Aries Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Angie
    Angie B. Getting married on 05/02/2022

So happy we chose the best DJ!

Shawn is awesome and was great during the whole wedding day and leading up to it! He was recommended to us by another DJ in the Islamorada area. He not only helped make the music beautiful during our ceremony, dinner, and reception, but also was very helpful the entire time leading up to the wedding! Thanks Shawn!
    Lauren L. Married on 10/23/2021

Amazing Night

Aries Entertainment was easy to work with and made our wedding reception amazing. DJ Andy played everything we asked for and kept the reception moving and everyone on their feet.
  • Dori
    Dori K. Married on 10/09/2021

Shawn was a fantastic DJ for our Florida Keys wedding weekend!

Shawn was communicative, responsive, and thorough ahead of our wedding and one of the easiest vendors I dealt with. Our wedding was postponed three times because of Covid and I really appreciate how well he rolled with the punches/changes. A crazy lightening storm came in during our ceremony and Shawn adapted quickly and seamlessly by moving his set-up under a tent and then back out when the storm passed. His energy was exactly the right tone we wanted for our big day and he his playlist got everyone dancing (young & old). He asked just the right questions ahead of time to know what we were looking for from him and perfectly executed that. Do not hesitate - hire Shawn & Aries Entertainment for your event!
  • Alyson
    Alyson Married on 09/18/2021

Amazing!!!

Shawn was an amazing DJ for our wedding in Islamorada. I am very picky when it comes to music, I think it can make or break your event. Shawn communicated with me quickly and was extremely helpful! We discussed the ideal vibe we were hoping for and went over every detail. Without ever meeting him in person before our big day, Shawn was able to make our wedding celebration perfect! He combined all of the genres we wanted (Latin hits, pop, early 2000’s, and classics) seamlessly! Would 100% recommend him to everyone I know!
    Robbie L. Married on 07/17/2021

Aries Entertainment

I can’t express enough how great Shawn is and the level of professionalism he brings. He helped make our wedding a truly memorable affair and it would not have been the same without him helping with not only the awesome playlists he played, but helping out with whatever else we needed. A true professional and we are beyond grateful he was able to share our special day. Thanks Shawn. Kimberly and Robbie
  • Brooke
    Brooke H. Married on 06/12/2021

Summer Nights to Remember!

Our wedding was spent most of the time on the dance floor! I don't know a single person that didn't end up dancing. Shawn did an amazing job at hosting and being in charge of the microphone (and most importantly) knowing when it was appropriate to do so. He played all our favorite songs and included those that kept people up on their feet. He even installed lights at our venue that changed colors and turned our dance floor into a true PARTY! I may be biased, but I have never danced or had more fun at a wedding than at my own.
  • Simon
    Simon M. Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing DJ and Company

Andy was an amazing DJ. He showed up early as a professional courtesy and was always helpful, responsive, and enthusiastic every step of our wedding. I highly recommend this company and Andy for any type of fun gathering.
    Desiree C. Married on 02/28/2021

Unforgettable!

Stazz was absolutely amazing! He was very professional and set the whole vibe for our wedding reception. He communicated in advance and made sure to fulfill every need we had and made it so fun for everyone. He engaged all our guests and kept the party going the whole way through . We will 100% will use Aries entertainment again and will recommend him to anyone for any event. Our special night was unforgettable! Thank you again!
  • Mallory
    Mallory W. Married on 01/17/2021

Would highly recommend!

Shawn was absolutely amazing and extremely accommodating! I am so happy with how everything turned out. I was most nervous about people not wanting to dance, and that was a non-issue with Shawn! He made sure he played the appropriate music at the perfect time so everyone was on the dance floor having the time of their lives. We highly recommend!!!!!! Thank you so much for everything!
  • Laura
    Laura T. Married on 01/16/2021

So much FUN!

I am so happy to have had Shawn as my DJ at my wedding! He was so much fun and really made sure to play music to accommodate all of my guests! It was a very cold and windy night on my wedding night but that did not stop the dancing or the party and that is all thanks to Shawn! He even got on the dance floor himself! We really had so much fun and I was so thankful to have him part of my special day. I would absolutely use him again for any future events!
    Everly B. Married on 11/14/2020

Wedding 11/14/21

Our experience was beyond what we expected and some! Aries Entertainment really took the time to gather all our favorite songs and also not favorite songs and put something perfect together! Our family and Friends were dancing all night! Ceremony music was beautiful, he timed everything perfectly. We were unsure of the order of songs and or even what to play and talking with Shawn made all of the worry disappear! He put a special twist on our day and really had the vibe going all night! Can’t beat his prices or flexibility!
  • Matthew
    Matthew D. Married on 10/11/2020

DJ Shawn @ Cheeca Lodge

DJ Shawn was extremely flexible with our busy schedule and did exactly what we had hoped for on our special day! His equipment was top of the line and his knowledge was very in depth.
  • Joni
    Joni B. Married on 09/19/2020

Couldn’t have been better!

Everything was so great, from the ceremony to the reception! DJ Stazz had everyone dancing and having an awesome time during our Brunch Reception. I wasn’t sure the guests would come alive for an early wedding but DJ Stazz made it happen. At the end, he had our guests give my husband and I the best and sweetest send-off I have ever seen! It was truly the best day!
  • Angela
    Angela Married on 08/01/2020

There is no better!

I feel so horrible for writing this review so late, but LAST DOES NOT MEAN LEAST!!

DJ Stazz, Shawn, you made our wedding day so incredibly special. Shawn came recommended to me with the ultimate and compliment and respect; from another DJ. That DJ said to me, " I have been married for over 20 years, but if I were ever going to renew my vows, there is only DJ I would hire for my event; He's the best!" He wasn't wrong!

Shawn was nothing but kind, accommodating and respectful from the moment I approached him. Our wedding was even postponed from 4/4 to August 1st due to Covid, and Shawn immediately responded that he would be there no matter what!

As things evolved and changed, Shawn was quick to make things happen. Shawn helped me to play a recording of my grandfather singing for my wedding and when my lighting and rentals person forgot my uplighting, he came to the rescue and made it even more stunning than I could have ever imagined.

Shawn MC'ed the entire flow of my wedding flawlessly, so that everyone knew what was happening. Shawn brought such energy and fun to our wedding that the dance floor never emptied out! My favorite part was a surprise he threw in at the end, involving our friends and family joining hands and avowing to support us in our marriage and our lives.

Do NOT HESITATE! HIRE DJ STAZZ NOW!

Shawn... From the bottom of our hearts, and as Danny would say, From one Italian Polak to another...

THANK YOU FOR MAKING OUR DAY SO INCREDIBLY SPECIAL, AND FOR BECOMING OUR FRIEND!
    David F. Married on 06/20/2020

Key Largo Wedding

We can’t say enough good things about our experience with Shawn and Aires Entertainment. We were the first wedding in the Keys after the Covid quarantine so we did all of our planning by phone and email. Shawn was very responsive and always made us feel confident. On our wedding day Shawn went above and beyond to make sure everything went perfectly. He provided the sound system for the ceremony outside, and of course lighting and sound for dancing. He was also a great MC without being over the top. Thanks again for making our day perfect.
    Heather B. Married on 03/22/2020

Simply Amazing!!

Shawn was an amazing addition to our day! Since our wedding was cancelled last year he made all accommodations to work with us on our new date. Shawn kept everyone dancing and even came out to the dance floor to teach everyone the electric slide! I would highly recommend him!
    Laura H. Married on 03/21/2020

Great DJ. If your looking for one I truly recommend Shawn for your special event!

Shawn was professional flexible and just all around great. We had a great time
    And lots of dancing. Thank you so much for making it under the circumstances! Would recommend Shawn to anyone
  • Bethany
    Bethany A. Married on 01/30/2020

Exceptional

Shawn has DJ’d several events including my sisters wedding and my 30th so there was no doubt who I wanted for my Wedding. He was nothing short of amazing!!!
    Michael J. Married on 01/04/2020

Beautiful Crazy.......

We asked a lot of this DJ and he came through for us big time.... he was at the venue way ahead of time to make sure everything was in working order, which was impressive in itself..... He even made things happen upon short request. He made our wedding dance memorable for all, especially the Bride and Groom as it was our intention to make sure everyone had fun on the dance floor........ So thanks again Shawn for making our first and last wedding dance(s) the ones to remember!!
  • Jamie
    Jamie W. Married on 12/10/2019

Two Thumbs Up

DJ Shawn was great! He was responsive, flexible and kept our wedding guests on the dance floor all night. I would definitely recommend him!
    Becka Married on 12/01/2019

Secret Gardens Wedding

Shawn more than exceeded my expectations. He came highly recommended by another DJ that said Shawn taught him everything he knows. In our initial consultation we spoke for almost an hour about my wedding vision, likes and dislikes, he offered his opinion whenever I asked for it and even provided a timeline for the entire day and great recommendations. His transitions for the various activities during the reception were flawless and he never missed a beat. And he couldn’t have played a better selection of music. I swear the party never stopped. I cannot tell you how many of our guests came up to us during the wedding saying “This DJ is Amazing, where did you find him?!”
  • Maddie
    Maddie K. Married on 09/28/2019

Shawn was so great!

Shawn was such a pleasure from start to finish. He is extremely personable, funny and professional. Loved having him apart of our day I absolutely would recommend you book Aries Entertainment!
    Amanda Married on 09/11/2019

Best Wedding DJ - Booking Shawn is a Must!

Shawn was the perfect DJ for our special day and we are so happy with our decision to work with him. The music really sets the tone for the party and he kept everyone dancing the night away. He really listened to us and got our "vibe." Thank you so much, Aires Entertainment!
    Daryl H. Married on 07/12/2019

The best!

AMAZING! Seriously, this guy did such an unbelievable job! From the lighting to the intro and the MUSIC!!! If you are looking for a DJ he is your man. He is always available to talk and help make your event the best it could ever be.
    Jeremy E. Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience

Shawn was helpful throughout the whole process. He was available through email and phone, and answered all our questions and requests promptly. Our guests loved the music. We highly recommend him!