, even when we told her we already discuss certain things with the owners. She is very unorganized and forgets things that were already discussed in previous conversations, making the most stressful time in your life, even more stressful.

I would have given this a 5 star rating if it wasn't for their office coordinated. Perhaps she should learn how to be more professional when it comes to speaking with younger customers.

Sent on 06/08/2011

Gloria · Married on 09/28/2013

3.0

excellent food. poor service by wait staff and hostess.plates were being taken away as well as drinks before people finished. hostess was slightly rude to myself and my DJ. overall, would recommend.

Sent on 11/04/2013
  • Jennifer Johnston

Jennifer · Married on 09/19/2015

4.2

We had Arnaldos cater our wedding that was about 2 hours from their site. I was a little worried about the food still being good but it was FANTASTIC! Many complimented us on the food and how fresh it was, they were shocked when we told them how far they came from. Pricing was great and I loved that they were able to cater bar. My only con for them would be timing of items and communication. I had mentioned to them that because it was a less than typical venue they would probably need to go visit it to make sure they would be able to handle it. I was assured that would happen within the next month (April), this didn't happen and instead I received an email the month before telling me about all the other items we would need to provide because they had just gone out to the venue that week. After I had my fiance speak with Mario everything was worked out but it was a little stressful for a week while getting that sorted out.

Sent on 10/05/2015

2.5

Very nice , cheapest of the top tier banquet facilities... Not very flexible! Food is very good .

Sent on 05/26/2013

Amanda · Married on 07/01/2011

3.0

Overall food was great. However, leading up the the wedding was a nightmare.
    It seems as though the owners and office manager all have horrible communication with one another. One person says one thing and then another says something else.
    Also, office manager had the nerve to call the day before and ask for a few hundred dollars because she made an error and insisted it be paid immediately. Contract was already paid in full at that point (for a wedding that cost around $10,000). Seemed poor business practice.
    In order to get a tasting, it is extremely inconvenient (must call weekly to find out menu of that week's event and then sneak in the kitchen to taste it that night). I called several times to schedule and was told to call back (phone rings into the kitchen during day apparently and they were "busy" at the time). Not professional set up for the type of money that is spent on a wedding.
    I enjoyed myself the night of the wedding and I am sure the guests did too but leading up to it just seemed so disorganized and not professional.
    I can assure you, myself and my family were not high maintenance at all.
    Overall recommended but could've been better.

Sent on 07/26/2011