Arizona Biltmore Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
    Liset Married on 11/12/2016
    We had a wonderful experience planning our wedding with AZB! When we first visited AZB as our potential venue we just fell in love with the charm, elegance and architeture and knew this was the p[lace we wanted to get married. Tami Spencer was our catering manager and she went above an beyond what we could have asked for. She was very attentive and responsive especially leading up to our wedding day. The day of our wedding went as smooth as it could have because of the professional staff at AZB. I highly recommend booking with AZB for your wedding!!
    Lauren Married on 11/14/2015
    There aren't enough words that I could write to convey how wonderful Lindsay Russel is. She went above and beyond to make everything on our wedding day perfect. She is incredible responsive to email- sometimes even late at night, and was so organized that planning was very easy. The Biltmore was so spectacularly beautiful for our wedding- cocktail hour in the Aztec Room, and reception in the Gold Room. Our guests, many of them out of town, absolutely raved about how beautiful the resort and rooms were, and were so interested in the history and tradition. I'm a Phoenix native, and have truly dreamed of getting married at the Biltmore my whole life, and I can honestly say that it was a dream come true.
    Rachel Married on 06/27/2015
    Our wedding reception at the Arizona Biltmore was absolutely incredible! Catering Manager, Carrie Lage, and her team created a wonderful experience not only for us, but our guests as well. Several guests have said that ours was the best wedding reception they have ever attended. Wow! For two average people, the Arizona Biltmore made us feel like royalty. We will definitely have future events there.
    Krysten Married on 04/04/2015
    I'm so thrilled we got married at the Arizona Biltmore. What a great choice! Lindsay helped us and she was incredible! Very attentive and eager to answer any questions we had. She always showed us nothing but patience and excitement for our day. The package included open bar, food, and the wedding cake. We felt like it was an incredible deal!
    Melissa Married on 10/18/2014
    I had my wedding at the Arizona Biltmore Aztec Ballroom and Cocktail hour in the lawns for 130 people. My wedding was so beautiful and guests raved about the gorgeous ballroom and historic hotel. The service was exceptional, the day of the wedding my wedding coordinator Lindsay Russell took care of all the details and was always in contact and ready to answer any of my questions. All of my guests were waiting on hand and foot with delighted servers and banquet attendants. The Biltmore is Worth every Penny, I would highly recommend to have your elegant, old Hollywood wedding venue here.
  • User1541228 2+ years ago
    I cannot speak highly enough of this venue! We held our cocktail hour in the Aztec room and reception in the Gold Ballroom. Both were absolutely incredible. There are many beautiful resorts in the Phoenix area, but none hold the unique history of the Biltmore. It is a true landmark where the 1920s era lives on. The service was impeccable throughout our planning process and exceeded our expectations the night of the wedding. Carrie Bayless, our coordinator was so helpful that it really felt we had our own wedding planner even though we did not hire one. She even set up our candy bar for us. The entire hotel and event staff went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was an unforgettable experience. The food was superb as well – we got many compliments. Our experience at this location really made our wedding the incredible event that is was. Choosing the Biltmore was absolutely the best decision we could’ve made for our wedding venue.
    Rashmi Married on 12/28/2013
    Beautiful venue, professional staff. We had a perfect wedding day, and memories now of a historical venue to last a lifetime.
    Jen Married on 10/12/2013
    Choosing the Arizona Biltmore was the best decision I made while planning my wedding. I worked with Carrie and she was fabulous! They took care of EVERYTHING! It turned out beautifully.
    Melissa Married on 05/25/2013
    they were absolutely wonderful to work with! I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking to host a wedding in Phoenix!
    Lexie Married on 05/25/2013
    Well of course I loved my wedding venue, but I can't even begin to tell you how accommodating and service oriented the Biltmore Hotel is. It shouldn't be surprising, but it's totally appreciated. Our ceremony was in the Paradise Garden, which was just stunning. Then we had the reception in the Gold Room. When I say the Gold Room is gorgeous, you just have to see it at night to believe it. It is breathtaking. The food and service was fantastic. We had a personal server that attended to all our needs. My husband and I could really enjoy the food and setting because we had nothing to worry about. If I could do it all over again, I'd stick with the Biltmore Hotel!
    Michelle Married on 05/04/2013
    I worked with Lindsay Russell at the Biltmore and she was fantastic. They went out of their way to be sure I had everything I needed and that my day went smoothly. She was always quick to get back to me with any of my concerns and also worked to customize pieces of the day for me. The food the venue and the staff were wonderful! We had guests staying at the hotel for the whole weekend any not only was the wedding beautiful but our guests had a wonderful time over the entire weekend!
    It was a fabulous choice for us and we would highly recommend it.
    Jessica Married on 04/06/2013
    We had our reception in the Gold Room at the Biltmore. It could not have turned out more beautiful! The food was amazing, all of our guests were raving about it. Karen Doan was more than great to work with and made all of our reception desires come to life. She is very knowledgable about weddings and has been in the business forever. This really helped guide us. Couldn't ask for a better reception!
  • User1056015 2+ years ago
    We had our wedding at the Arizona Biltmore and it was wonderful. Our coordinator was Lindsay Russell and she was fabulous. She worked with us to make our day great and was very flexible by helping us out with our budget, scheduling, rooms, etc. The staff is extremely professional. The hotel offers high end service at a great value. I would definitely recommend getting married and having your reception at the Biltmore.
    Melissa Married on 11/11/2012
    Having my wedding at the Arizona Biltmore was always a dream! We had used the hotel for other family events years ago and I thought that having our wedding at the Biltmore would be out of the question. Well I took my family there to see the property and we just fell in love with it again and knew this is where the wedding needed to be!

Everything was wonderful. The staff is amazing to work with, the food is great and the grounds are just beautiful! I highly recommend the Arizona Biltmore for events and even for a great vacation!!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline Married on 12/18/2011
    For our event, we worked with Lindsay Russell and her team. They were absolutely amazing! The hall was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the grounds were stunning. The staff at the Arizona Biltmore is top notch, friendly and so helpful. They pride themselves on professionalism and customer services. I highly recommend contacting them for your venue.
    Jackie Married on 06/25/2011
    This place is just BEAUTIFUL!!! My sister was married here and we loved it!
    Ben Married on 05/21/2011
    The Arizona Biltmore was a beautiful venue. We had an outdoor ceremony and had lots of great site choices. The catering staff was absolutely outstanding from the tasting to the quality of the food to the actual reception - service was impeccable. All our guests complimented. The catering manager, Rulla Effa, was also one of the highlights of the experience. She was professional and first-class in everything and always made things go easier than expected. Without a doubt the Biltmore and its staff exceeded expectation. What a great choice!
    Calibride Married on 01/30/2010
    They were great with everything. If you really want a beautiful wedding without a hassle, this place is great. Food was outstanding.
    Biltmorebride Married on 05/23/2009
    We had such an unforgettable wedding. All our guest had so much fun and the service were excellent. We couldn't have pick a better location. Everything was just perfect on the day, and was captured in our wedding photos.
    Amy Married on 05/31/2008
    The Arizona Biltmore has everything and more you would want for you wedding!! We had our rehearsal dinner, reception, and brunch there. We worked with Tangie Jensen, who became a true friend during the process. She made all my decision making easy and always was there to hold my hand through the planning process. Then the weekend of the wedding she went above and beyond all my expectations. I would recommend this venue to everyone!!
    Christina Married on 04/12/2008
    Stacey Shapiro is the coordinator that helped me through everything! Anything I wanted or needed she was right on top of. It was great to not ahve to worry about finding a caterer and the food was to die for. The cake was beautiful and delicious and the rooms were amazing. I couldn't have asked for anything better!
    Kat Married on 07/14/2007
    A absolute dream location, It was summer so we had to have a great venue inside and it was fan-tas-tic. Could not be happier, the Biltmore is one of the top places in Arizona and the architecture was so classy and beautiful. just awesome
    Julie Married on 10/03/2014
    Lindsay and Carrie are wonderful! We cannot express how happy we were with the Catering Department.
    All our guests are raving about the food!!! They all had a great time!!! They loved the food, the desserts, the cake, and the beauty of the room!!! Everyone complimented how beautiful the venue is !!! it worked out perfectly with the ceremony, the cocktail hour and dinner all in the same area. Aztec Lawn, Gold Patio, and Aztec Room. It was very private and the guest really seemed to enjoy everything!
    A special touch, Lindsay sent us notes in our getting ready rooms, with chocolate, wine and champagne! so sweet!!!

We had a couple challenges with the front desk staff but not a big deal. (during check in and check out) They are two seperate departments. The catering department and Lindsay Russell and Carrie Bayless-Lage are wonderful!
    Erin Married on 04/12/2014
    The service the day of my event was fantastic!
  • User1434969 2+ years ago
    On Saturday, I had my wedding reception at the Biltmore. Lindsay Russell was our catering sales manager and she was FABULOUS! She was responsive, kind, thoughtful, personable and very helpful. I truly loved working with her!

My fiance and I looked all over Arizona, Colorado and California for our wedding, and found nothing. I was almost in a panic because we searched high and low! Until we took a tour of the Biltmore. I'm a native of Arizona and I waited to tour the Biltmore last, because I thought it would be out of our budget. But, I was wrong! The Biltmore was within our budget and we were in love with the service, location, beauty and class of the property. We were so excited to announce that we would celebrate our love at this amazing piece of Arizona history! The Biltmore is my favorite hotel in Arizona, and I was so excited that this would be MY place!

Our wedding was truly amazing; the food was to die for, and the cake was delicious. Speaking of cake, we went with the cake made at the Biltmore, and I have to say, we do NOT regret that decision. It was moist, flavorful, DELICIOUS and very beautiful. It looked exactly like the picture I gave. My brother, who is a health nut and never eats sweets, ate several pieces!

The room was set up exactly as I requested, the tables looked amazing, the dance floor was perfect, and the sunset cocktail hour had people laughing and enjoying the ambiance. What I love most about this location is that candle light and elegance are all you need to make a beautiful evening. The honeymoon suite was huge and quite lovely! The property is unique and beautiful, so I can't wait to get our photos back!

In the end, I had the wedding of my dreams at the Biltmore and I would not change one thing about the evening. The entire evening was elegant, personal and fun! It was everything I ever imagined; and I had VERY HIGH expectations! Truly amazing and memorable!