Arizona Wedding Video Reviews

42 Reviews for Arizona Wedding Video

• Michael

Michael A. · Getting married on 11/02/2021

The Quality is Amazining

Working with Arizona Wedding Video was a great experience. Roger was on point, on your big wedding day can be stressful and emotionally draining. But I never had to check up on him, he was literally there capturing every important part of our wedding. The video quality is amazing and the Wedding Video Book as well. I would recommend his services for any event, especially weddings.

Sent on 05/28/2020

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Hi Michael! It was a pleasure meeting you and filming your wedding! Best wishes to you and Tiauna in the years to come!

Ri · Getting married on 10/11/2021

Parent of bride

Outstanding experience. Easy to set up engagement. Referred to us by a professional senior still photographer. Worked seamlessly with the eventual still photographer (late substitute from one who made referral due to COVID issue). Met with bride and groom for a pre-wedding session for background video and voice inserts. Used drone for sky shots. Made a wonderful highlight video with music - dramatic and moving. Created a beautiful Video Book for easy show of video to others. Final product in format easy to use. Throughly satisfied. Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/11/2021
  • Nicole

Nicole W. · Married on 12/20/2020

December 20th, 2020 Wedding

All I can say is WOW. Roger was awesome and captured every shot and moment imaginable. We had to postpone our wedding three times due to covid but Arizona Wedding Video remained flexible with us and the communication was great. Our 12/20/2020 wedding was absolutely wonderful despite covid. Highly recommend Arizona Wedding Video because they are professional to the T and WILL NOT DISAPPOINT!

Sent on 12/21/2020

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Nicole! Really enjoyed filming your wedding and getting to know you, Damian and your families! Congrats on a great wedding!
  • Mary

Mary B. · Married on 12/12/2020

Outstanding

Roger was awesome and the drone video is amazing. Love it!

Sent on 02/11/2021
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 08/02/2020

Must Hire!

My husband I couldn't be happier that we chose to have Arizona Wedding Video capture our big day. Communication was excellent throughout the entire process and we knew were in good hands! Roger is extremely talented and professional with a great eye for detail. We were blown away by the quality of the video and the amount of special moments that he captured (many of which we had missed on the wedding day)! We could not recommend this company more.

Sent on 05/02/2020

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Kate and Kevin! Really enjoyed getting to know you! We had a great time filming your wedding!

Meghan G. · Married on 04/12/2020

Fantastic videographer

Roger went above and beyond to make our wedding day wishes come true at an affordable price!

Sent on 02/07/2021

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Meghan! It was a pleasure getting to know you and filming your wedding! Congrats and all the best to you and Elliott in the years ahead.

Dani D. · Married on 04/11/2020

Love through the eyes of a lens!

If you have ever seen a video, picture or movie that captures your heart, that is what Roger can capture! So many things happen without ever being noticed, pictures capture a moment but a video goes beyond and captures the love and feeling with that moment. Arizona Wedding Video is a truly priceless company that delivers memories to last a lifetime.

Sent on 02/09/2020

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thank you Dani! It was a pleasure to meet you, Tucker & Bailey. Really enjoyed filming your wedding! All the best to you in the future!

Samantha · Married on 03/27/2020

Perfection!

Roger was so amazing to work with! He was so great at capturing everything but not taking away from each moment. He is so kind and such a pleasure to have around all day. :) I cannot wait to see the final product! I would recommend Roger and Arizona Wedding Video to everyone!

Sent on 09/30/2020

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Hey Sammy! Your wedding was so much fun! Loved filming it! And it's been great getting to know you and Josh! All the best in the years ahead!
  • Lora

Lora B. · Married on 11/23/2019

Beach wedding

Roger and his team were wonderful to work with! Meeting him at the AZ Bridal show was such a blessing!
    Communication was key with our wedding being out of state. Never missed an email or a scheduled call. They came to San Diego to do our wedding and captured so many wonderful moments that we will treasure for a lifetime!
    Thank you, Roger! We will recommend you to anyone we come across that are planning a wedding❤️

Sent on 03/13/2020

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Lora! We had a great time filming your wedding and getting to know you and Chris! Here's to many happy years together and I hope he lets you ride on his Harley every now and then : ) - Roger
  • Christina

Christina C. · Married on 11/03/2019

Our wedding video was amazing

We couldn’t of asked for a better video of our wedding ! I was a little skeptical at first because I wasn’t sure if we actually needed a video . Everything starts to add up when your planning a wedding . Thank goodness we did because my brother passed away the morning of my wedding and our wedding day was a blur from beginning to end . When me and my husband watched the video plus all of the unedited footage it was like reliving our special day . This video is priceless . They were extremely flexible with us and very personable .

Sent on 01/29/2020

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thank you so much Christina and Darryl! It was truly a pleasure getting to know you guys and be a part of your special, yet bittersweet, day. I hope the video brings you joy and comfort! All the best! - Roger

Kayla A. · Married on 10/19/2019

Wow!!!! Rodger was amazing

Blown away!! Rodger did an outstanding job and gave us the most wonderful wedding video. As the bride you miss out on so much, this allows you to live the day through your guest eyes. I highly recommend picking a videographer for your special day!

Sent on 12/14/2019

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thank you, Kayla! We really enjoyed getting to know you, Ryan & Max and filming your wedding! - Roger
  • Ebony

Ebony · Married on 10/12/2019

We love Arizona Wedding Video!

Roger and his Arizona Wedding Video team are phenomenal! We got a highlight video, stills from the video, all of our raw footage, and a super cool digital video book for such a reasonable price (compared to other videographers we looked at in the area). The drone footage was another nice touch. Roger and his team even showed up at our rehearsal the day before the wedding to capture some awesome footage of us. When we received our highlight video we loved it, but requested a small change to one of the background songs. Roger changed it for us right away, no problem. I would highly recommend Arizona Wedding Video!

Sent on 12/12/2019

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thank you, Ebony! Really enjoyed getting to know you and Joshua! We had a great time filming your wedding! - Roger
  • Brenda

Brenda W. · Married on 03/24/2019

Best decision!

Roger was our videographer for our wedding and it was the BEST decision! We did a lot of research and Arizona Wedding Video was what we liked the most. Our family and friends were very impressed with the video! Roger was very nice and communicative throughout the whole process. I'm a very picky person and Roger was so great helping me achieve what I always envisioned our wedding video would look like. I would definitely recommend Arizona Wedding Video!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Brenda! Really enjoyed getting to know you and Tyler and filming your wedding! Thanks for hiring us!

Ben · Married on 04/07/2018

Arizona Wedding Video was great to work with. They accommodated all our special wishes and the videos were just beautiful!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Kristen · Married on 11/18/2017

We just got our wedding video back and couldn't be happier with this company! Roger and his team go above and beyond to get amazing shots and it is obvious a lot of time and effort goes into creating the highlight video as well as the video we received of the entire wedding. They really took the time to get to know us as couple and the video is a perfect reflection of us. We will watch this over and over again, I am so glad I have a video of this day to look back on whenever I want. HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Kristen! Really enjoyed filming your wedding!

Kayla · Married on 10/28/2017

Absolutely fantastic - while many vendors make you feel like you are one of a thousand weddings, this videographer made everything feel special. On time and more on top of my day than I was, I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Kayla! Loved filming your wedding!

Emily · Married on 10/21/2017

Arizona Wedding Video was truly amazing to work with on my big day. So kind, helpful, and amazing at what they do. I have already watched the wedding video 10+ times and i just got it a few weeks ago! I am still in awe about how perfect it is! I would highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 02/23/2018

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Emily! We enjoyed meeting you and filming your wedding!

Lori · Married on 08/12/2017

Amazing! You won't find a better value anywhere, and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Kendyl · Married on 08/12/2017

Roger and his son did an absolutely amazing job! The quality of my wedding video is absolutely stunning and they were so professional and friendly throughout the whole process!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Arizona Wedding Video's reply:

Thanks Kendyl, and congrats! Really enjoyed filming your wedding!

Sabrina · Married on 05/08/2017

Roger has gone beyond and above his duties as a videographer. I honestly couldn't stop bragging about him after the ceremony. For example he went to my ceremony site and got footage of the site before the wedding day. Seriously, if that doesn't scream commitment to his job than I have another example.

My neice/flower girl was... Well.... Let's just say she's 4 and didn't want anything to do with us (small wedding of ten) but was in love with Roger and his wife. She wouldn't leave their side and they were so kind and loving about the whole situation. durinf the ceremony I literally found my neice snuggled up on Rogers wife lap. Not even kidding. I have photos for evidence.

And that's just Roger and his team in a personal leave. His talent is so so incredible and he was worth every penny and so so much more. If you are lucky enough to hire Roger and his team than you have nothing to worry about. You're video will be absolutely perfect and makes ever wedding and love story seem like it was straight out of Disney.

Thanks again Roger

Sent on 06/06/2017

Desiree · Married on 04/29/2017

Loved our video!! Roger was awesome to work with and very accommodating and professional. Overall great experience

Sent on 07/31/2017

Laura · Married on 12/30/2016

We could not be more thrilled with Arizona Wedding Video. We have recommended Roger and his team to all of our recently engaged friends because we loved his work so much. We selected Arizona Wedding Video a year before our wedding. Roger met with us in person to better understand who we were as a couple as well as our goals and vision for the final video. Roger filmed our rehearsal, pre-ceremony preparation, the entire ceremony and every second of our four hour reception. Roger edited everything together in superb fashion. He edited a beautiful highlight video the encompassed the whole wedding day and he provided multiple DVD and bluray copies for us to enjoy forever. Roger and his team were great communicators, timely, polite, creative and had excellent customer service. Roger even hand delivered the final product to us. We strongly recommend any engaged couple to consider Roger for their wedding video, he truly does amazing work. You won't be disappointed with Roger and his wonderful team!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Samantha · Married on 11/26/2016

Our experience with AZ Wedding Video was phenomenal! Working with Roger Resler and his son was great, they were professional and went above and beyond to capture every amazing detail from our special day! Being a bride who almost didn't hire a videographer and who also ended up with less than ideal wedding photos I will always be grateful that I took the plunge and hired Roger because without him and his amazing work I wouldn't have anything to look back on that truly captures our joy from that day!
    Paul & Samantha Reynolds
    11.26.16

Sent on 02/28/2017

Allison · Married on 11/05/2016

I absolutely cannot say enough great things about Roger and Arizona Wedding Video!! My husband and I were married in Tombstone, AZ and Roger captured literally every single moment that I had hoped for and many more. When I received our copy I knew it would be great but was floored with how amazing it turned out!! From the music to the footage of our location and guests, it blew me away!! Showing friends and family has been the most fun as they all absolutely love it as much as we do! Thank you Roger for all your hard work!!!!

Sent on 04/05/2017

R. · Married on 10/28/2016

Arizona Wedding Video, helmed by the tireless Roger Resler, does outstanding work. I hired the company to record a live theatre performance, which is a complicated event to capture properly, and Roger pulled it off extremely well. Three cameras and two audio recorders covered the show at two performances, generating the huge amount of raw data needed to assemble an excellent record of the show.

The communications with Roger leading up to the show were plentiful and thorough. Every technical question was answered promptly and thoroughly. It was very impressive how comprehensive and patient Roger was during that preparatory stage, leaving me totally confident that every detail had been nailed down ahead of time.

The fee for the meticulous execution of the complex job was surprisingly affordable. I urge theatre groups in the Tucson area to hire Roger's company if they want video archives of their productions they can be proud of. And for covering weddings, one only has to take a look at Roger's spectacular demo videos to see that couples will have a video record of their nuptials to be proud of.

Arizona Wedding Video is Tucson's finest video company. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/30/2016