Aries Entertainment Reviews

Aries Entertainment 6
Aries Entertainment 7

Michael Johnson · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Beautiful Crazy.......

We asked a lot of this DJ and he came through for us big time.... he was at the venue way ahead of time to make sure everything was in working order, which was impressive in itself..... He even made things happen upon short request. He made our wedding dance memorable for all, especially the Bride and Groom as it was our intention to make sure everyone had fun on the dance floor........ So thanks again Shawn for making our first and last wedding dance(s) the ones to remember!!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Jeremy Esposito · Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience

Shawn was helpful throughout the whole process. He was available through email and phone, and answered all our questions and requests promptly. Our guests loved the music. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Kim

Kim Groot · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding Key Largo June the 1st 2019

We hired Shaw for our wedding DJ he did a wonderful job. He helped us trough the whole music picking and lined everything up with our wedding planner Danielle.

You need a DJ, DJ Shawn is the man.

Kim and Mary Beth Groot.

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Aries Entertainment 8
    Aries Entertainment 9

Stephanie Rudek · Married on 05/04/2019

The Awesome Anthony

DJ Anthony was everything we hoped for and that's saying a lot because I am super picky about my music. I had specific songs starting at specific times for everything, even the dance floor. And I don't mean time like "time to cut the cake" I'm talking, "I want this song to start at 1 minute and 35 seconds at this moment". He nailed it. I highly recommend Aries Entertainment. They were professional and responsive which is nice when your stressed about everything else.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Annaliese Trigler · Married on 04/05/2019

If you want the best dance party of all time, choose Aries!

Shawn was absolutely amazing from the moment we were in contact with him. He knew exactly what we were looking for--even BEFORE our first call and was so responsive and helpful throughout the planning process.

Day of, he NAILED it. We certainly weren't the easiest. We had a unique list of instrumentals for the ceremony, a few must-play songs sprinkled in during cocktail hour, and a LOT of requests for the reception music. AND our first dance was a combination of a cover that transitioned into the original, fast-paced song... which he created for us.

He kept people on the dance floor the E N T I R E night. Everything was just so easy, so genuine, and so much fun with Aries and we really couldn't have asked for a better DJ! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Linsey

Linsey · Married on 02/16/2019

Great Experience with Shawn

Shawn is wonderful to work with. He is professional, responsive, flexible, and a great DJ! He was able to get everyone dancing including my mom. I love his positive energy and he was a welcome addition to my wedding. I recommend him without reservation. Thanks again, Shawn!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Carlee Olshefski · Married on 02/09/2019

Absolutley outstanding!

CHOOSE SHAWN FOR YOUR BIG DAY! I can't recommend him enough! Shawn made our big day and brought so much energy and love to our wedding. He was so flexible and listened to every wish we wanted. He will create the vision you are looking for and go above and beyond. Our guests danced all night, and I could not have been complimented more of you Shawn! Thank you again, Aries Entertainment!

Sent on 02/22/2019
    Aries Entertainment 10
  • Shelby

Shelby · Married on 01/19/2019

Very personalized and attentive

Shawn Stazzone was the DJ for our wedding and he did a phenomenal job keepin the party going and being attentive to the crowd. He personally checked on my and my husband and made a very personal moment for us that we will cherish forever that allowed us to stop for a moment and really connect with everyone who came out to celebrate with us. I would recommend 100 times over, he made the night unforgettable!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Emma · Married on 12/08/2018

Wedding DJ

I used Aries Entertainrment for my wedding reception and the DJ was incredible! I had a young but small crowd that loves to dance and the DJ made sure to always keep the music going and there was never a minute without a good song playing. We provided a long list of songs and music we wanted and he covered all of that and was kind enough to take many requests from friends. Good service and would have them do another event for me in the future if needed.

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Anthony

Anthony · Married on 11/03/2018

The Absolute Best!!

I interviewed three DJs for our wedding in Key Largo (Lighthouse Hidden Beach). DJ Shawn came highly recommended from our Venue Coordinator and Officiant. Overall, DJ Shawn exceeded our (very high) expectations by every possible measure. He was prepared/experienced - he provided templates and questions to us about our ceremony, reception and every single detail in between. He was accessible, courteous and professional, making sure that we were taken care of and that he answered all of our questions and made the process so easy and stress-free (very important!). His experience at the venue and with the officiant and venue team itself was invaluable and put our minds at ease. On the day of the wedding, he did a great job as the "Master of Ceremonies" - directing the event and flow perfectly and as DJ during the reception. He was calm, cool and collected (he's got a lot of experience) and showed up way ahead of time. We cannot recommend DJ Shawn enough. Not only that, but Shawn was more than reasonably priced which is also very important and worth every single penny and then some. If you are even considering him and reading this review, please do yourself a favor and call him and you will see immediately what we are talking about. He helped make our special day so memorable and we are forever thankful that we had DJ Shawn as our DJ.

Sent on 11/23/2018
  • Staci

Staci · Married on 10/20/2018

Shawn is awesome!

Shawn was much more than a DJ. He was so helpful and personable from the second I got in touch with him. He made it a point to get to know myself and my husband and to make our wedding exactly how we wanted. Throughout the months leading up to our wedding, he was always offering any advice and responded to me right away. He definitely gave me the freedom to pick and choose the music played for both the ceremony and the reception and was SO helpful with my millions of questions and helped guide me. The day of the wedding, Shawn was so friendly and literally everyone loved him. The ceremony music was exactly what I wanted and the reception was SO fun. He was a great MC and I really appreciated the personal touches he added. The music had everyone dancing and everyone enjoyed Shawn as our DJ and MC. I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Alyson · Married on 05/12/2018

Even though he messed up my husband’s name once (haha!) Shawn was awesome! I barely had to give him any direction and he read the crowd perfectly! My only criticism would be the “last song” was also our first song... we already danced to it in the beginning! Would’ve preferred a different ending, but still had an AMAZING time and everyone really enjoyed themselves! Thanks Shawn!!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Alvin & Lisa · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I loved everything Shawn did. We only had a few songs picked out that we wanted for the evening but Shawn was awesome at reading our guests and knowing what they liked. He had everyone up dancing and having a great time. Lighting was perfect. We can’t say enough great things. He is the best DJ, he rocked our guests into the night. Thanks again Shawn for an such a wonderful night!

Sent on 05/09/2018
    Aries Entertainment 11
    Aries Entertainment 12
    Aries Entertainment 13

Rachel · Married on 04/12/2018

From the first phone call with him, I knew Shawn was our DJ. His easy-going and happy disposition matched mine and what I was looking for in a DJ for our big day. The theme was "fiesta" and we did a few things quite differently than most weddings. He not only was okay with this, but excited about it. He helped run our reception smoothly with a few unique elements and even added a special touch at the end. Music was highest on my priority list and I really had to think about my top songs. The rest, I happily entrusted Shawn to add in, taking from our eclectic list. And he read the crowd, changed it up, went with the flow and lead the way -all at the appropriate time. I have heard of and witnessed not-so-great DJs -whether they were too 'in your face' or too corny and made it their day instead of the happy couple's. Shawn was the perfect person to provide our music and allowed us and our guests to shine and do what we do best- get down on the dance floor all night! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIRING SHAWN FOR YOUR WEDDING!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Caitlin · Married on 04/07/2018

Shawn and his team are great! They were very responsive anytime we had any questions and they made sure that we had the best night possible. Anthony was energetic and knew how to keep the party going. We had a few special requests/Easter eggs that were no problem at all and made the night!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Mylene · Married on 01/13/2018

We chose Shawn as our DJ for our wedding a few weeks ago on January 13th, we had not met him but our venue Key Largo Lighthouse had him on their preferred vendor list . We live in NM so all planning was done at a distance. Shawn was SO responsive and helpful. He would answer my emails right away, he accommodated my request to make a fun song mash up for my father daughter dance, he was truly AWESOME! We couldn't be happier that we chose Shawn as our DJ. Our wedding turned out to be on the windy and chilly side and he ended up setting up all his equipment inside the tent for us so that we wouldn't be too cold. Our guests had the time of their lives. I can't say enough nice things, if you want the best DJ for your wedding I would choose Shawn! :)
    Thank you Shawn!

Sent on 01/24/2018

Brandon · Married on 12/16/2017

Shawn was a pleasure to work with. We booked our wedding at the Key Largo Lighthouse and it really helped that Shawn was very familiar with them venue. Planning a wedding from over 1000 miles away can be a challenge, but Shawn guided us through the process and helped collaborate a timeline with our Wedding Coordinator/Planner. Shawn was able to get all the music that I wanted to create the perfect motown/good feeling vibes during the reception. Shawn was even able to pull off a last second change in Father Daughter dance song without any delay. I couldn't believe it! After my first dance, we realized we did not tell Shawn that the bride wanted to have her Father Daughter dance to "What a Wonderful World." After our dance was done, I quickly walked to Shawn and told him the song change. As smooth as could be, he said a few words to transition the group while queuing the music in under 5-10 seconds. Went off without a hitch! I would certainly recommend him to others!

Sent on 12/23/2017

Rashell · Married on 11/09/2017

Shawn did a great job at our wedding. He played the songs we requested and helped to engage the crowd. Me and my bridesmaids wanted to do a dance for my husband to be during the reception but wanted it to be a surprise. We had 7 songs we wanted to compile together and I didn't know how to. Shawn helped me compile the songs and mixed them together beautifully. This couldn't have been accomplished without his help!!! Thank you very much for everything!!!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Mandi · Married on 10/28/2017

DJ Shawn exceeded our expectations. We got caught up in the planning due to Hurricane Irma and we were late in getting Shawn our playlist but he is so calm and professional that even when we gave him our playlist late he made it work effortlessly. He is a great DJ getting people up and dancing, which is very important! He was fantastic. We wouldn't change anything that he did, he's a fantastic DJ!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Rashawn · Married on 10/14/2017

IT JUST DOESNT GET ANY BETTER THAN DJ STAZZ!! HE DEFINITELY PLAYED TO THE ATMOSPHERE OF OUR WEDDING AND WE PARTIED FROM START YO FINISH!! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE TIME!!!

Sent on 12/20/2017
    Aries Entertainment 14

Chemise · Married on 07/15/2017

Our experience with Shawn was amazing. He was the most professional man that I worked with. He had everyone dancing and not a single person was sitting down anywhere. If I have another event I will definitely book him again for sure. I advise any bride to use his services you will have no regrets.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Bri · Married on 07/01/2017

Sean was awesome! So friendly personable and easy to work with! He got all the guests involved and had them laughing and dancing all night!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Janae · Married on 05/20/2017

Shawn was one of the best parts of the entire wedding process. He was so professional and easy to work with right from the initial inquiry. He kept everything flowing nicely at our reception and all of the guests had an amazing time dancing and singing along. Shawn was such a pleasure to work with and hiring him for your wedding or event will be the best decision you can make!!!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Gabrielle · Married on 04/01/2017

Working with Aries entertainment was a wonderful experience! We met Shawn at another wedding and explained our situation to him. He himself was unable to do our wedding due to a previous engagement but he had another employee of his that could. His name was Anthony. Anthony was amazing. We basically gave him every single song we wanted him to play and he did it. He even filled in with some songs that were similar genres. All of our interactions were great as well. he insisted on Facetime so it could be as close to a real meeting as possible (we lived out of town and he did our destination wedding). Even our ceremony songs were pretty unconventional but he was able to loop the songs flawlessly and make our wedding and reception one to remember. Definitely hire these guys!!! oh and they gave us military discount. Couldnt ask for a better company :)

Sent on 06/15/2017

Mike · Married on 03/18/2017

We used Shawn for our wedding in the Keys. He was completely responsive and professional throughout the process and did a great job as our DJ for the night. I have no hesitation recommending him to others, were were very satisfied with everything. -Mike

Sent on 03/22/2017