Arizona Flower Market Reviews

1 User photo

Arizona Flower Market 1

Emma · Married on 04/27/2019

Great for DIY weddings!

They are a wholesale market so great for DIY weddings! We made all of the bouquets and boutineers as well as centerpieces from flowers we ordered through them. Way cheaper than getting flowers done for you and they offer classes if you want to learn how to make all your arrangements. Everyone is also super friendly and willing to custom order flowers for you.

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Bianca

Bianca Lapuste · Married on 10/06/2018

Super easy to work with!

It was super easy to work with Arizona Flower Market in ordering flowers for my wedding. We made a bulk order for flowers that were not in season and we got them in perfect timing to use as decor for our wedding! Great experience and easy to order!

Sent on 01/17/2019
    Arizona Flower Market 2

Gracie · Married on 03/14/2018

I enjoy coming to this place to purchase my flowers. They have a wide variety and the employees are very friendly and helpful.

Sent on 11/24/2017

Elaina · Married on 09/22/2017

This place has incredible staff and always a wonderful selection of flowers. I go here for all of my floral needs, always. I'd trust them with any event. Thanks AFM!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Samantha · Married on 04/13/2017

Our wedding flowers were perfect! So easy to select and the employees were so helpful. I will be coming back when needing flowers for other parties!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Raquel · Married on 03/11/2017

I used this vendor for the flowers/greenery used at my wedding 3/11/2017. I can't say enough great things about this place. You know what you are getting into if you are DIYing flowers for the wedding, it's work but can be worth it! We kept things simple by having minimalistic greenery on our 7 tables and then only putting together a bouquet for bride and boutonnière for groom. Ordering process went smooth (especially considering I was there on Valentines Day!!), this was such a busy day for them but they really made me feel special and like a priority. They kept communication open and reached out through phone/email with any questions regarding my order, ensuring perfection. Pick up was speedy and they gave instructions on how to keep everything until day of. Thank you for your superior service Arizona Flower Market!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Callie · Married on 12/09/2016

I purchased my wedding flowers from Arizona Flower Market for my wedding on 12/9/16. I purchased wholesale flowers in order to save money. I ended up spending a little over $300, which is $200 of savings over the "flowers by the box" options I was considering. I WILL admit that it is a little stressful for the bride not making bouquets and arrangements until 2 days prior to the wedding, but it is worth it for the savings. I had NO idea what I was doing at first, obviously I am not a florist, but I used online tools to research how to create arrangements, and the process was smooth once I got the flowers. I had myself and my bridesmaids (5) helping with the flowers and it took about 4 hours to get all the arrangements made. Brent and the whole team at AZ flower market were extremely knowledgeable and helpful when it came to deciding which flowers to order. I would recommend AZ flower market to anyone looking to save on wedding flowers, and willing to put in some work!

Sent on 12/19/2016
  • tiffnaaron

Tiffany · Married on 09/30/2016

I purchased some AMAZING Vera Wang vases at Arizona Flower Market. They were the absolutely perfect size and color that I was looking for. They had an amazing variety of different vases. They came in all shapes, colors, and sizes. I actually considered ordering my flowers through Arizona Flower Market, but decided against it. Not because they weren't helpful or the flowers weren't up to par, but because I didn't want to hassle with the DIY on the day of my wedding. Everyone who works there is awesome and so very helpful.

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • CareBear

Carri · Married on 03/12/2016

I cannot say one bad thing about Arizona Flower Market. They are amazing, their staff is amazing, their product is amazing and most important the price and quality is amazing. Their roses are HUGE! The fragrance of all the flowers are so delicious. When I went to pick up my flowers 2 days before my wedding we had one mix up with the flowers. When we looked back at the paperwork it was my mistake and I didn’t catch it when I placed the order 8 months ahead of time. Even though it was my mistake they made it right, no questions asked. That is service!!!!! They made the whole flower process so simple. The giant walk in fridge is cold, bring a coat if you plan on staying in there for any length of time. We had to take warm-up breaks :)
    Thank you Arizona Flower Market for being such a breath of fresh air in the wedding planning process. You were the one thing I didn’t have to worry about. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/01/2016
  • User5571948 · 2+ years ago

AMAZING!!! My daughter saw Arizona Flower Market at a bridal show and decided to go check them out. We had originally thought about doing all the flowers (which would have been a little stressful for this MOB!), but ended up doing the arrangements for the tables and we ordered all flowers from AZ Flower market. They were very helpful, friendly and very reasonably priced. They suggested LUX floral next door for the bouquets , boutonnieres and corsages . Lux did exactly what my daughter requested and they were delivered to the venue right on time! Thank you!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Brynne · Married on 10/10/2015

Arizona Flower Market was the perfect choice for us for our wedding! We knew we wanted to make our own bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, boutonnieres, and flower crown. We did the research and walked the showroom and market getting advice along the way from their knowledgeable staff. So glad we used them and we would recommend them to other couples planning on creating their own flower arrangements!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Jennifer · Married on 07/25/2015

I went in a couple months in advance to scope this place out. The employees were helpful, answering my questions and making suggestions for flower choices. Once we made our decision, we emailed the manager, as recommended, detailed list of which flower and how many. Payment was taken at the time of order. My maid of honor picked up everything the day before since our wedding was five hours away in the White Mountains. They bundled everything neatly into plastic containers and gave ample water and flower food. The flowers lasted all weekend in their perky beauty before we had to finally clean up. A huge plus- We actually came in under our small DIY budget and still had enough to decorate other things at our wedding. Much thanks to the team over at Arizona Flower Market.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Page · Married on 06/06/2015

The gentleman at Arizona Flower Market made my diy flowers a total breeze. He helped me figure out what flowers to put in the bouquets, showed me how to make boutonnieres, and gave endless advice. I ended up having the right amount of flowers and filler for the whole thing, and all for under $250 total. The bouquets turned out spectacularly, largely due to the help and gorgeous flowers I received here. Now that my wedding is over, I'll still be using them for all my flower needs in the future.

Sent on 06/16/2015

My husband and I decided to be our own florists for our wedding in order to save money, and Arizona Flower Market really helped with that. Brent was very knowledgeable and helpful, guiding me in what types of floral to utilize to make my own bouquets, and he made it so easy to place an order and pick up two days before our wedding. We were able to purchase all of our wedding floral for less than $300, including homemade bouquets and boutonnieres for 19 members of our wedding party. We had chosen hydrangeas as one of our main flowers, and over the first 24 hours they were in our care, we had several wilt and become unusable. My Matron of Honor called to see what could be done and Arizona Flower Market had replacements ready to go at no cost. While the stress of having to transport and care for the flowers prior to the wedding can be a little intimidating, Arizona Flower Market made it as easy as possible and saved us a big chunk of our budget. Thank you!

Sent on 07/20/2015
  • Jenn

Jenn · Married on 05/07/2015

Going to Arizona Flower Market for our wedding flowers was one of the best decisions we made! We were on a tight budget and my SIL offered to make our bouquets. Because we were planning the wedding long-distance we didn’t have a chance to actually check out the market until we were down there for the wedding. We went two days prior to wedding day and everyone was so helpful. The assortments of flowers were gorgeous and there were so many to choose from. We ended up getting enough flowers for what we thought was three bouquets and two boutonnieres, but in reality the bunches of flowers were so full and luscious that we could have easily made another bouquet. We also purchased gorgeous vases from the market which allowed our bouquets to double as centerpieces. They have all the supplies for making bouquets, centerpieces, etc. and provided great tips to help us make them. What surprised me most was both the value and the quality. We purchased our flowers and supplies two days before the wedding (approx. $100.00 total), and by following the staff’s care instructions the flowers lasted well beyond the wedding day! In fact, they still looked so good well after after our wedding day that I ended up giving one of the bouquet/centerpieces to our wedding hotel’s event coordinator on our departure 2 days later since we couldn’t take them home with us due to customs restrictions. We would highly recommend Arizona Flower Market!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Erinn · Married on 03/27/2015

We wanted to make our own centerpieces for our wedding, and AZ Flower Market made it easy! Everyone there is super helpful, and ordering/pick-up was a breeze. The flowers we got were beautiful, and high quality. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 03/29/2015

Marissa · Married on 03/07/2015

Easy to do DIY with. I did all of my our flowers and this company made it easy. I also do not have a green thumb and I did not kill any of my flowers-very helpful!

Sent on 03/24/2015
  • F

Brittany · Married on 02/25/2017

We got all of our greenery from here and everything was so fresh!

Sent on 03/08/2017

Dais · Married on 05/30/2015

My only hiccup was that the flower girls basket that I picked out was different from the one we rcvd (small detail, no big deal) My Wedding Flowers were beautiful and fresh!!! They lasted a long time and everybody commented on how beautiful they were. Although I picked a selected set from their book, they were open to adding a couple of changes (extremely flexible!) without much of a cost difference. Would highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Shivani · Married on 02/15/2019

I had very good experience with Arizona flower shop!! I would recommend this flower shop

I had really good experience! I would recommend this flower shop!! Very friendly staff

Sent on 02/15/2019

Mackenzie · Married on 10/28/2017

Such an amazing find! Great deals on a variety of flowers to make any brides floral dreams come true. My mom and I are doing the flowers for my wedding and I was able to find everything I wanted (and then some)!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Bella · Married on 03/29/2015

I found the most lovely dark, deep purple calla lilies here. They were the slight flower splurge, and even then, the price was reasonable, and the flowers available at the right time. The employees were super helpful when I was working out how many I'd need and when to pick up. The day of pick-up they even made sure I had buckets to keep the flowers in and went over the instructions and suggestions for my bouquets and centerpiece project.

Sent on 04/22/2015

Krista · Married on 03/21/2015

I bought all the flowers for my sisters DIY, backyard wedding at the Arizona Flower Market. We used the flowers to make all the boutonnieres, bouquets and table center pieces. The flower market was great. We went in about two weeks prior to the wedding and worked with someone to put together our order. The staff was knowledgeable and very helpful. When I went to pick up the flowers they walked me through my order and even changed out a few things for me that day. We saved quite a bit of money going the DIY route and everything turned out beautiful. We got lots of compliments on everything The flowers were fresh and looked great for about a week and a half, well after the wedding was over. I would recommended the flower market to anyone looking to brighten up any occasion.

Sent on 04/02/2015

Erica · Married on 01/26/2018

3.5

I really love coming here for all my floral needs, the flowers always last long and I am always greeted when I walk in. Someone is always near to help me find exactly what I am looking for and to make great recommendations.

Sent on 05/19/2017

Danielle · Married on 12/14/2016

Great option if you are into DIY

Sent on 12/20/2016