Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets Reviews

32 | Cranston, RI

32 Reviews for Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets

I recently ordered customized food baskets and chocolate covered sweets from Maria. She was reasonable and individualized each order for our upcoming holiday party. I would definitely use their services again.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Maria was very helpful and professional and helped me decide exact what I was looking for my event. I would definitely use her again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend her company for any function, large, small or in between. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/15/2015

Ms. Mignanelli provided a beautiful specialty sweets table for our wedding which was a huge hit after dinner throughout the night. Favors including chocolate covered oreos were delicious!

Thank you Maria for all your curiosity and professionalism, I really appreciate all your help in making my night spectacular!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for your kind remarks.
    It was a pleasure helping you and your family.

Maria did an awesome job from the time we booked her all the way until the end of the wedding. She made sure to keep constant communication with my husband and I over the course of many months and was always making sure to see exactly what we wanted to make our vision come true on our special day...and she did just that. She did the exact colors we wanted, customized everything and made sure to listen to what Danny and I wanted. Everyone complimented it all night and the candy was yummy for sure. I will definitely be using Maria again for upcoming events we have and I highly recommend her for any events because she makes sure to customize everything. She also helped us with getting our flutes and cake servers. Not only does she do amazing candy bars but she had a lot of other stuff to offer. Thank you so much Maria for making our night so special and memorable. We will keep in touch !!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets's reply:

It was a pleasure and honor to help you both share a lifetime memory for your special day! God bless.

We had Arianna Gifts and Candy provide the Candy Buffet for our wedding on June 21st and we absolutely loved it! We met with Maria a few months before and she was very attentive, detail oriented, and worked really well with us to achieve the look we were going for. We had told her our "theme" and colors that we wanted and she went with it and the Candy Table was gorgeous! She went above and beyond to add little details and touches to make it perfect. We definitely recommend removing the stress of doing your own candy buffet and putting it in the hands of Arianna's!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Brianna · Married on 05/31/2014

The wedding invitations were phenomenal as well as our candy buffet. Couldn't have asked for better

Sent on 06/29/2014

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets's reply:

It was a pleasure creating your custom candy bar. We enjoyed being apart of your special day. Thank you!

Jennifer · Married on 10/12/2013

I bought some of my wedding party gifts as well as my ring pillow, flower girl baskets, knife and cake servers, unity candle and a few other items through Maria at Arianna Gifts. Maria had a lot to choose from in her store front and tons more to look at in magazines etc. She cares very much for each of clients and goes above and beyond making sure that everything is perfect for them. My wedding party loved the gifts and on my wedding day everything looked perfect. Thank you Maria!

Sent on 10/29/2013

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets's reply:

Oh my.. you are so very welcome! We are thankful to bring all these selections to you the customer to make your day special. We love weddings and helping our bride and groom make good decisions and provide them with that extra service than just purchasing from an online store. Thank you for your friendship and business!

denise · Married on 06/01/2013

We had an excellent experience with Maria at Arianna's Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets. We actually used both for my daughter's wedding. We loved the beautiful rhinestoned, and personalized flasks! They were so pretty and the girls got such a kick out of them! We also had Maria do our Candy Buffet. It was a huge hit at the wedding. It was decorated in peacock colors and all the candy matched! I would strongly recommend Arianna's Gifts and Arianna's Candy Buffet, Maria is a peach to work with!!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets's reply:

We had so much fun working with you and Gianna. I wish Joe and Gianna the very best memories ever! Thank you so much!

Maria was wonderful!!! She made the process of having a candy buffet and fun favors for our wedding very easy!! We sent her a list (and photos) of the candy we liked, and she presented all of our favorites. The presentation was spectacular, and was designed to go with our colors and decor. We liked the fact that she was there to monitor and replenish the candy and assist our guests. She was ultra-professional and very helpful, and I would highly recommend using her for this and all of your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Eladio · Married on 08/04/2012

My partner and I loved working with Arianna Gifts. Maria was great to work with she caome up with great ideas and went out of her way to find exactly what I was looking for.

I will be using her for all my upcoming party needs and refering all my friends and family to her.

Sent on 12/13/2012

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words! It is always a pleasure helping you and your family.

Denise · event on: 07/08/2012

I hired Maria to provide a candy buffet for my daughter's Bridal Shower
    at the Hyatt on Goat Island, Newport, RI. She went above and beyond
    in all respects! I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Arianna Gifts created a beautiful candy station for my wedding. All the guest loved it.

Sent on 07/12/2012

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for taking the time for giving this wonderful review. We love what we do and were happy to create a beautiful table for you and your husband. We wish you the best of luck and many happy years together!

Jennifer · Married on 05/19/2012

Marie is awesome and made sure everything was perfect. I remember physically coming to my mom's house to make sure things were done right. She is a sweet person and awesome to work with!

Sent on 07/07/2012

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you Jen. Your sweet words mean a lot and I was happy to be apart of your special day . Best wishes on many years of love and marriage.

Jamie · Married on 05/12/2012

Maria is wonderful! I would highly recommend her for all your party planning needs. She was extremely helpful to my fiance and I while we were planning our wedding. She is not only professional, but she is very warm and down to Earth! Very easy to work with! Thank you so much, Maria!

Sent on 04/06/2012

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets's reply:

Thanks for that wonderful review! You and Tom were a pleasure to work with and I wish you the best wedding day ever!! Stay in touch.

Nicole · event on: 03/25/2012

Really liked the entire set-up. One suggestion you should not put out more than one stack of business cards.

Sent on 04/13/2012

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. You can receive a 15% discount on any guestbook or flatware accessory. Purchase good through July 31, 2012.

Meagan · Married on 02/19/2012

Maria was so helpful when it came to picking out gifts for my bridesmaids. Her expertise and her knowledge of the industry was a lifesaver because there are just too many options out there. I relied on her guidance to narrow it down. I can't wait to hire her for a Candy Buffet next! My sister's baby shower will be the perfect place to shamelessly indulge- looking forward to the sweet treats ;)

Sent on 03/17/2012

Arianna Gifts and Arianna Candy Buffets's reply:

Thank you for that great review! We are so happy that we were able to find the perfect gift for your wonderful bridesmaids. You were a stunning bride. So glad we could be apart of it. Best of luck to the both of you!

Norma · Married on 11/19/2011

Maria the owner of Arianna gifts was truly a gift to me.

We ordered 1500 custom printed gift bags that were to be given out to our attendees at the Colour Me Gorgeous Style and Beauty Show Expo.

The bags came out fabulous, her customer service was superior and she really cared about getting us the best deal to meet our budget and she did!

Maria ordered samples for us to see and met us at our convenience and location during her busy work schedule.

What was even more amazing about Maria is how she went out of her way staying up until midnight to get our order in on the eleventh hour to save us a shipping cost.

Thank you Maria! You Rock!
    Norma , Colour Me Gorgeous

Sent on 12/31/2011

Diana · Married on 11/16/2011

My company hired Arianna Gifts for a Candy Station. It was beautiful, elegant, and a focal point of our 25th Anniversary event. We couldn't be happier. our guests are still talking about it.
    So hire the people at Arianna gifts. They are professional, creative, and personable.

Sent on 11/17/2011

Robin · Married on 07/24/2011

The owner was very courtesy and helpful. She made helpful suggestions and suggested items that would satisfy our needs. Upon placing our order, it arrived on time (as told to us) and was exactly what we wanted. Overall, we were very satisfied with the owner and the merchandise.

Sent on 12/30/2011

Lori · Married on 07/09/2011

Very professional, and attentive to my needs. I loved everything and the services was an A++.

Sent on 11/16/2011

Paul · Married on 06/25/2011

Arianna Gifts was recommended to us by another vendor we used. We were not disappointed! Maria was fantastic and really knows how to provide great customer service. Her shop has the most unique and beautiful selection of wedding related products.
    If you are planning an upcoming wedding you should definately make an appointment with Maria.

Sent on 12/09/2011

Melanie · Married on 04/02/2011

Ari EGifts provides an extensive selection of favors and gifts at affordable prices. The owner is very personable and provides great customer service.

Sent on 05/02/2011

Ra-Mu · Married on 04/01/2011

Maria from Arie Gifts is a true professional that I have had the pleasure of knowing from our membershif with NEW ENGLAND WEDDING PROFESSIONALS. I have referred her to many clients that have raved about her quality and selection. In searching for the perfect favor, look no further than AriEGifts.

Sent on 04/02/2011

marla · Married on 03/19/2011

Easy to work with and prices were great! Thank you! :)

Sent on 03/21/2011

ms · Married on 04/25/2009

Marie was very helpful and made everything easy:)!

Sent on 05/05/2009