Arizona Photo Booth Rentals Reviews

1 User photo

Arizona Photo Booth Rentals 1
  • Azcraigrr

Azcraigrr · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Huge hit at my daughter's wedding

I promised my daughter I would build a photo booth for her wedding, but due to health issues I decided to rent. How fortunate that I found Arizona Photo Booth Rentals! Very impressive setup, backdrop and props! It was a huge hit. I don't think the operator got a break all evening. He was nice as could be, professional and courteous. The guests got a strip of their pictures, bride and groom took home a book of all the photos, and all photos we made available online. They coordinated so well with my daughter to create the perfect frames for her Star Wars themed wedding. I highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 04/25/2019
    Arizona Photo Booth Rentals 2

Hi Craig,
    Thanks so much for the review. It was a pleasure working with you and your guests.
    Bryan
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 11/24/2018

Truly a blast

All of our guest had such a great time with the booth. They were quiet & quick when they arrived, no one even noticed them setting up. Everything went off without a hitch with them. Bryan was very attentive to make sure the photo strip was everything that i wanted & more. Truly a good time.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Arizona Photo Booth Rentals's reply:

Thanks for the review Amber. I really enjoyed working with you and your guests. Glad you liked the photo strip design!

Alexa · Married on 06/02/2018

Not gonna lie, I looked for the cheapest photo booth in the area. Our DJ offered to bring their own for an absurd price, and I figured a cheap photo booth is better than no photo booth. But, I got all the same attention and quality as I would have with a pricey one. The quality was great, even better than other photo booths I've been to. They let you design the photo strip and give you digital copies of everyone's strip and single photos. Don't over pay when you can get quality here!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Hi Alexa,
    Thanks so much for the review, I really appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you.
    Bryan

Janae · Married on 02/02/2018

Bryan was organized and professional, it was a big hit and so fun having the photo booth as part of our daughters wedding reception we even payed an extra $75 for an extra hour! The photo strips were a great addition to the sign in book and a fun souvenir for our guests to take home. We would do it again!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Hi Janae,
    Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate it. It was fun working with your group!

Johanne · Married on 12/18/2016

Bryan was professional and easy to work with. We hired him to have a photobooth at the wedding and he did an amazing job! We actually visited Bryan before we hired him for the photobooth so we could see the booth itself and how it works. He was very accommodating and his prices are great!

The photobooth itself was very user friendly and he had a lot of great props. He also has an option to have a photobooth album that guests can sign which we would definitely recommend! There is another option where every person in the picture would get a photo strip which is also definitely recommended (especially for party favors). Bryan knows the ins and outs of providing photobooth services at a wedding.

Thank you Bryan! It was great having you there!

Sent on 01/01/2017

Arizona Photo Booth Rentals's reply:

Thanks Johanne, my pleasure.

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2016

We hired Bryan for the photo booth at our wedding. His pricing is SO REASONABLE compared to other photo booth companies we looked at. He is extremely professional. He was kind enough to customize the photo strips to match the rest of my wedding stationary, and showed up on time day of. I really appreciate that he took the time to find my husband and i amongst the busy reception, and pulled us aside to take time in the photo booth. Without him finding us, I'm sure I would have completely forgotten going and using it myself! We spent the extra $50 to have a photo album made, and it ended up being the most wonderful guest book! Guests put one of their strips in the book and signed it with a note to us. It was so special and I know I will treasure it for years to come. Great value, great service, and great fun for any wedding, I highly recommend using Bryan!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I enjoyed working with you and your guests.

Katie · Married on 05/28/2016

We hired Bryan to be our wedding DJ and we are so happy we chose him! He was very friendly and professional. He listened to what we wanted and chose the perfect songs. We also used the photobooth and it was a huge hit at our wedding. I would recommend using him for your events!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Bryan is so professional and very helpful in planning for your music - he was also so flexible and accommodating. We had a list of preferred music for our reception and dinner and he played it all! I would highly recommend Bryan for your special event!!!

Sent on 05/07/2016

Dolores · Married on 03/04/2016

Bryan was wonderful the night of our wedding, he made sure that all our guests knew the photo booth was there. Our guests had a great time taking pictures and being silly. I love the guest book that we have to look back on now. Bryan was so helpful and great to work with! The quality of his products is awesome! Bryan even sent us a digital copy of all the photos on CD after the wedding. We will deffinatly use Bryan again for future events.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Michelle · Married on 02/27/2016

We recently hired Bryan for our wedding. We used his DJ/ Photobooth services. Bryan kept the night moving on schedule, music flowing, guests happy. The photo book was a hit at the wedding everyone absolutely loved it! We will
    Most certainly be using him again for other events!

Sent on 03/14/2016
  • Christy

Christy · Married on 02/20/2016

The photos were absolutely gorgeous and such high quality. Bryan was great in getting in contact with us and made everything really easy. Our guests raved about the photo booth and it was such a lovely highlight of our wedding!

Sent on 02/22/2016

Josiah · Married on 01/08/2016

Bryan was great and very professional. His pricing was extremely reasonable and everyone loved the photos they got from the photobooth. We had an excellent experience with Bryan and would highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Shannon · Married on 05/30/2015

Bryan was extremely professional and provided excellent music for our wedding reception. He was our most organized vendor and made planning so easy for us. Bryan also provided a photo booth for our reception, which we and our guests absolutely loved. We also had some last minute changes that Bryan accommodated with no problem. We loved having Bryan as our DJ and highly recommend him to anyone planning any kind of event!!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Suganthi · Married on 04/25/2015

Of all the vendor we had for the wedding, DJ Bryan was the best in terms of value. He was very organized, helpful and was key to the flow of events on the wedding day. We had a good blend of Indian, English and Polish music for the wedding. He is very experienced and knew exactly what he was doing which made things easier for us. The photobooth was enjoyed by lot of people in the wedding as well, we got the guest book the very same day of the wedding and all the fun photos taken in the photobooth were available to us very quickly.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Stephanie · Married on 03/14/2015

Bryan kept us on schedule and made the rest of our night fun and memorable after the venue (Scottsdale Plaza Resort) feel apart on their part. Bryan made sure to communicate with us and made us feel very involved! Absolutely loved him!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Valeria · Married on 12/13/2014

Kept the music going, everyone danced, and he kept me (the bride) on schedule!!!:)

Danielle · event on 12/13/2014

Dj Bryan provided excellect services for our Company Holiday party. We had utlized him as a DJ and also he provided a photo booth for our employees to have fun. The music selection was amazing. The quality of the photo booth and the prompt prints were high quality. Everything about hte experience with DJ Bryan was amazing. He kept the party flowing, the music was just right and the photo booth was a great add to the over all expereince of the party. We would hire him again in the future for any company event we have.

Michelle · Married on 11/08/2014

I would highly recommend Bryan for photobooth services. I wish I'd have hired him for dj services. Bryan was very professional and all my guests had an amazing time in his booth. It was the highlight of the evening, well besides the bride lol

Sent on 12/22/2014

He did our photo booth and was very responsive and professional. Loved results.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/07/2014

We used Music by Bryan as our photobooth provider for our June wedding this summer and he was amazing! I have been to several weddings that offered a photobooth for guests, but none that could hold a candle to Bryan's excellent service.
    He is quick to respond to emails, very professional, and extremely helpful when custome designing your photostrip.
    He also has quality equipment that offers printed strips, emailed photos, a digital disc for the bride and groom as well as a photo album for guests to sign.
    He also offers a myriad of props to make your photos fun and personal.
    Bryan actively, but nonobstrusivly, gets guests up and taking pictures during the slower parts of the evening (waiting for dinner, while bride and groom are taking photos, etc.). He also made sure every guest got into the booth at least once.
    Overall, I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Music by Bryan to ANYONE in need of a photobooth for any event.

Kelsi · Married on 05/24/2014

He did an excellent job providing DJ and photobooth services for our wedding. I found his services to be very reasonably priced for the services provided. My wedding guests loved the photostrips from the booth and being able to later download the images online.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/05/2014

We used Bryan for DJ and Photobooth. He was absolutely amazing and did a wonderful job with the music and the flow of the reception. Everyone commented on how good he was. He was also wonderfully priced.
    We also went through him for the Photobooth and everyone loved it!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Lisa · Married on 03/29/2014

Bryan was awesome !! He was very organized , professional and flexible with switching up the music at our request . He had a well organized plan established that made it very easy for us to select our music . Would definently recommend him !!!

Sent on 07/15/2014

Steve and Lisa · Married on 03/29/2014

One can recognize Bryan is a professional the moment you speak with him. He is knowledgable, polished and skilful at what he does. His DJ expertise was evident throughout our wedding reception. He kept the reception moving along and did not insult our guests with continual jabber. His professional and measured approach should be welcomed by any couple planning their wedding reception.

Sent on 07/20/2014

Alysha · Married on 02/07/2014

We choose Music by Bryan for our DJ and our photo booth we are ao glad we did. Bryan was a pleasure to work with and was very professional. He made sure our night was about us and kept things running smoothly. He did a wonderful job hosting and with the music selection, he did everything we wanted and more. The photo booth was a huge hit and love the fact he brought props and let us custom design the photo strips. No words can express how amazing it was too look thru the photo book the next day and see all our guest having a blast. I don't think I have ever seen a DJ so involved without making it about themselves. Good price for extremely good service.

Sent on 02/21/2014