Arizona's DJ Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

Arizona's DJ Entertainment 1

Kevin Hostert · Married on 11/03/2018

Awesome & Accommodating DJ

Los did a great job for us. He coordinated the dances exactly as we wanted and also worked with the band to plan their break and ensure the crowd stayed energized the entire night. Fantastic job and fun to work with! Thanks for making our big day that much more special!

• Gaites

Gaites · Married on 08/30/2018

Best DJ in town!

Jerry had been our DJ and we couldn’t have asked for anything more. It was because of him we got to enjoy our reception. He brought life to the party and took away the awkwardness of trying to start things. Can’t recommend them enough.

Summer · Married on 06/23/2018

Ask as many questions or advice as you need, they did a wonderful job of helping us through the stressful wedding planning process!

Amber · Married on 02/18/2018

Thank you to our DJ Jerry, for making our wedding the absolute best! He kept everyone dancing all night long by playing music for everyone's taste. He did a wonderful job of communicating with us throughout our planning months to make sure he had everything right. He made our entire wedding day flow and created a fun atmosphere. We especially loved the end of the night, we were able to share a last dance, group hug, and take a group picture. That is something that I don't see many DJs do that makes you all unique! Definitely a picture I will keep forever! Thank you again!

Arizona's DJ Entertainment 2
  • Dulce

Dulce · Married on 09/23/2017

We worked with JD to set up a timeline and learn about which type of music we enjoy and wanted for the service. He has many tips and tricks and is willing to do what we want but will give advice if he doesn't think is ideal. For the event we had Gustavo. He is bilingual which allowed both sides of my family to understand him and he was amazing! We loved their DJ service and would definitely recommend them to anyone!!! Thank you Arizona's DJ Entertainment!!

Linda · Married on 09/23/2017

Couldn’t have been happier! The venue we chose was an all-inclusive and they provided Arizona’s DJ services with our package. Jerry was our DJ and he was fantastic! He listened to everything we wanted and had some good suggestions as well. We had some special requests that were important to us and he made it work. He definitely had his finger on the pulse and kept everyone dancing throughout the evening. He even got everyone on the dance floor and took a group shot that was absolutely awesome. Thank you, Jerry for a great evening!

Barbara · Married on 05/20/2017

We used this DJ for our daughters wedding. They were so nice to work with and very helpful on picking out the songs and to keep the flow of the wedding moving. Our guest had a blast with all the dancing. Thank you

Hope · Married on 02/11/2017

Our venue provided this dj with our all inclusive package and I've gotta say they definitely have the right place! We worked with Juanito and he was literally the best dj we have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. He was funny, professional and really got the crowd pumped! My maid of honor at our wedding liked him so much she plans on using him for her wedding next year. Once you first schedule a meeting with the company you will meet with the owner to go over your music selections. My husband and I had absolutely no idea what music to use for our wedding but the owner was patient and took his time with us and helped us choose great music. This place is wonderful and you will absolutely love working with them.

Emmy · Married on 11/26/2016

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! Arizona's DJ has got to be the best DJ company around. From the ceremony music to the reception everything was PERFECT! Prior to your first meeting, Jerry has you fill out paperwork, picking songs for everything you can think of for the wedding. When you meet, he will play the songs for you so that you can truly hear the line up before your big day. He is also AMAZING at helping make suggestions when you are stuck. DJ Mike was our DJ for the wedding, he truly knows how to get the party started. Throughout the wedding I had people coming up to me and asking me where I found our DJ because he was so amazing. At the end of the reception, they get the whole group together and take an awesome group shot. We paid thousands of dollars for our photography, but this has got to be my favorite shot of the whole wedding!!!

Alexis · Married on 10/07/2016

Our experience with Arizona's DJ Entertainment was phenomenal! They made planning the music for our wedding an easy process, and helped us pick a variety of songs. They are clearly a very knowledgeable company and really made sure they understood what kind of environment we wanted at our wedding, so that they could plan the music accordingly. Also, our event DJ was excellent. We received several compliments from our guests about him! My husband and I would highly recommend this company!!

• BabyDeer9

Fawn · Married on 04/08/2015

Jerry was fantastic! He listened to everything that we wanted. I had a few special requests throughout the night and he adapted and fulfilled all of them. He is so amazing and kept the dancing going all night.

• Z

Zach · Married on 04/04/2014

He went above and beyond to help pick out a great playlist and to help move the wedding along to make sure there were no awkward silences. I didn't think having a DJ would be so valuable, i am so happy i was wrong!
    The music was not too loud it was just right and he played the right songs at the right times. He did was great

Marisol · Married on 11/23/2013

The DJ was very helpful, always finding ways to accommodate us and our guests with great music

• Tricia

Tricia · Married on 06/09/2012

A 5-star rating just doesn't seem enough to really rate Jerry the DJ. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

He kept the life of the party rolling ALL night long. I thought for sure only my closest of friends would be out on the dance floor. I was more than wrong. My uncles, aunts, parents, GRANDPARENTS, all of them got to dancing! Jerry played a wide variety of music that everyone could enjoy. Everything was kid-friendly also...meaning no bad words or innuendos.

Jerry also kept the night running on a schedule. We had great compliments from all of our guests about how smooth everything went.

Seriously, I want to get married again (to Chris, of course!) just so Jerry can DJ for us again!

Paige · Married on 06/03/2012

Jerry was absolutely amazing and we were so happy that he was a part of such a special day for us. He was on point with everything and made it very personal and amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. You're the BOMB Jerry :) We love you !!!

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2012

Jerry is amazing! He was the DJ for our wedding at Villa Tuscana and he did a fantastic job. Our ceremony ended earlier than we planned and the guests and the wedding party arrived to the reception venue early. Jerry was there to make sure everything still went as planned for the reception. The first thing my dad said to me when we arrived at the venue was, "Jerry is awesome!" He made my husband and I feel so comfortable when we met with him to discuss music selections, and he kept the party going at the reception. Thank you Jerry!

Kaitlin · Married on 04/28/2012

I really loved their services. Our DJ did a great job.

Elizabeth · Married on 04/21/2012

Jerry was AMAZING! He can read a crowd life no one's business! We are SO glad we got to have him host/DJ our reception. The music was awesome, and we didn't really give him much to go by (i.e. at our meeting we told him we wanted top 40 hits). He made everything so beautiful at our ceremony, and helped us pick out some killer songs for some of the big events of the night (I wanna grow old with you - for the cake cutting, big pimpin - for the garter toss, move b*tch - for the bouquet toss, etc.). Without his help I feel like our wedding would have fallen flat. He took requests from our guests and knew when to transition to a different genre. Overall 100% happy with his performance. He helped pump up my bridal party for our big entrance, and even gave some pointers on what to do when we enter. He is quite a busy guy and emailed me the wrong itinerary once, but let me tell you - there is a REASON he is so busy, he's THAT great! Book him and you won't be disappointed, I know we aren't!

Keegan · Married on 04/20/2012

The DJ rocked. He did a great job keeping the gang going. We loved him so much that we gave him all the leftover food from the wedding. He was very detailed oriented and wanted to make sure we got everything we wanted. AMAZING!

Debbie · Married on 03/24/2012

Jerry did a wonderful job! He really kept the "party" going! He had such great ideas regarding the "grand entry" into the reception & it was such a hit! He is a seasoned DJ and knew all the best songs to play to keep the crowd happy & dancing! Thanks Jerry! Everyone had a fantastic time! Big thanks to Villa Tuscana for getting us together.

Kristin · Married on 03/10/2012

Jerry did an awesome job with keeping everything flowing throughout the reception. Our guests weren't much for dancing but Jerry kept everything going by varying between the different genres of music. Our guests kept commenting on how great the music was.

Thanks again for your help Saturday!

Analyn · Married on 02/25/2012

Jerry did a TREMENDOUSLY amazing job!!!!! All I have to say is that our ceremony started at 1:30, and open floor dancing started at about 5:30 and our wedding did not end until 11:30, not to mention everyone wanted to continue dancing, we could have done another 2 hours easily!!!! He kept the ball rolling all throughout the reception. He also kept my husband informed of what was to happen next. Jerry came through with all of my requests. When we did our introductions, we decided to have each bridesmaid and groomsman walk out to their own song that we associated specifically with them. It was a hit and Jerry did an amazing mix of all the songs for us. He played all the songs I requested and also did some last minute re-arranging for me to make it perfect. He played a lot of up to date music and transitioned them well throughout the night. Our dance floor was NEVER empty!!!! The next day everyone complained about their legs cramping and being sore from dancing so much!!!! Jerry you are so awesome and thank you for making our wedding a night to remember!!!!!

• selena

selena · Married on 10/15/2011

These guys were really good! We met with our DJ twice, and the discussion of our taste in music and the kind of wedding we wanted to have was in-depth and lengthy. We were able to get all of our weird requests (polka, anyone?) along with our favorite songs meshed in to one great night of music. DJ Leo had our guests dancing non-stop (even a little past the noise curfew, shhhhh!). When we ran into a snag with the electricity at the ceremony site, they came up with an affordable and satisfying solution. Their pricing overall was very competitive. We were also glad to have a DJ who acted as a Master of Ceremony, guided our guests through all the traditions, and kept the wedding flowing from start to finish.

Trisha · Married on 06/03/2011

This DJ was SUPERB!!! Thankyou Jerry!! This guy is fun, patient and really intent on pleasing the bride and groom. The Music selection was everything I asked for and then some he was really in tune with what our guest and ourselves was responding too. I danced so much,and everybody had a great time. My Dad and Step Mom that do not dance got up and danced, AMAZING!!! I would refer this DJ to anybody and everybody :) We even had a groomsman drop out of the wedding at the last minute and he was so very understanding and just helped fill the gap :)

Tina · Married on 03/24/2012

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

Jerry is very professional and provides an itinernary with exact times of how the night will go, seemed great before the wedding. THe night of the wedding we had Alex as our DJ and he followed that itinerary to a T, so much so that he began to annouce the toasts before the champagne was poured into anyone's glasses. My husband had to motion to him that the wait staff wasn't ready yet. We had been called back to our seats from making our rounds to do the toast and then ended up sitting there for another 15 minutes waiting for the champagne and therefore never made it to every table. We also had wanted to play an interactive game that seems to be gaining popularity like I hold one of my own shoes and one of my husbands and we answer questions about who takes longer to get ready in the morning, etc. This company wasn't familar with that and wasn't really willing to look into it for us so we didnt' end up doing it. Otherwise, they played all the requested songs and kept the party going.