Arielle Bridal Inc. Reviews

117 | Ambler, PA

117 Reviews for Arielle Bridal Inc.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Arielle Bridal Inc. 6
Arielle Bridal Inc. 7
  • Inessa

Inessa Og · Getting married on 10/17/2020

This bridal shop is amazing!

These girls are amazing and so kind! They are really there to help you find your dress and make sure they you’re having a good time.
    Thanks to their help, I found my dress on the first try!
    They have a beautiful selection and the prices there are unmatched. Can’t say enough great things about them!

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Wedding Dress Purchase

I couldn’t believe how comfortable I felt with my consultant and all the lovely ladies working the day I was trying on dresses. I put the “one” on and it seemed like the whole store, guests included, knew it was the one and celebrated with us. It was such a special experience. Thank you!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing experience! Especially for those who aren't a size 2!

From beginning to end, Arielle Bridal was an amazing experience. I'm not your typical size 2 bride and to be honest, dress shopping was less than fun for me when I started out. I found that many of the places I went didn't have dresses that I liked in my size and tried to squish me in to items that honestly made me feel horrible. I was about to give-up and try a more non-tradition route or pay over 5k at another salon to make a dress work when I booked an appointment with Arielle Bridal. From the moment I called they were amazing. They assured me that they had plenty of options for me in the store and when there wasn't a time slot open, they actually opened the salon early to make an appointment work for me. When we got in the shop, they had tons of options- more than I could even try on! Their prices are awesome... affordable for any budget! I felt amazing in everything they had and completely unpressured. They definitely just want to make sure every bride gets the dress of their dreams- even it if isn't there! I loved my experience and even recommended Arielle to my friend and she just got her dress their too!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Kristine

Kristine · Married on 06/21/2019

Great selections and consultants

I had a great time finding my dress at Arielle Bridal. Every woman who works there is both friendly and kind. I went in knowing what kind of top I wanted and after picking out a few that didn't work for me, my consultant chose a dress that she thought I would look best in and enjoy and that ended up being the dress I went with! Trust the professionals - they know what they are talking about! I also ordered a hairclip as well and the ladies there made it so easy for me to pick out what I wanted and get it ordered in a timely fashion. I felt more beautiful than ever in my Maggie Sottero.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 8
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 9
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 10
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful Dress Shop

I picked Arielle Bridal because the photos on their profile seemed to match my vibe, and there were so many dress stores where that wasn’t the case. It was the first bridal boutique I went to, and I knew immediately I wouldn’t need another. Julie was wonderful to work with throughout the whole wedding dress process. I thought for sure I knew what I wanted and went through the store tagging a ton of dresses. Julie was so patient while I tried lots on, made phone calls to my stepmom (who couldn’t be there), and checked in with my mom and others that I could bring with me. After about 45 minutes, Julie came to me with a dress that wasn’t like any others I tried on or described and said “I know this is different, but I’ve spent 45 minutes with you, and I think you need to try this on.” Once I put it on, I couldn’t stop smiling and giggling, and wouldn’t you know it, it’s the dress I got married in, and it was perfect. Not only did Julie help me find a dress I love, she did it without upselling me (the dress was well-within my budget) and by really getting a sense of my vibe and style after spending time with me!
    Arielle Bridal works with a great seamstress, Priscilla Costa, who comes into their store for alterations, and also has a studio you can go to in North Philly. The whole process was fun, calm, personalized, and exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 06/04/2019
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 11
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 12
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 13

Arielle Bridal Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Hannah for taking the time out to write this! You looked beautiful! It was a pleasure to meet you:)
    Julie
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/15/2018

Made finding my wedding dress a breeze

Arielle Bridal made shopping for my wedding dress fun and stress-free. The process was so easy, and I didn't feel like they were pressuring me to make a sale. They picked out some wedding dresses for me to try on that I wouldn't typically choose, and while I didn't end up going with any of them, I appreciated the help to find other possible options. They also offered 10% off if you posted about saying "yes to the dress" on Facebook which was a bonus. I also appreciated that they have an in-house seamstress and I get everything done at one place. I highly recommend getting your wedding dress here!

Sent on 01/18/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/16/2018

Love my Dress!!!

Let me tell you...Arielle Bridal is the place to go. I found my dress after they allowed me to try on at least 30 dresses. It was the second one I tried, but they were patient and so helpful! I felt beautiful on my wedding day, and not only that, I was comfortable. Everyone has been asking where I got my dress, so now you know! I also lucked out and got a trunk sale price. Thanks again, Arielle Bridal!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 14
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 15
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 16

Rebecca · Married on 09/08/2018

I absolutely had a wonderful time shopping for my dress and purchasing it here. The dresses are stunning and affordable! The ladies who assisted through the entire process have been so kind and helpful. They even gave some great tips for styling my accessories.

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 17
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 18
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 19

Jennifer · Married on 09/07/2018

Loved My Arielle Bridal Salon Experience!

I absolutely love that I found my wedding dress and veil at Arielle Bridal! I walked into the salon with a picture of a dress that I loved, and Julie knew exactly where to find it. She was very accommodating and made me feel so comfortable with trying on the one dress that was definitely meant to be. From beginning to end, Julie and the rest of the staff went above and beyond to make my experience as perfect as I had envisioned. Their pricing is affordable and their dresses are gorgeous! Can't recommend enough!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Rosie Gilronan · Married on 08/31/2018

My dress was so unique & perfect!!

I had an amazing experience at Arielle Bridal! I wanted a dress with minimal glitter, rhinestones or sparkles and all lace. I thought it was simple but in a world full of glitz & glamor it was so difficult to find a simple lace dress.

Arielle Bridal had the largest selection of dresses that were lace & simple (and a bunch of other glittery ones too!) out of the 10+ bridal salons I went to!

I found a dress I loved and called around to some other places to compare pricing, to my surprise no other salons in the area had the same dress! I really wanted my own unique dress, I didn’t want to see MY dress on 10 other brides, so I loved the fact that Arielle Bridal had such a hand-picked unique selection of dresses! My dress came with 3 pieces, a long white slip, a short white slip and the lace dress. Of course I had to get all 3 pieces and have the most subtle outfit change at the reception!

The staff was great and their seamstress did a fantastic job!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 20
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 21
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 22
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 23
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 24
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 25

Elizabeth · Married on 07/28/2018

The girls at Arielle Bridal were an absolute pleasure to work with! As a heavier set girl, I went into the appointment nervous that I wouldn't find anything that would fit me. The stylist I worked with, really focused on me and what I envisioned myself in. They are extremely professional and even helped us find the perfect bridesmaid dresses!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 26

Kirsten · Married on 07/14/2018

I went to Arielle Bridal on the recommendation of a friend who had gotten her wedding dress there. I was not really looking to buy a dress at the time but there happened to be a trunk show that same day for one of their designers and I fell in love with one of the dresses. All the staff there have been very kind and helpful, all knew their merchandise well which helped since I had an idea of a style I wanted but not the designer. The dress I had chosen was a bit elaborate for alterations (I am on the shorter side and had a lost weight prior to the wedding) but the seamstress that works with Arielle Bridal was AMAZING! The dress fit perfectly and looked great on my wedding day! I also purchased my bridesmaid dresses through here and those were also beautiful!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/02/2018

I absolutely adore Arielle Bridal. I got my bridal gown and my bridesmaid dresses here, and I couldn't recommend them enough. Their selection was great, the girls who work there are wonderful, and they made the whole process easy and stress-free. Love love love them.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Kelsey · Married on 05/25/2018

This is the first and only place I went in my wedding dress search. We booked an appointment here because my mom lives close by and we heard a lot of good things about the shop. It's a smaller salon, but they have a great selection and I liked the more private and personal atmosphere as opposed to the larger/chain salons. The folks at Arielle were always helpful from the reception to the fitting and it was a great experience. It's a nerve racking thing to go and try on wedding gowns, but I felt comfortable here and I found a beautiful dress! I would recommend making an appointment so you have more time and help in your search. The intimate environment was lovely, the dresses were beautiful, and the I found my dress pretty quickly with the help of my consultant and her suggestions based on the photos I showed her. I really couldn't have expected anything better. And everyone remarked that the dress was perfect and ME, what more could you ask?!

Sent on 06/13/2018
  • Jessi P.

Jessi · Married on 03/31/2018

Arielle Bridal was beyond helpful when picking out my wedding gown. Julie was amazing, and listened to my thoughts, and used pictures I brought with me to help me find some options. I brought a picture of my dream dress (that was way out of my price range), and she picked out the closest dress to it! They were patient with me when I was having trouble deciding between two dresses. Their prices were extremely reasonable. They really went above and beyond, and I'm so thankful I was able to work with such wonderful people! I highly recommend searching for your wedding dress here!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 27

Anne · Married on 12/31/2017

I can't say enough amazing about Arielle Bridal! I started my dress shopping with an open mind and organization, with 3 appts made the same day. Well it ended up I only needed one appointment and it was my first at Arielle. I worked with Randi who was so knowledgeable about each dress and designer and more importantly she was laid back and super encouraging. The ladies at the store made me feel super comfortable with no pressure to buy anything. It was very obvious their main goal was to make me have a good experience and I greatly appreciated that. They made me feel like a bride for the first time in the wedding process!! I would highly recommend Arielle! Amazing personal customer service and a beautiful selection of gowns and accessories! I am forever grateful to have them take this journey with me!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Ali · Married on 08/04/2017

Arielle Bridal was amazing! My mother and I were at 3 other salons before finishing our day out at Arielle. I loved the atmosphere. We were able to look through all the dresses on our own and pick out as many as we wanted to try on. The consultant was very helpful while trying on the dresses but gave us enough space to make decisions or talk on our own. They also gave a great discount if you were a first time customer! The dress I found could not have been more perfect. It was truly meant to be! I would most definitely recommend Arielle Bridal to any bride looking for the perfect dress!!

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 28
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 29
    Arielle Bridal Inc. 30

Aimee · Married on 05/06/2017

I absolutely loved this place!!! So many beautiful dresses and great customer service. They go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable and meet your dress needs!! No pressure into buying your dress!! I bought my dress with my first visit there!! I would recommend this place in a heart beat!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Jaime · Married on 05/06/2017

Arielle Bridal was awesome to work with! I had a few dresses picked out I wanted to try on before I went dress shopping and they were very responsive via email letting me know which ones they had in stock. I ended up choosing my dress on my first visit, which happened to be one of the dresses I made sure they had to try on (it was only the 2nd place I had gone dress shopping at) and was so thrilled! Everyone who works there is so nice and very friendly, it was easy to chat with all of them. Julie was wonderful with helping me try on dresses and asking me the right questions when I was stuck between a few. I liked them so much I got my bridesmaids dresses from them too, to which they offered a discount which was nice. They have a TON of dresses readily available to try on, so if you’re still up in the air about the type of dress you want, this is the place to go to make your decision! I highly recommend this cute boutique!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Katrina · Married on 09/03/2016

Arielle had all the brands that I liked and confirmed what styles they had. They had a great selection and I found my dress there. They were super easy to work with and they have someone come in for alteration and steam/pressing. My dress looked great. Thank you!

Sent on 09/11/2016
  • SarahStillwell

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2016

So, having never been married before, I am horribly naive about time frames. This became apparent when I stopped into Arielle's to get a veil two weeks before my hair and makeup trial. I thought I could walk out with a veil that day. I didn't realize that they were hand made. Even though standard turn around time for the maker of the veil is 4-6 weeks, the maker and Arielle's did everything they could to correct my mistake. I didn't even have to ask them to. It was automatic to them. I can't thank you guys enough for that. Above and beyond!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Marissa · Married on 09/03/2016

I couldn't have enjoyed my experience at Arielle more! The associates were so nice and patient and they worked hard to help me find the perfect dress. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/12/2016

I loved my entire experience at Arielle Bridal! The women that work there are so great to work with!
    I went to a few other bridal salons, and Arielle's BY FAR had the best selection of gowns. They hand pick all of the gowns that they choose to have in their store, and I found that most of the ones that I liked while looking online and found on Pinterest, they had in their store!
    I tried on about 12 dresses on my first visit, and I loved about 8 of them. They worked with me as I tried on all of the dresses several more times until I decided which one I loved the most! They were so patient and accommodating, and made this stressful yet fun experience so easy for me!
    My bridesmaids also went there to pick their dresses, which again they had such a great selection! All of the dresses, and my gown, are now in and everything is beautiful!
    I highly recommend Arielle Bridal. I even brought one of my bridesmaids there (who is getting married 3 weeks after me) to look at gowns, and she bought her wedding dress on her first visit as well!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Gina · Married on 05/21/2016

I was SO impressed with Arielle Bridal. I contacted them by email, searching for a few Essense of Australia gowns. Although they didn't have a couple of the ones I was looking for (and NO shops around me did), Julie responded to my email very promptly and suggested other dresses similar to the styles I was inquiring about. That was HUGE for me-- got me to travel over an hour or so because I knew there would be tons of styles I liked. I went in with a list, tried on everything I wanted to see, ended up picking something totally different, but it made me feel like I didn't miss out on anything, and I felt that way with other stores. This shop is SO organized, it makes it a great experience when looking for dresses. They have pictures/labels visible on each dress, with style numbers, so you don't have to dig through racks of 100 fluffy dresses that you can't see, trying to find certain ones. I was worried I wouldn't be able to try enough on within an hour, but the girls made everything so easy, I just flew threw my rack of dresses and found the one I loved!! The owners of Arielle Bridal definitely take pride in their store and it shows! Can't wait until my dress comes in :)

Sent on 07/07/2015

cheryl · Married on 05/21/2016

Arielle Bridal had the personality I wanted when I was shopping for my wedding. Everyone was helpful, kind, caring and made me feel special!
    They have dressing rooms for the brides vs the wedding party so There was no competition for space. The wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses are in two separate sections of the shop. My bridesmaids had plenty of dressing rooms to use, unlike other places we went where I had to squeeze 5 people, their purses, clothes and all the dresses to try on in one small cubicle.
    They pulled off a small miracle last minute for me and I am forever grateful. Thank you for making my Day special!

Sent on 05/29/2016