Aries Entertainment Reviews

38 | Pompano Beach, FL

38 Reviews for Aries Entertainment

38 Aries Entertainment Reviews

Alyson · Married on 05/12/2018

Even though he messed up my husband’s name once (haha!) Shawn was awesome! I barely had to give him any direction and he read the crowd perfectly! My only criticism would be the “last song” was also our first song... we already danced to it in the beginning! Would’ve preferred a different ending, but still had an AMAZING time and everyone really enjoyed themselves! Thanks Shawn!!

Alvin & Lisa · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I loved everything Shawn did. We only had a few songs picked out that we wanted for the evening but Shawn was awesome at reading our guests and knowing what they liked. He had everyone up dancing and having a great time. Lighting was perfect. We can’t say enough great things. He is the best DJ, he rocked our guests into the night. Thanks again Shawn for an such a wonderful night!

Aries Entertainment 1
    Aries Entertainment 2
    Aries Entertainment 3

Rachel · Married on 04/12/2018

From the first phone call with him, I knew Shawn was our DJ. His easy-going and happy disposition matched mine and what I was looking for in a DJ for our big day. The theme was "fiesta" and we did a few things quite differently than most weddings. He not only was okay with this, but excited about it. He helped run our reception smoothly with a few unique elements and even added a special touch at the end. Music was highest on my priority list and I really had to think about my top songs. The rest, I happily entrusted Shawn to add in, taking from our eclectic list. And he read the crowd, changed it up, went with the flow and lead the way -all at the appropriate time. I have heard of and witnessed not-so-great DJs -whether they were too 'in your face' or too corny and made it their day instead of the happy couple's. Shawn was the perfect person to provide our music and allowed us and our guests to shine and do what we do best- get down on the dance floor all night! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIRING SHAWN FOR YOUR WEDDING!

Caitlin · Married on 04/07/2018

Shawn and his team are great! They were very responsive anytime we had any questions and they made sure that we had the best night possible. Anthony was energetic and knew how to keep the party going. We had a few special requests/Easter eggs that were no problem at all and made the night!

Mylene · Married on 01/13/2018

We chose Shawn as our DJ for our wedding a few weeks ago on January 13th, we had not met him but our venue Key Largo Lighthouse had him on their preferred vendor list . We live in NM so all planning was done at a distance. Shawn was SO responsive and helpful. He would answer my emails right away, he accommodated my request to make a fun song mash up for my father daughter dance, he was truly AWESOME! We couldn't be happier that we chose Shawn as our DJ. Our wedding turned out to be on the windy and chilly side and he ended up setting up all his equipment inside the tent for us so that we wouldn't be too cold. Our guests had the time of their lives. I can't say enough nice things, if you want the best DJ for your wedding I would choose Shawn! :)
    Thank you Shawn!

Brandon · Married on 12/16/2017

Shawn was a pleasure to work with. We booked our wedding at the Key Largo Lighthouse and it really helped that Shawn was very familiar with them venue. Planning a wedding from over 1000 miles away can be a challenge, but Shawn guided us through the process and helped collaborate a timeline with our Wedding Coordinator/Planner. Shawn was able to get all the music that I wanted to create the perfect motown/good feeling vibes during the reception. Shawn was even able to pull off a last second change in Father Daughter dance song without any delay. I couldn't believe it! After my first dance, we realized we did not tell Shawn that the bride wanted to have her Father Daughter dance to "What a Wonderful World." After our dance was done, I quickly walked to Shawn and told him the song change. As smooth as could be, he said a few words to transition the group while queuing the music in under 5-10 seconds. Went off without a hitch! I would certainly recommend him to others!

Rashell · Married on 11/09/2017

Shawn did a great job at our wedding. He played the songs we requested and helped to engage the crowd. Me and my bridesmaids wanted to do a dance for my husband to be during the reception but wanted it to be a surprise. We had 7 songs we wanted to compile together and I didn't know how to. Shawn helped me compile the songs and mixed them together beautifully. This couldn't have been accomplished without his help!!! Thank you very much for everything!!!

Mandi · Married on 10/28/2017

DJ Shawn exceeded our expectations. We got caught up in the planning due to Hurricane Irma and we were late in getting Shawn our playlist but he is so calm and professional that even when we gave him our playlist late he made it work effortlessly. He is a great DJ getting people up and dancing, which is very important! He was fantastic. We wouldn't change anything that he did, he's a fantastic DJ!!

Rashawn · Married on 10/14/2017

IT JUST DOESNT GET ANY BETTER THAN DJ STAZZ!! HE DEFINITELY PLAYED TO THE ATMOSPHERE OF OUR WEDDING AND WE PARTIED FROM START YO FINISH!! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE TIME!!!

Aries Entertainment 4

Chemise · Married on 07/15/2017

Our experience with Shawn was amazing. He was the most professional man that I worked with. He had everyone dancing and not a single person was sitting down anywhere. If I have another event I will definitely book him again for sure. I advise any bride to use his services you will have no regrets.

Bri · Married on 07/01/2017

Sean was awesome! So friendly personable and easy to work with! He got all the guests involved and had them laughing and dancing all night!

Janae · Married on 05/20/2017

Shawn was one of the best parts of the entire wedding process. He was so professional and easy to work with right from the initial inquiry. He kept everything flowing nicely at our reception and all of the guests had an amazing time dancing and singing along. Shawn was such a pleasure to work with and hiring him for your wedding or event will be the best decision you can make!!!

Gabrielle · Married on 04/01/2017

Working with Aries entertainment was a wonderful experience! We met Shawn at another wedding and explained our situation to him. He himself was unable to do our wedding due to a previous engagement but he had another employee of his that could. His name was Anthony. Anthony was amazing. We basically gave him every single song we wanted him to play and he did it. He even filled in with some songs that were similar genres. All of our interactions were great as well. he insisted on Facetime so it could be as close to a real meeting as possible (we lived out of town and he did our destination wedding). Even our ceremony songs were pretty unconventional but he was able to loop the songs flawlessly and make our wedding and reception one to remember. Definitely hire these guys!!! oh and they gave us military discount. Couldnt ask for a better company :)

Mike · Married on 03/18/2017

We used Shawn for our wedding in the Keys. He was completely responsive and professional throughout the process and did a great job as our DJ for the night. I have no hesitation recommending him to others, were were very satisfied with everything. -Mike

Nathalie · Married on 12/17/2016

Shawn was absolutely a pleasure to work with. He was responsive, incredibly professional and just a joy to be around. His choice of music was perfect and he helped me coordinate singing for my husband on our wedding day and helped me keep it a secret. Shawn also provided us with a template for a wedding day timeline and then took the time to customize it to our needs. He kept our guests engaged and dancing the night away. I could go on and on but this guy is the best !!! My husband and I own a bar and restaurant and we are very particular people. Shawn provided us with the utmost level of service and we are so grateful !

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/12/2016

Shawn was AMAZING!!!!! He was very attentive to our needs as a couple and was a crowd pleaser for sure :) I would highly recommend him any event, especially weddings. Thank You Shawn for a very memorable evening.

Peter · Married on 09/24/2016

Shawn was the perfect DJ in every way. Seriously, if you are looking for a professional, experienced, and amazing DJ for your wedding, look no further. We feel very lucky to have found Shawn and that he was available for our day!

We planned our wedding from overseas, and he was super accommodating chatting with us on the phone, and then setting time aside the week before our wedding when we were in FL to meet with us and discuss all the logistical pieces we wouldn't have thought of ourselves. He provided us with very helpful lists of songs as thought starters, and helped us create the timeline that suited OUR wedding based on his plentiful experience DJing other weddings.

Shawn arrived early on our wedding day, giving us absolutely no concerns that he would be there for us when we needed him. He was extremely polite, courteous, respectful, and helped make our day special in every way. He helped our officiant (best friend) get mic'ed up for the ceremony, and perfectly played our music through the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. We gave him a list of songs that we liked, and he filled in the gaps based on the style of music we had chosen. He kept the evening moving, acting as our MC and helping us with things like cutting the cake :). I don't have a single negative thing to say about our entire interaction with Shawn, which is a great feeling after all the planning that goes into a wedding.

Thank you SO much for everything, Shawn!
    Megan & Peter

Mallory · Married on 07/16/2016

Where do I begin? I met Sean at my sisters 30th birthday bash where he was djing! I knew then and there that I had to have him dj at my wedding! He was so fun, and made the party that much better! Well, he out did himself at my wedding. First, he had this most amazing idea to start off our wedding..can't tell his secret but what I can say is that he got everyone on the dance floor. Im not much of a music listener so I just gave him a few songs I liked and he went from there. I loved every song, and never got off the dance floor. He timed everything perfectly (because we know how times always end up going later) the cake cutting, the bouquet toss, etc. he didn't miss a beat!!! The most amazing thing that Sean did was at the end. Again, I can't tell his secrets because everyone would steal them. Let's put it this way, chad & I were in the middle with everyone surrounding us. The amount of love I felt was un real. I would have never thought about what he did, but so grateful that he did it. It was honestly my favorite part of the wedding, and it happened because of him! He is the best around, and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone..he WILL make your wedding that much more amazing! I'm so thankful he was our DJ, and can't wait to hire him again! Again, you want the best..you should only hire Aries Entertainment !!

Love an extremely happy couple,

Chad & Mallory Witherspoon

Kelly · Married on 06/04/2016

Shawn is absolutely incredible! I know weddings are crazy to plan, and I had college, graduation, and moving a month before my wedding, so I had my hands full. Shawn was so helpful, always responded quickly even when I took weeks to respond, and he made sure our wedding was incredible. My family listens to country, and my husband likes Latin music, and Shawn's music selection was incredible! Not to mention he really hosted the wedding, making sure our grand entrance was surprising to our guests and amazing for us. All of our guests had a blast and the dance floor was full! I cannot even begin to write how amazing Shawn was, and he is incredible for putting up with all of my craziness. I would HIGHLY recommend him for anyone looking for a DJ. Shawn was easily the best vendor experience we had at our wedding.
    Shawn is simply the best.

Ashley · Married on 05/21/2016

Shawn is AMAZING! He was so helpful and flexible during the planning phase and we were blown away at how great he was at our wedding. He played the perfect cocktail hour music and once the dance floor opened we never stopped dancing! We've received many many comments from all of our guests about how much they enjoyed our DJ and what a great job he did. I would recommend him for everyone!

DeAnna · Married on 05/14/2016

I don't have anything negative to say about Shawn. He was great he was extremely accommodating and friendly with myself my guest and other vendors. Planning a destination wedding can be difficult we live in Tampa and our wedding was in the Keys but he made it easy. Thank you Shawn ~Jason and DeAnna

Leslie · Married on 04/17/2016

Shawn Stazzone is Simply AMAZING!!!
    My husband and I met him through Our DJ Russ Ginsberg and the Two work very well together. It was a nice relief to not be worried about anything. My husband and I used Shawn for the Lighting for our reception... IT WAS BEAUTIFUL and exactly what we asked for. We wanted all the uplighting on the walls Teal and white during intros and dinner. During the dancing the walls were rainbow and so much fun!!
    All of my guests were saying that our wedding was the best one they have ever been too, I owe a lot of that to Shawn. The lighting sets the mood for any event, I gotta say the mood was Fantastic !!! People, if you are planning your wedding and think "lights are simple." or "not important" Let me just say... YOU ARE WRONG!!! its very important and you need someone you can rely on. Shawn is your guy!!

Thank you again Shawn for everything !!! xoxoxox

Lindsey · Married on 04/09/2016

I first met Shawn at a wedding expo in Islamorada, Fl which is where our wedding was held. From the beginning he was so personal and really listened to everything we wanted. He met us at a Starbucks near our home and never tried to sway us from our vision. He provided an atmosphere from the beginning when our guests began to arrive until our sparkler send off at the very end that just made the whole day into our perfect dream. He even helped my now husband surprise me with a song while my husbands friend played guitar in the background that was out of this world incredible and could not have been possible without Shawn. Seriously if you want a DJ who really listens to what you want and makes your day all you could dream of and more you it is Shawn! Thanks a million!

Marc · Married on 03/12/2016

Shawn was more than what we could ask for. He reached out, coordinated events and timeline, was very quick with his responses to our questions, and truly engaged our guests during the reception. Anyone who books him for DJ and MC will get above and beyond service.

Kim and Anthony · Married on 03/11/2016

Shawn provided the utmost best time and music. I would recommend his services for any event that you may have planned. He has now done two of my childrens' weddings and my 35th year wedding renewal. He has truly provided the best service.

Thanks again for everything Shawn