Arizona Ministers Reviews

Arizona Ministers 5
Arizona Ministers 6
Arizona Ministers 7

amanda · Married on 05/03/2019

Phil was amazing and the wedding service was perfect!

We were planning a wedding in Paradise Valley (and we lived in Kentucky.) Phil and Gwen were so easy to work with throughout the entire process. They communicated efficiently and clearly. Prior to our arrival, Phil and I had a conference call to get to know each other and so that I could share a bit about myself and my future husband. It was a great touch, and the wedding ended up being absolutely perfect. It literally was the most stress free and perfect day that we have ever had or possibly could have imagined for our wedding day. Phil's words were spot on during the wedding, and he was such a great sport during photos even though the early morning heat was already at 105 degrees. Highly recommend him and his company for any and all weddings.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Alex Shay · Married on 03/25/2019

Horseshoe Bend Wedding

Phil was fantastic! My husband and I wanted a short and sweet ceremony for our destination wedding, and Phil gave us exactly what we were looking for! Phil had every ceremony detail well thought out and planned prior to our big day. This attention to detail made our wedding day even more special! Great communication, quick response, very professional, and extremely polite. Phil was there for us whenever we needed him - before and after the wedding. We highly recommend Arizona Ministers!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Arizona Ministers 8

Ron English · Married on 03/22/2019

Exceptional Officiant

Gwen provided exceptional service and guidance for our wedding ceremony. She walked us through the ceremony steps multiple times beforehand. She fully respected our wishes for the type of ceremony we wanted. Even better, she provided helpful guidance for our vows and the types of readings to consider. Many of our guests complimented after the ceremony shared their compliments for how great Gwen was as our officiant.We would recommend her in every respect!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Corey

Corey White · Married on 03/19/2019

Amazing wedding at an amazing price

Phil did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. He was friendly and personable and he respected our wishes for everything about the ceremony. He and Gwen guided us through the process, presenting options we would not otherwise have considered. We originally had planned to do an elopement at the Grand Canyon, but after discussion with Phil we ended up deciding to do it outdoors in Sedona with Cathedral Rock in the background, and we could not be happier with the decision. We had a brief, intimate ceremony in a truly beautiful place. Communication throughout was excellent. I literally do not have a single negative word to say about the services Phil and Gwen provided.

Sent on 03/28/2019
    Arizona Ministers 9

David Turnbull · Married on 02/16/2019

Wonderful Officiant

Phil delivered a wonderful speech while smoothly working through issues with audio equipment supplied by another vendor. He kept things light but touching, and we would recommend him to anyone who asked!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Summer · Married on 12/28/2018

Beautiful Ceremony

Phil performed the most beautiful ceremony for our wedding! He made the experience so personal and meaningful, unlike the standard monotone speech you expect to hear at weddings. Phil is very sweet and accommodating. He and his wife, Gwen, were excellent about keeping in contact during the planning process and ensuring everything was ready to go ahead of time. For a beautiful and memorable wedding ceremony, I highly recommend Arizona Ministers.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Brittany Morris · Married on 12/17/2018

Greatest wedding experience

Phil, was amazing and so plasant. He made us feel very comfortable the whole time and was very knowledgeable when I asked questions! Thank you so much Phil. You are an amazing person. Loved you and your wife

Sent on 12/19/2018
    Arizona Ministers 10
  • Jessica

Jessica Williams · Married on 12/14/2018

Very Attentive

I found Gwen to be very accommodating, attentive, and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them, as they took a lot of stress out of that part of the wedding.

Sent on 12/18/2018
  • John

John Hufford · Married on 12/08/2018

Phil was terrific

Phil was great. We couldn't have been more happy with Phil as our minister. He said some words unique to us, and took time to speak with all in attendance.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Jim E · Married on 11/16/2018

Phil Waring was wonderful!

We are so happy we chose Arizona Ministers to officiate our wedding. Phil Waring was wonderful! Phil took time to get to know us and customize our ceremony based on our personal story of how we met and what brought us together. As we talked with Phil, I was amazed at how much Phil and I had in common and how well he understood me and my bride to be. I believe things happen for a reason and it was as if God placed Phil in our lives at that moment to make our wedding perfect! Phil is an experienced professional but he is also very warm and personable. I would highly recommend Phil Waring and Arizona Ministers to officiate your wedding ceremony.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Ryan Seal · Married on 10/23/2018

Gwen was amazing!

My wife and I had an intimate destination (we're from Canada) wedding ceremony at a private residence in Scottsdale, Arizona. The vision for our ceremony was 'romantic' and 'non-religious', and Gwen executed this beautifully. She provided us with some guidance on the words and readings to choose, and she also memorized and recited a quote/reading we provided her the day before our ceremony. Gwen's suggestions, planning, and impeccable attention to detail made us feel as relaxed as possible in the lead up to our ceremony. This was especially important to us as we planned our Scottsdale wedding from our home in Canada. It was a pleasure to meet her, and we're very appreciative for how she enriched our special and memorable day.

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Arizona Ministers 11
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful Experience

Phil was one of the highlights of our wedding. He really got to know us during our counseling session and he made our ceremony so personal to our relationship. You can tell he truly loves what he does, and cares about each one of the couples he marries. The way he talks about Gwen also shows you how much value he puts in love and marriage. During the ceremony, he knows exactly where to add a touch of humor to lighten the mood. If we ever do a vow renewal, Phil will be who I call!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Leah · Married on 10/03/2018

Recommend Gwen Waring

We contracted Gwen Waring for our wedding and very happy we did! She was respectful, punctual and passionate on our day. She knows exactly what to do so you don't need to stress the ceremony. Highly recommend Gwen for being your ordained minister! Thank you Gwen :D

Sent on 10/25/2018

Matthew · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding Minister

Gwen was wonderful! Her attention to detail, sense of humor, and years of experience are just a few of the reasons we chose Arizona Wedding Ministers. She was quick to respond to all my phone calls and emails, interacted with my family and wedding party seamlessly and in turn performed the most beautiful wedding ceremony for my husband and myself. We couldn't be happier!!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Norman · Married on 09/09/2018

Phil Waring did an outstanding ceremony. He did not flub,flip or stutter. Every word was profound and full of emotion. We would recommend Arizona Ministers/Phil Waring.

Sent on 09/13/2018
    Arizona Ministers 12

Matthew · Married on 08/18/2018

Very professional and considerate service, and after the conclusion of the ceremony we were married! I consider that a job well done.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/22/2018

Excellent and simple... Gwen and Phil were so easy to work with, very helpful even with items other than the ceremony (license, location DJ I, etc.), and very genuine in carrying out a ceremony that meant a lot to us. They were kind, efficient, and personable. I’d recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 05/25/2018

Hayley · Married on 04/07/2018

When we first started looking for an officiant we were nervous about not finding the right person. We wanted someone that would understand us and our family and the message we wanted to share with everyone. Gwen Waring eased our nerves and the unknown of what to expect in your officiant. She was amazing! She is definitely a professional and you can tell the experience she has. She wasn’t just mediocre she understood both of us, spoke with so much compassion and never once had to look at any words on a sheet of paper. She was flawless with everything! After our ceremony we actually had quite a few people approach us and tell us that Gwen married them as well and how amazing she is. I would highly recommend going with Gwen Waring!

Sent on 04/12/2018

C · Married on 03/21/2018

Overall, Phil and Gwen were amazing people to work with! If you are looking for an officiant to your wedding, Phil and Gwen are the team you want.

Since my husband and I do not live in AZ, all correspondence had to be handled via email and phone, which I was a little worried about at first. However, whether is was email, phone call, or text, we were able to easily work out every detail prior to the big day with ease. During our first phone meeting, Phil asked us what we did and didn't want, if and how religious we were, if we wanted to write our own vows, a little bit about us personally, and even walked us through the ceremony (it felt like a practice run the of the real thing), which really put my mind at ease about the ceremony and what he intended to say. Through the entire process, both Phil and Gwen made sure we were comfortable and happy. On the day of the ceremony, Phil speech was so beautiful and moving, it made everyone in our small party teary-eyed at one point. He went through the speech exactly how we asked, and even related the speech to the ceremony location (the Grand Canyon).

Sent on 03/27/2018

Carolyn · Married on 03/16/2018

From beginning to end, I had nothing but great experiences and good things to say about Phil and Gwen Waring. Phil did an incredible job at during our ceremony and many friends and family complimented us on his service. Gwen was great about communicating with us through email/phone and made sure that everything went smoothly. That's one thing you can appreciate through all the stresses of wedding planning. You can tell that these two have a lot of experiences with weddings over the years and it made me that much more confident in our decision. I would highly recommend Phil and Gwen to all our of our friends and family.

Sent on 04/05/2018
    Arizona Ministers 13

Cynthia · Married on 03/10/2018

Gwen made our special wedding day absolutely perfect. She was so kind and professional and walked us through the entire event and made us feel so confident. I would definitely recommend her to anyone, guarantee to be pleased.

Sent on 03/25/2018
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 02/17/2018

Phil was so amazing to work with and we are so appreciative of his services on our wedding day! Phil was super funny and professional and made our ceremony light and fun just how we wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend Phil as your minister. He will make your day just how you want it and he truly cares for all of the couples he gets to meet and marry. Our day would not have been the same without him there!

Sent on 03/02/2018

LG · Married on 12/08/2017

As an over 70s couple, we were looking for a vey informal and untraditional wedding ceremony. I am so glad we came across Arizona Ministries and met with Gwen & Phil. They offered us exactly what we wanted with a vey professional, knowledgable and relaxed approach. My husband and I were delighted with Phil's warm and caring rendition of our chosen ceremony and made our special day even more special....

Sent on 12/14/2017
    Arizona Ministers 14

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Phil is a top-notch officiant. We would hire him over and over again.

Sent on 12/02/2017