Arlene Rose Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Anna
    Anna L. Married on 06/04/2022

Beautiful Arrangements, Excellent Service

Ashley helped my wedding day dreams come true! Not only did she create beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres, she created a variety of gorgeous centerpieces. From the first meeting through the last, she understood my vision and she was also willing to work with my budget, which was a huge plus. I’d recommend her to any bride-to-be!
    Erika Z. Married on 04/23/2022

Amazing arrangements!

Beautiful arrangements and exactly what I talked with Ashley that I wanted! She delivered everything on time as promised. I strongly recommend her!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Aleedra
    Aleedra P. Married on 04/01/2022

Excellent florist

Ashley at Arlene Rose made my vision a reality! This wasn’t a traditional job for a wedding florist. I wanted to use my own containers, and they were all different shapes and different sizes. She made it happen and it was beautiful! And reasonably priced too.

Arlene Rose Designs's reply:

Thank you Aleedra! Your color scheme and details were amazing! I really enjoyed be a part of the team for your big day :)
  • Sherry
    Sherry Married on 03/25/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of my best vendor choices!

Ashley was professional, detail-oriented, and patient throughout our ~13 months together. From coordinating a bridal session bouquet drop off to the incredible work the day of, I'm so impressed by how everything came together. I had NO idea about anything in the flower realm and so many other vendors would turn me away if I didn't meet their ridiculous "minimums" but Ashley answered every question with grace and worked with me through changes ~2 months out. When she delivered the flowers, I lit up because I wanted to meet her finally in person and I couldn't be happier with how the bouquets and greenery turned out. I would get married all over again just to work with Ashley!!

Arlene Rose Designs's reply:

Thank you Sherry!! I loved your color scheme and general atheistic. I enjoyed working with you and wish you and your husband all the best :)
  • Marilyn
    Marilyn R. Married on 12/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most beautiful bouquet !

Ashley definitely was able to bring my dream bouquet to life with the greenery and blues that went perfectly with our rustic winter themed wedding ! It was so beautiful !
  • Sameena
    Sameena B. Married on 11/21/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Brought my visions to life!

Ashley is such an amazing florist!! I spoke to a ton of decor vendors and florists before deciding. Ashley was the only one with a detailed visual quote system. She put in so much effort into her first quote after we had a detailed discussion of our vision. I actually changed my mind on some of the centerpieces and she went with it super easily, made changes, and delivered. I also added bridesmaid bouquets last minute, and had super specific requests with a low budget. She made it happen!! She actually has a educational background in floral design and she does an amazing job. She also has super reasonable prices! She's also very kind and flexible. Thank you Ashley!
    Enjelia V. Married on 10/30/2021

Everything Was Perfect

Ashley was amazing and did a very good job on my wedding flowers. Wedding planning can be very stressful and Ashley was one of the vendors that I did not have to worry about. She came in time and everything was perfect. Thank you Ashley!
    Laura G. Married on 09/18/2021

“Fall”-lessly Perfect!!

Simply just wonderful to work with. She was detailed, communicative, and the designs were on point!!
  • Sophie
    Sophie M. Married on 08/06/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ashley is the best florist to hire for your wedding!

Ashley did an outstanding job with my floral arrangements for my wedding! She was very friendly, and very responsive and easy to communicate with. The flowers came out so beautiful! She is also extremely affordable! I would absolutely recommend her for any wedding or event!
  • Andrea
    Andrea W. Married on 07/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great work for a fair price!

The flowers that Arlene Rose Designs arranged for us were absolutely gorgeous and matched what we were looking for perfectly. On top of that, she was able to meet our budget, and the delivery to the venue was seamless. We were very pleased with their work, and highly recommend them for wedding floral!
    Jane E. Married on 06/26/2021

Absolutely gorgeous

Ashley completely shattered my expectations, everything was completely stunning I could not believe how beautiful it all was. We got a massive garland for the alter, 12 feet long and it made the entire church smell amazing, and it was other worldly. The peonies were so beautiful, big and the perfect shade of pink. I cannot recommend Arlene enough, she was so professional and highly skilled. She really takes the time to sit down with you and find out your likes, dislikes and helps you make your flower dreams come true. She made the Brides Bouquet, Bridesmaids bouquets, grooms Boutonniere, groomsmen Boutonnieres, corsages for the moms and Boutonniere for the fathers, and a Lil boutonniere for the flower boy. 11 out of 10
  • Alexandria
    Alexandria L. Married on 03/14/2021

Mind Reader!!!

Ashley brought my vision to life perfectly. We were on a budget & planned a very small wedding so I wanted the flowers to fill up the space. I let her know I only wanted white flowers and we made a list together of different types of white flowers that would compliment each other. Her delivery was AMAZING. I believe her husband joined her and he immediately helped set things up around the venue and was so kind. I am so so thankful I went with Arlene Rose Designs
    Heather M. Married on 11/21/2020

Dreams to Reality

Arlene Rose Designs is taking our Pinterest page and turning it into a dream, we are so excited to be working with her and her team!
  • Liz
    Liz J. Married on 07/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Captured my flower inspiration!

Exactly what I pictured for my wedding flowers!
  • Mayra
    Mayra Married on 01/31/2020

My dream flowers!

We LOVED all of the flowers! Ashley saw my vision perfectly and I can't thank her enough. My bouquet was beautiful. It's been almost two week since my wedding and my bouquet still looks great. She just did such an amazing job!
    Kayla D. Married on 01/10/2020

Wedding Bouquet & Boutinere

Beautiful arrangements made! Ashley was super easy to work with and nailed our vision with ease!
    Kathrine S. Married on 01/02/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful job and great value

Ashley did a beautiful job with my flowers and worked within my budget. Everything as promised, and couldn't have been happier for the big day. She also worked with me to create budget centerpieces that looked awesome and were very affordable.
    Courtney B. Married on 02/08/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy to work with and very talented.

I asked Ashley to create centerpieces for my event and she exceeded my expectations. I received numerous compliments how beautiful they were and where they could order one. I will definitely use her again.
  • Kacie
    Kacie Married on 09/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Honest, knowledgeable, and overall AMAZING!

Look no further for the BEST florist for whatever event is in front of you. Ashley goes above and beyond to make absolutely sure everything is just the way you want it. Even if you don’t know what you want, she has the experience and creative eye to make it perfect!
    Jill M. Married on 02/18/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Arlene Rose - spectacular!!!

I loved working with Ashley. I had a specific theme in mind and she exceeded every expectation. She met with my Mom and I and was well-prepared after our initial phone call. I had a specific budget in mind and she gave me the most bang for my buck. I specifically wanted a red and white theme as my date was a couple of days after Valentine’s Day.

As this was my second marriage to my college sweetheart I wanted to incorporate my family in the process. We chose red and white roses, calla lilies, white hydrangea, and lots of fresh greenery.

Ashley was super easy to work with and ensured that my flowers were gorgeous, affordable, fresh, and exactly what I asked for!

I highly recommend her and refer her to friends and family often.
  • Laura
    Laura H. Married on 10/24/2015

Best ever!!!

As soon as I got engaged I started looking at pictures to figure out what our perfect wedding would look like. I found pictures of beautiful flower arrangements that I wanted to have at our wedding. When I showed the pictures to one flower company I could not believe how much the flower arrangements cost and realized that price was way outside my budget. That is when I found Arlene Rose Designs. Ashley spent the time to go through each flower that was in the arrangements and found ones that looked similar and that were in season therefore lowering the cost. I was so happy that I was going to get the flowers that I envisioned for our big day. The day of our wedding I walked into the venue and was blown away. It was everything I dreamt it would be and so much more! I would definitely recommend Arlene Rose Designs to everyone!!
  • Whitney
    Whitney H. Married on 06/28/2015

Amazing flowers for my Pacific Northwest Wedding

Asphley at Arlene Rose did the flowers for my wedding in the Seattle area and they were absolutely perfect. I had a small informal wedding in the Olympic National Forest and Ashley did a great job of creating arrangements and bouquets that complemented the natural beauty of the venue and fit my budget. Ashley listened to what I wanted and was able to exceed all expectations I had with her simple, natural, and elegant designs. I would highly recommend Ashley for your wedding or other floral arrangement needs.
    Marissa C. Married on 03/13/2021
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful Florist

Very professional, helpful, and kind! Ashley was wonderful; she listened to what I wanted, made suggestions, and delivered the most BEAUTIFUL bouquet. It couldn't have been more perfect! I'd be happy to do business with Arlene Rose Designs again for any floral needs in the future. Highly recommend!
  • Joanna
    Joanna Married on 02/22/2020
    1.4 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating

Costco had better quality

At first everything was great, she seemed nice and helpful and even gave me a refund when I was told by the venue that I couldn't use and outside florist besides their vendor. But 2 days before my wedding, she was the ONLY problem that caused me stress! All the other vendors were helping me fix the problems and worry she caused me. I DO NOT recommend them at all! Very poor communication, I guess she already got paid so she didn't have to even try.

I emailed her 3 weeks before my wedding, inquiring about the flowers for the cake. I informed her the date the baker needed the flowers, which was 2 days before the wedding. We set a date and time to have them picked up by my uncle. The day he picked it up, my cousin sent me pictures and I was only given 8 roses for a 4 tier cake. The baker called me with concern stating with his experience that he knows they will not last and that for the size of the cake there is no way the amount provided would even look good on one tier. Costco saved the day for me, and they quality was better than hers for 3 full bouquets for 40!! The baker even waited for me late because he felt pity for me! He said in all his years he has never had a florist give less than 12 flowers! I saw the flowers and they were practically wilting, I understand there are blemishes, but it was every single one of the 8 flowers that looked terrible.

When I emailed her asking why she provided such a small amount, she said I didn't provide her any inspiration photo or size to go by, so she went with her own judgment. No apology. I informed her to refer back to when I first hired her, I provided her everything! A picture of the actual cake, the colors of the icing, the number of tiers, the color flowers I would like, the type of roses. I answered all the questions she asked me for the flowers for the cake, and she didn't ask anything else so I assumed she had what she needed from me.

She then replied stating that the inspiration photo didn't have flowers on it. Okay first she says I didn't send her an inspiration photo, but then says the inspiration photo I sent didn't have flowers on it. I sent her the actual cake for size and dimension, and from that point she didn't inquire about anything else for it.

I am not picky about the design, I just told her things I know I didn't want, which was minor amount of greenery, I didn't want it to look like Christmas, and more lush, which I mentioned in our video chat previously, and trusted her professional judgment to guide me since this is her job daily! It's not like it's her job to decorate the cake, but just to provide some nice flowers and she failed at that!!!

My bouquet was ugly too, I told her I didn't want a lot of greenery, and I sent her an inspiration photo, and she did exactly what I told her I didn't want.

I told her about the flowers for the cake 3 weeks in advance, so why not ask me any questions within those 3 weeks? Why just assume?

She eventually apologized,..but right after the apology, her next sentence is still seeming to blame me for not informing her on things that I didn't even know she needed from me. She didn't even follow up on the day of the wedding for anything! How unprofessional. The quality and communication was terrible, and I hated the feeling of concern for an ugly bouquet 2 days before my wedding.
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message