13 Reviews for Arielle Teft Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
13 Arielle Teft Photography Reviews

Arielle's work caught my eye so I knew I needed to have her for my engagement photos! She did not disappoint! She was easy to her a hold of, flexible to my dates and times, and gave me so much great feedback on best places and times for the photos so we would love our pictures. She takes beautifully candid photos, with an eye for the perfect background. She has such an artist eye for shots that are so different and natural. She directed us a little to keep us on track, but we felt comfortable the entire time and had so much fun!! I'd recommend Arielle to anyone looking for photos for any occasion that you want to look amazing in, feel natural during the photos, and really want an incredible background snapped in the pictures.

Profile Picture Colette, 11/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Arielle is amazing and I couldn't be happier with her and her work. I am very picky about photographs, especially when it comes to be being in the photo and Arielle made us feel comfortable from the beginning. The first vendor I looked for and booked for my wedding was the photographer because that is how important it was for me to find a photographer that was unique, candid and creative. Her work totally complimented my ideas and the vibe of our wedding. We got the photos back not long ago and we have gotten so many compliments on them and how unique they are. She captured every moment of the day, from beginning to end, perfectly. I can't stop looking through all the photographs and I couldn't wait to share them with all my family and friends. In other words, I was completely floored and so happy with the photographs we got back to remember our magical day forever. I now need to come up with other events in the future just to have Arielle come and shoot them. Arielle and her husband are very professional and flexible. They are willing to travel and work with you every step of the way. I would highly suggest booking Arielle for your wedding! You will not be sorry!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Arielle does an excellent job telling the story of your wedding through her photography. If you are looking for someone who treasures the small moments and can be invisible on the day of your wedding, Arielle is a great choice. Book her soon, though, we almost didn't get her in time.

Profile Picture Erin , 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
4.3

Arielle is fantastic to work with and she has an incredible eye for stunning photos. We loved the moments and details she captured at our wedding. She was completely amenable to our needs and requests.

Profile Picture Elsa, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was so pleased with Arielle as my wedding photographer. Every time I go through my wedding photos, I'm so thankful that she was there to capture all the great, big moments of our day as well as all the little moments that I wasn't able to catch. She has a natural eye and intuition for real moments. When we got back our photos, we felt like we didn't just have a bunch of typical, posed photos (which can be important too!), but we felt like we got back more: a real collection of beautiful images that tell the story of our day. Thank you, Arielle!

Profile Picture User7355824, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Arielle and Nathan did an amazing job with the photography for wedding in France. They are highly organized and had great communication to make the photography possible for our destination wedding. Their creativity in making beautiful and unique images is absolutely amazing. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding or better photos. You get more than what you pay for with Arielle Teft Photography!

Profile Picture Jared, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Travel

If you want true artists capturing your special day, hire Arielle Teft Photography! They are kind, professional, creative, and best of all - unique. I couldn't be happier.

Profile Picture Monique, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I really wish I could give Arielle (& Nathan!) a 10 star rating (yes, out of a 5 star scale). I'm about as anal as it gets when it came to planning my wedding up in Petoskey this May (2016), and she exceeded expectations. She was our favorite wedding vendor! I liked the happy, traditional style of many photographers, but I felt that Arielle’s artistic style really trumped them. Arielle displayed excellent professionalism during our pre-wedding contact.
On wedding day, she was right on time at the salon & so was her second shooter. Our morning prior to the ceremony was just shy of a disaster because our salon seriously messed up, but Arielle remained calm & focused during the whole thing, and still got many great shots when there was a significantly reduced opportunity to do so - that shows some serious talent on her end.
We got our pictures back soon after (I think like 3 weeks which is standard), and I was just so pleased. They had everything I had hoped for - dramatic, fun, ridiculous. In summary, when you're booking a photographer, be aware of your personality, how you react under stress (because weddings are stressful), your style, & vice versa for them. Have realistic and/or adaptable expectations. Ask all your questions up front. That way, both you and your vendors will both be happy. Now that you've read my review, why haven't you booked Arielle already?

Profile Picture Angela, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter

If you're looking for beautifully composed artistic photographs, Mrs. Teft is the photographer for you. Her photos are stunning, and she takes all the guesswork out of posing, positioning. etc. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Arielle is a skilled photographer with a trained eye to capture your magical day with artistic beauty to give you joy and lasting memories of your beautiful day. She will give you special attention to every detail; giving you choices and also listening to what you desire to make this day as special and memorable to you and your family for a cherished lifetime! Arielle is a true professional; engaging with your guests to make them feel comfortable and capturing every single moment for you to treasure.

Profile Picture User7033408, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't say enough good things about Arielle and Nathan. They were not only helpful and friendly during (many!) phone calls before the wedding, they were also incredibly professional and kind the day of. My husband and I were so comfortable working with them that they felt just like guests at our wedding. The photos of our reception felt as fun and vibrant as the event itself. We were so happy with everything, from our engagement session on the beach to the photos of our family on the dance floor. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Katherine, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints

Arielle was such a wonderful photographer to work with, and she captured our day perfectly! I was so grateful to have her there and was overwhelmed with excitement when I saw the photo's. She is extremely professional and pleasant to work with, it was such a joy to have her as our photographer. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful photo's!

Profile Picture User7039337, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I couldn’t be more excited and happy about our photos. I am thrilled at how the photos turned out. She did an amazing job. Arielle is a pleasure to work with and made everyone feel very comfortable. I would HIGHLY recommend her!

Profile Picture Tim, 7/26/15, 1 Review