Arlington Acres Reviews

Arlington Acres 2
Arlington Acres 3
Arlington Acres 4

Ashley · Married on 08/24/2019

Great people made it easy on us and super helpful

Great venue exactly what we wanted great price.

Sent on 10/09/2019

Brynn · Married on 09/22/2018

Arlington Acres was the perfect venue for my husband and I! Katie and her parents are so welcoming and helpful every step of the way. We selected the VIP package and it was worth every single penny! Katie helped us with everything from planning to decorating and setup and clean up and the entire day went smoothly without any worries. A big plus, our guests also loved everything about the venue! We are so eternally grateful to the entire staff at Arlington Acres and could not imagine our wedding anywhere else. We highly recommend booking your wedding here!

Sent on 10/06/2018
    Arlington Acres 5
    Arlington Acres 6
    Arlington Acres 7
    Arlington Acres 8

Heather · Married on 06/10/2017

Katie and her entire family was so helpful and friendly! I could not have asked for a better venue or a better group of people behind me on my wedding day. Katie was there for anything I needed or wanted done. She and her husband made the barn over to be better than I could have ever envisioned! I highly recommend this venue for a rustic chic atmosphere! So many of my guests came up to me and told me how beautiful the venue was! Thank you Katie! :)

Sent on 06/20/2017

Joan · Married on 06/10/2017

Katie & her family were amazing!

Sent on 06/19/2017

brittiny · Married on 09/04/2016

Where to begin....Katie and her family are amazing and amazing to work with! From the moment I spoke with Katie in regards to her venue, I was hooked, I could feel her love and passion for Arlington Acres. We had already had a tent booked for our wedding and I had been second guessing it for quite some time due to many reasons. After many back and forth emails over the next couple of days, I knew this was the place I wanted to have our wedding and our date was available! With only 6 months before our wedding we made the best decision ever...we booked Arlington Acres! (mind you this was before we seen Arlington Acres in person) In the next couple of weeks, we set up an appointment to see the venue, when we arrived we were welcomed by Katie and her family....immediately felt so welcomed and at ease...the Barn and location were as beautiful as Katie had said... the view was breath taking and it puts you in a happy place! Over the course of the summer, I had made a few trips up with a couple of my vendors and family and was always greeted with smiles and hugs. Finally our wedding day had arrived September 4th, and it was picture perfect, Katie and her family worked with our vendors to get set up and everything was absolutely beautiful! The day couldn't of gone any better, the whole process was so stress free! Not only did we find a wedding venue but we found friends for life!

Sent on 01/25/2017

Christine · Married on 08/20/2016

We recently had our wedding at Arlington Acres and it was absolutely perfect. Luckily, we found it early before everyone else in CNY finds this gem. It's a beautiful piece of property with a large barn that's the perfect balance between rustic and functional with the potential to be any style you want. Katie, and the rest of her family, are helpful, on top of things, and genuinely good people. We were able to set up the day before, pack up the day after, and the day itself went smoothly. So many of my family members, more used to the typical church and hall weddings, couldn't say enough about how great it was. Truly, you can't go wrong with this one. <3

Sent on 08/25/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/24/2016

Purchased the VIP package and we're very pleased that Katie contacted our vendors directly to ensure they knew where to go and assisted with set up. All our guests said the venue was beauto ful and some even said they would renew their vows there. Katie was very easy to work with and the pricing packages were very reasonable and she will work with you, as our wedding was on the smaller size. A beautiful, affordable venue if you are looking for a rustic place for your event.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Rebecca · Married on 09/09/2017

My husband and I knew we wanted to have our wedding reception in a barn, and we wanted it to be local to where the wedding ceremony would be and where we grew up - Tully, NY. We searched lots of venues and many were too small, too far, unavailable, or just not the right vibe. Then my mother-in-law was talking to the local priest about the wedding planning and he mentioned someone had their wedding at Arlington Acres. One look at the photos and I was praying she had availability - and she did! She was quick to respond and very accommodating to our needs. The vibe was exactly what we were looking for and it was so close to home! It was an added bonus to give business to a local family and keep a historical building in use. Katie worked very hard to figure out floor plans that would fit all of our guests. Everyone loved the venue (and appreciated the heated bathrooms). It was a chilly day and they had tower heaters to keep everyone warm. We didn't have to worry about anything on the day-of and we were able to come in and decorate all day the day before the wedding. She also let us use any decorations that people left behind from previous weddings. She coordinated with the vendors to make sure everything ran smoothly. The next day, we came by and picked up all of the items we left behind. I would definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/25/2017