Arizona Wedding Video Reviews

29 | Phoenix, AZ

29 Reviews for Arizona Wedding Video

29 Arizona Wedding Video Reviews

Ben · Married on 04/07/2018

Arizona Wedding Video was great to work with. They accommodated all our special wishes and the videos were just beautiful!

Kristen · Married on 11/18/2017

We just got our wedding video back and couldn't be happier with this company! Roger and his team go above and beyond to get amazing shots and it is obvious a lot of time and effort goes into creating the highlight video as well as the video we received of the entire wedding. They really took the time to get to know us as couple and the video is a perfect reflection of us. We will watch this over and over again, I am so glad I have a video of this day to look back on whenever I want. HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Kristen! Really enjoyed filming your wedding!

Kayla · Married on 10/28/2017

Absolutely fantastic - while many vendors make you feel like you are one of a thousand weddings, this videographer made everything feel special. On time and more on top of my day than I was, I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Kayla! Loved filming your wedding!

emily · Married on 10/21/2017

Arizona Wedding Video was truly amazing to work with on my big day. So kind, helpful, and amazing at what they do. I have already watched the wedding video 10+ times and i just got it a few weeks ago! I am still in awe about how perfect it is! I would highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Emily! We enjoyed meeting you and filming your wedding!

Lori · Married on 08/12/2017

Amazing! You won't find a better value anywhere, and you won't be disappointed.

Kendyl · Married on 08/12/2017

Roger and his son did an absolutely amazing job! The quality of my wedding video is absolutely stunning and they were so professional and friendly throughout the whole process!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Kendyl, and congrats! Really enjoyed filming your wedding!

Sabrina · Married on 05/08/2017

Roger has gone beyond and above his duties as a videographer. I honestly couldn't stop bragging about him after the ceremony. For example he went to my ceremony site and got footage of the site before the wedding day. Seriously, if that doesn't scream commitment to his job than I have another example.

My neice/flower girl was... Well.... Let's just say she's 4 and didn't want anything to do with us (small wedding of ten) but was in love with Roger and his wife. She wouldn't leave their side and they were so kind and loving about the whole situation. durinf the ceremony I literally found my neice snuggled up on Rogers wife lap. Not even kidding. I have photos for evidence.

And that's just Roger and his team in a personal leave. His talent is so so incredible and he was worth every penny and so so much more. If you are lucky enough to hire Roger and his team than you have nothing to worry about. You're video will be absolutely perfect and makes ever wedding and love story seem like it was straight out of Disney.

Thanks again Roger

Desiree · Married on 04/29/2017

Loved our video!! Roger was awesome to work with and very accommodating and professional. Overall great experience

Laura · Married on 12/30/2016

We could not be more thrilled with Arizona Wedding Video. We have recommended Roger and his team to all of our recently engaged friends because we loved his work so much. We selected Arizona Wedding Video a year before our wedding. Roger met with us in person to better understand who we were as a couple as well as our goals and vision for the final video. Roger filmed our rehearsal, pre-ceremony preparation, the entire ceremony and every second of our four hour reception. Roger edited everything together in superb fashion. He edited a beautiful highlight video the encompassed the whole wedding day and he provided multiple DVD and bluray copies for us to enjoy forever. Roger and his team were great communicators, timely, polite, creative and had excellent customer service. Roger even hand delivered the final product to us. We strongly recommend any engaged couple to consider Roger for their wedding video, he truly does amazing work. You won't be disappointed with Roger and his wonderful team!

Allison · Married on 11/05/2016

I absolutely cannot say enough great things about Roger and Arizona Wedding Video!! My husband and I were married in Tombstone, AZ and Roger captured literally every single moment that I had hoped for and many more. When I received our copy I knew it would be great but was floored with how amazing it turned out!! From the music to the footage of our location and guests, it blew me away!! Showing friends and family has been the most fun as they all absolutely love it as much as we do! Thank you Roger for all your hard work!!!!

R. · Married on 10/28/2016

Arizona Wedding Video, helmed by the tireless Roger Resler, does outstanding work. I hired the company to record a live theatre performance, which is a complicated event to capture properly, and Roger pulled it off extremely well. Three cameras and two audio recorders covered the show at two performances, generating the huge amount of raw data needed to assemble an excellent record of the show.

The communications with Roger leading up to the show were plentiful and thorough. Every technical question was answered promptly and thoroughly. It was very impressive how comprehensive and patient Roger was during that preparatory stage, leaving me totally confident that every detail had been nailed down ahead of time.

The fee for the meticulous execution of the complex job was surprisingly affordable. I urge theatre groups in the Tucson area to hire Roger's company if they want video archives of their productions they can be proud of. And for covering weddings, one only has to take a look at Roger's spectacular demo videos to see that couples will have a video record of their nuptials to be proud of.

Arizona Wedding Video is Tucson's finest video company. Highly recommended!

Suzanne · Married on 09/17/2016

We are so happy that we decided to have a videographer at our daughters wedding, September 2016. Roger was so accommodating with all of are request. We hired Roger the last week before the wedding, lucky for us he had that date open. Roger made this last minute decision worry free.

We are thrilled with the awesome video and so happy we have this to look back on for years to come. In watching the video I am so happy he caught so much of the fun quirky things that happened during the wedding/reception that we missed seeing when busy attending to other wedding related things.

Weddings are expensive and adding a videographer to the budget is a decision we will never regret.

Suzanne Flittie

Sent on 12/12/2016

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Suzanne! It was a pleasure meeting everyone and capturing all the fun! Congrats to Katelyn & Corey!

Stephanie · Married on 09/09/2016

Roger (and his son) at Arizona Wedding Video delivered an absolutely amazing video for our recent wedding in Flagstaff. He worked with us to create a custom package that met our needs and budget. The Blu-rays, DVDs, highlight video, and video screenshots are very high quality. He incorporated photos taken as my fiance proposed as well as footage taken by our guests on a GoPro so we have multiple, unique angles. The turnaround time was amazing, especially considering we had multiple cameras for over 10 hours. Roger even hand delivered our discs and USB drive to our house so we'd have it as soon as it was ready. We will treasure our wedding video forever!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Stephanie & Robert! It's weddings like yours when I think: I love my job! We had such a great time! And your friends and family are definitely a fun-loving group! I especially loved the group singing at the reception! And who'd have thought we'd capture Bigfoot footage?! LOL! For those who may be curious, here's a link: https://vimeo.com/188774430 - Roger

L · Married on 06/25/2016

I wasn't going to get a videographer for my wedding but changed my mind about three weeks before. I called Arizona Wedding Video and was impressed by their pricing and flexibility. Come the day of my wedding, Roger and his team were very professional. Often times people complain that the videographer blocks guests' views of the ceremony. Roger did a great job at capturing everything that I wanted while not interfering. Most of the guests, including my mom, didn't even know he was there. Roger completed and delivered the video earlier than the estimated time he had given me. The video is amazing and is exactly what I wanted. I'm so glad I changed my mind last minute and now have a great video that my husband and I can watch on anniversaries and someday show to our children. I couldn't have asked for a better videographer and would highly recommend Arizona Wedding Video to anyone.

Lauren · Married on 03/26/2016

Roger was a delight to work with from the start. We were unsure of whether we wanted to do a wedding video, but once we spoke to Roger we knew it was a must! He exceeded our expectations. Not only did we get a series of unbelievable videos, he took pictures and even had a drone from above. I've watched the video several times and he captured every moment. It was perfect. He even went out of his way to dub in the correct date, when our officiant said the incorrect date during ceremony. Nothing but 5 stars all the way with Roger. Thank you for making our day even more perfect and capturing it all on video to replay for many years to come. ????
    Xoxo James & Lauren

Sent on 12/06/2016

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Lauren & James! Had a great time capturing your wedding! All the best! - Roger

Mariana · Married on 03/05/2016

Absolutely recommended! Roger did some awesome shooting of the church and my country, included music we requested, and in the end the video was much more beautiful than what we expected!! Great job!

• Joe

Joe · Married on 10/18/2015

We had a great experience with Arizona Wedding Video.

We went with the "Emerald" package, which perfectly covered our small ceremony and reception. The result was fantastic - very well put together, and you really got a good feel for the ceremony and the party. Lots of pre- and post-ceremony stuff, a wonderful multi-camera view of the ceremony, and a great view of the reception.

They also included plenty of still photos from the videos, and many of them were absolutely fantastic - I wouldn't have expected great quality from screenshots of video, but they gave us quite a few fantastic high definition stills.

We got 3 sets of DVDs and 2 blu-rays, along with a digital copy of the highlight reel, which was fantastic - turning the 4 hours into 4 minutes makes it easy to share with friends and family.

I highly recommend this company.

We can't stop watching the DVD's they are absolutely amazing! Arizona Wedding Video did a fantastic, awesome, exceptional job. Thank you, thank you, thank you. The love story is wonderful and the music for all of the videos are perfect. The coloring on the video is perfect and from start to finish it totally professionally done. God Bless you, your family and your business in the new year. You will always be the first reference on our list.

Roger was great to work with, very creative and responsive. As the mother of the bride I would highly recommend Arizona Wedding Video.

Roger and his team and really great! We were so impressed with the quality of the video and the still photos from his videography. There was also a drone flying overhead which got some great shots and really amused and entertained our guests. Roger captured our best day ever and I'm so glad we chose him.

Maryann · Married on 03/13/2015

Roger Resler of Arizona Wedding Video was AMAZING!
    Watch the videos to see his work:
    He captured Kayle & Dru's Wedding Day to perfection! July 27, 2013
    His eye for detail ~beautiful!
    Our guest did not even realize he was taping...
    We all get to appreciate the day over and over again.
    Thank You Roger!
    Mother of the Bride

Sent on 04/03/2014

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thank you Maryann! It was a pleasure getting to know you and Kayle & Dru and capturing their wedding.

Mary-Elizabeth · Married on 11/01/2014

I can't recommend Roger highly enough for any bride planning her wedding. I was convinced that I didn't need a videographer at my wedding, thinking that photos alone would be enough. Luckily, my mom disagreed and booked Arizona Wedding Videographer for my wedding. One of my concerns was that having a videographer would be disruptive throughout the day. Roger was completely the opposite- in fact, I hardly even noticed him filming. He was extremely professional throughout the day and worked well with my photographer to ensure they were both able to get amazing coverage of the wedding. Not only was my experience with Roger on my wedding day wonderful, but I love the video we now have of the wedding. I cannot imagine not having this day captured on video for us to watch for years to come. Roger did a fantastic job editing the footage, particularly the highlight video. He really went above and beyond to create a wonderful video for us to treasure.

My daughter had not contracted to have a video made and wanted to at least have the raw video. I contacted Roger as a late request and he stepped up and completed all requests on time and the no added costs. The raw video was so complete, we also contracted him to complete a video of the entire rehearsal, wedding ceremony and reception. Even with not the best conditions, wind and dust at a barn setting, the results were amazing!

Chantel · Married on 03/21/2014

Very professional! Rodger did a wonderful job on our wedding video, he went above and beyond and we can not thank him enough for the lasting memories.

Sent on 06/22/2014

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Chantel! It was great meeting you and Stephen and capturing your wedding. All the best! Roger