Arkansas Pro Dj's Reviews

19 | Beebe, AR

19 Reviews for Arkansas Pro Dj's

19 Arkansas Pro Dj's Reviews

Alicia · Married on 04/23/2016

Bobby Riley was our DJ for Prom and he was terrific. We had some last minute change of plans and he rolled right on with us and it turned out just fantastic. The kids only complaint about their prom has been it wasn't long enough and that wasn't Bobby's fault! Lol I'm really hoping we can have him again next year.

• Dezarae & Richard

Dezarae · Married on 06/22/2014

Bobby was incredible! He treated my wedding like it was his own! He was always a phone call away and very helpful! If you want the BEST (who doesn't?) then you MUST call Bobby Riley! He did a fantastic job juggling everything. And when at last minute I realized that my pastor was unavailable...of course bobby came to the rescue because hes also ORDAINED! (: Hes incredible!

Bobby was fun, knowledgable & interactive! He orchestrated the event seamlessly! He tailored the music to the crowd so well that really no one had to even request any songs specifically! Thank you Bobby for making our big day so memorable!

Kelle · Married on 05/11/2013

Bob was GREAT! Thank YOU so much for helping make Stephanie & Zach's wedding day FANTASTIC!

sondra · Married on 03/30/2013

Arkansas pro Dj's is beyond amazing!!!! They are trully the fun people!!

Laura · Married on 06/02/2012

AR pro djs did an awesome job at our wedding!! He was very professional and helped everything go smoothly. It was like we had a wedding coordinator and dj all in one. Our reception was the best all because of his great, unique ideas. Thanks so much Bobby!!!!!

Kathy · Married on 05/19/2012

I would highly recommend Arkansas Pro DJs! I am still getting compliments on how awesome our reception was because of the music, up lighting, and the photo booth! You will not be disappointed! =D

Telara · Married on 03/25/2012

WoW!! Arkansas Pro Djs, went above and beyond the call of duty! During our initial meeting, they provided not only song recommendations for the reception, but small details that gave our reception a special touch. On the big day, all of the details were executed perfectly!! Even down to the lighting!! I could not have asked for a better dj!!

Clay · Married on 03/09/2012

As a wedding professional and DJ for 14 years there is one extremely hard thing to choose and that is your DJ. I thought long and hard about who I wanted to ask to be my Disc Jockey and Emcee. Of course, I also had to get my wife's approval! lol! I'm truly happy that my good friend drove four hours and took two days of his busy schedule to come and entertain our friends and family. He transformed our decor of our room with beautiful shades of purple washes on the walls. He keeped our guests on the feet at all times!

I promise you this... It is very hard to find someone that will do what you do as perfect and as smooth as you would do on your wedding. Take this from a vendor you won't be disappointed in Bobby and his team at Arkansas Pro DJs.

Thank you again for helping us and being a huge part of our wedding. Couldn't ask for a better friend and entertainer.

Clay Moore
    Owner. Entertainment Director
    Moore Music Entertainment
    Mobile DJ Service & Photo Booth Rental
    Mount Pleasant, Tx
    903.563.0505 | www.mooremusicdj.com

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/11/2011

There is SO MUCH I could say about Bobby and his team. They are wonderful, amazing, talented and great folks. My day would not have been complete without them and all the extra things they do to make sure it goes on without a hitch. They truly make your night memorable not only for you as the bride / groom but for all of your guests as well.

Allie · Married on 09/17/2011

Arkansas Pro Dj's is by far the best decision I made in the entire wedding!! Great people!! Mr. Riley said he would take care of us and that is exactly what he did. The best entertainer in the DJ business!

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2011

Arkansas Pro DJ's did an excellent job at our wedding! I am so glad they were there to make the wedding and reception run smoothly! All of our guests were very impressed with them as welll! The lighting at the reception was awesome!

Daniel · Married on 07/19/2010

Bobby was just great....he helped make our day so special...he diffentaly went above and beyond what he had to do and I am so glad we choose him for our special day. Anyone looking for someone to make thier wedding just amazing needs to give him a call

Sherri · Married on 07/19/2010

Bobby did an amazing Job!!

DeAnna · Married on 05/05/2012

I knew I wanted a dj at my wedding reception but was skeptic on the other services. By the end of my wedding night I was so happy I had Arkansas pro dj do my wedding. They made my guests feel involved everyone had fun, an I'm still getting compliments like "that was the best wedding ever" "I wish I would have gotten a dj for our wedding" "that was the most fun I've ever had" an that was my goal for my wedding! Super pleased with Arkansas pro dj!!!

Mimi · Married on 03/31/2012

I can't imagine how I would have pulled off my dream wedding in such a short amount of time without the help of Bobby! He even told me that I better not hesitate to call him while he was away on his vacation! How many service providers BEG you to call them while they're on vacation?! Bobby was very professional, attentive, and everyone at the wedding had so much fun, not to mention they all raved about him! Thank you, Bobby!

Tim · Married on 10/09/2011

Wow. I recommend Arkansas Pro Dj's it's like taking a wedding and making it "Dancing With the Stars"!

Vanessa · Married on 03/16/2013

Bobby did a wonderful job providing everything we discussed prior to the wedding. He was very helpful in helping with the timeline for the ceremony and was very helpful in providing me with drafts and visualizations of our monogram for approval. He also made changes the day of the wedding when I was not satisfied with something. Overall, he and his team did a wonderful job with making sure lighting was how I wanted it, music was how I wanted it, and that the photobooth was working properly. He made sure the day ran smoothly and was always making sure that everything was to my liking and checking to see if I needed anything. Did a great job. The only thing that I would recommend to others having a reception in which most of your guest are from out of town is to coordinate a timeline in which activities you want your guests to see are early on in the order of events rather than later because we has several guests who needed to get back on the road since we had an evening wedding. Overall, great job. Would use again.

Tessa · Married on 07/05/2014

3.6
      3.5

Loved the variety of music, kept the party going. Had great ideas to offer for the reception to switch it up some. overall I would say it was very great and well organized.
    The only constructive criticism would be to coordinate with the photographer better. I felt like I was being pulled left and right by the DJ and photographer. With them both wanting to do it there own way, and if the DJ and photographer has their own differences go to someone in the wedding party to ask questions and make decisions not the bride or groom. The last thing we need on our special day is to be stressed on making decisions for them. Stay professional and keep the issues between the two parties. Would high suggest to sync schedules of the DJ and photographer to know what each one has planned and be able to work around that. Thank you for everything!