Arizona Ministers Reviews

Arizona Ministers 6
Arizona Ministers 7

Summer · Married on 12/28/2018

Beautiful Ceremony

Phil performed the most beautiful ceremony for our wedding! He made the experience so personal and meaningful, unlike the standard monotone speech you expect to hear at weddings. Phil is very sweet and accommodating. He and his wife, Gwen, were excellent about keeping in contact during the planning process and ensuring everything was ready to go ahead of time. For a beautiful and memorable wedding ceremony, I highly recommend Arizona Ministers.

Brittany Morris · Married on 12/17/2018

Greatest wedding experience

Phil, was amazing and so plasant. He made us feel very comfortable the whole time and was very knowledgeable when I asked questions! Thank you so much Phil. You are an amazing person. Loved you and your wife

Arizona Ministers 8
  • Jessica

Jessica Williams · Married on 12/14/2018

Very Attentive

I found Gwen to be very accommodating, attentive, and easy to work with. I would definitely recommend them, as they took a lot of stress out of that part of the wedding.

• John

John Hufford · Married on 12/08/2018

Phil was terrific

Phil was great. We couldn't have been more happy with Phil as our minister. He said some words unique to us, and took time to speak with all in attendance.

Jim E · Married on 11/16/2018

Phil Waring was wonderful!

We are so happy we chose Arizona Ministers to officiate our wedding. Phil Waring was wonderful! Phil took time to get to know us and customize our ceremony based on our personal story of how we met and what brought us together. As we talked with Phil, I was amazed at how much Phil and I had in common and how well he understood me and my bride to be. I believe things happen for a reason and it was as if God placed Phil in our lives at that moment to make our wedding perfect! Phil is an experienced professional but he is also very warm and personable. I would highly recommend Phil Waring and Arizona Ministers to officiate your wedding ceremony.

Ryan Seal · Married on 10/23/2018

Gwen was amazing!

My wife and I had an intimate destination (we're from Canada) wedding ceremony at a private residence in Scottsdale, Arizona. The vision for our ceremony was 'romantic' and 'non-religious', and Gwen executed this beautifully. She provided us with some guidance on the words and readings to choose, and she also memorized and recited a quote/reading we provided her the day before our ceremony. Gwen's suggestions, planning, and impeccable attention to detail made us feel as relaxed as possible in the lead up to our ceremony. This was especially important to us as we planned our Scottsdale wedding from our home in Canada. It was a pleasure to meet her, and we're very appreciative for how she enriched our special and memorable day.

Arizona Ministers 9
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful Experience

Phil was one of the highlights of our wedding. He really got to know us during our counseling session and he made our ceremony so personal to our relationship. You can tell he truly loves what he does, and cares about each one of the couples he marries. The way he talks about Gwen also shows you how much value he puts in love and marriage. During the ceremony, he knows exactly where to add a touch of humor to lighten the mood. If we ever do a vow renewal, Phil will be who I call!

Leah · Married on 10/03/2018

Recommend Gwen Waring

We contracted Gwen Waring for our wedding and very happy we did! She was respectful, punctual and passionate on our day. She knows exactly what to do so you don't need to stress the ceremony. Highly recommend Gwen for being your ordained minister! Thank you Gwen :D

Matthew · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding Minister

Gwen was wonderful! Her attention to detail, sense of humor, and years of experience are just a few of the reasons we chose Arizona Wedding Ministers. She was quick to respond to all my phone calls and emails, interacted with my family and wedding party seamlessly and in turn performed the most beautiful wedding ceremony for my husband and myself. We couldn't be happier!!

Norman · Married on 09/09/2018

Phil Waring did an outstanding ceremony. He did not flub,flip or stutter. Every word was profound and full of emotion. We would recommend Arizona Ministers/Phil Waring.

Arizona Ministers 10

Matthew · Married on 08/18/2018

Very professional and considerate service, and after the conclusion of the ceremony we were married! I consider that a job well done.

Sarah · Married on 05/22/2018

Excellent and simple... Gwen and Phil were so easy to work with, very helpful even with items other than the ceremony (license, location DJ I, etc.), and very genuine in carrying out a ceremony that meant a lot to us. They were kind, efficient, and personable. I’d recommend them to anyone.

Hayley · Married on 04/07/2018

When we first started looking for an officiant we were nervous about not finding the right person. We wanted someone that would understand us and our family and the message we wanted to share with everyone. Gwen Waring eased our nerves and the unknown of what to expect in your officiant. She was amazing! She is definitely a professional and you can tell the experience she has. She wasn’t just mediocre she understood both of us, spoke with so much compassion and never once had to look at any words on a sheet of paper. She was flawless with everything! After our ceremony we actually had quite a few people approach us and tell us that Gwen married them as well and how amazing she is. I would highly recommend going with Gwen Waring!

C · Married on 03/21/2018

Overall, Phil and Gwen were amazing people to work with! If you are looking for an officiant to your wedding, Phil and Gwen are the team you want.

Since my husband and I do not live in AZ, all correspondence had to be handled via email and phone, which I was a little worried about at first. However, whether is was email, phone call, or text, we were able to easily work out every detail prior to the big day with ease. During our first phone meeting, Phil asked us what we did and didn't want, if and how religious we were, if we wanted to write our own vows, a little bit about us personally, and even walked us through the ceremony (it felt like a practice run the of the real thing), which really put my mind at ease about the ceremony and what he intended to say. Through the entire process, both Phil and Gwen made sure we were comfortable and happy. On the day of the ceremony, Phil speech was so beautiful and moving, it made everyone in our small party teary-eyed at one point. He went through the speech exactly how we asked, and even related the speech to the ceremony location (the Grand Canyon).

Carolyn · Married on 03/16/2018

From beginning to end, I had nothing but great experiences and good things to say about Phil and Gwen Waring. Phil did an incredible job at during our ceremony and many friends and family complimented us on his service. Gwen was great about communicating with us through email/phone and made sure that everything went smoothly. That's one thing you can appreciate through all the stresses of wedding planning. You can tell that these two have a lot of experiences with weddings over the years and it made me that much more confident in our decision. I would highly recommend Phil and Gwen to all our of our friends and family.

Arizona Ministers 11

Cynthia · Married on 03/10/2018

Gwen made our special wedding day absolutely perfect. She was so kind and professional and walked us through the entire event and made us feel so confident. I would definitely recommend her to anyone, guarantee to be pleased.

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 02/17/2018

Phil was so amazing to work with and we are so appreciative of his services on our wedding day! Phil was super funny and professional and made our ceremony light and fun just how we wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend Phil as your minister. He will make your day just how you want it and he truly cares for all of the couples he gets to meet and marry. Our day would not have been the same without him there!

LG · Married on 12/08/2017

As an over 70s couple, we were looking for a vey informal and untraditional wedding ceremony. I am so glad we came across Arizona Ministries and met with Gwen & Phil. They offered us exactly what we wanted with a vey professional, knowledgable and relaxed approach. My husband and I were delighted with Phil's warm and caring rendition of our chosen ceremony and made our special day even more special....

Arizona Ministers 12

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2017

Phil is a top-notch officiant. We would hire him over and over again.

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2017

Phil and Gwen were so helpful and very quick to answer any and all of our questions! Our family members and friends all commented how professional and sincere Phil was during the ceremony! We recommend Phil and Gwen to all couples in need of an officiant.

Jenny · Married on 10/18/2017

We reached out to Gwen and Phil 2 months before our wedding hoping they could perform our ceremony at the Grand Canyon. We thought it was going to be more difficult since it was very last minute but they let us know our options and worked with us to chose a perfect date. Gwen was amazing setting it all up. She was always really friendly and listened to what we wanted. We spoke to Phil a month before the date and went over the details of our ceremony. My husband and I both teared up listening to Phil go over the beautiful ceremony he had planned. The day of, Phil was on time and had us all teary eyed by the end of the ceremony. We could not have asked for a better Officiant. It was beautiful and everything we could have asked for.

Alison · Married on 10/14/2017

We had our minister cancel on us just weeks before the wedding. When Gwen said she was available we breathed a sigh of relief. But not only did she show up, the ceremony was sweet, heartfelt, and everything we could have asked for. She was professional from beginning to end, coordinating with the deejay and making sure my father knew how to give me away. She also took the marriage license to get certified the Monday after the wedding, saving a lot of headache. Highly recommended!

Krysti · Married on 10/08/2017

Phil and Gwen did a spectacular job. They helped me out immensely as I was planning an out of state wedding on my own. They answered my emails and phone calls before and after the wedding making sure to make me comfortable and that all my concerns and questions were addressed. Phil also did a beautiful job performing our ceremony and incorporated everything we wanted.

Guinevere · Married on 10/07/2017

Gwen- thank you for everything you did for our rehearsal and ceremony! You are absolutely incredible and I cannot thank you enough. You made my ( now) husband and I feel so comfortable that it felt like we had know you for years! The ceremony was perfect and I honestly and so grateful that you weee apart of our special day. Thank you again for everything.