Arizona Wedding Video Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

• Michael
    Michael A. Married on 11/02/2021

The Quality is Amazining

Working with Arizona Wedding Video was a great experience. Roger was on point, on your big wedding day can be stressful and emotionally draining. But I never had to check up on him, he was literally there capturing every important part of our wedding. The video quality is amazing and the Wedding Video Book as well. I would recommend his services for any event, especially weddings.

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Hi Michael! It was a pleasure meeting you and filming your wedding! Best wishes to you and Tiauna in the years to come!
  • Jamie
    Jamie S. Married on 10/24/2021

Roger is amazing!!!

The videos Roger created for BOTH of our daughters’ weddings perfectly captured the essence of their special days. And, he is a dream to work with! He’s kind, creative, adaptable & sensitive to the needs of the couple. He’s a consummate professional that appears to love what he does & his work reflects that. Having Roger on our team gave us peace of mind and he proved to us (twice) that our trust in him was truly well placed. Absolutely 100% recommend!!!

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thank you Jamie! I had a great time getting to know you and your family and filming both weddings! All the best!
    Leeann S. Married on 10/24/2021

Wonderful, thoughtful wedding video

Roger was wonderful and did a beautiful job capturing our wedding. He did my sister's wedding video a couple years ago, so we knew we wanted to work with him again!

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thank you Leeann! I really enjoyed filming your wedding! Loved you and Katie singing and Bill's creativity and sense of humor! All the best in the years ahead!
  • Lindsay
    Lindsay M. Married on 10/21/2021

Roger will capture every magical, funny, and special moment!

Roger is simply THE BEST! If you are debating whether or not you need a videographer, just do it. Honestly. Pictures are great because you can blow them up and hang them in your home, but if you want to be able to relive your special day, you need video. Roger captured every moment and I got to see so many things I missed. Being the Bride, I wasn't there for every moment, like when my father-in-law started breaking it down on the dance floor, but Roger captured it and I got to see it! Walking down the aisle, I was so emotional I hardly remember it. But being able to watch is back is priceless. Hire Roger, you will not be sorry! We are still laughing over watching our guests dance!

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Lindsay! Yeah your father-in-law was having a great time! I see where Naru gets it from! Lol! But your Dancing Queen twirl is still the best ; ) Had a blast filming your wedding, thanks for hiring us!
    Ri Married on 10/11/2021

Parent of bride

Outstanding experience. Easy to set up engagement. Referred to us by a professional senior still photographer. Worked seamlessly with the eventual still photographer (late substitute from one who made referral due to COVID issue). Met with bride and groom for a pre-wedding session for background video and voice inserts. Used drone for sky shots. Made a wonderful highlight video with music - dramatic and moving. Created a beautiful Video Book for easy show of video to others. Final product in format easy to use. Throughly satisfied. Highly recommended.
    Madeleine P. Married on 06/12/2021

Excellent Videographer!

We loved working with Roger on our wedding day. He was amazing and got every shot I could have hoped for! He came recommended through our wedding venue and I am so thankful that we booked him die our even! We have watched out video countless times now and it never loses its sparkle. Roger also included all the footage from the wedding day and I can’t imagine not having that now! It is so fun to look back and see all the things about your day that you probably forgot about. Highly recommend Roger and Arizona Wedding Video!

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Madeleine! It was a pleasure to film your wedding! Love your story - especially what we finally managed to squeeze out of Chandler! Lol! All the best to you both in the years to come!
    Jenean D. Married on 04/17/2021

Absolutely amazing and a beautiful video

Roget was absolutely amazing!! He filmed our entire day and night and our video is the best memory I have from that day! Absolutely recommend him for your special day!
  • Nicole
    Nicole W. Married on 12/20/2020

December 20th, 2020 Wedding

All I can say is WOW. Roger was awesome and captured every shot and moment imaginable. We had to postpone our wedding three times due to covid but Arizona Wedding Video remained flexible with us and the communication was great. Our 12/20/2020 wedding was absolutely wonderful despite covid. Highly recommend Arizona Wedding Video because they are professional to the T and WILL NOT DISAPPOINT!

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Nicole! Really enjoyed filming your wedding and getting to know you, Damian and your families! Congrats on a great wedding!
  • Mary
    Mary B. Married on 12/12/2020

Outstanding

Roger was awesome and the drone video is amazing. Love it!
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 08/02/2020

Must Hire!

My husband I couldn't be happier that we chose to have Arizona Wedding Video capture our big day. Communication was excellent throughout the entire process and we knew were in good hands! Roger is extremely talented and professional with a great eye for detail. We were blown away by the quality of the video and the amount of special moments that he captured (many of which we had missed on the wedding day)! We could not recommend this company more.

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Kate and Kevin! Really enjoyed getting to know you! We had a great time filming your wedding!
    Meghan G. Married on 04/12/2020

Fantastic videographer

Roger went above and beyond to make our wedding day wishes come true at an affordable price!

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Meghan! It was a pleasure getting to know you and filming your wedding! Congrats and all the best to you and Elliott in the years ahead.
    Dani D. Married on 04/11/2020

Love through the eyes of a lens!

If you have ever seen a video, picture or movie that captures your heart, that is what Roger can capture! So many things happen without ever being noticed, pictures capture a moment but a video goes beyond and captures the love and feeling with that moment. Arizona Wedding Video is a truly priceless company that delivers memories to last a lifetime.

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thank you Dani! It was a pleasure to meet you, Tucker & Bailey. Really enjoyed filming your wedding! All the best to you in the future!
    Samantha Married on 03/27/2020

Perfection!

Roger was so amazing to work with! He was so great at capturing everything but not taking away from each moment. He is so kind and such a pleasure to have around all day. :) I cannot wait to see the final product! I would recommend Roger and Arizona Wedding Video to everyone!

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Hey Sammy! Your wedding was so much fun! Loved filming it! And it's been great getting to know you and Josh! All the best in the years ahead!
  • Lora
    Lora B. Married on 11/23/2019

Beach wedding

Roger and his team were wonderful to work with! Meeting him at the AZ Bridal show was such a blessing!
    Communication was key with our wedding being out of state. Never missed an email or a scheduled call. They came to San Diego to do our wedding and captured so many wonderful moments that we will treasure for a lifetime!
    Thank you, Roger! We will recommend you to anyone we come across that are planning a wedding❤️

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Lora! We had a great time filming your wedding and getting to know you and Chris! Here's to many happy years together and I hope he lets you ride on his Harley every now and then : ) - Roger
  • Christina
    Christina C. Married on 11/03/2019

Our wedding video was amazing

We couldn’t of asked for a better video of our wedding ! I was a little skeptical at first because I wasn’t sure if we actually needed a video . Everything starts to add up when your planning a wedding . Thank goodness we did because my brother passed away the morning of my wedding and our wedding day was a blur from beginning to end . When me and my husband watched the video plus all of the unedited footage it was like reliving our special day . This video is priceless . They were extremely flexible with us and very personable .

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thank you so much Christina and Darryl! It was truly a pleasure getting to know you guys and be a part of your special, yet bittersweet, day. I hope the video brings you joy and comfort! All the best! - Roger
    Kayla A. Married on 10/19/2019

Wow!!!! Rodger was amazing

Blown away!! Rodger did an outstanding job and gave us the most wonderful wedding video. As the bride you miss out on so much, this allows you to live the day through your guest eyes. I highly recommend picking a videographer for your special day!

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thank you, Kayla! We really enjoyed getting to know you, Ryan & Max and filming your wedding! - Roger
  • Ebony
    Ebony Married on 10/12/2019

We love Arizona Wedding Video!

Roger and his Arizona Wedding Video team are phenomenal! We got a highlight video, stills from the video, all of our raw footage, and a super cool digital video book for such a reasonable price (compared to other videographers we looked at in the area). The drone footage was another nice touch. Roger and his team even showed up at our rehearsal the day before the wedding to capture some awesome footage of us. When we received our highlight video we loved it, but requested a small change to one of the background songs. Roger changed it for us right away, no problem. I would highly recommend Arizona Wedding Video!

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thank you, Ebony! Really enjoyed getting to know you and Joshua! We had a great time filming your wedding! - Roger
  • Brenda
    Brenda W. Married on 03/24/2019

Best decision!

Roger was our videographer for our wedding and it was the BEST decision! We did a lot of research and Arizona Wedding Video was what we liked the most. Our family and friends were very impressed with the video! Roger was very nice and communicative throughout the whole process. I'm a very picky person and Roger was so great helping me achieve what I always envisioned our wedding video would look like. I would definitely recommend Arizona Wedding Video!

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Brenda! Really enjoyed getting to know you and Tyler and filming your wedding! Thanks for hiring us!
    Ben Married on 04/07/2018
    Arizona Wedding Video was great to work with. They accommodated all our special wishes and the videos were just beautiful!
    Kristen Married on 11/18/2017
    We just got our wedding video back and couldn't be happier with this company! Roger and his team go above and beyond to get amazing shots and it is obvious a lot of time and effort goes into creating the highlight video as well as the video we received of the entire wedding. They really took the time to get to know us as couple and the video is a perfect reflection of us. We will watch this over and over again, I am so glad I have a video of this day to look back on whenever I want. HIGHLY recommend!!

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Kristen! Really enjoyed filming your wedding!
    Kayla Married on 10/28/2017
    Absolutely fantastic - while many vendors make you feel like you are one of a thousand weddings, this videographer made everything feel special. On time and more on top of my day than I was, I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Kayla! Loved filming your wedding!
    Emily Married on 10/21/2017
    Arizona Wedding Video was truly amazing to work with on my big day. So kind, helpful, and amazing at what they do. I have already watched the wedding video 10+ times and i just got it a few weeks ago! I am still in awe about how perfect it is! I would highly recommend!!!!

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Emily! We enjoyed meeting you and filming your wedding!
    Lori Married on 08/12/2017
    Amazing! You won't find a better value anywhere, and you won't be disappointed.
    Kendyl Married on 08/12/2017
    Roger and his son did an absolutely amazing job! The quality of my wedding video is absolutely stunning and they were so professional and friendly throughout the whole process!

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Kendyl, and congrats! Really enjoyed filming your wedding!
    Sabrina Married on 05/08/2017
    Roger has gone beyond and above his duties as a videographer. I honestly couldn't stop bragging about him after the ceremony. For example he went to my ceremony site and got footage of the site before the wedding day. Seriously, if that doesn't scream commitment to his job than I have another example.

My neice/flower girl was... Well.... Let's just say she's 4 and didn't want anything to do with us (small wedding of ten) but was in love with Roger and his wife. She wouldn't leave their side and they were so kind and loving about the whole situation. durinf the ceremony I literally found my neice snuggled up on Rogers wife lap. Not even kidding. I have photos for evidence.

And that's just Roger and his team in a personal leave. His talent is so so incredible and he was worth every penny and so so much more. If you are lucky enough to hire Roger and his team than you have nothing to worry about. You're video will be absolutely perfect and makes ever wedding and love story seem like it was straight out of Disney.

Thanks again Roger