Arizona's Finest Catering Reviews

18 Reviews for Arizona's Finest Catering

• Y

Yesenia Brandner · Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding Reception

Arizona's Finest Catering amazed me and my family and friends by providing an excellent customer service experience. The food was delicious and the staff very friendly and responsive to our needs.
    We were showered with kindness. Our wedding was even better than expected because of the elegance of the white resine chairs, 60"-round tables, and full length table cloths provided. Arizona's Finest Catering saved us when we no longer had a catering service five days before our wedding reception. We cannot be more grateful.
    If you want your event to be memorable, in every way, do not hesitate: hire the very best, hire Arizona's Finest Catering!

Sent on 11/24/2019
  • Tristen

Tristen · Married on 03/08/2019

Best customer service, yummiest food

Richard and his team were so amazing throughout the whole experience! Not only is his food the BEST TASTING food that I had in all of the tastings we went to, but he was so helpful through the whole wedding process. He was prompt, responsive, efficient on the day of, and he truly wants your day to be perfect!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Arizona's Finest Catering's reply:

My sincerest gratitude. It was such a pleasure being part of your event. You have a wonderful family and I'm glad we could be there for you.

Kristen · Married on 02/02/2019

Richard is such an amazing guy and he really wants your wedding to be the best that it can be. His presentation is amazing, his food was famous!

Jeanette and Richard were so very professional and they worked hard at making everything look like I spent a ton of money.

Richard is reasonable and works with all budgets.

I look forward to working with him at other gatherings I put together.

Sent on 12/18/2012

Angelica · Married on 04/20/2018

Richard is the owner and made this experience so easy. He patiently answered all of my questions and had no problem with my husband's allergies to certain foods. He went above and beyond to come up with a wonderful menu in our budget. The buffet table was set up beautifully and the food was amazing! I will definitely use Arizona's Finest Catering again. (His caprese appetizer is divine!)

Sent on 01/17/2017

Brooke · Married on 11/10/2017

Arizonas finest catering catered my wedding. Richard was great to work with. I wanted to do classy Mexican Food because Mexican food is my favorite. That isn't easy and he nailed it. I also could tell he loved what he does and really is a master in his profession. I made a good decision on this one!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Arizona's Finest Catering's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to be part of your event. It was such a pleasure, my staff and I are still talking about it. Tell everyone I said hi. Congratulations to you.

Charity · Married on 03/25/2017

I honestly and truly could not possibly be happier with AFC! Richard was amazing from start to finish. He was attentive and willing to lend a helping hand in any way he could. He made excellent recommendations and truly came with a lot of knowledge and expertise. I was fortunate enough to enjoy AFC's food at my cousin's wedding and I absolutely had to have them for mine. I was truly moved by the work they did and their set up is beautiful. I will absolutely be using their services again for my events in AZ.

Sent on 03/30/2017
  • User7921006 · event on: 03/15/2017

Arizona's Finest Catering was selected to cater "Celebrating Chandler's Finest," the Police Department's Annual Awards Ceremony. Richard was passionate and professional in his preparation and presentation. Those in attendance were very pleased with the delicious Italian dinner, with the clever individual appetizers and desserts, and with the efficiency and friendliness of the staff. We were so pleased to be able to use this local, family-owned business for our signature event.

Sent on 03/18/2017

Laurie · Married on 10/11/2014

Our family went to a wedding last November in which the bride and groom used Arizona's Finest Catering, and the food was wonderful. So when our daughter got engaged we were definitely going check them out. We were going to have italian food so we planned a tasting with Richard. From the moment we stepped inside to start the meeting, he knew his stuff. You felt like you are in a fine restaurant. We choose meat lasagna and baked chicken penne pasta. The meal also comes with a salad and bread stick. I am sure we would have paid at least double the total amount had we chosen someone else. We also choose to have fresh fruit and cheese appetizers for our guest since it would be at least an hour before the bride and groom would be able to come inside for the reception. The evening was wonderful, plenty of food, servers where dressed professionaly, and Richard keeps everything moving smoothly thru out the evening. He serves the guests of honor first, then moves on to the family before having the other guests served. Everybody still says how gretat the food was, we know we made a GREAT choice by choosing Arizona's Finest Catering. Price, professionalism, and presentation, all together in one package. Check them out for your next small or large gathering, we had 200 guests. they show up at the appointed time, set up, and even clean up the tables before leaving, it made the evening run so smoothly. Will be recommending them to any all all my friens and family in the future. Thanks Arizona's Finest Catering for all your great service, our daughter had the weeding of her dreams!!

Sent on 11/28/2014

Megan · event on: 06/14/2014

Richard at Arizona's Finest Catering did a wonderful job catering our backyard family celebration for 45 people. Richard was in communication for several weeks prior to our event and made some great suggestions based on what I wanted for the party. The food was wonderful and we had plenty to go around. It was clear that Richard cared about my party and he went out of his way to include extras that made the party special.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Stephanie · Married on 02/01/2014

I was amazed how inexpensive Arizona's Finest Catering was. Richard provided exquisite service for our event. I was ecstatic how elegant a delicious everything turned out. I have recommended Arizona's Finest Catering to all my friends and will definitely be calling him for my parent's 50th anniversary.

Sent on 05/02/2014

Michelle · event on: 11/24/2013

I hired Arizona's Finest Catering for my parents 40th wedding anniversary. The level of service was impeccable. Our celebration was for approximately 120 people. They arrived on time, the food and presentation was beautiful and there was enough food for our guests to go back for seconds. Not only that they color coordinated their layout to match with our color scheme. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and without a doubt hire them again. Arizona's Finest Catering definitely lives up to their word. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Leticia · Married on 11/02/2013

Arizona's Finest Catering is a great company to use for any event. They are very professional and willing to work with you! I have already recommended them to a friend. :)

Sent on 02/07/2014
  • User3911494 · event on: 10/12/2013

Great quality for the price, great service and was very happy overall. Will definitely use in the future for other events.

Sent on 02/17/2014

Melissa · Married on 07/19/2013

Arizona's Finest Catering did an excellent job catering my wedding. Their staff was professional & generous. I recommend them to anyone who has catering needs.

Sent on 02/06/2014

Martha · event on: 12/22/2012

The services were excellent. Food was delicious! And they were more than willing to accommodate a gluten-free menu.

Sent on 02/17/2014

Kristen · Married on 10/25/2014

Richard and his team did a fantastic job catering for our wedding! We got in touch with him because we wanted an alternative to the usual steak and chicken reception meal. He invited us to his house for the tasting and we were sold immediately. We ordered green chili enchiladas and beef machaca with rice, beans and tortillas and everything he served us was delicious!! Two weeks before the event he got in touch with us to organize a meeting at the venue with all the other vendors to nail down all the timing details which was greatly appreciated. On the day of he and his team arrived early to set up and decorate the buffet table and lay out all the chargers at each place setting. During cocktail hour they served all our guests with individual portions of chips and salsa and once we were ready to serve dinner, Richard personally brought the head table, parents and grandparents their meals, even though we were doing it buffet-style. His servers were super efficient handling the buffet line, the portions were a great size and there was still enough for people to have seconds. They also took care of cleaning off the tables as people finished eating so we didn't have to worry about anything looking messy during the wedding. I would definitely recommend him for anyone looking for awesome quality Mexican food! :)

Sent on 11/21/2014

Amber · Married on 03/04/2017

3.5

Always really easy to work with. Amazing food. Reached out to us with suggestions due to the weather warming up. Brought up the idea of coffee for our guests for desert. Amazing people. All of our guests said that the food was easily the best they've had. Great fees. Richard is amazing. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 03/22/2017

MaryAnn · event on: 08/23/2014

My first experience with this catering company and I was overwhelmed by the service. Richard is most personable, provides excellent service and the food was gourmet excellent. I will definitely use his services again.

Sent on 08/29/2014