23 Reviews for Arkansas' Most Wanted DJ

Flat Screen (1)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)
22 Arkansas' Most Wanted DJ Reviews

DJ RoRo and Gee were fantastic. They kept the party going from start to finish and went above and beyond my expectations. Would highly recommend them for any function.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Gee was professional from start to finish. We were very satisfied with their service! My guests especially loved the photo booths. It is a must have!! We would definitely recommend him and his team to anyone!

Profile Picture Angel, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Karaoke, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We loved having Arkansas' most wanted DJ for our wedding, truly felt like they were glad to be part of our day, and not just doing it as a job!! Fairly priced, and kept the party going all night long, not only were the prepared and ready for the reception, they made it feel like an effortless thing for them to do it! So glad we choice them for our wedding!

Profile Picture Gerald, 4/29/17, 1 Review

He was great. Played amazing songs. Couldn't have been happier

Profile Picture Nick, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Please, Choose Arkansas Most Wanted DJ (Gee). I Highly recommend this DJ, as he has a great track record, and was highly recommended from a number of others, when we were researching for DJ services. Gee goes well beyond normal expectations of a DJ., as he drove all the way to San Antonio, TX, and did many things for us that I am confident that no other DJ would care or take the time out to do. Gee is very talented and has a large selection and variety of music, and his equipment is very up-to-date. He is also very professional, timely, affordable, and knows how to enliven your event. Gee is also very good with "Thinking on his feet", as he can adjust to various environments and situations, when things don't go as planned. Having a good DJ, can greatly impact your event, and I can only imagine what it would have looked like if Gee didn't bless us with his wise suggestions and bring up a lot of details that we wouldn't have thought of otherwise. Most DJ's (and just others in general) would have just showed up and played music, but Gee understood that the DJ and MC is usually a part of every portion of your event, and thus it is critical that the dj/mc are significantly involved in the planning of your event. Gee was DJ and MC for our wedding and reception, and without him, it would have been a whole different event. Everyone enjoyed themselves at the wedding, particularly the music, as not many people left until the very end, and remained dancing (even the ones that didn't regularly dance- lol). The flow and sequencing of activities during the event, flowed primarily through the dj/mc, and was able to set a relaxing and enjoyable environment throughout the entire event. This allowed me and my wife to relax and enjoy our event, instead of running around taking care of certain things, or being worried that something was going to go wrong that he couldn't handle. He is a great DJ as my wife/family/friends all recommend Arkansas Most Wanted (Gee) without reservation.

Profile Picture Adam, 3/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Arkansas' Most Wanted DJ is the group for you!!! They are so professional and bring the fun to the party!!! They communicate well before during and after the party and bring the fun factor to every thing they do.

Profile Picture Kristy Jo, 2/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Everything they did was top notch. Can't say enough about Arkansas Most Wanted DJ, DJ RoRo or DJ Gee. They absolutely killed it!

Profile Picture Josh, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

They are very professional and made our day wonderful!! I couldn't have ask for anyone better. I definitely recommend them to everyone I know!! Our guest specifically complemented our Dj's. Thanks for making our day so specail!

Profile Picture User7137905, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We really wanted someone who could mix our style of music and MC our reception. When we met with RoRo to discuss music, we didn’t realize so much was involved with entertainment. He took his time to get to know us as a couple so he could incorporate our personalities into our reception. He made sure nothing went unsaid or unnoticed. He did an amazing job interacting with our guests throughout the evening. He certainly exceeded our expectations and we can not thank him enough. Well worth it! We had a priceless experience with Arkansas’ Most Wanted DJ RoRo!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 6/26/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The DJ was very professional and was GREAT to work with! Whenever I needed something he was available to help me out! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Cambree , 3/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Projector, Uplighting, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

We had such a great time at our wedding everything ran so smoothly thanks to our Dj!! Couldn't have asked for better.

Profile Picture mikayla, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

G was a pleasure to work with. From our initial meeting we knew that this was the guy that we wanted to be our DJ. He was extremely professional throughout the entire process. He showed up to the wedding early so we could discuss last minute details to ensure that everything went perfect. Our wedding was so much fun and it was really nice not having to worry that the music wasn't going to be right. So, if you want to save some time searching for a DJ I highly recommend Arkansas' Most wanted DJ.

Profile Picture Matt, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting

Gee and DJ Ro Ro was awesome. They were extremely professional and punctual. Even added in the fog machine which was a great touch. I could not have been happier it was definitely more than just deejay services it was a whole experience!

Profile Picture Laticha, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Your vision is very valued through out the experience. I felt very special that day with the cameras on me at all times. The DJ and his crew worked very hard to make the day special.

Profile Picture nicole, 8/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These are the best DJs you can get in Arkansas! They were super professional and extremely detailed with all of our needs. You're not just getting a DJ, you're getting a host for your event that can personalize it exactly to your needs. The lighting they provided really set the tone for the entire reception, and made it look romantic and beautiful. Book these guys! You will NOT be disappointed.

Profile Picture User5479915, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very professional! Mr. Reed made sure he kept in contact with us. I love how he has the website that enabled me to create my playlist and communicate with him. He provided my ceremony music and reception entertainment. Ask for the special perks..ie (the beautiful smoke scene). I would definitely recommend this DJ to others.

Profile Picture Triangelia , 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Great Service. Everyone was impressed

Profile Picture Robin, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Mr. Reed made our reception magical!! He is the best DJ ever!!!

Profile Picture Mrs. , 5/25/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Outstanding DJ service! Our expectation of a DJ has completely changed. These guys are extremely personable and professional. From our first meeting to the last song of the night, they completely catered to our vision. Words cannot describe how they made us feel during our reception, it was awesome! They were very detail oriented on things we never even considered that made a huge difference during our reception. Their expertise allowed us to experience priceless moments that money cannot buy and we will cherish forever. These guys are passionate and it shows. We are so glad we did not use an iPod for our entertainment. For a stress-free experience, we highly recommend Arkansas’ Most Wanted DJ!

Profile Picture Jason, 4/19/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This is from Shantel and Michael we enjoyed Amwdj, at our reception. They played our Jamaican music and my husband and I had a blast they were very professional and involved on our big day.

Profile Picture Shantel, 3/15/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent service to the Bride. Responded to all requests promptly; sensitive to Groom's needs and provid d service above and beyond contractual obligations.

Profile Picture Toni, 6/2/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Gee was amazing! We are so thankful that he came into our lives and we are so thankful for all he did to make day special. He is great and goes above and beyond to satisfy the bride and groom!

Profile Picture Meyshana, 5/26/12, 1 Review