Mark Aria Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Ashley
    Ashley C. Getting married on 04/02/2022

Excellent vendor experience!

Mark Aria Entertainment hands down, excellent vendor! We used them for the Junior League of Jacksonville’s Annual fundraiser, Whale of a Sale. I have attended this event for the past 4 years and this was the first year guests were out on the dance floor!! That alone deserves 5 stars. We absolutely loved working with them and looking forward to using them at future events! Wonderful customer service and a blast to work with. All around praises for Mark and Maddy, you can tell they truly love their work.
  • Sammy
    Sammy K. Married on 06/18/2021

Wedding Dj!

We originally hired Mark as our DJ for our wedding. However, due to the pandemic we had to change our wedding plans and will no longer be hosting a large wedding. It was a really hard decision for us. However, during the initial process of hiring Mark, we have only words to say! Mark Aria and his team were very responsive and communicative. We could tell that they truly cared and would be there for us to help us create our vision for our day. Mark was very easy going and personable and made us feel comfortable and gave us peace of mind knowing how easy it is to customize playlists and really ensure that all of our favorite songs would be played. I am very particular about the time of music I envisioned to be played at our reception and I truly had no doubts that Mark would go above and beyond our expectations because of how professional and reliable he was in every step of the way leading up to the event. It is unfortunate that we had a change of plans but we are thankful for Mark and his team and the wonderful help and support they have provided us!
    Rebecca H. Married on 05/01/2021

Amazing!!!

Wow! What an amazing experience we had with Mark! Cannot say enough positive things about him and his wife, both were so easy to work with and brought the energy! We truly cannot express how grateful we are for making our special day even more special.
    Nancy B. Married on 04/03/2021

Outstanding!

Marc and Marty make a great team. Our guests enjoyed them, as well as, the music they played. They never stopped playing the great music that everyone enjoyed.

Thank you Marc! I recommend you hire them for your wedding or event! You will not regret it!

Nancy
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie M. Married on 03/12/2021

Perfection

Mark and Madi were AMAZING. I cannot even put into words how grateful I am to have had them for our big day. Mark made everything run SO smooth and is a superb DJ who knows how to get the party started. Madi was so perfect and kind with our photo booth assisting our guests (little ones and adults) who were eager to get their photos done. The photo booth is a MUST HAVE addition to your big day, you will not regret it. The monogram lighting was perfection. Highly recommend this duo, I can’t thank them enough for making our reception so perfect.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer N. Married on 03/07/2021

Hire this dj!

LOVE LOVE LOVE these two! Mark and Maddie were the absolute best! They made the whole ceremony/reception music planning a breeze. They were super helpful with suggestions and with keeping the party going! Photo booth was an added bonus and the biggest hit for my wedding guests! It also made an adorable keepsake not only for the guests but such a fun memory for my husband and I to look back on after all the festivities were over. Look no further if you need a Dj/Photobooth cause you won’t find anyone better!
    Kandace W. Married on 11/23/2020

Amazing Company!

From the ceremony to our big intro it was all perfect, Mark and his wife Maddy are the best in the business. They were so flexible with all our requests and they had sooo many good song selections. Everyone was happy and dancing all night. They were so help through the whole process and they really understood what we wanted for our wedding day. They were so great and having a married couple that has gone through the process made it that much easier on us. Make sure you call them, it was the best decision we made. Thank you both again!

Mark Aria Entertainment's reply:

We had such a great time at your wedding and we are so happy to have worked with you. Thank you so much for the kind words, they mean so much to us. We wish you nothing but the best in your marriage!
    Gary S. Married on 11/11/2020

Kept the party rocking

Mark played some great music and kept the party and energy going. He even played some Disney songs after he heard about our fandom during the ceremony. He's a nice guy, and it was great working with him.
    Jacqueline A. Married on 11/07/2020

The absolute best!

Marcus and his wife are absolutely amazing and I’d use them again in a heartbeat! Professional, amazing communication, punctual and all around such great energy! Our guests kept complimenting the music and how much they enjoyed the photobooth! I didn’t have a wedding coordinator and they both helped me so much with keeping things running smooth! Their pricing is amazing! Book them now! You won’t be sorry! Best in Jax in my opinion!!! Thank you for an incredible time!!
  • Gabi
    Gabi R. Married on 10/24/2020

Book them ASAP!

Mark Aria Entertainment was the PERFECT choice for my wedding in October. I was looking for a DJ that would keep us entertained and the dance floor full and a photobooth that would help me document this important day in a fun way. I was able to get both of these from this husband and wife team! They definitely know what they are doing and it shows. Helped with picking out songs, timeline, and kept me updated the day of the wedding on how cocktail hour was going! Everyone enjoyed themselves and loved the Mirror Photobooth! Super fancy and super fun =) Book them ASAP because they fill up because they are so amazing!
    Hillary G. Married on 06/20/2020

So much fun!!

Wow what can I say about Mark Aria Entertainment. Like most people I read the reviews and many were they right. Andrew was our DJ and he kept the dance floor full and dancing all night. They were so involved in the whole process and were very accommodating to our requests. Make sure you hire Mark Aria Entertainment, I promise they will make you night so much fun!

Mark Aria Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Hillary we had an amazing time at your wedding! Thank you again for the review, please consider us for anyone that you looking to get married!
  • Brittany
    Brittany Married on 06/06/2020

Book mark!

Mark and his wife Madi are amazing... they made everything fun, easy, and followed up via phone to make sure everything was ready to go. They made sure to play the music we wanted and ensured they would make it fun for the guests, since I as a bride didn’t want to dance. But guess what... I was out there with everyone ! Because they made it so fun! 100% recommend !!!!

Mark Aria Entertainment's reply:

Brittany thank you so much for the kind words!!! We loved working with you and Dan, y’all are the best! ❤️
  • Taylor
    Taylor L. Married on 04/11/2020

Great DJ & Photobooth Service!

Mark Aria Entertainment was such an awesome vendor to have for our wedding ceremony and reception! They helped make our wedding the best day ever! They were so great and easy to work with! Marcus was always available if we had questions or concerns! They were very understanding and flexible with all the covid changes and details. They went above and beyond for us! I had a special request of a mash up dance for my Father Daughter dance and the mix he made was more than I could have asked for!! The music was on point and kept the crowd involved. The new Magic Mirror photobooth was so cool and fun to use and interact with! We got several compliments on how fun it was! I would definitely recommend this company for any sort or wedding or event!!!
  • Mikala
    Mikala Married on 02/20/2020

You need this dj

Absolutely loved this couple!! Marcus knew exactly what we wanted even when we didn't even know what we wanted! The music and lights were phenomenal. Definitely recommend!!!!

Mark Aria Entertainment's reply:

We loved you as well!!!! Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your big day! It was so much fun!
    Susan W. Married on 12/25/2019

Nonprofit Children’s party

Great Job. They were professional and kind to everyone.

Mark Aria Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for Susan!! We had so much fun and what a great cause your organization puts on! Please keep us in mind for next year!
    Ashlee M. Married on 10/19/2019

Super fun and amazing photo booth

Where to start I was a bridesmaid in a friends wedding in October and wow Mark Aria Entertainment was incredible! The music selection was so awesome, we danced all night and the photo booth was so much fun. We probably went in that photo booth 3-4 times, I have the strips hangin up on my fridge. I will absolutely hire them for my wedding whenever that day actually happens haha.

Mark Aria Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Ashlee! Glad you had fun and yes keep us in mind for your wedding. Let us know if you know anyone you want to recommend to us. Have a great day!
    Samantha B. Married on 08/06/2019

Love this company

We got married in June of 2019. Mark Dj'd our wedding and it was absolutely incredible! He really kept the party going and tailored the playlist to our group! This company is so professional and easy to work with. They really go above and beyond to make your day everything you want and more! Would deff use them again and recommend them to any of my friends/family.

I keep up with them on social media too and they do an amazing job at birthday parties and all other dj'd events too!

Mark Aria Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Samantha!! You and Derek were a blast to work with! We always smile when we think of your first dance and watching you all dance to Mr. Brightside! ❤️❤️
  • Erica
    Erica Married on 07/27/2019

We wanted a party and He gave us a PARTY!

Mark and his wife who handled the photobooth were amazing!!! My hubby and I were really particular about the vibe and type of music we wanted at certain intervals & he handled it with ease. The dance floor stayed full!!!

Mark Aria Entertainment's reply:

Erica it was so much fun being apart of your day! Thank you so much for the opportunity!! It really was so much fun and the wedding was perfect! Enjoy the married life!!!!
    Talisha Married on 07/12/2019

DJ & Photo booth

Mark was an awesome DJ for our company party, he was very interactive and took care of everything. The photo booth was the other star of the show! I highly recommend it and him for your next event.

Mark Aria Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Talisha! we had so much fun at your event, your guests and co-workers were so much fun and they danced the whole time! Please keep us in mind for future events!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin H. Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience for all

The party never stopped at our wedding! Fantastic energy and hype!!!

Mark Aria Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Caitlin! Your crew was a blast to play for! Congrats again to you and Matt!
    April Married on 05/25/2019

Book this dj

Marcus and Maddie were the best to work with!!! They are so much fun and literally everyone at my wedding kept saying "he is the sh*t!!" - we had so much fun dancing to the best music, he did personalized intro for us too. and they also have photo booth option. I couldn't say enough fabulous things about our experience!
  • Nicole
    Nicole B. Married on 02/23/2019

Fun and very easy to work with!

We started our process searching for a DJ for our wedding and it wasn’t very positive to be honest. So a good friend recommended us to Mark Aria Entertainment and wow what a difference they made. They were so detailed and so much fun to work with. Every step of the way they were very accommodating and even when we had changes the day before haha. They kept the party going all night and their photo booth was a huge hit! We will be hiring them for future parties!
    Christy M. Married on 02/16/2019

Hire dj mark aria!

Let me just start off by saying that DJ MARK ARIA was crazy fun and super energetic!!! He played my cousins wedding and he had the place jumping the whole time! HE gave the most incredible toast speech I’ve heard by a DJ. Make sure you book them because you wedding reception will be wild and jumpin all night!
  • Christian
    Christian R. Married on 01/20/2019

Get ready to dance and laugh all night!

I can’t say enough about DJ Mark Aria and his company, man our wedding was so much fun and he was so funny on the mic. I couldn’t believe how long the older people were dancing and how he incorporated music for so many different age groups. It was so much fun and his dance floor lighting was amazing, almost looked like a night club make sure you get this option. The photo booth was out of this world never seen anything like it and it was so easy to use. I was sold on a photo booth but after seeing theirs we definitely made the right decision adding that in. Thanks so much for making our day incredible and so much fun!!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 12/08/2018

This is your dj!

I would give 20 stars if I could! As someone who has never had a wedding/ not been to very many, I was clueless on music. They were both so nice to work with. They had us do an in-person meet up (pre-COVID) at a coffee shop and sit down and explain what they offer, price, and even started writing down our music we wanted and listed off areas where we would need music (that I didn't even think of! LOL). Seriously, don't even think about going to anyone else. This is who you need!!