Arius Photography Reviews

29 | Kingston, NY

29 Reviews for Arius Photography

Luke S. · Married on 06/19/2021

Couldn’t have been happier

My Wife and I truly couldn’t have been happier with Sam as our photographer. We did a first look, and Sam made 2-3 hours of pictures (which were planned to the minute) feel like it was nothing. She perfectly balances being professional while also making it all fun. We didn’t want her to leave when she told us she had finished. Couldn’t recommend anyone more!

Sent on 06/21/2021

Erica M. · Married on 05/21/2021

The absolute best

Where do I even start? I cannot say enough good things about Samantha, and before anyone continues with reading my review, go ahead and set up an appointment to meet with her (and then book her!!). My fiancé and I just finished taking our connection session photos with her and our hearts are literally bursting with love and appreciation for her and her work. When my fiancé and I were first looking for our wedding photographer we knew we wanted someone with a totally different look. Someone that was capturing real moments, someone who was creative, someone who was not just doing a job, but was sharing in the moment with you. After our first meeting with Samantha we knew she was the perfect fit. She is warm, kind, energetic, and clearly seriously cares about making you feel comfortable. Her eye for light and for capturing beautiful moments is something I’ve never seen before, especially in wedding photography. We booked our connection session shortly after meeting with her and every interaction leading up to the connection session was filled with excitement and kindness. My fiancé can be very anxious and nervous, and Samantha put him completely at ease from the start. Every smile, every laugh, every look was REAL and genuine and heartfelt. She doesn’t tell you to pose or where to look in a non-natural way, instead she has you whisper to your partner little things that will elicit genuine smiles and laughs, she makes little suggestions that bring you closer to your partner. I JUST CAN’T SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS. You’re going to want Samantha to share your special day with you, and you’re going to want her to capture all the moments you would never even think of. With all that being said, book her!!! I am now just counting down the days to our wedding and to the magic she’ll create that day!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Megan

Megan W. · Married on 05/15/2021

The most perfect

Hiring Sam was one of the absolute BEST decisions we made for our 5.15.21 wedding. She came highly recommended by our venue so she was on our list from the beginning (especially once we reviewed her stunning portfolio!), but within moments of meeting her via facetime we knew she was the photographer for us!

We met Sam in person for our connection session a few months later and she immediately made us feel at ease - we were totally able to be ourselves with her due to her cool, calm, outgoing and fun personality! Throughout the weeks/months leading up to our wedding, Sam regularly checked in with us to firm up our day-of timeline and review our photo checklist with us, ensuring a seamless wedding day experience!

Leading up to our wedding day, we were already amazed by Sam's skills, but we fell even more in love with her the day of!!! We cannot express just how much Sam helped us the second she arrived at our venue the day of our wedding. She instantly made the entire wedding party and our families feel comfortable, relaxed, + excited, and helped us stick to our timeline perfectly. She knew our venue SO well that she was able to lead us to all of the most beautiful spots on the property, chasing the light and getting the most amazing shots!

Sam's gifts go far beyond her skills as a photographer -- it felt like she was our wedding planner too! She helped me in and out of my veil multiple times throughout the day, and was there helping me when I had a wardrobe malfunction minutes into the reception! Any time we'd hit a minor hiccup, the first thing folks would say was "should we ask Sam?? Where's Sam?!" She was a shoulder to lean on and a source of comfort and support for EVERYONE the entire time! It literally feels like there's nothing she can't do!

After our wedding our guests could not stop raving about Sam and her second photographer Gabriel, and their ability to navigate and get photos during all parts of the wedding (including wrangling several large families for group shots AND being all over the dance floor getting photos of all our guests having fun!)

Sam provided many teasers less than 24 hours after our wedding, which was BEYOND what we were expecting! The photos are stunning and there's so much more beyond the shots that makes her the best in the biz.

BOOK SAM. Cannot recommend enough! We were SO lucky to have her.

Sent on 06/07/2021
  • Maggie

Maggie O. · Married on 10/30/2020

There is no one better

Sam and her assistant Gabe made for such a smooth and memorable day. Sam is like a wedding coordinator herself with her knowledge of weddings, photos, venue, and relationships. I honestly think our wedding went so well partially because she was there. Im obsessed with every picture she took and all that she is in general!

Sent on 05/04/2021

Adam S. · Married on 09/05/2020

Incredible experience!

It’s impossible to sum up in one review just how much Sam’s presence meant to our wedding… but I’ll try. From our very first call, through our connection session, to the wedding day and beyond, Sam’s skill, presence, and infectious energy constantly reaffirmed that hiring her for our wedding was one of the best decisions we could have made. We’re not the type of couple that wanted a lot of posed, standard photos, and Sam’s style was exactly what we were looking for. Plus she offered her expert advice and guidance. Sam helped us navigate the uncertainty of planning a wedding before and during a pandemic, came to our neighborhood in Brooklyn to capture photos of us at home (and in our favorite bar!) and of course created countless gorgeous documentary-style photos of our wedding day. We will always have these amazing photos to look back on and remember how special our day was, and how special Sam made us feel.

Sent on 05/26/2021
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 05/30/2020

The Best!!

Words cannot properly express how thankful we are for Sam. As everyone alludes to in their reviews, she has a way to make you feel instantly connected and comfortable with her from the very first time you meet her. This was something we valued throughout the planning process, but became even more important when our wedding plans got derailed due to COVID-19. We chose to scrap our big wedding plans and instead had a socially distanced, intimate wedding on our front lawn. Sam was there for us every step of the way. She helped to calm us down, replan our vision, and figure out how to make our day extra special. She drove the 2 hours (one-way) to photograph our day (all while wearing a mask!). "Your photographer was the best" was something we heard from every one of our friends and family that interacted with Sam throughout the day. But the only thing that rivals her personality is her incredible talent. The pictures we received perfectly captured the emotion of the day and somehow made our lawn look like the most gorgeous backdrop. Booking Sam was the best decision we made during our entire wedding planning process.

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • Pat

Pat R. · Married on 11/02/2019

Wait! STOP! Seriously, Just Read This...

Listen, if you folks are like us, and you were kind of well, lost on who to choose to give this absolutely massive responsibility to for photographing your wedding day please, just stop right now and read.

Sam June is nothing short of spectacular. My wife is a bit camera shy, which is totally fine so the one requirement that we had in our process in choosing our wedding photographer was that she (my wife) needed to feel comfortable with them. After reviewing Sam's work we understood that she wasn't your average run of the mill wedding photographers. First off, she loves what she does, and if you spend a day with her at a wedding you'll see that. She loves putting couples that are nervous and overwhelmed, calming them down and getting them in whatever THEIR element is.

So after we contact Sam, we set a Facetime call where we got to know each other and we absolutely hit it off. Fast forward to our wedding day, same arrives early with everything she needs and then some and was an absolute professional. She took time to understand family dynamics, and anything else that could factor into a huge day like a wedding day.

Were we nervous? Damn right we were, but not only is Sam a damn good photographer but she's an awesome person as well. If you're on the fence, please just give her a call, she's worth every penny and then some.

P&L

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 10/19/2019

Best Photographer Ever

From the moment I saw Sam’s photos I knew I needed to work with her. After our first call, I was even more excited. She is extremely personable, funny, and makes you feel like you’re old friends which is an amazing gift. Our wedding day was flawless and she played a HUGE part in that, lending her knowledge to our timeline and using her impeccable eye to determine where we would be photographed. It was a blast having her a part of the “getting ready” experience, and I quite honestly forgot she was even photographing us. Our family and friends could not stop talking about how cool she is and how she fit right in. I immediately trusted her to direct us anywhere (inside a hungry sheep pen even!) and I am so glad I did. Our photos are STUNNING. There are so many incredible shots it’s almost overwhelming to figure out how to properly honor each one.
    Sam has an amazing eye for light and works with her surroundings as opposed to trying to make them something they’re not. Our photos are works of art and I’m trying to come up with more reasons to work with her !

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Alliana

Alliana S. · Married on 09/28/2019

Can I give 10 stars?

I've been putting off writing this review because I knew I'd get emotional writing it. There are not enough good things I can say about Sam. She is SO MUCH MORE than just a photographer. From my very first Skype call, Sam made me feel completely comfortable. She just has a way about her that makes you feel like everything is going to be okay no matter what. She worked with us to create a schedule that took advantage of every minute of her time so we could get as many photos as possible. She is so chill and down to earth, she got along with everyone, and she was actually fun to have around all day. She even danced with us and our friends on the dance floor at the end of the night. We just received our preview photos this week, and I was floored by the photos Sam was able to capture. She works with the natural light and captures the beauty in every moment. She isn't about posed photos, but instead finds real emotion. I can't imagine what our wedding day would have been without her.

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Don

Don F. · Married on 09/22/2019

Amazing, Artistic Wedding Photographer

Sam was the perfect photographer for our wedding. We were drawn to her style and personal approach towards photography. We wanted the photos to capture the vibe and intimate moments of the day more than having staged photos of ourselves and the guests -- though we got a bunch of those too :) . Sam made us feel very comfortable right away even though we were coming from out of town and weren't able to do an engagement session before the wedding date. Working with Sam was really easy from the beginning through to the end product. Our photos came out great; a year later we still look at them every day! We highly recommend working with Sam for your wedding. Her portfolio speaks for itself.

Sent on 09/23/2020

Brianna P. · Married on 09/07/2019

Pure magic

Sam was pure magic from beginning to end. We felt an instant connection with her during our first meeting. During our wedding day, she was my (the bride) sense of calm in the room while getting ready and she even DJ'ed for us when we couldn't decide what to listen to!
    We appreciated her attention to detail, her ability to get amazing photos without over posing us, and her and her assistant Gabe's professionalism throughout the whole experience. And then, to have truly amazing images of our day was the best part of it all.

Sent on 01/27/2020

Christine · Married on 08/24/2019

Simply The Best

We couldn't have asked for anything better! Sam nailed it. She was exactly what we needed on our wedding day - so calm, cool and collected, and totally delivered. She captured everything so beautifully (!) the details, the people, the views, the light - we couldn't be happier. Thank you Sam!

Sent on 01/14/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole M. · Married on 07/20/2019

Your search for a wedding photographer is over!

There is no one like Sam June. We know this because (it felt like) we talked to every photographer on the planet before finding her. We fell in love with her warm, genuine spirit from our very first call! She took the time to get to know us and our story while simultaneously instilling confidence that she truly knew her stuff. We were bummed to find out that she was already booked on our date but decided to move our wedding to another weekend just so we could work with her.

We were super nervous for our engagement photos, which Sam June lovingly calls “connection sessions”, but there was nothing to be worried about! She kept us moving and laughing the entire time and surprising us with her creativity. If you just let go and trust her, your photos will be both beautiful and interesting.

On our wedding day, she was an absolute rockstar — wrangling our families for obligatory family portraits with ease, getting along with everyone, keeping the timeline humming along. Not only is she professional and organized, she’s an absolute joy to be around. Saying goodbye to her at the end of our wedding really felt like we were saying goodbye to an old friend.

When we got our wedding photos back, we were completely blown away. Sam June is truly an artist. We feel incredibly lucky to have such beautiful images captured by her. If you want romantic, nature forward, beautifully edited photos that capture the magic of your wedding, she’s your girl.

Sent on 01/01/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly W. · Married on 07/16/2019

Best Wedding Decision

We have received our teaser photos from Sam and they are absolutely beautiful; they encompass our entire vibe and vision from our wedding day. Frankly, the pictures could be ordinary, and we would have paid double just to have Sam by our side. The calming, chill and confidence aura Sam exudes inevitably calmed, chilled and boosted our confidence on a day when we needed it most. She drove two hours each way in a mask to be there for us. We cannot rate her, praise her or recommend her any higher and look forward to our completed album and all works she produces in the future.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Adam W. · Married on 07/06/2019

Give Yourself an Incredible Wedding Present

Let me tell you a little about Samantha June, owner of Arius Photography. Sam is no ordinary wedding photographer, which is the precise reason we hired her. Sam’s photography is, in a word, stunning. She finds the extraordinary in the ordinary. She furrows her brow and scans the area to find just the right light she needs. When she finds it, she gently coaxes you to just relax, breathe, and just stand there while she makes art. She might tell you to bring your hand down, or to quietly whisper a word into your partner’s ear. You may not understand what she’s up to… so you have to let go of your need to control and trust that she knows what she’s doing –she does. Sam is far and away the absolute BEST decision my husband and I made (other than marrying each other, of course). What drew us to her work was her portfolio of striking, non-traditional wedding photography. One photo in particular, a bride and groom swimming in the dark of night and shot from above, is what sold us. We looked at this photo and it took our collective breath away. You see, Sam is more than just a photographer. She is an artist. A storyteller. She really connects with her couples and the result is magical. From our very first contact with Sam, Tom (future hubby) and I instantly felt the click. She was warm, funny, and responded so enthusiastically to our vision. As the wedding drew closer, she spoke with us frequently about our day – what we wanted, what we didn’t want, and everything we had no idea about. Sam advised us every step of the way – and she was spot-on about everything, from the timing of when to do family portraits to the importance of being alone together immediately after the ceremony. Our wedding didn’t go exactly as planned. We booked at a ski resort and had planned to have our guests take the ski lift to the top for the ceremony. A thunderstorm an hour before quashed that idea, and we were a little devastated. Sam rolled with it, and we took advantage of the rain and the incredible light that often follows a summer storm. A moment I will always remember about my wedding is right after the ceremony: We had asked a dear friend to sing as we left the podium, hand in hand, married. Tom and I snuck behind a curtain, out of view of our guests, and sat there listening as we held onto each other. The emotion of the day was just overwhelming – the sadness about having to relocate the ceremony indoors coupled with the joy of having just been married a minute ago. We sat there, holding onto each other, tears streaming down our faces. Sam never left our side. The rest of the world slowly faded away. All we heard was our friend singing to us and the quiet, whirring clicks of Sam’s camera. If you’re the kind of couple who wants standard, pretty, typical pictures where everything is just smiles and perfection – then don’t book Sam. If you want an artist who will capture the authenticity of your day – thunderstorms, tears and all: you’ve found her. It’s important to note that Sam will OF COURSE take all of the standard family portraits you want: she will arrange people, she will play by the rules, and she will compose lovely portraiture that your grandmother can put in a frame. She is perhaps the most flexible wedding photographer I’ve ever observed: She bounced back and forth from shooting us standing in a river in full suits with our pants rolled up, to shooting our list of pictures with parents and friends. She speaks to your guests kindly, respectfully, and with enough authority to (very nicely) get your uncle to put down his beer for two seconds so the picture isn’t marred by his questionable choice to drink a Coors Light when there’s craft beer available. She’s everywhere throughout the night – all of our friends told us afterward how she never stopped moving. Never stopped shooting. Sam worked within our budget to give us the exact right package that we could afford. She never, ever, tried to upsell us any albums or special prints or anything we didn’t need. I asked her about this once – about why all the other photographers we encountered tried to upsell us stuff and she didn’t. She humbly said something about how her job is simply to capture our day, and that what gives her joy is finding the story to tell with each couple. We consider her to be perhaps the best wedding present we gave ourselves. Give yourself a gift - hire Arius Photography to tell your story.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Jen · Married on 06/30/2019

Talented, personal, quite simply the best.

We are so thankful we found Sam June! From the moment we stumbled upon her portfolio during our search for a photographer, we knew there had to be an incredibly talented person behind such dreamy, thoughtful, personal photos. It was such a breath of fresh air to work with someone who truly cares about their craft and the people they work with, and has the rare ability to connect with everyone with such grace and kindness. Sam seamlessly blended in with all of our friends and family on our wedding day and made everyone feel relaxed and comfortable, turning family and wedding party photos into some of the most memorable and fun moments that we'll cherish forever.

We had complete trust in her from our first e-mails and were blown away by how communicative and helpful she was, offering advice, vendor recommendations and a timeline that made our wedding day a breeze! She was flexible and worked with us on what photography package made the most sense for us, making time in her busy schedule for a Connection Session in our neighborhood that not only made us feel more comfortable in front of the camera, but was a highlight leading up to our wedding.

Sam is so much more than a photographer and we are so thankful for all the times she stepped in and offered her expertise on our wedding day, truly becoming a day of coordinator that was calm and made everything feel like it was taken care of. That was the best gift we could have ever asked for and her suggestions for sneaking off throughout the evening to take portraits in the river, in a field surrounded by sparklers and at night under the stars were the perfect moments for us to take it all in and some of our fondest memories. I would recommend Arius Photography in a heartbeat with not only documenting your wedding day, but capturing those personal moments in the most beautiful way.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 06/15/2019

How do I give 10 stars?

So I don't know if its better to start alphabetically or chronologically with why Sam is the absolute greatest. Holding onto the memories of what is one of the biggest days of your life is really up to the quality of the photographer you hire. The person needs to be able to capture intimate moments of you, your friends, your family, to fully encapsulate what it meant to be at your wedding. Sam I am convinced is the absolute best person for this. We did both our engagement photos and our wedding with her and we immediately felt right at home. She has this way of very quickly understanding the energy and vibe of the couple, and then amplifying that to capture these natural, wonderful moments between us. All of the family and bridal party portraits were an absolute hilarious part of the day, all because of Sam. We actually found her work before we had any other vendor picked out and we knew from that point that no matter the scene, she would be the choice to make it all work perfectly. Huge thank you to Sam.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Jenny

Jenny · Married on 05/26/2019

Best wedding decision we made!

Sam June is pure magic—from her calm demeanor to her ability to have fun with us and with our families, bustling my dress and pinning my husband’s boutonnière when my hands were too shaky to do it, she is so much more than an amazing photographer. This wedding day stuff is stressful, but her experience with it all put us at ease. We knew that we were in the best of hands the very first minute we met her. Sam is also just so fun and so cool—our families all remarked how awesome it was to witness her professionalism in action. Everyone loved her.

When I found Sam’s work online, I knew immediately that I wanted to insert my wedding into her dreamy, romantic world. What bride wouldn’t?! What a thrill it was to get to work with her. She exceeded our expectations in every way imaginable. Sam helped make the most important day of our lives special and memorable. We truly don’t have the words to express how meaningful that is for us. We’ll carry the memory and the photos of that day with us always.

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Lexi

Lexi · Married on 05/25/2019

Wow, Wow, Wow!

Samantha June is absolutely amongst the best in the business! From the first time we spoke with her on Facetime, to meeting her for our connection session and working with her for our wedding this weekend, we have continued to be amazed and wowed by her work and overall presence. Her photos are absolutely magical and truly capture some of life's most intimate and special moments! To boot, our family and friends were blown away by her ability to do 10 things at once, which included getting people to be comfortable in front of the camera (without feeling posed!), acting as a wrangler and somewhat of a planner day-of, and so much more. We cannot say enough about her and cannot wait to work with her again - book her today!

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Ellen

Ellen S. · Married on 05/03/2019

Incredibly thankful

Sam June is an incredibly talented photographer with an eye for light and turning what could be an ordinary photo into a work of art. The photos from our wedding exude the energy from the day and we are so so thankful we found her! Sam’s personality makes it feel like you are “working” with a friend. It’s comfortable, natural and FUN. Not stiff and awkward. ♥️ Thank you for creating magic!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Bethany · Married on 09/08/2018

If I could give Samantha June (Arius photography) ten stars I would! Five stars is simply not enough for all that Samantha did for us on our wedding day. Before meeting her, looking through her portfolios and website - I knew she was the style of photographer I was looking for. She is very detailed, organized, and clearly talented. Not only are her photos absolutely gorgeous and capture real moments (not overly staged or cheesy), but she also makes you feel SO comfortable when she is taking your photo. She clearly has been doing this forever and has many tricks up her sleeve to make you laugh, feel in the moment, or just feel confident when photographing you. Samantha is super friendly, a "girl's girl", and so much more than just a photographer. My wedding day had many different things "not go as planned" and without Samantha there, things would have gone from bad to worse. She took charge of our wedding day exactly when I needed her the most and I couldn't be more grateful. Our shuttle service was over an hour late dropping off half of our guests for our ceremony. Samantha let our other guests know (that were waiting) that the shuttle was running behind and kept them updated with information as it came without anyone asking her to. Not only was our ceremony almost an hour and half late throwing off our whole wedding day schedule but the day-of wedding coordinator at our venue was not a coordinator at all. My wedding schedule was falling apart in front of my eyes and Samantha was there to help keep the schedule on track. She told the Djs when to start our introductions, the caterer when to cut our cake, and even helped to bustle my wedding dress when my bridesmaids had trouble with it. She is a rockstar and that's why I say she is so much more than just a photographer. If you are looking for candid and beautiful photos and to feel confident in front of the camera -Samantha is your girl! She has been doing this forever and has perfected her craft! TEN STARS!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Gabby · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing and Talented Photographer

Samantha is the absolute best in every way! You should book her with no hesitation. She is extremely thorough with communication prior to the wedding. The day of, she was such a lovely presence. She interacted so well with everyone, and was effortless in moderating situations. It's so easy to feel comfortable around her, and she helped to create special moments between me and my husband where we could escape here and there to soak in the day. We got our wedding photos back and we couldn't be happier. Every shot is perfect - the lighting, the emotion, the detail, the composition. We've showed our family and friends and everyone has said they're the best wedding photos they've seen. We can't thank Sam enough.

Sent on 01/04/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 10/07/2017

I was lucky enough to find Arius Photography through my makeup artist and let me tell you, Sam June is the real deal. I knew leading up to my wedding that a photographer was something that I was willing to be a little “crazy” over...pictures last forever and tell a whole story in one image, so I knew I needed to be picky. I scrolled through countless websites and reviews but always kept coming back to Arius…something about their photos kept calling to me so I knew I needed to pull the trigger and boy am I glad I did. Sam was extremely pleasant to deal with in the weeks leading up to my wedding day and when we finally spoke on the phone I knew it was a match made in heaven. Just through hearing her voice I immediately felt so calm and relaxed and I could tell she understood mine and my fiancé’s vibe. The day of the wedding Sam and her second shooter showed up promptly and got right down to business capturing all the small but important details without disrupting anything that was going on. She was so present, without being present, which is exactly what you want in a photographer. When my fiancé and I were doing our couples shoot Sam knew exactly what to do to make us feel at ease and what to say to capture the most natural reactions from us. Our photos are beyond breathtaking. I cried while scrolling through each and every one because I felt like I was relieving my wedding day all while seeing things I never got to see the day of. The photos truly surpassed my expectations and Sam June is to thank for that.

Sent on 03/14/2018

Heather · Married on 07/22/2017

Astoundingly, monumentally, blown away by the beautifully talented Sam June! Arius was the very first vendor we booked and by far one of the best decisions we made in the entire wedding planning process. Her initial email was prompt, sincere and informative; she immediately felt like a dear friend who we were super stoked to include in our celebration. Her sage advice on timelines, other vendors and best use of light was invaluable and truly made the whole organizational process a breeze. She was always available with quick responses to any questions we had leading up to the big day, and our phone chat right before left me feeling completely at ease. The day of Sam (and her super lovely assistant) arrived with her substantial creative force and exquisite kindness and proceeded to dive right into her expertly practiced craft, making stunning images of the most special day in our lives thus far. It means more than I could begin to express having such a talented creative there to document these cherished moments, especially since a combination of adrenalyn and boundless joy can kick in bride brain (she warned me it’s a thing!) and make memories a bit hazy! We will treasure every image we receive, get to relive the day every time we look at them and have perfect heirlooms to pass on to future generations in our family. Thank you thank you a million times for making us laugh when we got stressed, encouraging moments of connection in chaos and for your profoundly gorgeous art!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2016

We found Sam and Dave online while as I was scanning through the seemingly endless collections of photographers on endless wedding websites. All of the pictures looked the same to me. When I found Arius Photography I was immediately struck by the unique quality of their photos. Anyone can stand you up next to your wedding party and take a pretty picture. Sam and Dave have a way of finding the most magnificent, natural light to make you look etherial. Their use of light and color are artistic and creative. They are masters of the candid picture, which is exactly the style we were looking for. Their pictures are one of a kind, works of art, so different from the cookie cutter pictures of many other wedding photographers. Our pictures were so stunning they were described as “magazine worthy” by more than one of our friends. What you can't see online is how much support and guidance they will give you leading up to, and on your big day. As soon as we met them for a preliminary meeting my husband and I both felt instantly at ease with their professionalism and extensive experience, but mostly, we just really liked them as people. They are super-easy going, fun and relaxed. Having that kind of energy around us on our wedding day was a life saver. We had so much fun hanging out with them during our “connection session” that I knew they would get along wonderfully with our kooky rag-tag wedding party. I had Sam in the house with me and the bridal party, she brought such a calming presence and fit in seamlessly with all the rowdy women. While I was stressing out about the impending rain threatening to ruin my outdoor wedding, Sam was keeping me updated by showing me the weather radar images on her phone, making timing decisions about the first look portraits when I lost the capacity to think rationally, and managed, with all this craziness going on to take a wonderful series of photos. Dave was with the groom’s party and fit in like an old friend.

Sent on 10/17/2017