Arnaldos Banquet Center Reviews

Arnaldos Banquet Center 2
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Poma · Getting married on 06/27/2020

Beautiful!!

Not only have I attended a few weddings at Arnaldo's I am now planning mine there and I couldn't be happier. They have in-house catering, bar service & rentals which is nice to keep things all together. The decoration, lighting, & set up is enough on it's own, which means we get to save money on decor where as most venues require a lot of flowers and such to fill the room, that is not the case with Arnaldo's breath-taking all on it's own! I can't wait to see it all come together!!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Cheyante · Married on 07/22/2017

I absolutely loved our venue. The food was excellent and the decor made our day even more magical.. The calling looked like it had stars shining down on us during our first dance. It was just breathtaking...

Sent on 07/30/2017

Sara · Married on 07/22/2017

Great Food, Great staff. We were so happy with the way our wedding turned out. Dancing under the stars was incredible.

Sent on 08/02/2017

Dennis · Married on 07/07/2017

Great food, great lighting, fantastic service. Would recommend to any family or friends.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Deborah · Married on 01/13/2017

Everything was perfect and the food was amazing . I have gotten so many compliments on how delicious
    The food was. The owners and staff were wonderful and so helpful . I didn't want just another typical banquet hall with mediocre food for my wedding and that's why I chose Arnaldos . The hall is beautiful with the celestial ceiling and marble dance floor and their food is just simply delicious . So happy with the way everything turned out

Sent on 01/27/2017

Everything was perfect! Food and pastry table was amazing!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Anna · Married on 06/13/2015

The staff, food and cleanliness of Arnaldo's is fantastic! We had our shower and wedding at Arnaldo's and will definitely be using them for any future events!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Courtney · Married on 02/27/2015

Awesome staff, beautiful decor and ambiance. The food is out of this world! Thanks for making our day perfect!!

Sent on 03/05/2015
  • User4019150 · 2+ years ago

We cannot begin to tell how happy we are with Arnaldo's. From the minute we walked in when viewing venues all the way to the event, the staff was incredible with us. They worked with us on every detail and every little detail that we would have questions on. I don't think a single person at our wedding didn't comment on how incredible to food was. It was the talk of the night. Thank you Arnaldo's for helping to make our night so special.

Sent on 04/06/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2013

I just had my 9/21/13 Wedding reception at Arnaldo's Banquet Center. Everything was perfect! From the staff, the beautiful room, and amazingly delicious food! I received so many compliments on my choice of Arnaldo's and how beautiful the room was. Can't say enough positive things about our experience! Thank you so much to everyone at Arnaldo's!!

The New Mr. & Mrs. Gregg!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/07/2013

Friends of ours had their wedding at Arnaldos a year before we had ours, we enjoyed it so much and heard such great things we booked our wedding there. The staff is very friendly and professional and they were very flexible with everything.

Sent on 12/24/2013
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 08/18/2013

Arnaldos was all around amazing to me, on the wedding day and doing the planning process. The actual venue is breath taking and is an dream come true for a bride on a budget. The entire staff at arnaldos was professional and very passionate about what they do! I never recieved any negative energy from them and they were 100% flexible and willing for every wish i had on my big day!!! I HIGHY recommed this place. The food was MIND BLOWING!! Service was amazing!! the place itself is amazing!! I am 100% to have had my wedding at Arnaldos!!

Sent on 09/06/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2013

great Venue with Great food! Staff is great to work with as well. The main room is beautiful

Sent on 06/04/2013

Stephen · Married on 06/01/2013

We had a great expierence with Arnaldo's and their staff. Not only did we book our wedding here but we also selected Arnaldo's for the wedding shower. Their staff is very helpful and extremely courteous, the food is absolutely excellent and the venue is beautiful! Arnaldo's has high recommendations from us and we hope you have as wonderful a time as we did!

Stephen and Stephanie

Sent on 06/20/2013

The best food and service anywhere. The owners, assistant and staff were very professional, polite and friendly. The ballrooms are lovely and venue was very, very clean. I plan to come back to Arnaldo's when it's time for a baby shower!

Sent on 03/13/2013

Monica · Married on 09/07/2012

My husband and I planned our wedding around the availability of this venue.

Arnaldo's is professional, organized, efficient and they serve delicious food.

I highly recommend this beautiful venue.

Sent on 12/18/2012

Beautiful facility, pleasant and competent staff. Everything went smoothly from beginning to end. Tasting schedule/arrangement is not ideal, but the food was very memorable and delicious. Also, we didn't have to pay for children 4 and under, or pay the bar premium for guests under 21. I definitely recommend Arnaldo's!

Sent on 07/04/2012

Kelley · Married on 04/16/2011

ABSOLUTELY LOVED ARNALDO'S!!! We could not have picked a better location for our reception! The food was amazing--we are still hearing rave reviews from our guests! The service was incredible--they are friendly, helpful, and they were responsive to our questions and concerns beforehand and they made sure our night ran smoothly! Their prices are unbeatable for the quality and level of service we received. They are beautifully decorated and we had very little we needed to do to make it memorable and special! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 05/07/2011
  • marcy

marcy · Married on 03/25/2011

Arnaldo's made our wedding INCREDIBLE! Great value, delicious food, fantastic bar, friendly and professional staff. AMAZING! We chose Arnaldo's because of the many recommendations we received from close friends, and we are so glad we did. Our friends and family all agree that Arnaldo's made our reception an event to remember for a lifetime!

Sent on 03/26/2011

M. · Married on 03/25/2011

Arnaldo's Banquet Center is amazing. The hall itself is beautiful and the staff was wonderful to work with. I read the other reviews and am perplexed. One review mentioned a wedding coordinator. They have no such person. I dealt with John, Robin and Mario and they were all very helpful. Robin was very sweet. She called me to remind me of when everything was due, helped me pick out my menu and even calmed me down when I was upset with a family member. The day of my wedding John was hussling around keeping everything running smoothly and Mario was cooking in the kitchen. The food was fabulous and everything was so special I know I'll have wonderful memories for years! Thanks John, Robin and Mario on a job well done!

Sent on 08/20/2011
  • Sherice

Sherice · Married on 03/05/2011

I had my Wedding at Arnaldo's March 5th 2011 and it was beautiful!!! A big part in that went to the staff/team at Arnaldo's. John is an amazing guy and is really in the business of weddings! I'm sure he see's a thousand brides a year but still managed to make me feel special and that my wedding was something special! I would do it all over again with no regrets!!! Arnaldo's is the place to go if you are a easy going bride and can trust the professionals! Trust them, they will make it happen! Plus the food is to die for!! Best food hands down!

Sent on 04/04/2011

Bree · Married on 02/12/2011

Arnaldo's has delicious food in a beautiful setting. The service and communication were excellent. We got endless compliments on the food and the starlit ceiling makes for gorgeous photos. A+++

Sent on 03/02/2011

Anna · Married on 11/15/2008

Arnaldo's is a wonderful place to have a wedding reception. I also had my bridal shower there. Both events were amazing. First off the hall is beautiful. We didn't have to do a lot of decorating besides flowers and chair covers to make it look beautiful. The room we had for our reception has a beautiful mural of the italian countryside behind the head table. There is also a bar with a cool fountain that you can actually have people smoke in the bar and not smell it in the rest of the room. The ceiling is dark blue with lights in that makes it look like you are dancing under the stars. The staff is very friendly and professional...they made us feel like family. The food was amazing. Everyone that came had a wonderful time and raved about the hall. The bathrooms were clean to. I would recommend this banquet hall to anyone.

Sent on 02/12/2009

Jason · Married on 08/31/2008

This vendor provided a wonderful wedding reception for us. We had over 150 guests and we paid approx $4200 for the event and this included a buffet style meal and an open bar. They also cut our wedding cake so that it could be served. The Banquet Center was very beautiful and every one of our guests commented on how spectacular they were.

Sent on 11/20/2008

Great venue. The staff at Arnaldos are great. They have the best food.

Sent on 07/31/2012