66 Reviews for Arlen Music Productions

Liability Insurance (1)
66 Arlen Music Productions Reviews

We had the Velocity band within Arlen Music productions as our wedding band, and I can't imagine having a better wedding band! The 3 singers are absolutely incredible! The flow of the night was flawless, and they sounded amazing. I have gotten SO MANY compliments on this band choice. My guests had an absolute BLAST because of how they entertained SO HARD all night! They have an incredible range for the types of music that they can perform and their energy is amazing. They were great to work with! There were SO many people on the dance floor all night for every song which is an achievement!!!

Profile Picture Blaine , 8/25/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

We recently had Velocity play at our wedding. Wow is all I have to say! Our guests danced from the start until the band ended. They were polished and professional, not to mention really, really good! Awesome night! Awesome band!

Profile Picture Jill, 7/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

We hired Entourage (part of Ken Arlen Orchestra) for our wedding day. This band literally ROCKED. Aside from getting married, the band was the best part of the day. After the wedding, we were approached by countless people about the band and saying that this was the best wedding band they had seen.

Entourage was great to work with (Leslie is there point person and AWESOME). They coordinated with our venue without a hitch and learned several songs to play at the reception. Absolutely extraordinary and a no-brainer for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

They say the 5 most important things for a wedding are inviting the right guests, selecting the perfect venue, serving great food and drinks, choosing an exceptional photographer, and most importantly the perfect entertainment. If you want the very best entertainment for your wedding there is only one band to select and that’s Entourage out of Chicago with Arlen Music Productions. With Entourage you not only get a great band but you get two incredible singers and entertainers in Leslie and Jerome. But the very best thing you get is a terrific band leader and the very best MC money can buy in Leslie Hunt! Our daughter’s wedding was at Notre Dame and we live in Atlanta and even though her band is out of Chicago communication was always very easy. In addition, Leslie always had great ideas leading up to the wedding and we ended up using all of her suggestions! Lastly, even though we had a small hiccup during the evening Leslie was always in total control and as the Father of the Bride you could not have asked for more. If you want an exceptional 8- piece band with a large playlist that appeals to all ages led by a classy young woman look no further. You just can’t do any better than Entourage for your event!

Profile Picture Jim, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

We were nervous about hiring a band for our recent wedding at the Harold Washington Library, as we had heard that the acoustics could be a little tricky in the Winter Garden. However, from our very first meeting with David Sherman from Front of House, we knew that we didn't need to be nervous any more. When we asked David if he had played at the HWL, he said that he had, and before we could even ask our question about the acoustics, he followed with, "It can be a tricky venue, but we've played it enough that we've figured how out to rock it."

And rock it they did. Front of House was INCREDIBLE. From helping us choose our processional music to playing the Cantina Song from Star Wars during dinner, to keeping the dance floor rocking, everything they did was absolutely amazing. Our guests kept asking us who our band was, and both the older and younger crowds said that the band was one of their favorite parts of the wedding. We couldn't agree more - from our first dance as a married couple to the last dance of the evening, David Sherman and Front of House were amazing.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Band

Indigo was absolutely incredible at our wedding reception! They played a wonderful variety - pop, older hits, etc. They even learned a song we requested for our entrance. We had so many amazing comments from our guests - I can't wait to see them perform again. Dan the bandleader was great to meet with ahead of time and set up a wonderful timeline for the evening which definitely set the tone. Couldn't have been happier!

Profile Picture Vijaya, 12/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Of the vendors I worked with for my wedding, this is the only review I am writing the following day. We were blown away with Indigo: they energized the crowd from the moment our folks walked into the reception hall. Dan, the band leader, worked with us beforehand to understand us as a couple, what we liked, what our friends would like, what we were looking for in our event. During our wedding they played new music that old folks loved and old music that young folks loved--my bride's maid of honor entered on a Dre beat and our aunts an uncles danced until the band stopped playing.

Indigo's musicians were absolutely top notch, and the singers sounded authentic singing every style. We loved every bit of their work and would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Wendy , 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Ken Arlen Evolution completely ROCKED it at our recent wedding. Even with incredibly high expectations given feedback we'd heard, we were totally blown away.

Caitlin Simone & crew took the time to meet with us, really understand our musical preferences, learn a few favorite songs, and understand the meaning behind some of our "must plays".

They had so much energy and enthusiasm, not to mention raw talent. I could not peel myself off of the dance floor, and neither could most of our guests. I'd recommend them to anyone, and book them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Colleen, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We went into our wedding being a little nervous about if people would dance and if the dance floor would be empty. If only we had known how incredibly talented, fun, energetic and amazing every member of Indigo is--we could have spent our time way less stressed. They were FANTASTIC. Our huge dance floor was packed the entire night with people young and old. Two days later we are still getting texts about how good they were. I can not rave about them enough. They read a crowd perfect, play to a crowd and truly are having as much fun as the crowd. Their talent is unreal and I'm so grateful they spent the night entertaining us!

Profile Picture Jeannie, 7/15/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

My wife and I booked Front of House for our wedding ceremony and reception and, as always, they exceeded all expectations. Band leader David Sherman made the entire experience easy for us, from the planning to the evening of the event. Arlen's staff is professional and responsive, and were a pleasure to work with. David clearly has a lot of experience, and made intuitive suggestions on music and how best to arrange the evening. He even took it upon himself to help coordinate all of the relevant vendors with the band to make sure everything went as smoothly as possible.

And, of course, the music was amazing. The dance floor was always packed with guests of all ages, and every song we didn't specifically request matched our tastes perfectly. Even songs that weren't a part of their rotation sounded like they'd been playing them for years, and the custom arrangement of the song for our first dance was phenomenal. My wife and I realized fairly late in the evening that we hadn't been to the bar even once, as we had never left the dance floor once the party started.

We have nothing but praise for Front of House. All of our guests had a fantastic time, and *everyone* complimented us on the band. This is the third time that our family has booked Front of House for a wedding, and we'd gladly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Justin, 7/7/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

My husband and I booked Velocity for our wedding on June 17th at Morgan Manufacturing, and we cannot say enough wonderful things about Erik (band leader) and the entire band! From the beginning of our interaction, communication was clear and constant, and Erik dedicated time and effort into making sure that the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception was what we had in mind. We had a few special requests for songs for our processional, recessional and first dance/parent dances, and Erik and the band arranged the songs for us as part of our contract (at no additional charge). When we booked the band, we were a bit nervous because we only saw the promotional video on their site, and since they are a wedding band, it is not appropriate to go to others' weddings to see them play live. However, I think we both agree that they were even BETTER than the video on the site, as evidenced by people on the dance floor the entire night! The party never thinned out, and this was in large part to how amazing Velocity was. Several of our guests commented on how great they were, and friends of ours even inquired with Erik about playing at their wedding in Madison next year! We had a specific list of songs we wanted played, not played, and songs we were indifferent about (based on their song list), and they listened to our requests and did a wonderful job at keeping the music varied, and keeping the party going. I cannot recommend them enough- they truly rocked!

Profile Picture carey, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Caitlin and the Evolution Orchestra performed at our wedding on 5/28/17. We continue to receive rave reviews from friends and family (of all ages!). We thought that the band would make the party and Caitlin and team blew us away. They learned new songs for the event and all throughout the planning process they were professional, responsive and creative. So much fun to work with. Thanks to Caitlin and team for everything - the dance floor was full the entire evening and friends from across the country are still sending compliments our way!

Profile Picture Jodi, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

We could not be happier that we chose to go with Leslie and Entourage for our wedding band. Even before the night was over, I had people in my ear from every angle telling me how amazing the band was. Leslie sat down with us a month or two before the wedding and helped us plan out a timeline that worked within our constraints, and we were happy to have her expertise in the general flow of a reception. Their song catalog is extensive, and they played every song with confidence and grace. The night of the wedding, she was totally in control, kept the dance floor packed the entire night, and made us feel completely at ease. There is literally nothing we would have changed about the band.

We admit that we were quite nervous choosing to go with a band over a DJ, but after spending the night with Entourage, we are 100% confident we made the right choice.

Profile Picture Igor, 5/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We LOVE Entourage! From our meeting with Leslie to our wedding reception, everything was great. Our wedding guests had a great time and people (even our reception coordinator) are still talking about the dance floor being full all night. We would recommend Entourage to anyone looking to hire a band. Leslie, Jerome, and everyone in Entourage, thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Susan, 3/26/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

From almost the opening songs our guests were coming up to us and commenting so positively on the music. Leslie Hunt was the leader and her energy and voice is outstanding. Leslie told us at the meeting we had in their office well before the wedding date that she would "read" the crowd and adjust for them was spot on. She and the band had everyone on the dance floor all night. While our daughter and future son in law picked the music from a 5 page list, the performance from the band made the evening very special. Leslie set the itinerary for the evening but also was very accommodating to switch some things for our personal preference. What a performance they provided and a pleasure to have Entourage perform at our daughter's wedding.

Profile Picture Bruce, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had the pleasure of having Entourage play at our wedding on 12.31.16. All I can say is; WOW. From 6:30pm-1am, it was non-stop great music. After dinner the dance floor was full the ENTIRE time! I don't think I've ever been to a wedding where I've seen that to that extent. The band's energy was so contagious and every single person in Entourage is extremely talented. I can't tell you how many times people told us that night and after the wedding how incredible the band was. Leslie, the lead singer was perfect to work with. She knows exactly how to pick songs that will all blend into the next one and was on spot with everything. I would recommend Entourage to any and everyone!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/31/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

We could not have been happier working with Front of House and David Sherman. Throughout the entire evening, all of our guests were thoroughly enjoying themselves and out on the dance floor, both young and old. Front of House does an amazing job of mixing in wedding classics with newer age songs, which keeps all guests in high spirits during the night. Even the music played during the cocktail hour and dinner was perfect. We also had some pretty specific special requests, which they took the time to learn and absolutely nail! The band truly sounds like the original version of every song that they play. At the end of the evening, they performed a special tribute and asked our guests to form a circle around us as we danced to close out the evening, it was a moment we will never forget. David even took the time to find us during the evening and make sure we were comfortable with the flow and timing of the night. We received many compliments after our wedding, but everyone mentioned the awesome band!

Profile Picture Matthew, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

In short, Entourage absolutely killed it. They made our wedding the best night of our lives. From the initial discussions with Mike, through scheduling the night with Leslie, all the way through the night of the wedding, Arlen was incredibly easy to work with and helpful the entire process. They were always responsive and communicative, responding quickly whenever we needed anything. And Leslie was incredibly professional and still made the planning part fun, and stress free.

The night of the wedding, they played beautifully through the ceremony and during cocktail hour and dinner, setting the tone for a meaningful and fun night. Leslie's experience informed some of her recommendations, which helped make our night unforgettable. From the moment the first song played and the dance floor opened, the party never stopped. The band brought such high energy and incredible enthusiasm that literally every single guest was on the dance floor. Uncles, aunts, grandma. An hour into dancing, I went to the lobby bar to get a drink and it was completely empty. Everyone was dancing and we give all the credit to Leslie and her band at Arlen, Entourage.

If we were planning another wedding (and thankfully we're not) we would put Entourage first on our list to book. We don't have enough great things to say about them and couldn't recommend them any more. They're perfect.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Wow, we LOVE Front of House! The band was better than we could have dreamed and we had so many compliments through the night. David Sherman is FANTASTIC and read the dance floor perfectly. I could not recommend this band more highly and am hoping to have any excuse in the future to hire them again.

Profile Picture User6920264, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Arlen, and particularly our band Velocity with bandleader, Erik, made our wedding so magical!! It was a dream come true, and everything was absolutely perfect. Coming from a family of musicians, I was hesitant at first to hire a live band and live musicians for our wedding ceremony. How could the band (Velocity) sound as good live as they do in a promotional video?! Well they certainly did, and even better in person! The musicians for the ceremony were wonderful, also. Very professional. I listened to so many out of tune versions of "Pachelbel's canon" from various groups online, and Arlen's musicians were top notch.

Little did I know when I was initially beginning the wedding planning process how big of an impact the music, and the bandleader have on the wedding. Erik organized our evening down to the greatest detail, really taking note of everything we wanted (no easy task!) He then executed everything perfectly. Erik was so laid back, kind, and easy to work with. He remembered everything we had told him we wanted, which is the sign of a true professional.

Arlen (and particularly the band, Velocity, in our case) made our wedding better than we could've imagined. The musicians were incredible.. all so talented. The atmosphere they created was a true dance party, and everyone was on their feet the entire night. We've been to so many weddings where the music just falls flat, and the vibe of the evening with it. There was no lull or awkward moments of an empty dance floor...they understand the pace and mix of songs to keep everyone up and having a great time (guests from all generations!). We got so many comments and compliments on the band, and everyone told us they had the time of their lives (including us!) Truly, it was spectacular. We couldn't be happier with how things went, and strongly recommend this band and company for anyone planning a wedding.

There are many bands to choose from in the Chicago area, but they are not all alike!! Velocity is a kill

Profile Picture User4960858, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Front of House truly made my wedding one to remember. Working with the band could not have been easier, which was refreshing considering all the stress that comes with organizing a reception. Meeting with Mike was a lot of fun, and got me and my husband very excited for the reception. Also, there were some things that we were unsure of up until the last minute, but Mike could not have been more accommodating. The band is so talented, and played songs from a great selection. The singers blew the crowd out of the water. What really stuck with me? When the band took a quick break, the dance floor didn't empty. Everyone stayed! They waited for the band to come back, and there was no room left on the dance floor because they kept the crowd going and the party would not stop as long as they were playing. There is no other band to consider.

Profile Picture User7019061, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

We worked with Entourage for our September 2015 wedding and they were fabulous! We wanted to make sure that our guests had a great time and enjoyed the celebration and with very little direction from my husband and myself they were able to make it happen. Our dance floor was packed the entire evening! They were so great that night, that a couple at our wedding is bringing Entourage in as the band for their daughters wedding in Pittsburg next summer. I would highly recommend working with them!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/12/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

ENTOURAGE!! Choosing Entourage as our band for our reception was hands down the best decision that we made!!! They were INCREDIBLE!! Our wedding was over one month ago and our guests are still calling to say how amazing they were. Our dance floor was packed the entire night. My husband and I never left the dance floor because we were having so much fun.

Leslie Hunt is not only an amazing vocalist, but she is a dream to work with! When we met with her before the reception she had so many amazing ideas and knew exactly what she was doing. She did a wonderful job leading the entire night and made sure that everything ran smoothly. She worked so well with all of our other vendors and we cannot thank her enough for all of her hard work. Entourage knew exactly what music to play to keep the dance floor jam packed all night long. Jerome was incredible too! He invited myself and all of my bridesmaids up to the stage during one of the songs and it is something that we will all remember forever! We all had a blast!

If you are looking for a band at your wedding, which I highly suggest, you have to choose Entourage. If you want to have a blast at your wedding and if you want your guests to have a blast at your wedding, you have to choose Entourage. They are, without a doubt, the best decision that you will make for your reception. They are incredible and we are SO beyond happy with our decision :)!!

Profile Picture Grace, 7/18/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

Entourage MADE our wedding! If you're looking for a band - look no further. Literally our guests were chanting for more after they announced it was the last song. Leslie was amazing to work with - so chill and helpful - especially given we were planning the wedding from North Dakota. She even executed a surprise song that my husband and his groomsmen danced too! We also wanted a few of our musical friends to join with the band at certain points and she made it happen. Truly the best and most memorable parts of our wedding were thanks to Entourage. Not only were they amazing to work with - but INCREDIBLY talented. My husband and I are musicians, so our standards are high - but Entourage exceeded our standards - by miles! Book them before it's too late!!!

Profile Picture User5386349, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

Arlen Music's Skyline band was amazing. They were the perfect size to fit our budget and we could customize to add an additional instrument if needed.
Caitlin kept the whole crowd on their feet and even came into the crowd and sang with my mom. It was AMAZING!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/25/14, 7 Reviews