Arielle Unger Photography Reviews

Arielle Unger Photography 3
Arielle Unger Photography 4
Arielle Unger Photography 5

Heidi · Married on 10/14/2018

Arielle was suggested to us by a mutual friend. She got back to us with 24 hours with any questions we had. She is super energetic, and has an amazing eye!

Arielle Unger Photography's reply:

Thank you Heidi! I had such a great time capturing your engagement photos, I cant wait for your big day!!
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

Arielle made our engagement photos a fun afternoon! My fiancé hates taking poses pictures because he feels unnatural, but with Arielle’s vision, professionalism and passion thand pictures came out stunning! We can’t even wait to see how our wedding photography comes out!!! We love her!

Arielle Unger Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany! You guys were great, thank you for so many laughs! Looking forward to your big day <3

Sarah · Married on 12/27/2017

Very professional, helpful and creative. Best pictures I have ever had taken! I would definitely refer a friend to Arielle!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Arielle Unger Photography's reply:

Thank you Sarah! It was so great to meet you, I had an amazing time capturing your photos! Looking forward to our next shoot!!

Greg · Married on 11/05/2017

An amazing blend of easy and expertise. To explain, Arielle is very easy to communicate with, she has clearly not only had some great instruction with her training, but is able to give direct and clear instruction to the wedding guests, able to effectively "herd" people from one shot into another in quick timing. As far as her pictures, they truly speak for themselves and would highly suggest you just check them out for yourselves. Hope this helps and good luck with your wedding planning! - Greg

Arielle Unger Photography 6
    Arielle Unger Photography 7
    Arielle Unger Photography 8

Arielle Unger Photography's reply:

Greg, Thank you so much. I really appreciate that! I had an amazing time being apart of your big day. It was so special and I loved every moment! The energy between you and Carol was what made it so easy for me to do my job! You guys are great!

Gia · Married on 10/20/2017

Arielle is wonderful to work with! In addition to providing stunning shots, she was organized and professional to work with. I would recommend Arielle to anyone who is having an upcoming wedding!

Arielle Unger Photography's reply:

Thanks Gia! You and Matt are amazing, I appreciate your business and being apart of your special moments :)

Aria · Married on 10/07/2017

Arielle was great to work with for our photos! We do not live locally and did not get a chance to meet her before our wedding day. I still felt completely comfortable with her and feel like she captured our personalities well in our photos. I have had many compliments on our photos with people paying special compliments to our photographer!

Arielle Unger Photography's reply:

Private User, I think I know who you are, and really enjoyed meeting you and your now hubby! I'm so happy I could be apart of your big day, and I'm so glad you're enjoying the photos. All the best!

Leigha · Married on 08/05/2017

AMAZING! I can't even express how fantastic it was working with Arielle! She shot our wedding photos for a backyard wedding with 200+ guests in Bartlett, NH in POURING rain and everything is gushing over how beautiful the pictures are. She was able to get so many great family shots and candids. She came up a mountain with us and took awesome pictures outdoors in the rain. She thought of so many unique photos we never would've thought of ourselves. She was discreet during the ceremony and captured every special moment. I can't recommend her enough. PERFECT!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Arielle Unger Photography's reply:

Thank you Leigha! Even though it was a rainy day, you and Kevin were amazing! I'm so glad we got most of the shots done before the down pour! Definitely a wedding to remember!! Thank you again!

Caitlin · Married on 07/15/2017

Arielle is warm, charismatic, and creative! I was a bridesmaid in a wedding she shot over the summer of 2017. She was great and the pictures were incredible! She incorporated a variety of shots and during the reception made sure every guest was included! Her photography skills are well rounded and a pleasure to work with!!

Arielle Unger Photography's reply:

Thank you Caitlin!! It was so great seeing you! Thank you so much for the referral, I had such an amazing time capturing April and Miahs wedding, what a fun couple!

nicole · Married on 05/20/2017

Arielle was wonderful! A lot of fun, gave plenty of instruction and the final product was beautiful! I completely recommend her to anyone considering her as a photographer. We used her for our engagement photos and now we are using her for our wedding photos!

Sent on 08/17/2016

Arielle Unger Photography's reply:

Thanks Nicole! I loved capturing your engagement photos and I can't wait until your big day!

Maureen · event on 05/13/2017

Arielle is amazing! She took newborn photos of my daughter when she was just a few weeks old. She as wonderful with my daughter and the photos exceeded our expectations! I look forward to working with Arielle in the future!

Sent on 01/03/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about Arielle Unger Photography! I am so glad that we chose her to capture our memories on our special day. We started working with Arielle over a year before our wedding; she captured our engagement photos and our wedding photos, and both sets of photos are outstanding! Her work is incredible! The photos she created for us are all absolutely stunning, and I am so glad that we will have these images to treasure. Of equal importance is how wonderful Arielle is to work with-- she is sweet, she is thoughtful, and she is deeply dedicated to the quality of her work. With Arielle, I knew that my memories were being handled with sincere care and thoughtfulness. I knew I could trust her-- she made it to my wedding in the middle of a snowstorm, and was completely professional throughout the entire event! Both before and after the wedding (and the engagement session) she was a great communicator, and we received sneak-peek photos within days after our sessions, and our albums were shared with us very quickly. I honestly cannot recommend her strongly enough-- she will capture beautiful, unique, special photos for you, she will seek out your requests and work hard to meet them, and I am confident you’ll be satisfied with her incredible work. I couldn't possibly be happier with my wedding photos, and I think that is how every bride wants to feel about the memories she will treasure of her special day! She is amazing!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Arielle Unger Photography's reply:

Kim, Thank you so much for such a nice review. You made me tear up!! It was definitely a wedding to remember with that snow storm, but it definitely made for some amazing photos!! TOTALLY WORTH IT! <3

Bri · Married on 08/03/2016

Awesome work and wonderful person. Would book her again :)

Thank you Bri!

mia · Married on 07/16/2016

Arielle is amazing to work with! I could not have had a better experience with a photographer. She is reliable, kind and listens to the needs of her clients. Arielle will most definitely exceed your expectations!

Arielle Unger Photography's reply:

Aww, Thanks Mia! You're amazing!

She was fantastic! The only thing I would have like to have seen were more photos and of my husband and I during our special moment after we got married. There wasn't a lot to choose from to put on our walls in our home.

Arielle Unger Photography's reply:

Hi Private User, I'm not sure who you are but I am so sorry to hear that. I would be willing to send you a complimentary wall canvas of you favorite photo from your day. If you would like to email me at arielleungerphotography@gmail.com, I would be more than happy to talk to you about some options!

Sara · Married on 04/17/2015

We hired Arielle for our engagement photos and our wedding. She did a phenomenal job ! She was very professional and timely! She made us feel extremely comfortable (especially during the engagement photos)! Arielle is definitely the photographer to choose for your wedding. Her work is incredible! You won't be sorry!

Arielle Unger Photography's reply:

Thanks Private User! I appreciate that!

Katie · Married on 01/24/2015

I would recommend Ariel in a heartbeat. She did both our engagement photos and wedding photos. she did an awesome job capturing our personalities and the best candid moments with our guests. We also got married during a blizzard. Ariel was there and on time. She helped me keep my nerves low and made the day look beautiful in my memories.

Arielle Unger Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! Rain or Shine, Snow or (in your case) blizzard, I'm there! I'm so glad I got to share your big day with you, even if the weather wasn't on our side! The snow in the engagement photos was so romantic and defiantly a shoot to remember! All the best!!

Grace · Married on 12/31/2014

Arielle shot our engagement and wedding photos for our New Year's Eve wedding! There is no way to put in to words how grateful we are that she captured every special moment on our perfect wedding day! She was professional, organized and so incredibly sweet. We absolutely loved working with her. She had no issue with travel. She has a very reasonable wedding package and for her talent, trust me it's so worth it! We would use Arielle again and again!

Arielle Unger Photography's reply:

Thank you Grace! I had so much fun ringing in the New Year with you guys!

Jessica · Married on 10/04/2014

We had the best experience working with Arielle as our photographer for our wedding. We couldn't be happier with the quality of the pictures she took, and the detail she put into getting the best pictures possible. We would recommend Arielle To anyone looking for amazing photographer. We look forward to using Arielle Unger Photography in the future.

Thank you so much Jess!

Catherine · Married on 08/23/2014

Arielle took our engagement photos and was nothing but positive and upbeat despite the drizzly day we ended up with! She took the time to explore 2 venues, suggest poses and get us comfortable in front of the camera. I would recommend her for engagement, wedding, special occasion photos and portraits. She's got a beautiful, clean and crisp style to her photography. It's truly timeless

Arielle Unger Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Cat! :)

Randi · Married on 08/16/2014

Arielle took photos at our rehearsal dinner/wedding day....she captured the most beautiful moments and her detail shots are amazing!!!

Arielle Unger Photography's reply:

Thanks Randi! Your rehearsal dinner cruise was amazing and The Fells was a beautiful venue. Thanks for letting me be apart for your big day<3

Errign · Married on 11/09/2013

"Arielle is our family's favorite photographer. Arielle shot our wedding, another set of family photos with our dogs, and she just delivered some GORGEOUS photos of us with our 10 month old. Arielle is highly professional, prompt, so friendly, patient (especially when trying to photograph our two dogs!), and has a wonderful eye for photos. We have always been so, so, so pleased with her work and quick turnaround time, and can't recommend her highly enough."

Arielle Unger Photography's reply:

Aww, thanks Errign! I have LOVE documenting your life moments, from your wedding, to your family photos, I love how I keep growing with you and your family!

Arielle has the best eye for detail and every shot looks like it is straight out of a magazine! She is excellent to work with! Highly recommend!

Arielle Unger Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Private User! "straight out of a magazine" ?! I hope someday! Thanks for the amazing compliment!

Erin · Married on 11/18/2017

Arielle was amazing. The weather turned and it was very chilly, borderline frigid. Arielle was able to find locations to get my kiddos out of the cold wind and also produce some great photos.

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Arielle Unger Photography 9
    Arielle Unger Photography 10

Arielle Unger Photography's reply:

Thank you Erin! It definitely was a cold day! You guys were great! Looking forward to our summer shoot!!